Minho X Taemin (SHINee)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"NO! What are you doing?!" Minho shouted as he entered a dance room at the dance studio he worked at. He ran over to his boyfriend, Taemin, who was dancing to Sherlock, his own version of the choreography to the popular song. Minho slammed the button on the stereo system to shut off the music, the beat and lyrics stopping.

Taemin spun around, both confused and angry about the predicament. He unfolded himself from the pose he was in and shifted his weight onto one foot, crossing his arms across his chest, asking, "Why would you do that? I was in the zone," he explained as he brought his index fingers up to his eyes and pointing forward in one of his childish gestures. 

Minho rolled his eyes and walked forward, stopping right in front of Taemin, "Have you forgotten something important?" he asked, expressing it more as a statement rather than a question. The day before, the two had visited the doctor for a monthly check-up, both varying in reason. Taemin was given instructions that limited his active habits, such as dancing.

Taemin rolled his eyes and argued against Minho, "He said vigorous activity. This isn't vigorous," he sampled some of his choreography for Minho to judge. He couldn't understand why he wasn't allowed to do such a simple move.

The elder's eyes widened and he stopped Taemin by grabbing his arm and saying, "It may not be vigorous to you since you have done this millions of times before, but think about the baby's state," Minho warned, "How would it like being tossed around like this inside of you?" He brought a ahnd up and rested it on Taemin's stomach. 

It was once flat and muscled, but now it was softer and more round as it housed their baby. Taemin was about twelve weeks pregnant with Minho's child. Taemin had his three month check up the day before and was told not to do such vigorous activity or any that included working your body. Just as precautions to keep the unborn child safe. 

Dancng was the younger's life. He had done it since he was at a young age and he couldn't imagaine his life without it. When he was told that he couldn't dance, he was broken and shocked. Not once had he imagined what his life would be like without dancing. He could barely keep still whenever he heard a song and would just breakout in dance.

Taemin pouted and lowered his head. He had thought about his child's safety, but he just couldn't stop doing something that was a part of him. He was trying his best, but he found the task a challenge and decided that dancing once wasn't going to hurt anyone. But, evidently not. Now with the difficulty and precision of the choreography. 

Minho instantly felt bad once he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter