Kyuhyun X Sungmin (Super Junior)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aegi," Sungmin called out to his nineteen week pregnant belly, "Aegi-ah, please move for umma," he poked the side of his belly gently, trying to get a reaction from the still, unborn infant. He pouted as he got no response in return. He was told that nineteen weeks was around the time that a baby first kicks. Sungmin had felt movement from the baby as his belly would sometimes roll or flop, but never a kick. 

The main reason he wanted the baby to kick was so Kyuhyun could feel it. Everytime the pregnant male felt the baby move, he would hurriedly call Kyuhyun over so he could feel it, but everytime, the younger male would never feel the movement. It was too faint for him to pick up on his own hand. 

Sungmin sighed and got up from the couch he was resting on in the living room. He felt hungry as a deep growl erupted from his stomach. He rubbed his belly and opened the fridge the find something edible and would satisfy his hunger waves. He settled on a carton of yoghurt. He pulled a spoon from the drawer and peeled the lid off of the container. He the yoghurt that stuck to the lid and threw it in the trashcan. 

He hopped up onto the kitchen counter and started to eat the dairy product. He looked at the clock and read the time. Kyuhyun would be home in about five minutes. Sungmin sighed as he yet again failed to make their baby kick. Kyuhyun had said that he didn't need to feel the kick to be happy and that he just needed his wife and child healthy. Yeah, right, Sungmin thought. 

Sungmin finished his snack and threw the cup away and washed the spoon, setting it in the sink. He walked back to the living room, deciding to wait for Kyuhyun. He sat on the couch and tried to prodd and provoke his child once more before came home. It wasn't long before there was the sound of keys clinking together coming from the other side of the door, followed by the sound of the gears clicking together to unlock the door. 

Sungmin stood up from the couch and made his way over to the door to greet his husband. The door opened and Kyuhyun entered the house. He looked up to see his beautiful wife and smiled. He always loved coming home and the first thing he sees is his family. 

Sungmin spread his arms as he welcomed his husband, wrapping them around Kyuhyun's neck and planting a kiss on the younger's neck. Kyuhun wrapped his arms around the elder's waist and rubbed his lower back, "How was your day?" he asked as he pulled away from Sungmin so he could look him in the eyes. 

Sungmin pouted and said, "It was boring. I had nothing to do all alone," he reached down and rubbed his swollen belly, adding, "The baby won't kick."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and dropped down on his knees in front of Sungmin's belly. He loved the swell of his wife's abdomen and the swollen figure it gave him. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter