Chapter six

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo stared at the back of the girl who is getting away and disappeared when she was out of the library.

Myungsoo immediately walk out and see the back of the girl's body. Slowly he followed her where to go. And the girl has entered a bus that comes not long after they wait.

Myungsoo come into the bus with a jacket and Hoddy that almost covered his entire face. Hoping she didn’t recognize him and sat in the rear seat. Myungsoo looked at the back of the girl body who leaned her head in the bus glass.

'with that position didn’t her head feel hurt?.' Said Myungsoo in the hearts.

After about 20 minutes of being in the bus. Jieun stood up and walked towards the front door of the bus, while Myungsoo also stood up and walked over to join the bus to the front door a few paces from Jieun.

Jieun off the bus and started walking straight side of the road, then turned into the alley, and after walking a significant distance. she stopped in front of a small house which doesn’t have a fence. After being right in front of her door she reached into the bag and pulled out a small object and enter it at the tip of the key hole under the door knob. And entered her house.

Myungsoo was bit tire because of keep follow Jieun from the campus library. He bent his knees, crouching down for a rest before returning home. he took his cell phone from his  pocket of his jacket with his right hand while his left hand he used to open his Hoddy with a little rough because it was very hot. He's looking for the name of someone in the contact list and press the green button on the phone screen.

"Yeoboseyeo ... now pick me. "

"Oddiseo young master"

"Pick me up at ..." before he continued his speech he saw Jieun out of her little house. Wearing a thick jacket with blue and white floral skirt ivory. Myungsoo silent for a moment, busy with his thought and still keep staring towards Jieun.

Myungsoo startled by the sound of the driver who asked his whereabouts.

"You do not need to pick me up now. I had to go first. "With that Myungsoo hung up the phone and walked out of the back follow Jieun with Hoddy he had used again.

"When in the campus I had never seen her wear skirts and hair clips like that." Says Myungsoo in a low voice afraid Jieun aware of his existence.

***

now Jieun in a flower shop and bow  to Minseo ahjuma.

"You've come Jieun, but it is still at three in ten minutes." Says Minseo ahjumah to Jieun. And answered by Jieun with her movement cues.

"Oh ... you want to visit the grave of your mother. Ne ... then you just take your mother's favorite flower, lily. And for this time let me give it to your mother. Arasso?. "Says Minseo ahjumah.

After  bowed on Minseo ahjuma, Jieun out of the store with a bouquet of lily in her hand. And walking towards the bus stop. Jieun still not aware of the existence of Myungsoo who is now hiding behind the wall of a flower shop.

Like before Myungsoo enter the bus after Jieun, and sits at the right seat while Jieun sitting at the left side. Due to the number of passengers that loose so Myungsoo can be freely staring at the petite girl.

Jieun slowly inhale the scent of the flowers that she held with her eyes closed. and a wide smile spread  on her tiny lips. For a few seconds Myungsoo felt calm and felt something weird like something tickles in his stomach. But he likes it anyway.

Myungsoo still looking to the girl who just sitting  opposite from him with irregular heart beats. Until he saw the girl stood up and began stepped forward. Snapped out of his reverie he followed her from behind.

Myungsoo looked around and realized that this girl walking towards a cemetery. Upon entering the cemetery figure, Jieun standing in front of a woman with a beautiful smile figure. And if you look closely she looks almost like Jieun but with older age, around 38's.

Jieun closed her eyes and prayed for the peace of her mother up there. And a tear started to fall down on her white cheeks.

While Myungsoo just see it. And out of nowhere to sneak into his compassion. Myungsoo not an easy person just sorry for someone. And he knows it. And this makes him even more confused with his self. What is he rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter