Minsung X B-Joo (TOPP DOGG)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, baby. You still got that groove," Minsung smiled, pulling Byungjoo up from the hospital, "Being pregnant doesn't take that away from you."

"Says you," Byungjoo shot back in irritation, but he let Minsung pull him up on his feet. He was currently in labor, baby insistent on making his way into this world by taking forever to get there. Byungjoo was on hour nine of labor with no progress on dilation, having been stuck on five centimeters for the whole duration so far. He was in pain, tired, and wanted this baby to be born already. 

"You know, dancing helps labor progress faster. If you just danced a little, maybe you'll have the baby within the hour," Minsung hoped, having read up on the success rates of dancing while in labor, "It hurts less, so shake it," Minsung laughed as he tried to alleviate the stress and strain on his husband's body. He had honestly read promising results and was hoping it would work for Byungjoo, too. 

Byungjoo scoffed at Minsung's joke and started to rock from side to side while holding his large belly. He was hanging so low that it looked like his abdomen was detached. Being a week late had that effect on the expectant father, but there wasn't much he could do. 

"No, you can do better," Minsung assured, reaching forward to take his husband's hands. Minsung started to spin Byungjoo in a slow twirl, Byungjoo following obediently. The bend that it caused in his back actually felt good and distracted him from the pain he was feeling there. Byungjoo sighed in relief and comfort and Minsung smiled seeing that he could some of his husband's pain away in between contractions. 

Minsung encouraged the younger to continue dancing until his next contraction hit and once it did, Minsung was right there to help him through it. Byungjoo liked it when the older male held him from behind so he could feel that presence and grip onto his hands as well. Minsung was there to be Byungjoo's personal stress ball and he could not complain. 

"You're at a full eight centimeters dilated. You still have some time and I would suggest you try to rest before it's time to start pushing," the prenatal nu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter