chapter one

I love that mute girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beautiful and y girl out of the 246 luxury apartment with puffy eyes and cheeks still wet with tears. Accidentally collided with beautiful woman who look older than the y girl. But  the y girl just continued her pace. While older woman was only able to shake her head. Did not expect.

Beautiful woman who had just entered the apartment visited by a y girl before, after pressing the password luxury apartments. And walked straight towards apartment living room. But not found anyone in the room. Afterwards she walked towards the kitchen but still didn’t find the person she was looking for. She’s sure only one place she could find people who she is looking for.

And exactly that’s where she saw a man who looked younger  than her. He was staring at the night view of Tokyo city that looks very beautiful. With his right hand holding a cup of hot coffee.

“Again…?” said the woman. Which made the young man a little in surprise move. And turning his body facing up. The young man was silent staring at a beautiful woman in front of him.

“I wonder when are you going to show your real attitude, Myungsoo.” Said the woman to the young boy who was named Myungsoo.

“I know you’re not a cruel and arrogant boy like this. You used a very sweet, caring and gentle….” Said the woman again. And went to where the boy was standing.

“That’s past, noona.” Myungsoo snapped, the jaws begin to harden. He doesn’t like if anybody talking about his past. He said his past is just a worst nightmare he had ever had.

“ Up to you…” the woman paused and continued her words.

“But aunt had not called me to tell you to korea again. Maybe since five days ago.”

“Maybe she just got tired. It was better, because I would never stay there again.” Myungsoo said, then looked back at the beautiful city of Tokyo at night.

“Why do you have the head as hard as,,, Myungie. Aunt missed you. You know!.”

“Why do I have to leave this cozy Japan and went to the place I want to forget.” Mytungsoo replied quietly.

“It’s not korea that you want to forget, you just need to forget about your past. Your father is also happy with his now family. And state your mother is doing well also. Why don’t you just give in to the happiness of your parents.”

“I’m tired Hyoyeon noona, I want to get a break.” Responsible Myungsoo end the conversation.

***

 

 

Myungsoo woke up with a head that feels dizzy. And found himself no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter