TK X Maru (C-Clown)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello, baby," Minwoo called lovingly as he roamed over Jaejun's slightly swollen and stretched stomach. He rested his large hands on the lower area of Jaejun's belly and rubbed in an attempt at getting the unborn infant inside to move for him. His cheek was presses around the middle where the abdomen stuck out the most.

Jaejun laughed heartily which caused his round stomach to bounce along with each fluctuation of his voice, "Minwoo yah, he or she won't be able to kick or move strong enough for you to even feel. Maybe not for another few weeks," he explained through soft laughs. He used his own hands to rub the top of his round belly where it was the smallest.

Jaejun was about fifteen weeks along and he had felt their baby's first shifting and fluttering around only yesterday. When he told Minwoo, the elder male was excited and persistent on feeling the movements as well, only to find out that external movement wouldn't become prominent until later. Hearing that he wouldn't be able to feel any kicks for a while didn't stop him though. 

Minwoo just ignored his younger spouse and continued to whisper to Jaejun's belly, "Don't listen to Mom, Baby. You can move anytime you want, okay? I know you can. You can do it for Daddy," he encouraged cutely, placing a kiss on the rounded skin where his baby was. 

Jaejun shook his head bemusedly, "Well yeah he or she can move anytime he or she wants, but he or she has to do it strong enough for you to-."

"Sshh," Minwoo shushed him before he could finish the sentence, "Don't listen to him," Minwoo spoke as he ghosted over Jaejun's bare skin. Jaejun could only roll his eyes and watch his spouse talk in whispers to their unborn baby. 

Jaejun did find it sickeningly cute though and loved when Minwoo talked to his belly, addressing their baby inside with such love and admiration. Through this, he knew that Minwoo would be a good father to come and love their child. He had no doubt in his mind that Minwoo would treat their child with the utmost care and love and would stop the world for him or her. 

One Week Later...

"Good morning," Minwoo spoke hoarsely with a croak to Jaejun as he stirred awake and turned to face his younger and smaller spouse. 

Jaejun had woken up early to go to the bathroom for the umpteenth time since the day started. When he had returned to his place in bed, he had shifted the bed a bit too much and had successfully woken up the elder. He used to be able to get in bed without shifting the bed,  but now that he was pregnant, heavier, and clumsier, he couldn't be so elegant anymore. 

"I'm sorry I woke you," Jaejun immediately apologized, a habit he had picked up since his frequent bathroom breaks began, "I tried to stay quiet." 

Being quiet wasn't the problem, but Minwoo didn't voice that and shook his head with a smile, indicating that it was alright. He then sat up and leaned over to place a kiss on the younger's cheek, "Don't apologize, babe. It's not your fault to begin with." 

With that, his eyes lowered to the younger's small swell and smiled in pride as he observed where his child was growing safely inside. He leaned down and placed his lips on the material covered skin and softly kissed it a good morning. 

"Good morning, Baby," Minwoo started and Jaejun was about to comment but was too late when the elder continued, "Can you move for Dad, please?" he placed his large hand with sprawled fingers on the rounded abdomen and it. He gently moved around, hoping it would encourage the baby to move around a bit. 

Jaejun sighed, "Minwoo, how many times have I told you? You won't be able to feel him or her for another few weeks," he commented in almost irritation, mostly drowned by exhaustion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter