Chapter 13- Wicked Witch of the East

Monkey Love Fishy II - Forever and Always

 

LeiLei

            The moment after we were done filming for the variety show, I slipped away to the bathroom. All morning, I’ve been itching, dying to upload the video to my media connection and see what he has to do with it. I held myself tightly, knowing that I was performing a good deed for all of fandom. I called him, listening intently to the ringing tones.

            “Yeboseyo?” Junichi finally picked up. His Korean was tilted with a Japanese accent.

            “Hey! Remember when I contacted you the other day regarding a special… video I recorded? Well, I want to make sure that right now would be the right time to send it to you. I also have pictures, still shots to help make the people and situation clearer.”

            He chuckled. “My little paparazzi bird. Send me what you have when you get home okay? I promise you scandal is the mother of all gossip.”

            I giggled. “You’re going to love this. You know that rumor about Eunhae and how it might be real? Well, I think I just proved it. I took multiple pictures of them being slightly intimate and I also have a video to back it up. Believe me, by the time you’re done with it, they would be over with.”

            There was a shocked silence. “Lei, are you sure you want to do this? You’re messing with two very big careers. Very big superstars, especially in Japan and Asia. I’m not sure how they would take it. You do realize that my releasing it in the Japanese media would not do such a big deal. But by the time the news reaches Korea, you may as well have ruined the careers of two potential KPop idol hall of famers.”

            I laughed derisively. He was acting as if I hadn’t thought of it, hadn’t already gone through the scenarios in my mind. “Oh, I’m aware, and at this point I don’t care. After all, they broke Jessica’s heart and my heart to boot. If anything, these two deserve whatever I throw at them. Let’s do it. I’ll send you the video when I get home and you fix it up.”

            He sighed. “Alrighty, we’ll do it your way and see how it goes.”

            I chuckled. “Thanks. By the time we’re done, these two would never know what hit them.” There was an echo as the doors opened and I opened the doors to my stall. My eyes widened when I saw who it was.

Y POV

            I walked into the restroom, preparing my makeup for when I saw Kyuhyun after his interview. But I noticed that a stall was occupied and a loud voice was emanating from behind its closed door.

“Oh, I’m aware, and at this point I don’t care. After all, they broke Jessica’s heart and my heart to boot. If anything, these two deserve whatever I throw at them. Let’s do it. I’ll send you the video when I get home and you fix it up.” I froze. It was LeiLei’s voice. I grabbed the bathroom door before it could slam shut and stood still.

There was an evil squeal of laughter before I heard, “Thanks. By the time we’re done, these two would never know what hit them.” I knew then that she was up to no good and that Kyuhyun was right. We had to stop this wicked witch before she did anything drastic.

In my shock the door slammed shut and I winced. At the same time, LeiLei walked out. I pasted a smile on my face, pretending as if I hadn’t heard a thing. “Hey! Fancy meeting you here. Are they done with their interview?”

Her eyes narrowed slightly but she shrugged. “Yeah, they’re done. That’s why I was able to get off. Why are you here?”

I laughed. “To see them of course! I’m only here for one more week. I’m trying to make the best of the time I have. Besides, I’ve always thought Eunhyuk-oppa was cute during interviews.” I winked conspiratorially at her and she relaxed a bit.

We walked together to where Super Junior M were resting but I couldn’t help but steal glances at her phone, wondering if the bomb she had in mind was stored there. I saw Kyuhyun’s eyes brighten with suspicion when we walked in together and I mouthed, “Later” to him.

Zhou Mi immediately grabbed LeiLei and encouraged her to a round of Chinese. I took this opportunity to pull Kyuhyun aside.

“I heard her on the phone. She has a video of Eunhae somewhere. It’s not safe. She must have been contacting somebody about this. So it’s not just her who knows. I’m scared. I think she has it in her phone. She said she would send it to the person once she gets home.”

Kyuhyun checked his phone. “This interview has a second part which means she won’t be home until late. I want you to swing by Donghae’s filming location. He said he wouldn’t be too busy today, and get him to go with you. I want you to ransack her room. Destroy anything that may remind her of the video and get the pictures. No, don’t bring Donghae. Do it by yourself. But I want you to keep on alert. I’ll keep you posted on where she is okay?”

I nodded, knowing that this time I would be on my own. I would have to use all the skills Kyuhyun had taught me. My boyfriend leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. “Perfect. Go, Yoona. Eunhae is now up to you.”

I swallowed tightly and walked around, greeting the rest of the members. LeiLei watched me leave and she pulled my arm. “Why don’t you stay a little longer please? You just got here. Come on, you wanted to watch the rest of the interview.”

I glanced helplessly at the phone in her hands. “Er, I realized I have a schedule for tomorrow and really should go home earlier to rest. I can watch them some other time.”

“Aww, you sure you don’t want me to take you home?”

I panicked. “Actually, I’ll stay a while longer. No worries. I can wait, at least until they go back on. In the meantime, tell me what’s new with you?”

She smiled and began regaling me with stories of how cute SJM was on stage and I nodded. I tried to think of ways to hack her e-mail and knew that I would need all the luck in the world.

“LeiLei, can I check my e-mail on your phone please? I left my phone at home. And I feel like I need to confirm something.” She nodded and handed it to me.

I quickly flashed down the list of videos and pictures and found nothing. Then I clicked on her e-mail and looked for a potential sender. [email protected] was a recent contact. I memorized the name and glanced to see how many letters her password was. I needed all the help I could get.

“Here, sign back on. I’m sorry I signed out.”

I watched from behind her back and saw that her password was surprisingly easy: LeiRocksHyuk’sWorld. I smirked. That was one obstacle down, and it was an obnoxious way of obtaining the information. I stayed a while longer and listened to Henry practice his solo before finally taking my leave.

Kyuhyun nodded at me and gave me a discreet thumbs up. When I walked out, I felt my phone buzz. You can do this. I believe in you. – Master SpyKyu

I rolled my eyes at his dorkiness and squared myself for what was to come. 

 

There's nothing I love more than writing SpyKyuna. They're such an adorable couple! I thank you all for supporting, and I want you to know that this plot is slowly but surely getting under way! I hope I haven't bored any of you yet. XD

I promised I would update more often, and I'm trying. 

Monkey Emoticons Let's go Yoona, hwaiting!