Daehyun X Youngjae (B.A.P)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nausea and vomiting can be one of the first signs of pregnancy and usually begins around the 6th week of pregnancy. It can occur at any time of the day, and for most women, it seems to stop after the 12th week of pregnancy. More than 50% of pregnant individuals experience morning sickness. Morning sickness refers to the nauseous feeling you may have during the first trimester of pregnancy, which is a result of the increased hormones in your body. Morning sickness can be accompanied by vomiting. Many doctors think morning sickness is a good sign because it means the placenta is developing well.

Youngjae was indeed five months pregnant, twenty weeks along. He had had terrible morning sickness when he was first pregnant and he had even had to be admitted to the hospital twice for extreme dehydration and malnutrition. He would throw up so much and so often that he couldn't even hold down water and his body just shut down, giving up after all the stress it was put under. It was not a diagnosis that afflicted him, it was just terrible morning sickness. 

The familiar sound of gagging and retching was no stranger in the bathroom. The king-sized bed was left empty and cold, its inhibitors gone to attend to the emergency in the bathroom. It was only six, morning sickness often attacking at early hours of all times. The house was cold, the sun not streaming in through the windows to help heat up the house. The house often got cold in the night and so when it came time to throw up in the morning, knees were pressed against the cold, tile floor of the bathroom, not giving the ill victim any sort of comfort while vomiting out their stomach's contents. 

A hand was rubbing along the spine of the morning sickness victim, attempting to comfort the man who was practically dying, "Just let it all out," he encouraged while resting the stationary hand on the waist, holding his husband still, "Let it out, Daehyun."

Sadly that wasn't the fact today. It was Daehyun who was sick and Youngjae was there to comfort the older boy, even though he was halfway through his pregnancy. Youngjae's morning sickness had subsided about two weeks before. That morning, Youngjae had been jolted awake as Daehyun tore his arms out from under his younger husband's side and ran to their connected bathroom. Youngjae had followed him and was shocked to see Daehyun throwing up into the porcelain bowl.

Daehyun was silent besides the retching with his head in the toilet bowl. Daehyun was hardly ever sick, and it was a surprise to both when he ever fell ill. If he did get sick, it would be the worst sickness ever and would take an extended visit. Youngjae frowned at the discomfort Daehyun would have to go through the next few days. Days that he had experienced many times. 

"I feel terrible," Daehyun croaked out, throat raw from all the throwing up he had been doing. His head was still facing downwards in case he had to throw up again, "I haven't felt this bad in years."

"Yeah," Youngjae frowned, rubbing the elder's back slowly, "Want me to get you some water and saltines?" he asked. Daehyun had always asked him the same thing after he had terrible morning sickness and it always made him feel better in the slightest. It was better than an empty stomach. Daehyun nodded and chuckled. Oh, how the tables have turned. 

Youngjae nodded and moved to get up, but it was becoming more difficult when he had a belly now. His whole balance was thrown off and he was struggling to get up. Daehyun momentarily left his spot from the bowl to help Youngjae up but was soon at the toilet again as his stomach rebelled. Youngjae's frown deepened and he managed to get up the rest of the way by himself. With a hand on his belly, Youngjae waddled out of the bathroom and headed towards the kitchen to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter