Chapter 14 - Catalyst

Monkey Love Fishy II - Forever and Always

 

Y POV

            I entered the dormitories casually and used the key Kyuhyun had given me. Thank goodness LeiLei’s room was required to be kept unlocked or else I would have had to resort to pick locking the place. I peered in and saw that her laptop was on and humming.

            I raced to it and immediately opened her e-mail. There was a new one from JunichiPressMaster. I clicked it open.

Lei,

            I’ve thought about it and decided that if you’re going to do this, I’m not able to help you. However, I can give you my associate, [email protected]. You can e-mail him the photos and video and he will spread your word. I wish you luck in your revenge because you’re like a sister to me. But I do urge you to rethink your motives.

Junichi

            I in a breath and forever deleted the e-mail, making sure to save the new one in case I needed to monitor it. I found a file on her desktop labeled, “Junichi” and scrolled through the pictures. It was obvious that Donghae was drunk. His eyes were glazed over and his movements seemed slow and needy. I saw the collarbone kisses and the tiny pulls.

            But it was when I played the video that I knew I had to get rid of this before she could do anything. I wracked my brains. I couldn’t just delete those files. I had to somehow make sure the entire system crashed. That way she may suspect a virus rather than a manual deletion. I checked my phone. They were still recording.

            I sent a text asking Kyuhyun how to install a virus onto a computer and went off to find more of the evidence. I saw her camera and deleted all her files. I felt like a parasite, invading her privacy but she had invaded Eunhae’s first. It was that thought that made sure I remained determined through the whole escapade.

            I flipped through her contact books and made sure I copied down everything that would be helpful for her. There was a beep and I saw that Kyuhyun had replied. I raced to the computer and followed his instructions carefully. When I saw her screen turn black, I knew I had done it.

            I scanned all her files and found nothing else. I destroyed all the contents of her USBs and I made sure I left no trace. When I walked out of the room, I carefully took off my gloves and walked out to where I had to film.

K POV

            I was anxious as I awaited for Yoona’s confirmation reply. When I finally got it, I knew that the threat was thwarted for now. But I had to try and warn them. I sidled up to Eunhyuk-hyung and was about to say something when something made me stop.

            He was on his laptop and typing away at a document. I casually walked by and saw the title. It gave me goosebumps. I read a bit of what he had written and stayed behind him until he glanced up and slammed his laptop closed.

            He grinned sheepishly. “Hey Kyu. Er, about what you just saw, can you keep it a secret? I wanted to make it a birthday present to Donghae. You know, just something I like to do…” I nodded.

            “Of course. But hyung, make sure that you keep it safe. And make sure nobody else finds out about this. After all, not everyone is as ninja as I am at keeping secrets.” I smiled, to make the warning less harsh. But inside, I knew that I could never tell him about LeiLei’s plans. All I could do was try and stop them before they affected him.

            This was because I saw the present. It was entitled, “Monkey Love Fishy,” and I knew immediately that it would be an account of their hardships together. How could I install that fear into him again and once more force them apart? No. Kyuhyun just has to make sure that he never gets a whiff of her plans, and hopefully she’ll give up.

LeiLei

            By the time we got back, I was tired and so so ready to send the files. I was walking with Eunhyuk and talking to him. I saw him nod and smile at my words before closing his eyes slowly, as if he no longer wanted to listen. I pursed my lips and smirked to myself. You have no idea what’s going to hit you buster.

            I waved at the members before opening the door to my room. When I walked in, I walked over to my computer and sat down. I wiggled the mouse, waiting for the screen to turn on. It remained black. I turned it off and back on but nothing happened.

            There was a screen that said, “Your computer has been infected with a virus code x*4#=//(603aItL%3.( Please contact your computer technician.” I slammed the screen down in frustration. Someone had to have done this. And the first thing that came to my mind was Yoona.

            I knew once I saw her come in with Kyuhyun that she was here to try and sabotage something, anything. I should have long expected this. I grit my teeth and tried to look for my other backup files. My USB was cleared of all information and I grabbed my camera. Damn her. She had deleted all of my pictures without abandon as well.

            I would have raged harder had I not been too busy congratulating myself for my cleverness. I patted my back pocket where a small flash drive was sitting in it. I took it out and held it against the light.

            Yoona had tried, and failed, to keep the evidence from getting anywhere. I still had a copy that I made sure to keep on myself. I knew I couldn’t trust anybody. And just with this incident, I now am one hundred percent sure that I can no longer trust Yoona either. Pity. I’ve always admired her.

            I took out my smaller Netbook, well hidden in my luggage and booted up the files. I sent an e-mail to Junichi and waited. While I waited for a response, I heard the front doors open and knew it was Donghae coming back.

            I smiled to myself. Maybe it was time to reveal to lover boy just how much I knew. After all, Kyuhyun and Yoona had just declared war. 

 

Fairly short chapter, sorry guys.

BUT IT'S BABY'S BIRTHDAY. OH MY GOSH HE'S 26 :D

i am so so excited, and I love him so so much. ♥

Monkey Emoticons

BLAWRS, SUCH A FANGIRL RIGHT NOW

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJP3tiX-SdscMVdoYiWp9

look at how adorable that is :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_LJUjc6oDE&feature=player_embedded This link is amazing. All Jewels must watch. Stolen from ifallelsefails unni.