Lucas X Jungwoo (NCT)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first snow fall of winter had been very late, near winter's end, and when it finally snowed, it had snowed on Yukhei's birthday that year. 

It was a Tuesday morning and it had snowed enough for roads to be closed and schools shut down. There was no way that anyone was getting outside without being blocked in with large piles of pristine white. Not that he was complaining. It gave him one more day to spend with a heavily Jungwoo and their nineteen-month-old son, Taeil. 

"Looks like I'm staying home for my birthday," Yukhei smiled, perfect teeth shining in the smile he delivered towards his husband who was still lying in bed. 

Jungwoo looked up from his spot on his side of the bed with a similar smile. It was tired but still carried so much love as he made eye contact with the younger man, "That sounds perfect," he cooed, shifting to sit up. He didn't get very far before Yukhei had to stoop over and help the older up. Something like this would have embarrassed Jungwoo during his first pregnancy, but he didn't care as much this time around. If he needed help, he would ask and spare the hurt feelings, "We should go get Taeil. He'll be so excited to hear that Daddy will be home all day today," Jungwoo hummed as a hand trailed over his very round and very big, thirty-seven-week belly. 

"We should let him sleep a little longer. He didn't sleep too great last night," Yukhei reminded. Jungwoo wouldn't know since he had slept like a rock last night. This pregnancy had worn him out a good portion of it, leaving him with massive fatigue that controlled everything in his life. 

Jungwoo pouted, "My poor baby. His molars are coming in finally," Jungwoo reminded. Taeil had been a very fussy and whiny baby when he had cut teeth the first time. Up all night and crying for his mom or dad to hold him, "I could feel the buds the other day. We should get out the Oragel again. Works miracles."

Yukhei nodded and the thought had come across his mind last night when Taeil drooled all over his shirt. He would have grabbed the tube last night if he had known where it was, "I'll give him some after he eats breakfast," Yukhei announced as he walked over to sit on the bed next to Jungwoo. He kissed the older's temple a hand found its way to Jungwoo's round middle as he felt their daughter shift slightly under the skin. 

"Yeri is awake before her brother for once," Jungwoo smiled, his own hand joining Yukhei's, "She's saying happy birthday to you," he smiled, letting his head fall to the side on Yukhei's shoulder, "The big twenty-three," he cooed. Jungwoo would be turning twenty-four the next month, but for now, they were the same age. 

Yukhei chuckled, "Maybe if we're lucky, Yeri will be born on your birthday and you two can share," he joked, earning a pout from the older male. His due date was February 15th, but if she was like her older brother, she would overextend her stay and procrastinate her own birth by a few days on Jungwoo's birthday, February 19th, "You two could share birthday parties," the image of their daughter wanting an all pink party and Jungwoo giving in to her wants. He did the same with Taeil and Yukhei had to be the buffer from letting Jungwoo letting their son do something too drastic. 

Before Jungwoo could respond, a cry sounded from the baby monitor on Jungwoo's bedside table. Taeil was awake. 

"Let me get him," Jungwoo offered, using Yukhei's knee as leverage as he lifted himself up and turned the monitor off so he didn't have to listen to his baby cry, "He hasn't seen me all night and he probably misses his mommy," Jungwoo stated before waddling out of the room and heading towards his son's room. Yukhei watched after the older, admiring the heavy waddle he was sporting and how cute it was to see his husband struggle. He got up and decided to go start breakfast as his husband and son got ready for the day. 

Jungwoo pushed the door the rest of the way open from its ajar state and smiled when he laid eyes on his son. Taeil was standing up in his crib, holding the bars with his chubby hands. There were tears staining his chubby cheeks and he was sniffling, crying for his mommy to come get him, "Well hello, handsome," he greeted, waddling over to the bars and picking up the toddler, setting him against his chest, "Good morning," he cooed before Taeil slotted his head in the nape of Jungwoo's neck to sniffle some more, breaths uneven as he tried to calm himself down.

His diaper felt dry from the way Jungwoo was holding the toddler's bottom and that was a good sign, "Let's go see Daddy and wish him a happy birthday," Jungwoo spoke quietly, grabbing his son's blanket while he was at it before turning and heading back towards the kitchen where he could hear Yukhei moving what he assumed was the rice cooker, "And how about we make breakfast today? He's going to make a mess."

As soon as the two walked into the kitchen. Jungwoo nearly laughed at the assortment of pans all over the counters and the bewildered look on Yukhei's expression. Before Yukhei could say anything, Jungwoo spoke up, "How about I make pancakes and you play with Taeil. He's still a bit fussy," even though he wanted to spend some time with his son, he didn't want his house to burn down and his kitchen to be burned to the ground.

Yukhei frowned, "But you have both the babies. You're probably tired," he tried to argue, noticing how tired his husband still was and he took into account how his feet would start hurting after standing on them for five minutes. He had probably been on his feet too long already, "You need to rest."

Taeil started to whine again and wiggle in Jungwoo's arms, turning and reaching for Yukhei to come and hold him. He had always been a daddy's boy, "Look's like he wants you instead. Besides, it's your birthday. I'll cook for you instead. How does that sound? I'll make your favorite and that will be it, I'll lay in bed all day if you want me to," he joked, knowing how much Yukhei wanted him to relax and be calm before their next baby is born. 

Yukhei huffed and walked over to hold his son in his arms. Taeil had nearly jumped into his father's arms when he was close enough and Jungwoo had laughed, sound so pleasing and beautiful that it made Yukhei's mood flip and he cooed at his husband, "Okay, Jungwoo, you win. Make them chocolate chip pancakes please," he sang, drawing another laugh out of his husband's lips. Jungwoo had responded a hum and Yukhei was heading out into the living room to try and console his son. 

"Hey, buddy," he greeted as he sat on the floor, spreading Taeil's blanket out before lying the boy on top. Taeil was big now and was able to walk on his own and be an independent little person, but that was completely different in the morning. He would revert back to his days and actions as a baby and he needed to be coddled before finally waking up and returning back to his toddler self. 

Taeil sprawled out on the blanket, rubbing his eyes and stretching his little back out. He was pouting, little lips puckered and Yukhei couldn't help but lean down and kiss those perfect little lips. The entire family had pretty big lips and Taeil was no exception. He had Jungwoo's lips. 

Taeil sighed after Yukhei pulled away from his peck and threw his arms to the side, eyes opened wide and staring up at his father, "Hey there, kiddo. Did you sleep enough?" the answer was no, but they were trying to get Taeil to learn and say new words. His vocabulary was still pretty small, but he knew a few words. 

"No!" being his favorite word. Taeil had yelled it and to his side, sticking his fingers in his mouth. He had picked up the habit of on his pointer ring finger and pinky again and it was another thing they were working on. Yukhei reached over and gently pulled his son's fingers from his mouth. He would usually give him apple or cucumber slices to help dull the ache, but right before breakfast would ruin his appetite, "No!" he yelled again, shaking his head when Yukhei took away his fingers. 

"You know the rules, buddy. It's not very sanitary for you to do that. You'll get sick and we don't want that," he explained, rubbing a hand up and down his son's back in a soothing manner. Taeil's hands did not return to his mouth and he fixed his attention on the fabric of Yukhei's sweatpants. There was a design on them and the toddler was tracing patterns with his fingers, "We can eat breakfast soon and you'll feel better," the smell was enough of an indicator that the food would be done soon. Jungwoo worked fast in the kitchen. 

Taeil then sat up and waddled o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter