Kai X Sehun (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you find him?" Sehun desperately asked Jongin once they met up somewhere in the toy aisle where there was an assortment of multifarious toy cars and trucks. 

Jongin was panting slightly so he nodded in reply as he tried to regain his lost breath, "I-I ran th-through every to-oy section there is. He's no where in sight." 

Sehun groaned in frustration and fear as his hands instantly went up to his light brown hair to fist it nervously. He looked from side to side in desperate glances hoping to catch the boy they were looking for. 

They had lost their four year old son, Kyungsoo in Walmart. Sehun swears he was right behind him when they were passing by the toy section and when he turned back around when they reached the shampoo aisle, the wide eyed boy had disappeared. 

When his absence was discovered, both Jongin and Sehun ran to go find their small child. Well, Jongin ran and Sehun waddled as fast as he could with his pregnant belly. 

He was thirty weeks along with their second child, who was discovered to be a little girl just two weeks before. 

"Sehun ah, calm down baby," Jongin soothed once he caught his breath. He walked over and held Sehun's arms, bringing them down before Sehun could possibly tear his hair out, "We'll find him eventually," he assured.

However, he was immensely panicking on the inside as he tried to think of what to do. The sound system was down in the Walmart for renovation, so there was no way that the store could inform over the intercom if someone had found a lost four year old who was looking for his parents. He didn't even know if someone had found Kyungsoo and the boy was just wandering the store alone. 

"What if we split up?" Sehun suggested, "We both have our phones so if one of us found him we could just call the each other, telling them where we are at the time."

Jongin contemplated the idea and after a while, he slowly shook his head, "Why not?" Sehun asked angrily, eye brows furrowing as he glared at his husband. He didn't want to waste time just standing around. 

"I don't want you alone," Jongin provided his excuse odor not separating. Sehun was far along and was said to be due around thirty-five weeks. This was his second child yes, but the fears are always still there. 

Sehun huffed, "I've been pregnant before, Jongin. And I'm pretty sure I've done worse much farther into my pregnancy with Kyungsoo," he almost choked on the name as he spoke, "My poor baby all alone." 

Jongin felt the guilt trip activating as Sehun reminded him about the child's vulnerability. Jongin sighed and finally agreed, "Fine, but you be very careful, okay? If anything happens to you on top of Kyungsoo, I won't forgive myself."

Sehun blew raspberries childishly while listening, "You act like I'm going to die. Quit it and go look for our son, Jongin," he ordered threateningly as he turned around and headed down the toy aisle once more while keeping his eyes peeled for any sign of Kyungsoo. 

Sehun shook his head, but inhaled deeply before turning and looking for Kyungsoo in the garden center. They only lost him a good ten minutes ago, so he couldn't have gotten too far. 

Another twenty minutes passed and no luck with Kyungsoo. Sehun and Jongin called each other every five minutes, asking if the other had managed to find their baby boy. Each call ended in a whine from Sehun and a sigh from Jongin. 

Sehun waddled along, cradling his heavy belly as he looked down the movie aisle. He walked in and looked among the crowd of boys that had gathered to look at the newest movie on DVD. Sehun sighed disappointedly when he failed to see Kyungsoo. 

Sehun felt his unborn daughter wiggle around in him and this was the only reason he smiled. He gently the area where her foot was starting to kick him. 

"You won't run away from me when you're older, will you baby girl?" he asked his belly in a hushed whisper to avoid stares from other shoppers in the section. 

His only reply was a roll from her before she went still, assuringly back to sleep like before when her brother was with them. Sehun lovingly patted his lower belly before focusing again and searching for Kyungsoo. 

"May I help you?" an employee asked cheerily, but his expression looked more bored than anything. Sehun wondered how he managed such a voice with a face like that. 

Then he remembered that the employee could possibly help him with his dilemma, "Yes actually. I'm looking for my lost son. He's four years old and his name is Kyungsoo." 

The employee seemed to lighten up at hearing the news, probably finding something interesting to do other than stand there and people watch making sure they don't try to steal anything from the shelves. 

"Alright, sir. I can co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter