Tao X Kris 2 (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zitao stood in the mirror in his bathroom. He listened to the shower water hit the basin base that doubled as a bath. The sound calmed him upon every decibel. He reached up and ran his hands through his blonde locks, making sure to feel every strand against his nerve endings, running his hands down to his jawline, where it wasn't near as prominent as it should be. Along with his cheeks, which were no longer sunken in, but rounded out and chubby, plenty of squish to pinch. 

His hands then continued to travel lower to his collarbone, where it also failed to protrude as much as it did a while ago, continuing to his chest where it wasn't near as toned as it once was. Not lingering too long, his hands travelled even lower to his swollen abdomen at five months pregnant. 

The feel of such a large belly was unfamiliar to Zitao. He always had wushu to keep him in shape and muscular, the physicality of it all enough to keep him up for weeks. But, since he discovered that he was pregnant, the thought of doing something so physical was against Zitao. He still missed it and wanted to do it once again. 

Along with the ever growing belly and baby, his body was swollen due to lack of physical activity. He was bigger than he should be at five months pregnant, not enough for it to be threatening, but still larger. 

Zitao felt along the expanse of his abdomen, feeling the rigid, uneasy skin that stretched and to achieve stretch marks. Zitao cringed at the odd thread of skin and could see in the mirror the uninviting color it produced. Mostly the palest shade of skin was there, but there was also angry, purple veins that seemed to pulse against Zitao's hand. 

Zitao shook his head in disgust and tore his gaze away from the mirror that was beginning to fog up, "Don't, just, don't," he told himself, "At least you can't see my imperfections in the mirror."

The Chinese male cautiously stepped into the shower and sighed contently to the temperature of the water hitting his skin. He emersed his whole body soon, letting the water roll off his body and down his skin. He turned, letting the water hit his belly, stirring the young child growing inside. Zitao smiled and gingerly palmed his stomach where he felt his baby moving, "Are you happy inside Baba?" he asked, giggling. 

"Tao?" a voice spoke up, easily recognizable as Yifan's voice. His deep drawl startled Zitao and he couldn't get in a word before Yifan spoke, "I'm going to join you. You know, to conserve water," he reasoned with a mischevious smile. Without the younger's consent, he began stripping himself of his clothing.

Zitao was going to protest. He was going to complain that he didn't want Yifan to see him too much while in the condition h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter