Chapter seven

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know,,, this is not what Eomma want Myungiiee ..." Said Mrs. Lee sighed. Confused what to do to change his negative thoughts on his Appa. While only responded by Myungsoo who rolled his eyes. and went into the bathroom that was in the room.

Still No One "POV"

Different with the atmosphere in the residence of the Kim family . Stepfather of a Park Cheondoong , and the father of Kim Myungsoo and a lttle girl Kim Ye eun . With a deep voice middle-aged man who looks younger than his real ages. explains all the problems that are being faced by his company to his son , Park Cheondoong .

" I hope you won’t disappoint us Cheondoong - ah . You know our company really need this investment . "Says Mr. Kim .

"You don’t need to be too hasty to marry her . Just to get closer acquainted and hopefully you can get her attention . " He continued with his right hand gently patted the shoulder of his handsome son  .

" I'm just going to dinner with her. And I hope you don’t expect too much from me . "Answer Cheondoong with a straight look and went to his room . He just doesn’t like the job matters linked with personal affairs .

What kind of  Challenge 's that mixing between work with romance . Ckckck . ' Cheondoong Scoff.

***

Inside his big room, Myungsoo lay down in his king - size bed . He couldn’t sleep , thinking about something. He just doesn’t know what he was feeling . He didn’t know why he had hesitated . Meanwhile, the person that he have to date was the type girl that hebwas always date . Posture tall and y , pretty face , has a good reputation and from the highly respected family .

" Looks like Krystal - ssi also a good girl . But why everything feels difficult for me to do . "Says Myungsoo with a low voice and dreamy eyes staring at the ceiling .

" I think Krystal - ssi liked me, too . So what's the problem ? . " Still with dreamy stares he was getting frustrated with himself strange attitude . But when his temper has calmed down. Suddenly the silhouette of a girl’s face emerged  above his room like a painting that looks very real .

" AAAAHHHHhhhh .... Why did you have to show up at this time ... " Shouts Myungsoo frustrating and scrambled his hair roughly. But after he recall when she smiled , making him feel comfortable and all the disturbing thoughts like fade instantly .

***

After informing about the Challenge and investment to her daughter , Mr. Jung eventually invited  Myungsoo and Chendoong to dinner at his home .

Myungsoo was ready to go to the Jung family residence . With more formal suit than he normally wear, He ride his car to where Mr. Jung house are .

After only take about 25 minutes , finally Myungsoo reached  the front gate of a very large house with an European style , the house is almost as big as his home . He entered the front area of the house and parked his car next to a car that looks similar to the luxury car he drove .

Without waste any time he got out of his car . And had been awaited by some maids  in front of the door of the house . And entered the house there are so many things that high value .

" Mr. Jung , , , Mr. Kim Myungsoo has come . " Says the maid who delivered Myungsoo facing host .

" Oh ... you 've come Mr. Kim Myungsoo . Please be seated . I will call Krystal to have dinner together . "Says Mr. Jung and walked towards his daughter room which had a long wait to be called .

When Myungsoo 's eyes met the eyes of a handsome man sitting next to his left . Anger immediately began to slip inside him . He knew a man who also was looking at him . he was a Park Cheondoong stepdaughter from his father . People whom he hated . But he buried his deep anger . Not wanting to make him get a bad judge by Jung family .

" Annyeong haseyo ... Myungsoo - ssi . And Cheondoong - ssi . " They immediately end the eye contact between them and set their sights on a pretty girl who looks graceful with elegant dress .

" Oh . Annyeong haseyeo Krystal - ssi . " answered Cheondoong an Myungsoo at the same time  and drew laughter from the small family of Jung . While Myungsoo and Cheondoong just smiled awkwardly as responded . and sat back down after all the Jung family members sitting at the large dinner table  .

They introduce themselves to each other , respectively . And listened to many stories of Mr. Jung . Mr. Jung looks very love his family .

When finished eating Mr. and Mrs. Jung withdrew provide privacy for the third of young people who now sit in the lawn chairs Jung family home .

While Krystal talked about herself, Myungsoo and Cheondoong just quietly listening. Myungsoo and Cheondoong only occasionally answer if Krystal ask them . They are busy with their own thoughts and not too concerned about what Krystal said .

When Myungsoo and Cheondoong silence with a blank stare . Krystal also asking herself who will she choose between them both . While each of them has their lacks and excess .

After more than an hour of being at Jung residence , Cheondoong and Myungsoo finally decided to ask to leave and return to their home.

" Somehow I have to win this Challenge . I wouldn’t let the man who have no shame getting this investment . "says Myungsoo sure when he was on his way in his car heading home .

***

After a dinner with the Jung family . Myungsoo is more often seen with Krystal and trying hard to distract his thought from Jieun .

" Now you're more often seen along with Krystal - ssi . Are you dating now ? . "Ask  Sungyeol to Myungsoo who lazily stirring the food .

" That's because I did have to get investment from the father of Krystal - ssi . I will not let that old man won over me . Moreover, using a stepson who is also the same as him who doesn’t know shame . "Says Myungsoo with tight voice .

" But I hope you won’t hurt anyone with your decision Myung - ah . " Says Woohyun who had been listening to the conversation the two other friends . Woohyun directs his views on some of the hordes of students who come out of the building . And found the petite girl figure walking towards the back of the building as usual .

" What you saw Woohyun - ah ? . You still like her? . "Ask Sungyeol on Woohyun who still looking Jieun  back .

" Hmmm .... That's it. Hard to forget someone who stole my heart from the first meeting . " Woohyun answered honestly .

Myungsoo  follow the direction of view . He saw the back side of the girl with long wavy hair walked to the back of the building , but a little different this time she took a large roll of white paper as well and objects like a painting equipment . so much Myungsoo want to go to the girl was and brought all of her equipment . But he realized it wouldn’t be possible .

Myungsoo realized how much he wanted to see her after a few days he is busy dating Krystal .

" Then why don’t you just reckless . And quietly approached her unbeknownst to your mother . "Says Sungyeol proposed .

" What was I supposed to just reckless? . " Ask Woohyun on both his friend ​​and himself .

"I think it's a little risky . Obviously you know what is your mother . I'm not sure she was still able to go here after your mother know you're trying to approach her. " Myungsoo don’t know what the purpose of what he said . He just doesn’t like it when Woohyun talk about Jieun and tried to approach her .

" You're right Myung - ah . " Says Sungyeol and Woohyun simultaneously ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter