Bambam X Yugyeom (GOT7)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had planned this wedding for a year. One full year of pure stress and budget pulling, cake tasting and suit fittings, invites and booking to do, and it was finally here. Their wedding day that meant so much to Yugyeom and BamBam's parents, insisting that they have a traditional wedding unifying the two. Both men had disagreed and told their sets of parents that they didn't need a marriage, but there was no convincing the elders. 

Yugyeom and BamBam were to have a wedding. With both men being of different ethnic backgrounds, it was their choice to have a simple and westernized wedding. Those types of weddings were so simple anyway, much less planning than western marriages. The boys always appreciated the fitted suits and simple black and white colors. Yugyeom had spent a few years studying in America and he had attended a wedding there of one of his close friend's. He had suggested it immediately and BamBam had agreed. 

Yugyeom kind of wished he had gone with a traditional Korean wedding instead. 

There was so much room in Hanbok, the material flowy, billowy, and large, able to hide any abnormalities in one's figure and still make them look normal. Silly Yugyeom. He had chosen to go with a well fitted suit and dress shirt that would fit his waistline and pant fit. He knew he looked good in them so he had no problem at the time. Now he did because there was an issue. 

A huge issue that was staring him right in the face and the mirror in front of him. His rapidly thickening waist had outgrown the shirt he was wearing and was pushing against the buttons of the shirt he had struggled to get on. Yugyeom's suit had been fitted and tailored a month ago to his figure and every detail was accounted for a month ago. A month ago when Yugyeom wasn't even showing. Didn't even know he was pregnant. 

A whole month before the wedding, the wedding they had put so much planning into, Yugyeom found out he was pregnant with seven tests all strewn across his bathroom floor. A strained phone call to BamBam and a trip to the clinic later and it was confirmed that Yugyeom was three months pregnant. He had been showing signs of pregnancy for weeks, even the telltale signs of morning sickness, but the young man had tossed it as stress picking away at his stomach. He had found out when he was in his second trimester. 

Everyone starts really showing in the second trimester of pregnancy, and just to Yugyeom's luck, he was no different. He started showing before he even knew he was and was just growing bigger. His waist had filled out as well as the small belly he was now sporting. With little to no room to change his dimensions and the stitches on his suit, Yugyeom had claimed that he wouldn't need to fix his suit and that he would be fine until the wedding. 

He was wrong. 

Yugyeom must have been bloated that day too because the buttons on his shirt were straining and threatening to burst against his uncharacteristically round belly. Yugyeom has always been stick thin and now he wasn't so none of his clothes were fitting even though he had a ceremony to attend in half an hour. Yugyeom was doomed and his parents weren't going to be very happy when they found out he was pregnant. He was sure they would tell him that he's going to hell for having a baby before wedlock. 

Yugyeom had thrown himself onto the couch in his changing room,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter