Ken X Leo (VIXX)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, Daddy!" a very excited Bonhwa and Chinhwa yelled at the screen in his mother's lap. They were both extremely excited, especially Bonhwa, and once Bonhwa was all riled up, it would take a while for him to calm down again. Jaehwan sighed as he watched his son start to bounce up and down on the bed. He was right next to his mother on the bed and it was starting to shift Jaehwan and make him uncomfortable quick.

"Bonhwa, please sit down," Jaehwan sighed, reaching over to place a hand on his hyper active son's shoulder. The young boy was quick to listen and slowly stopped jumping to sit calmly against his thigh. Chinhwa sat on his other side watching his brother jump around like a maniac. Chinhwa was the calmer twin, quiet and extremely well behaved. The twins were like night and day, complete opposites, but they both had one thing they both loved, and that was their mother, Jaehwan. They both loved him to the ends of the earth and would often fight one another on who would sit in his lap, but they couldn't anymore since Jaehwan's lap was pretty occupied at the moment. 

Jaehwan had had his twin boys five years before, and now he was pregnant again, this time with a girl who was due in two weeks. Jaehwan was tired all the time with two twin boys who constantly fought each other and an unborn baby girl who was a night owl and liked to keep him awake at night when he was free from his boys. It wouldn't have been so hard if he had Taekwoon there, but unfortunately, the older male was currently stationed in the Osan air base serving a mandatory twenty-four month enlistment sentence. He was on inactive duty so the chance of being KIA (killed in action) was low so he could return home to his husband and soon to be three kids. 

At the moment, Taekwoon was given a call home so he could check up on his family. Jaehwan was getting closer to his due date and was supposed to be induced in a week's time. Once it gets closer to Jaehwan's induction date, Taekwoon was allowed ten days of non-chargeable leave time that had been discussed months ahead of time so he could be at his daughter's birth. This would be the last time he could face time his family before he would be temporarily released to be with them again, but would have to return to service when his time was up.

"Hey, my handsome little boys!" Taekwoon greeted happily with that gentle voice of his, "How are you two doing?" he asked next, not having heard from them the last time he called since they had already been put to bed. This time, Jaehwan had kept them awake so they could talk to their father. They hadn't seen him in about six months. 

"Daddy, I got a star this week!" an excited Chinhwa yelled as he held up the said star in front of the camera for Taekwoon to see, "I got it for being a good helper to my classmates," he explained sweetly. He had helped someone read a word and then proceeded to walk around the class full of kids to see if they needed help reading a word. Chinhwa's teacher was incredibly impressed by his eagerness to help others and awarded him a star to take home and show his mother, "I helped them read!"

Taekwoon smiled wide, "I'm so proud of you for helping others! Have you been helping Bonhwa read as well?" he asked next, knowing how hard it was for his eldest twin to sit still long enough to read a page of a picture book. 

Bonhwa was the one who ended up answering his father, "Yes! I can read all of the Cat in the Hat by myself!" he boasted, looking proud of himself. Of course, he had mostly memorized the words instead of reading them, but he had tried and could recite the whole book, and Jaehwan wasn't going to bring down his son's ego when he was trying as best as he could. 

Taekwoon then opened his mouth wide as he responded like it was the best thing he had ever heard, "Wow! That's my boy, Bonhwa! Daddy is so proud of you," he assured, and he was. He knew how Bonhwa tended to be and had an amazing memory, so he figured just as much that he had memorized the words his mother had read to him and just pretended to read them. 

Bonhwa puffed his chest out proudly and Jaehwan laughed, using a hand to rub the top of his son's head, ruffling his long locks every which way. He really needed a haircut, "How is service?" Jaehwan asked next. He was always nervous that Taekwoon would get hurt in action. Taekwoon flew helicopters and had come close to action once. Too close. It was terrifying to Jaehwan, but he knew that Taekwoon had to do it for his country. 

Taekwoon nodded, "Ugh, it's pretty good. I practiced flying at mountain ranges today and went almost 6500 feet in altitude and that was clear over the Hallasan," he explained, sounding pretty proud of himself and Jaehwan smiled knowing that his son Bonhwa was just like his father, all proud and boastful. 

"You were all the way on Jeju Island today?" Jaehwan asked next. It was a pretty far flight from where they were in Seoul, so Jaehwan was surprised.

"Yes, we were just scoping and testing a new model of helicopter delivered today. It moves pretty fast," Taekwoon explained, "It was about a fifty minute flight when an airplane usually takes an hour and ten minutes."

Jaehwan nodded and his hand suddenly went to feel along his round belly. His daughter had started moving and she gave a particularly strong kick to his ribs. Jaehwan almost winced once she kicked but he tried to hide it. Turns out, he was very successful at hiding it since Taekwoon immediately noticed the look of pain on his husband's face and became worried. 

"Did the baby kick?" Taekwoon asked, hoping it was that simple and praying it wasn't an early contraction. 

Jaehwan nodded, "Yeah, she's a little stinker already, I'm tellin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter