Daehyun X Jongup (B.A.P)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm literally going to fail this final," Daehyun claimed, throwing his head back to smooth out his tangled hair from worry. He was sitting at his desk with a scatter of notes and school material in front of him. He had sat in class and learned all this material before, yet his brain wasn't comprehending what it was reading at the moment and he felt like he didn't know anything. His final test for the semester would be the next day at nine in the morning and he wasn't even confident he was going to wake up that early let alone do well on it. 

Daehyun is a junior in college, majoring in psychology with a minor in music and the performing arts. Daehyun mostly wanted to do therapy related studies like music therapy. He had been doing pretty well in his studies, but this semester was much different than the last four semesters he had already attended. In the beginning of last semester, he started dating this guy named Jongup. He was a freshman at the time, now a sophomore, and he had caught Daehyun's eye. He was good looking, smart, and a lot of fun to be around. He was studying choreography and wanted to travel across the world, dancing with troupes and organizations. He also minored in performing arts, and that's how Daehyun and Jongup met. They had been paired up to choreograph a dance for the song they were assigned and they instantly clicked. They talked for a bit and hung out, but knowing that Jongup would be traveling around the world to dance, they established between themselves that they would just date for fun. 

That plan was tossed right out the window when it was discovered that Daehyun was pregnant with Jongup's baby a month after a drunken night of foolishness. It was an accident, but they wouldn't call their baby that. It was too cruel to do that to a baby when it was the parent's fault in the first place. Their baby was unplanned, but they were going to welcome him or her into the world with love and warm hearts. They are dating now after Jongup made it clear that he was going no where and was going to be a father to the baby and a hell of a good lover to Daehyun. 

Daehyun's hands were on his barely there belly through his thick, hooded sweatshirt. Winters in Korea were harsh and he was struggling to keep warm when their dorm's heating system was down. No one had heat and the mechanics were attempting to fix it, but it was taking forever. The water heater wasn't working either so no one was showering at the moment. Daehyun was crying on the inside at the probability that he would have to take a cold shower tonight and lay cold in bed with no heat, "Youngjae," the boy called on his slightly younger roommate. 

Youngjae looked up from his textbook and nodded, "What's up, hyung?" he asked before looking back down at his textbook. Youngjae had a photographic memory and one read through of all his material and he would pass his finals with flying colors. It wasn't fair really. He was at the top of his classes and here Daehyun was struggling to even read without being distracted. 

"Can you kill me before this final tomorrow?" he asked jokingly. Daehyun was done studying, but he still didn't know the material. He would probably have to pull an all-nighter tonight so he could learn what Yerkes-Dodson law was. He remembered it had something to do with , but that's all he could remember. Being pregnant was a hell of a distraction he had concluded. 

"No," came Youngjae's simple answer, "Read. I'll go through flashcards with you later," he was intense and studious and it inspired Daehyun to do better in school, but he was too bored at the moment and didn't want to do anything, "I'm going to take a half hour nap in an hour and when I wake up, I'll help you. I have to finish my studying, too."

Daehyun sighed and blew a raspberry up and into the air, making noise just to make noise. He picked up his phone to check the time and then his phone vibrated with a text from Jongup. Daehyun perked up and read the text saying, 'Hey, I'll be at your door in like two seconds, so open up for me, K?' Daehyun grew excited at the thought of his boyfriend paying him a visit. Jongup lived at the next dorm over and it was a short walk between the two housing units. They would have roomed together, but Youngjae insisted that it was a bad idea and so Daehyun roomed with Youngjae and Jongup could roomed at the next dorm over.

Daehyun set his phone down and folded his hands over his belly. It was round, but not very big and was only noticeable when he wore tight clothing. He could still fit into his skinny jeans because apparently he was carrying pretty high. Himchan had told him this, a senior this year. Himchan has an older sister who had just had a baby and she had "carried high" and had a girl, and Himchan was 100% convinced he was having a girl. Daehyun wasn't even that far along and his baby didn't even have a gender yet. 

Daehyun was brought back to life when he heard knocking on the door. He jumped up immediately knowing that it was his younger boyfriend and ran past a disapproving Youngjae to grab the door handle and yank down. The door swung open to reveal a very smiley Jongup. He was dressed down, but still looked good with his hair all styled up from the day he had. His hands were in front of him with a packet of Oreos in his hands. Daehyun almost burst into tears upon sight because all he had been wanting to eat recently were Oreos. He was craving them hardcore.

Daehyun jumped into Jongup's arms, smashing the container of cookies into Jongup's chest as his hands were forced. They were still safe so Daeyhun didn't care. He hugged around Jongup's neck. Jongup was shorter and gave Daehyun the leeway to coddle him with his extra height. Daehyun hugged Jongup's head into his chest and swung h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter