Jonghyun X Taemin (SHINee)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm nervous," Taemin almost whispered. He turned to look at his husband who was driving his car to the restaurant that them two, Jinki, Minho, and Kibum all agreed on going to. It was a monthly event for all five friends to join together and have dinner. They had all been inseperable since middle school, and as they grew up, it wasn't much different. Only when all of them were in college did it become difficult to keep in touch with everyone's schedules being so different. But then years later, all five were still going strong and somehow, Jonghyun and Taemin started dating and here they were, married for a year and a hald already. The group had expressed that they knew the two would end up together, they had even placed bets on when it was going to happen. They were all such good friends. 

Jonghyun smiled and reached out with one hand to hold onto Taemin's, "Why? What are you so afraid of?" he asked, genuinely not knowing why his husband was so nervous to see the people they basically grew up with. 

"I don't know," Taemin trailed off, trying to come up with a plausible reason, "Maybe because I'm nervous about being pregnant in the first place?" Taemin guessed, but was still hesitant, "And I don't want to be haggled by so many people just because I am pregnant. I don't want them to treat me any differently than before."

Yes, pregnant. Taemin was only about eight weeks pregnant, not showing, no symptoms quite yet. He looked the same and felt the same, yet he was completely different. He had that pregnancy glow already and he always looked worried. He had this permanent frown on his face 24/7 because he constantly worried about his baby and if he was doing everything right and if he was allowed to eat what he was eating and how much money a baby would cost them... There was still a lot on his mind. He felt like he hadn't completely comprehended it yet, and here he was about to tell some of the most important people in his life that he was going to have a baby. It was nerve wracking for sure. 

Jonghyun understood, he was nervous too, but he wasn't the one carrying the baby. He could only imagine the amount of stress Taemin was under, but he tried to understand and look at the bright side of things for Taemin's sake. Jonghyun ran a thumb over Taemin's knuckle and started to speak, "You know Kibum is going to have a fit and he'll support you no matter what. Jinki will probably pretty chill about it, and Minho will probably just laugh and congratluate you, come on, Taemin. They are our best friends, they will want to help us in any way they can. And the faster we tell them, the less amount of people we have to tell, right?" Jonghyun reminded. His mouth was running a mile a minute, trying to spit out all the positive things he could to try and ease Taemin. Taemin appreciated, but he will feel better once he tells them. 

"We're here," Jonghyun announced next as he turned their car into the parking lot of the restaurant they were eating at. It was fancier than what they normally ate, but Kibum had suggested it and he was always glamorous and over the top, wanting the best food in Seoul. It was a bit pricy, but it was a one time thing, so they had to at least try the food before dissing it again. 

"There's Jinki hyung's car," Taemin pointed out, spotting the familiar bumper that had a sticker reading I *heart* Seoul. It was cheesy and Jinki loved it, adding flair to his car when in truth it was an ugly sticker that was faded and torn. It mostly looked like a white rectangle with outlined letters, "He still hasn't gotten rid of that stupid sticker," he told his husband. 

"Yeah, I don't think he ever will," Jonghyun spoke his mind before he turned into the last parking spot they could see. Coincidentally, it was Kibum's car, "Kibum has probably been here for an hour already waiting," he joked as he put the car in park. Once the car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter