Chapter 16

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun "POV"

 

I don’t know why now I can meet with Krystal. As usually I just go to the flower shop and seeking a  fresh air in a city park. As four years ago. Given the time I always play with Ye Eun little girl who I love.

But as fate expect me to meet back at my past. Unintentionally I met with Krystal. She was more beautiful.

We chatted for an hour at a cafe not far from the city park. You know talk in my life is that she speaks and I write. I was a coward to tell the truth to her.

And now I've been in her car to meet with Luna and Sully. She whines asked me to go with her to meet two other best friend. Which I heard from her the three formed a group, a dance vocal group. And besides that Krystal has also become one of the famous of worldwide model and actress. I feel like a proud mom of her also my two other best friend. They all had a brilliant career!

And beside that, I also wondered how  Myungsoo also infinite doing, i hope they are doing okay. Jieun! stop it. Don’t think about him again. You have already 24 years old you’re no longer an innocence mute girl. Myungsoo couldn't be like a mute girl like you.

I see Krystal was busy talking to someone on her cell phone. She's like calling a lot of people ?. She didn’t think to meet me up with Myungsoo right?.

I am not aware if we had already arrived in front of a mansion. Is it Krystal's house ?.

"Jieun we are here. I can’t wait to see their surprised faces as they see you. "And opening the car door. I followed her out of the car. Then grasp her hand to get her attention.

I showed the note I wrote earlier.

'they, do you mean only Luna and Sullly right?'

And immediately her answer made me regret coming here with her.

"Sully, Luna also Infinite. They also your friend, right? You know they miss you so much. "I'm grateful if they miss me. But if it means Infinite is here there is also maybe Myungsoo is here too. I can feel my legs suddenly getting weak.

"Jieun, you wait here. Okay. I want to see are they  all already here. I will go in first and come here again soon later with you. "Krystal smiled at me and opened the big door and walked in.

I have to go. But my legs felt weak for me just to turn around. With as hard as I could I move my legs. I've walked four steps away from the big house. but Krystal’s call forced me to stop.

"Jieunnie where are you going, didn’t I told you not to go anywhere." I turned to her and gave an apologetic  smile. Krystal smiled at me and took my arm.

"Kajjaa ..."

And the most thrilling moments happen as I take every that feel heavy and loud in my ear. I just lower my head, I don’t know what to do. Just yesterday I was trying desperately to avoid Myungsoo and now we meet unexpectedly  like this. This makes me so much embarrassed .

"Surpriseeeee!!!!! This is what I want to show you guys.." Krystal loud voice surprised me especially when my name is called by some people make me spontaneously tilting my head. I saw two beautiful girls looked at me in disbelief as well as the seven men who also looked at me in surprised.

I snapped out of my reverie when a breath-taking hug of two beautiful girls had made me a little hard to breathe.

"Jieun. Ia that really you ?. I don’t believe I could see you again. where have you been all this time. "Sully  ask me, and I just give her a smile.

"Jieun ... you ... sob .." I chuckled at the sight of Luna who crying ugly now. And looked at me with the tears all around her face.

I hugged her back to make her feel better now.

"Jieun." "Jieun." Jieun "

I just remembered here too there are seven men who now approached me. Who first came up was Sunggyu oppa. He smiled gently at me and hugged me warmly. It feels like before, like I had an older brother.

"I'm glad you're back Jieunnie." I can’t hide it anymore I felt so touched . I shed tears because their concern.

  After that, one by one infinite hugged me warmly. Even I feel Woohyun oppa hugged me long enough. but I was not disputed, he was very nice and friendly before. Till now.

And what makes me not able to control the beating of my heart it was when the last member of infinite see me with a look that I could not interpret, but it sure can make me swoon. He widened his arms and hugged me. ... I can feel my heart beat so fast and hard, making my chest feels pain.

It was very warm hug. And this is like de javu. The first time he hugged me. But this time, his hugs more memorable. It's like he doesn’t want to let go of his arms from me. it's like he doesn’t want to loss me. his scented made me complacent. Makes me didn’t want to be separated from the warm embrace.

"Eghemm .." I woke up from my stupid act and gently push Myungsoo’s body. It makes me very embarrassed when all eyes staring at us with a look of suspicion. But when I saw the man in front of me. Oh God ...

He smiled sweetly at me, but from behind the smile I like to see there id asmirk or it’s like I've caught you Jieun. I bit my lower lip wanted to cut his killer smile.

"I see you two really enjoy the moment you have." Krystal remarks made me cough a little, but I see Myungsoo just smile even now he chuckled. Ugh ... why now he can be so annoying.

 

End of "POV"

 

 

Myungsoo "POV"

After the sudden shock that Krystal given.  now we are sitting relaxed in the living room without Sungyeol. He had returned about ten minutes ago.

I just play my cell phone while occasionally looking at Jieun. after a warm hug before, now I am very addict with her scent. Not intending to be ert. But I'm still not satisfied with our hug to be stopped because of that brat.

I still remember how my heart was beating very fast as her lavender scented hair could I breathe back. When her fragile body in my arms, then I really didn’t want to let go. I'm afraid that if I let go of that embrace  then she would go away from me and even avoided me again.

This time she didn’t wear a dress or skirt as before but only skinnie blue jeans with a white T-shirt. But she still looks very pretty and cute. She's my cutie. I smiled with a call I had just given to her. I convinced myself I will make her as my cutie. It's not an obsession but a struggle praying. she deserves to fight for, because what else reason besides. Only she's the person I want to live with.

All the attention focused on her, ignoring jealousy at Woohyun which again like four years ago, he always sat right next to her. and always looked at her with a very intent gaze. I see, he is no longer a shy little guy No longer hide his feeling for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter