chapter Five

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One “POV”

“Khansamnida , for send my little sister and keep her here . "Says Cheondoong who looked the top of Jieun head, scared to make eye contact with a cute girl in front of him .

While Jieun just smiled and nodded her head . And went to Ye Eun and move her hand so that she cued  Ye eun never go anywhere without her brother and be a sweet girl . While Ye eun very seriously staring Jieun hand gestures and nods vigorously .

" Ye eun very happy can meet eonnie . " Says Ye eun and burst into hug , after Jieun release the hugs and waving hands to Ye Eun. She facing Cheondoong  and then bent her back and walked home back to the stores she had left behind .

Before Jieun going any further , she stopped because the call by cheondoong.

" Wait ... ehm .. Mianhe , but can I know what's your name ? . "Ask Cheondoong doubt . And also a little embarrassed .

Because Jieun forget to bring a pen and note she was puzzled how to answer . Cheondoong was aware of the confusion on  Jieun, so he began to speak.

" Because I didn’t bring a pen . So .... Chankaman .. Wait here . " With that Cheondoong jogged toward two still uniformed school girls being cool chatting in chairs that are not too far away from his place.

" Ehmm ... do you have a pen ? . " ask Cheondoong little impatient .

" Ne ? . " While one of the girls replied with a puzzled face . Cheondoong immediately pulled out his wallet and spend money 5 thousand won .

" can I buy your pen ? . This is extremely urgent . "Answer Cheondoong with his five thousand won giving money to the girl who answered his question . And the girl immediately issue a pen from the tool box and gave it to Cheondoong.

" Khansamnida . " Says Cheondoong smiled and ran back towards where Jieun and Ye eun waiting .

" It's ... use this pen . " Says Cheondoong with irregular breath from running and give the pen to Jieun .

" Here ... write your name here . " Says Cheondoong with the index finger of his right hand pointing at his left wrist . With a smile on her face Jieun write her name in Cheondoong white hands .

When accidentally touching the girl's hand with his hand , he felt his heart beat  two times faster than before . And a tinge of red welling on his two cheeks now increasingly red as a tomato .

End " POV "

 

Myungsoo " POV "

The next few days I always see her go to the park behind the building arts . And when the class was over she was always busy reading in library. Doesn’t she have any friends , just to have lunch with.

Made me more curious . I quietly looked at her from a distance . I just wanted to know what she was doing in the garden every day . And I saw she just sat there and doodled with pencil book . After half an hour passed she stood up and left the bench . And back to her class .

‘What are you doing Myungsoo ? You're not a man who likes to stalk a yeoja . Moreover dumb  yeoja!.’ In silence I yelled at myself.

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter