Chapter Four

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Jieun “POV”

Once satisfied watching flowers and butterflies , I decided to go back to class . There are still classes I have to attend . And after that I can go home and work.

In Minseo flower's shop here I am now. Tidying up the flowers in stores. until I heard the sound tinkling bell rang, signaling the coming guests.

I patiently listened to what he wanted. He ordered a white lily flower. Would he give to his girlfriend. He was right to pick the flowers.

With the gesture of the hand I raised it five finger, which mean the price of the flower’s are 5 thousand won. After giving flowers and receive the money I bowed back and smiled at him before he left the store.

And as this is the time to walk almost every day. After my mother died. I can feed myself with the help of Minseo ahjuma, owner of the flower shop. He helped me a lot after my mother's death 10 years ago. Only a small house that mom left me without a family, mom always says she doesn’t have a brother or sister, while her father and mother are dead after mom adult. And my father died when I was still in the womb. And I just believe it because she's my mom. Someone who I love.

While I use half of my time on the work of the flower stores. I don’t have to worry about school fees. Because I always get a scholarship until now I've entered the university. And I'm also grateful that they are still willing to accept me with my situation who can not speak.

Didn’t feel the time running fast without realizing it. It is time to close shop. This flower shop is open from 9 am to 10 pm. And I just need to work from 4 pm until 10 pm, as the morning until noon I had to go to college. And Minseo ahjuma who keep the store when I went to college. I'm very grateful to her, has been very good to me.

After turning off all the lights and locked the store two times the shop door and the front door with a padlock. I walked away from the store to my house is not too far from the flower shop

 ***

After finishing all of the Park seongsaenim Quiz. I leave the classroom with a bag that was slung on my shoulder . After this I had no class anymore . And before going to work I still have a lot of time just to relax .

As I walked to the library I accidentally hit someone . I was surprised and little scared when I saw who I  hit just now .

" do you also go blind now huh , , , dumb girl ? . " Sujin Says with disgust in her face .

"Come Sujin , let 's go. I heard Myungsoo oppa was in the cafeteria . Let's go . " Invite Nana on Sujin and grab her arm . And left .

I'm quite relieved that at least they were not bullying me for this moment . Sujin , Nana , Hana and Miran is the Gang 's most wanted avoided by all girl’s on this campus . they are very scary . Then I went to the library .

End " POV "

 

No one " POV "

Jieun in library sat with eyes focus on her books . till she didn’t realize it until 3:30 pm . When she glanced at the wall clock that displayed in library with alacrity she packed up her belongings and prepare to go home after returning a book she borrowed . And rushed home to work .

While in other places , a little girl sitting, chin resting in swing being her home park with a sour face . she was waiting for her brother who had promised to take a walks .

"Ye  Eunnie  ... I’m sorry . Oppa 's late . "Said a tall and handsome guy after approached  an angry little girl .

" Oppa 2 hours late . " Said the little girl with her ​​lip pouted .

" Uh ... Ye eun oppa can learn to count now eh ? . " asked the surprised handsome man regardless of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter