Kevin X Hyungsik (ZE:A)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's too hot here," Hyungsik whined as he stepped off the plane. The air difference and temperature difference was drastic from Seoul. It was 22 degrees right now where he lived, but here in Sydney, it was 82 degrees. It was New Year's Eve and when he was used to snow and the cold in December, Australia only had summer and more summer. He wasn't prepared at all, and what he was wearing now was making him sweat uncontrollably. He was wearing a heavy trench coat and Timberland boots with a large turtleneck sweater and jeans. 

"I told you to dress lightly," Kevin stated behind him as he dragged Hyungsik's carry on behind him. Kevin's carry on was just his back pack, but being Hyungsik, he over packed and had just about everything with him, "I have an extra shirt in my bag if you want to change when we get inside," they were still in the terminal, passing by all the seats where passengers waited for their flights. 

Hyungsik pouted and shrugged his coat off to hold it in his arms. While it was better without his coat on, he was still sweltering in the heat with his sweater on. He started whining some more, "I'm hungry, too. I want real food," on the plane they only ate whatever was offered by the flight attendants. It was a ten hour flight, non-stop to Sydney and an hour in, Hyungsik started feeling nauseous and he refused to eat anything and only drank water and sprite, "Let's get sushi."

"You know you're not allowed," Kevin reminded as he walked ahead of Hyungsik who stopped to gawk at the in-airport sushi bar there was, "Plus, it's not fresh. The best sushi is in Northern Sydney, where we're going," he was raised in Sydney and he knew where all the good stuff was. He had once ate the sushi at the sushi bar in the airport and got sick during his flight to Jeju Island. It was not a pretty ride. 

Hyungsik pouted and continued to walk side by side with his boyfriend. He wove his fingers through Kevin's free hand and squeezed, "It's not like the baby will grow another arm or leg if I eat sushi," Hyungsik validated, "It's just fish and as an Asian who lives in a country where most of what we eat is seafood, I think I can down quite a few mouthfuls of sushi."

"But you get terrible morning sickness when you eat fish. It's a no from me," Kevin reminded and finalized, "We'll get some good food with my parents when they pick us up, okay?" Kevin asked with a small smile directed towards his younger boyfriend. 

Hyungsik was sixteen weeks pregnant. It wasn't exactly planned, but it was unwelcomed either. The two men had been dating for five years and had been living together for three of those years. Neither felt that marriage was necessary and were happy with how they were. One day, Kevin had come home from work to find a bawling mess of Hyungsik and when he asked what was wrong, a positive pregnancy test was shoved into his face. They were having this baby and they were going to raise this baby. If only Hyungsik would stop trying to eat everything he wasn't supposed to eat, he would have a much smoother pregnancy. 

"I want a hamburger," Hyungsik claimed, now that sushi was out of his mind, "And I want out of this damn sweater," he swore, tugging the material away from his body to fan himself. It was incredibly hot and Hyungsik was angry at Kevin for a second. Kevin was completely adapted to this kind of weather and it was affecting him at all. He even more a long sleeved shirt and jeans and wasn't sweating. 

"There's a bathroom right over there," Kevin pointed out. There was no line outside the bathroom which was lucky for them. Kevin had only ever seen the bathroom with a line fifty people long, "I'll give you me shirt and I'll call my mum," Kevin explained and Hyungsik nodded, excited to get out of his sweater.

The two waited in line together and when a stall opened up, Hyungsik quickly ran into the stall and he was almost stripping before the door even closed. Kevin stood in front of the door per Hyungsik's request so his sweater wouldn't have to "sit on the ground and get dirty", as he claimed. Hyungsik was a bit spoiled, and Kevin didn't help that, but he was used to it. He loved the man after all.

Once out of the stall, Hyungsik looked and felt much more free. Kevin had packed him one of his white v-neck shirts that was a bit big on Hyungsik. Hyungsik had tucked the bottom of the shirt into the hem of his black skinny jeans and it outlined the bottom of his baby bump. It was still small, but he was big enough for people to tell that he was pregnant. Kevin smiled when he saw Hyungsik's small bump. He was excited to have a baby, even if he or she was a bit of a "surprise". Hyungsik was washing his hands and once done and dry, he grabbed his coat back and held onto Kevin's hand again as the elder led him out of the bathroom. 

They made it to baggage claim and it took ten minutes for their bag to show up. During that time, Kevin called his mother and she happily answered and told them that she was already waiting to pick them up. Kevin grabbed his and Hyungsik's luggage, since Hyungsik couldn't lift it himself and the two rolled their own luggage out to the pick up center. 

"What does your mom's car look like?" Hyungsik asked as he looked around for a familiar face. He had Skyped and FaceTimed Kevin's parents and older sister many times before, but he had never actually seen them in person. He could still pick his mother in law's face out of a crowd, just not her car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter