Jooheon X I.M (Monsta X)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooheon loved Minhyuk, but ever since he announced he was pregnant, the older boy was just a bit too clingy. It got even worse after Minhyuk himself became pregnant. He insisted they experience everything together and stay together so their babies could have a bond even still in the womb. While Jooheon enjoyed Minhyuk's company, having him around 24/7 was getting to be a bit too much. Especially now that Jooheon was eight months pregnant and ready to pop. 

"Changkyun," Jooheon whined, unable to pull himself up from his spot on the floor. He had dropped a bowl of grapes on the floor and brought it upon himself to pick them up himself. He had managed to clean up his mess, but now he was stuck and was unable to get up on his own. So when his younger boyfriend walked by and into the kitchen, Jooheon hesitantly asked for help. Being pregnant was embarrassing, "I'm stuck."

Jooheon could hear a chuckle from his boyfriend who had disappeared behind the corner, "You know, I could tell as soon as I saw you," he joked, walking back into Jooheon's view, an apple in hand, "Gimme," he ordered, reaching out and grabbing for Jooheon's hand. The elder complied and placed his hands in Changkyun's larger ones. Changkyun quickly and carefully pulled Jooheon up and onto his feet and the elder was relieved from the pain he felt in his knees. Changkyun kissed the grimace on Jooheon's lips away with a smile, "I'm dating an old man," he joked.

It was then Changkyun grimacing as he hissed through the pain he was feeling in his lower shin. Jooheon had kicked him, a bit too hard to be playful, meaning Jooheon was not in the mood. The elder walked away and placed the fallen bowl of grapes on the counter. He would just wash them and eat them later, "Minhyuk will be here in half an hour," Jooheon deadpanned, searching for something less healthy in the cupboards. 

"You don't seem very excited, or thrilled for that matter," Changkyun stated, picking up on the monotone note that the older had spoken in, "He's your best friend still, yeah?"

Jooheon sighed and grabbed the packet of Oreo's that he managed to find and not eat all of yet. The amount of Oreo's he had eaten during this pregnancy had given him the chubbiest cheeks he's ever had, but he couldn't even be mad because he knew he looked cute with them, "I am excited, but he's going to hold onto me the whole time. And Minhyuk is a squeezer. The longer he holds you, the tighter his hold gets. He's like a hydraulic press. He might even squeeze the baby out of me."

Changkyun laughed at the comparison, "Well then maybe you should tell him to lighten up and that you're not so comfortable with close contact this pregnant," he suggested, closing in and hugging onto Jooheon himself. Not tightly so he could let Jooheon breathe, "I mean, you're only okay with me doing it," he joked. 

Jooheon's eyebrows knit together and his eyes widened, turning to face his boyfriend with a questionable expression, "You think I haven't told him that?! I literally told him that he was hurting me last week as he was holding me, let go, then went right back to doing the same thing. It's like his pregnancy brain makes him forget how not to crush people."

"Ah come on, Heonny. He just loves you, and you two are best friends. He probably sees nothing wrong with it, just tell him again and tell him how uncomfortable it makes you. And you really should tell him. I don't want our baby to have a flat head," he more or less joked, quickly swiping an Oreo out of Jooheon's package.

"Oh my gosh! I don't either! Our baby is going to have a flat head!" Jooheon shrieked, making Changkyun jump a bit at the sheer volume, "Minhyuk ruined my baby!"

Changkyun laughed again and walked back to his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around the older boy's waist. His hands were gently caressing Jooheon's lower back in comfort. Changkyun felt a small kick from his baby against his arm and he smiled reassuringly, "You feel that, Jooheon? The baby is telling you he's just fine," he reassured, leaning in to place a gentle kiss on Jooheon's plump lips. Jooheon calmed down and Changkyun could feel so in the kiss, the older relaxing into him and no tension lingering in his lips, "Want me to talk to Minhyuk?" Changkyun then asked after slowly pulling away from Jooheon.

"No," the older boy answered after a few seconds, "I have to tell him myself," Changkyun nodded and went on for another short kiss. The younger boy's hands traveled up to Jooheon's neck, fingertips weaving their way through the older boy's hair and lightly pulling. The two were lost in each other's lips for what felt like only a few seconds before they were interrupted by a dozen rings of their doorbell. Changkyun pulled away and sighed, "Your boyfriend is here."  

"Oh shush," Jooheon hit the younger boy in the shoulder and started to waddle towards the front door, "I couldn't even handle going on one date, let alone steadily dating him," he assured, finally reaching the door. Jooheon turned the knob and opened the door to be pummeled and hugged onto by Minhyuk. Jooheon could barely breathe, so it wasn't him making the first greeting.

"Hello, Jooheon!" Minhyuk yelled excitedly, hugging onto his younger friend, "I missed you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter