Chapter Eight

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But before I stood up from my position I hear the sound of the objects falling pretty hard and the running footsteps leaving the room . After passing a few seats are arranged a little meeting , finally I ended up on a light switch . and the room instantly became bright .

I saw a cake , like birthday cake, there are some candles on top of it that are no longer shaped because fell hard to the surface of the stage .

With wide steps I ran out of the room . And look where the direction of the girl go . After walking around looking for the girl , I still couldn’t find her . Did she go out this college ? .

I'm not too sure . But there is only one name that is on my mind . Jieun ...

Even though I knew it was impossible . If Jieun could sing, for what she's become mute and live like that .

As I was walking towards my car is parked . I heard my cell phone rang again . When I saw who is the caller. It was from Krystal .

" Yeoboseyeo Krystal - ssi . "

"You remember our dinner appointment, right?  "

" Ne I remember . But I'll be a little late . Half an hour I 'll be at your house . "

" Well , I'm waiting for you . "

" Ne .. " I don’t cancel my promise to her . or I will lose it to that Park Cheondoong. Upon entering the car , I didn’t immediately run the engine but back open my cell phone and called my assistant.

" I need you to come to campus and clean the surface of the stage because cake that fell on music room of an Art building. Don’t forget the music room . " By emphasizing  my last sentence . I disconnect and start the engine .

I headed for Sunggyu hyung apartment , because it will take a lot of time if I have a shower and change clothes at home .

***

With lazy steps I went into my six’s friend that have been sitting in front of the cafeteria table . And sat down beside Sunjong .

" What about your dinner with Krystal-ssi last night Myung - ah? . " Ask Sunggyu hyung when he  saw I was sitting in front of him .

" It was okay . " I replied lazily.

" I see these days you look so trouble Myung - ah , shouldn’t you be happy to be dating Krystal - ssi ? . That means you're ahead of your step- brother . "Says Dongwoo who immediately got a sharp look from me .

" Krystal no yet decided who she’ll chooses . And That Cheondoong is NOT my brother ! ! ! .. " I said with emphasized the last sentence and leave  the fifth of my friend who looked sharp on Dongwoo who could only smile miserably .

By myself I walked towards the back of the Art building. And I saw Jieun is there with her eyes closed . I hesitantly approached the girl and sat beside her , while minimizing the noise who may I make .

With my eyes still focus on the girl face that sitting next to me , who is not yet aware of my existence . When the corner of lifted up to form a very sweet smile . Suddenly I felt my heart pumping the blood very quickly . Until I felt blood running up to my cheeks that automatically heats . And I realize now my cheeks are red as a tomato .

But I really enjoyed this oddity , I still look at her , because I was so happy to see her again . I guess as there is something to erupt from inside my chest . And when I saw her suddenly notices me and looked at me shocked, with a big eyes and mouth open . She looks so cute and adorable .

I  wanted so much to kiss both her ​​big eyes , her chubby cheeks , small nose , and when I saw her small and rosy lips. I can only swallow my own  saliva.

' You shouldn’t like her, Myungsoo , she's just an ordinary girl and mute ! ! ! . ' I shout to myself .

I immediately spin around my eyes of her , and pretend nothing happened . Until I think a small finger pressing my right arm , Jieun shows her  little note to me .

' What are you doing here Myungsoo - ssi ? . '

I was a bit shocked and confused . How did she know my name ? . But most baffles me why I'm so glad she know my name ? . By trying to be as quiet as possible I replied .

"whether this garden is yours ? . That I shouldn’t come here ? . " In my heart I cursed myself . why can’t you be a smooth talking to this girl . she will be afraid of you . Good job Kim Myungsoo ...

But to my surprise she was smiling and laughing quietly , looking at me . I stared back at her with a What-is-so-funny? looks. But I'm very happy to see her laughing especially because of me . I couldn’t help myself to smiling back because look her laugh like a child without sin .

After she stopped laughing, again she write something in a note and showed it to me .

' I know this park is not mine , but I just don’t know what to ask you. ' She is a very innocent girl .

" I came here just to calm my temper down . " I replied curtly.

She understands by nod her head . And fell silent again then see the  green grass .

I just couldn’t control myself to get her attention  so. I cleared my throat that feels dry and start a conversation .

" Why are you silent ? . " I ask and still keep my eyes straight ahead . She's a little pulling my sleeve and show her notes again .

' You said you came to calm down . So I'd better keep quiet . beside I can’t talk anyway . '

Pabooo .... Again why are you asking that dumb question Kim Myungsoo !." Calmly I find another topic to talk about.

" Why do you always come to this place than going to eat your lunch . are you in diet by never eating lunch ? . "I guess this is not me . I'm not usually asking a lot of questions like this .

'Why do I have to go on a diet . I'm just not in the mood . ' That's the answer I've read. Only such a response from her .

" I have something to ask you. Do you go somewhere last night ?. This campus for example . " I know that I ask a stupid question . But I'm just curious . And I saw she was a litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter