Kris X Lay (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you remember my milky lemon tea?" Yixing asked, agitation clearly in his voice.

"Oh no, I forgot the tea," Yifan responded calmly, walking towards the couch in the room to get Yixing a hair tie to keep his bangs out of his face.

"What the hell, Yifan! How could you forget my tea!?" Yixing spat back, fire in his eyes as he stared at his very shocked husband. Yixing was not the type of person to raise his voice or yell at anyone, especially not Yifan, but here he was, pissed and angry at everything and irritated. It wasn't a good look on Yixing honestly. He looked better happy and smiling. 

"I'll call Han and he'll bring some over okay? I promise, he'll even get it cold, just for you," he promised, planning out the direct instructions he would have to text out to their friend Lu Han to make sure Yixing would give up on the anger towards his forgotten tea, "He's going to bring you the bear from the nursery as well," the taller male added, having it be a priority that the pink bear he bought a month ago was going to be there with him at the hospital. 

"And why the hell would we need that now?! She'll get it after she's born and at the house, Yifan!" Yixing spat again, this time with his head backing into the headboard of his hospital bed, "I don't need any more junk in my room at the moment," Yixing then went quiet as a contraction attacked his body, targeting the lower back and abdominal muscles. Yixing yelped and had a hand against his back as he tried to apply pressure to the hurting area.

"Are you in pain?" Yifan asked, this time concerned. While Yixing was being how he was, he still had to remember that his husband was pregnant and in labor, and from the video Yixing had forced him to watch, labor was no walk in the park. He had to be supportive and make sure that Yixing was doing well and wasn't in too much pain.

"Yes!" Yixing began but then toned it down as he realized his reaction, "No, not really, it's just uncomfortable. I can feel her wedging herself into my ," Yixing swore, leading Yifan to chuckle. Yifan's hand was then on Yixing's back, rubbing comfortable circles on the soft and exposed skin. Yixing was still in his clothes from home, not wanting to wear a hospital gown quite yet. Yixing smiled back but then his face contorted into pain, "I'm going to puke!"

"Wait wait wait wait!" Yifan exclaimed, running to grab a bed pan so Yixing wouldn't throw up all over the floor. He could hear Yixing retching and gagging as he suffered through what his body was doing. The bed pan was in his hand and soon under Yixing's chin as the younger male gagged on nothing. Yixing held onto the silver bowl and tried to calm his breathing down, "Are you still contracting?" Yifan asked. The only logical explanation for such a reaction had to be from the contractions he had been feeling. 

Yixing nodded and rolled from his side to his back, one hand holding one side of his belly, "They're really starting to hurt now," Yixing gasped as a new contraction attacked his body, "They're coming fast and lasting a long time, yet I'm only three centimeters dilated," Yixing panted, resting his head back when the contraction subsided. 

Yifan stepped to the side where a pitcher of ice chips sat and he dished out a whole serving for Yixing to chew on while he labored. Yifan handede the styrofoam cup to his husband and Yixing took it gratefully, downing the whole thing and crunching on the ice he had in his mouth. It hurt his teeth, but it didn't hurt near as much as his contractions did. 

There was a soft knock at the door and Yifan walked over to answer it to reveal a woman they had never seen before, "Hello," she cheered with a very wide smile on her face, "My name is Shinyoung and I will be your midwife! Having a baby is wonderful I'm sure you know, it's one hell of a ride to get there, but a baby is so worth it," she chirped, smile only getting wider. The two Chinese men didn't even think it was possible, "What time were you induced?"

Simultaneously, the Chinese men answered the doula, "10 o'clock this morning," then it was Yixing who continued to speak, "We were sent home to wait, and came back at around 2 o'clock and I've been in labor for about an hour," Yixing explained, shifting uncomfortably in his bed. Yifan frowned at how uncomfortable his husband looked. It almost hurt him to see his love in such a pained state, "Waters haven't broken yet either, still waiting on the doctor to do that."

"The doctor usually waits until you're at four centimeters, and if we're lucky, we can get there in about thirty minutes, okay?" Shinyoung smiled, looking down at the clipboard containing Yixing's information, "Once the water is broken, it will speed things up quite a bit," she then lifted Yixing's blanket to check his progress and was happy with the results, "And lucky you, you're at four centimeters. You'll be out of here in no time," she smiled before patting Yixing's foot and then leaving the room. 

"This is it!" Yifan cheered, shrugging his shoulders in excitement, "We're going to have our baby today!" his smile was wide and toothy the pur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter