Jonghyun X Key 2 (SHINee)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Kibum," the male's name resounded as it was called by the short nurse. Both Kibum and Jonghyun were in the waiting room of their doctor, waiting to have their first ultrasound of their baby. 

As the name was called, both Jonghyun and Kibum stood up, interlinking hands with large smiles. They walked out of the room and followed the nurse into the string of many different hallways. It was quiet as the nurse led them to their room, but not particularly uncomfortable. 

The nurse stopped at one door and opened it with a smile as she said, "Your new doctor, Doctor Lee, will be with you in a few minutes. Just wait and make yourselves comfortable," once the couple was inside the room, she let go of the door letting it slowly close by itself. 

Jonghyun lead Kibum to the chairs provided in the room and sat down, Kibum taking his spot on Jonghyun's lap. The younger settled his head in the older's neck and inhaled the natural scent of him, smiling slightly when it calmed him. 

Jonghyun could tell that Kibum was content and asked, "Are you excited to see our baby?" his smile only increased upon thought of the ultrasound that the doctor would take today. Since he was eight weeks, he was far enough along to have his first ultrasound. It feels just like yesterday that the two found out Kibum was pregnant at four weeks. Jonghyun also noticed the ultrasound machine that was in the room. 

Kibum smiled and nodded against Jonghyun's neck, "It's a bit nerve wracking, but I'm excited," he raised his hand and set it against his still flat abdomen. Before he would know it, he would be showing as their child would grow along. 

It wasn't long before the door to the room was opened and a doctor dressed appropriately walked in. He smiled upon entrance and spoke, "Hello, Kibum, Jonghyun. My name is Doctor Lee and I'll be with you hopefully until the birth of your child," he walked over to the counter in the room and set his clipboard down on top, sitting down on the stool. 

At this point, Kibum and Jonghyun were seperating themselves so Kibum could sit on the examination table. 

Doctor Lee looked up from his clipboard, "I'll ask you a few questions to clarify your health and how you are doing in the pregnancy so far. Have you experienced any symptoms yet? Morning sickness, mood swings, fatigue, cravings?" Doctor Lee listed off the possible symptoms at this stage of pregnancy. 

Kibum pursed his lips in thought. Not much had changed since his last appointment four weeks ago, "Well, I had morning sickness yesterday at about seven in the morning and last week, but that's the only thing so far."

Doctor Lee nodded and scribbled something down on the clipboard before speaking, "Good so far. Plenty more will come soon, especially since you aren't very far along.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter