chapter two

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo “POV”

I walked out, leaving my big house. And immediately took my car keys from Lee Jinsoo, servant in the house as well as my friend. Who was waiting for me in front of my house in the garage.

Without waiting for a lot of the time, I start ready go to the University that eomma choose for me. When I hear the sound of my ringtone, I saw Sung gyu hyung’s name in the phone screen. I take my earphone And press the green color.

“Yoboseyo… where are you?”

“Nae, hyung. I’m on the way to the University.”

“Do you know where?”

“Nae, I know.”

“Then I waited in the campus cafeteria.”

“I’ll meet you there then.”

After almost 20 minutes I got to the gate of Seoul University. I rate my care into this magnificient campus and parked my car in a place that was still loose. I felt the wind blowing against my face. Very soothing.

I took a step, start looking where the cafeteria was located. But when  I start looking ,I saw so many girl watching me. In fact they like started following me. When I started to accelerate. Their path actually ran. I’m not ready with these circumstances. I ran furiously trying to escape from those weird girl.

I kept running up and I guess the sweat dripping on my forehead. And now I don’t know where I’m now.

When I was trying to fid my way to the cafeteria, I saw a girl was busy staring at the flowers that grow beautifully in front of her. I step fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter