Jaehyun X Taeil (NCT 127)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeil groaned loudly for maybe the tenth time that night and Yoonoh finally brought it upon himself to ask his husband what was wrong. He had tried to sleep through it, passing it off as Taeil just groaning about the usual pregnancy aches and pains, but he just kept repeating his actions and Yoonoh knew something was up. 

“Tae? Are you okay?” he asked as he rolled onto his other side to face his husband. Taeil was lying on his back and even in the dark Yoonoh could see his eyes wide open and staring up at the ceiling, lips downturned in a frown. Yoonoh’s hand reflexively found its way to his husband’s round belly, seven months heavy with child. So soft and smooth and their daughter inside was laying still, asleep for the night, unlike her mother. 

Taeil wiggled, pinned down by the weight of his own body, "My hips are hurting like crazy," he whined, "It's not the muscle it's the joints in my groin," he complained, hand going to rest lower where his pelvis met his leg. The bend was hurting and he believed that a good and proper hip stretch would suffice, but being pregnant and so unbalanced wasn't really an option unless he had Yoonoh hoisting and holding him up the entire time, "Like I did the splits and hyperextended the muscle ligaments there inside my thighs and higher."

Yoonoh smiled momentarily when he recalled a memory of Taeil doing the splits during a dare in college and he had hyperextended the muscle there, "Do you need to walk around?" he asked, hand straying lower to hold Taeil's free hand that was just resting on his higher hip, "Or maybe we can try some stretches?" without getting an answer, Yoonoh turned to turn on his bedside lamp, light flooding into the room. It wasn't very bright, but it was enough to momentarily blind both men. 

"Yeah," Taeil groaned, struggling to turn to his side so he could step off the bed. It was like watching an egg trying to roll itself over and before Yoonoh could reach his husband to help him, Taeil managed to get his feet on the floor and hoist himself up. He had to fix his t-shirt a bit and he fixed his short shorts, fixing them lower on his hips where they had ridden up. Taeil looked more comfortable and more relieved standing up, "Just standing up feels so much better," he observed, hands cradling his heavy belly as he took a tentative step forward. 

Yoonoh smiled and walked his way in front of Taeil, his own hands reaching down to cradle his husband's bump, thumbs brushing the soft skin through the thin shirt, "Is she giving you trouble?" he asked, eyes locked on Taeil's. 

Taeil shook his head, crooked look on his face, "She's been pretty good, not near as bad as Taeyong was, but you know that."

Yoonoh scoffed. Of course, he knew that. He had stayed awake with Taeil countless nights as their son Taeyong kicked and rolled all night, keeping Taeil awake and thus keeping Yoonoh awake. He had given both his father and mother hell but he was such a sweet little boy, very loving and very kind. What he lacked in manners in the womb now manifested today in his actions. Taeyong was such a sweet little boy, he really was. 

Hopefully, his sister would be the same way, "Let's dance," Yoonoh nearly whispered, threading his fingers through the older man's and sliding a gentle hand to his husband's hip. Taeil frowned at first but obliged soon enough and he threw an arm hand over Yoonoh's shoulders, hand going to rest on the back of his neck. Taeil's thin fingers played with the short hairs of his husband's neck, feeling how soft and delicate they were. Yoonoh was a whole nine centimeters taller than Taeil, which wasn't much, but it was enough for the older to rest his head in the younger's neck comfortably. The two swayed from side to side, slowly. Their little slow dance relieved some of the aches in Taeil's hips, "You alright?" 

Taeil hummed a yes, "I'm just being pregnant. My body hadn't even fully healed before I got pregnant with Seulgi," he noted. He had only given birth nine months before when he fell pregnant again, "My body is spent and tired."

Yoonoh pressed his lips to the top of Taeil's head, the smell of his shampoo still lingering in his husband's hair. Lavender, "We don't have to have any more babies after this. You've already done so much for me by having two of my children, I think that's enough. You can just sit back and relax now."

Taeil shrugged, "I want at least one more. Maybe another boy," he turned his head so he was looking up into Yoonoh's eyes again, "Maybe you can have the next one," he offered, looking hopeful and sure of his request. He had those big, puppy dog eyes and even in the dim light of Yoonoh's bedside lamp, Yoonoh could see the sparkle and shine of his irises. 

Yoonoh's eyes widened, "No way in hell," he assured, "I am not going to go through this torture to have our next baby. You're so much stronger than me, that's why you're the one that gets pregnant," he reminded the older, pulling his husband closer into his chest and stilling their movements. The ache was starting to return to Taeil's groin and it really wasn't very comfortable and it was in such an awkward spot. 

"I might need to do some stretches", he announced as he pulled away and mentally readied himself to get down on the ground and do butterfly stretches. Those were the most effective and while the best for him to execute, but they required the most assistance on Yoonoh's part, "Help me down."

Yoonoh nodded and held Taeil's arms as he helped him lower himself on his on the ground. Taeil then spread his legs and connected them at the feet so it stretched his inner thigh muscles and groin muscles. That in itself already felt amazing, but then bringing his legs in closer and bending forward the farthest he could alleviate all pain he was feeling. Taeil sighed into the stretch and would have stayed in the position forever if his back didn't start hurting. 

"Feeling good?" Yoonoh asked, hopeful. 

"Yeah, but now my back is giving me grief," Taeil announced, straightening back up and propping himself up with his hands, "Maybe some more walking will help the trick. It'll help my hips too if anything arises."

"Okay. Up," he directed, holding his hands out for Taeil to take. The older man was happy to do so and he spread out his hands, grasping for his husband. Yoonoh was quick to lift Taeil on his feet, treating him like he weighed nothing. 

"Thank you," Taeil squeaked, lips pursed as he asked for a kiss. Yoonoh obliged and kissed his husband, hands wondering along Taeil's body and he reveled in how soft he was, how warm. Pregnancy definitely suited him and the way it rounded out his petite b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter