N X Ravi (VIXX)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taekwoon! Jaehwan!" Wonsik shouted in frustration at the two young boys, "I swear! Stop trying to put the cat in a jumper!" 

Wonsik had just switched the load of dry clothes for the load of newly wet clothes in the dryer. Setting his dry clothing basket outside in the hall was an obvious mistake because once he finished inputting the dryer options, his two current youngest sons had each taken a pair of their pajamas and thought it was a good idea to dress their evil cat with them. Wonsik knew he would need the first aid kit soon. 

Having heard the yell, Hongbin, the eldest son, exited his room just in time to witness his little brothers chasing after the cat. He knew the outcome was not going to be good so he faced his father and said, "I got it, Dad!"

He then sprinted after the two trouble makers with the intent of confiscating their own pajamas. Wonsik listened as he heard a thud followed by the whines of his two youngest. 

Soon enough, Hongbin was back at the top of the stairs with jumpers in hand looking roughed up with hair tossed askew, "Here, Dad," he panted, handing the brightly colored clothing out to him. 

"Thank you so much," Wonsik thanked his son as he took the pajamas back, "They're a handful, as you know. Is the cat still there?" he asked next with a hint of concern in his voice. 

"I think so," Hongbin dragged, not quite sure himself. 

"Can you go see and put the devil outside?" he asked. That cat had the mind of the devil, the whole family could testify to it. It was smart too, with the memory enough to hold grudges and plan evil plots. 

"Sure," Hongbin nodded, turning and sprinting downstairs. 

"Bless his heart," Wonsik said while picking up the hamper full of the clean clothes. He closed the door behind him and headed to his bedroom where his pregnant husband was currently resting. 

He opened the door and peeked in to be blinded by the light. It was eleven o'clock when the sun was bright enough and low enough to be level with the windows of the house. Hakyeon had the curtains drawn, letting all the blinding light flood in that reflected off the neighbors' houses, painted white. 

"I can't see!" Wonsik exclaimed, unable to block his eyes since his hands were full with the laundry hamper, "Hakyeon, help me!" 

"Are you serious!" Hakyeon responded. Never the less, he got up from his comfort and waddled over to lead his husband to the bed where he placed the hamper down. 

Once Wonsik's hands were free he turned to Hakyeon and placed his hands on the elder's hips, thumbs rubbing against the material covering the elder's swollen belly, "Ah, thank you. It must have been your beauty that was blinding me," he leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. 

When they parted, Hakyeon made a face and asked, "Then is my so called beauty not blinding any more?" 

"Uh...," Wonsik blanked. He knew he screwed up and usually Hakyeon would laugh something like that off, but being six months pregnant does something to the body and emotions. Hormones, "I love you," he tried with a nervous smile. 

Hakyeon rolled his eyes paired with a sigh and said, "I love you, too," afterwards leaning in to peck the younger on the lips, "Let's do the laundry," he said, waddling over to the bed to start on folding the load. Wonsik joined and began on a pair of Jaehwan's t-shirts. In the silence, he started to contemplate life. 

He was blessed to marry Hakyeon thirteen years before, straight out of high school. Three years later, they discovered that they were expecting their first son, Hongbin who was now a behaved ten year old who was top of his class in fourth grade. After finishing college, they tried again and were blessed with Taekwoon, their six year old who was more trouble than anything they've faced. He'd been more trouble than them trying to finish school with a baby. He was a bright kid, just part devil. He may have learned from the cat, which probably explains why the cat only allowed the boy near him. He was also a terrible influence on their youngest son, their three year old, Jaehwan, who lived only to worship his hyung. He was a mixture of both Hongbin's and Taekwoon's personalities. They now live in a quiet suburban neighborhood where they are expecting their fourth son who they decided to name Sanghyuk. 

Out of all the pregnancies Hakyeon experienced, this one was definitely the one with the most effect. While his mood swings and cravings with the other three were mild and occurred near the end of his pregnancy, they started as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter