Yongguk X Himchan (B.A.P)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk was in the kitchen as he prepared some dinner for his spouse, Himchan, who was eight months pregnant with their daughter. The younger was having cravings, and when he had cravings, you got what he wanted or there would be chaos. 

"What are you making, Gukkie?" Himchan asked as he waddled into the kitchen, holding his large belly. He sat down in the wooden kitchen chair with a grunt as his hit the chair. When he settled, he took a deep breath and rubbed his swollen abdomen. He watched the older, waiting for an answer to his question, making sure he actually got what he wanted. 

Yongguk had looked over his shoulder and smiled at how much Himchan had changed since before his pregnancy. He used to be a stick thin figure, close to that of a stereotypical model, but now he filled out quite nicely. His stomach was obviously bigger, but he also thickened out everywhere else. His face was the most noticeable. He cheeks used to sink in and his cheek bones were very prominent. His jaw line looked painful, like the skin was just pulling at the bone. Now, his cheeks were chubby and his jawline still stuck out, but it wasn't as skeletal. His face looked more bright and alive. 

"I'm making grilled beef with strawberry sauce, just like you asked," he moved over to the side so the pregnant male could see the slab of meat covered in the thick strawberry sauce. Himchan clapped his hands in joy and held his hands out for the plate to be brought over to him, like a small child. 

Yongguk chuckled and carefully picked up the glass plate and brought it over to the waiting mother-to-be. He stopped at the drawer to pick up a knife and fork so he could actually get the food into his mouth. He set the silverware on the plate, careful to avoid the food and continued on his way to Himchan. 

Himchan clapped as Yongguk set the plate on the blue placemat they have for every seat at the table. When the plate was set, Yongguk stepped back and waved his hand in front of him and bowed over his hand, saying, "Dinner, is served," in a really bad french accent. He laughed at the foolishness of his own action and went back to the frying pan that held some more meat. 

Himchan rolled his eyes and picked up the two utensils he was given to use. He used the knife to cut into the grilled beef and he used the fork to stab into the meat to keep it in place. When the piece was seperated from the rest of the mass, Himchan dipped it in the sauce that rolled off the rest of the meat. He shoved the forkful in his mouth once it had enough strawberry on it. His eyes rolled back as the taste tickled his tongue. He moaned in pleasure, making Yongguk laugh. 

Yongguk had his own plate of beef and sat next to Himchan at the table, setting his plate on his blue placemat and setting down a jar of strawberry sauce down as well, in case Himchan needed more. He then started to eat his dinner, using the same utensils he gave Himchan as well. 

The two ate in silence, the occasional smack coming from Himcahn as he the strawberry off of his fingers. Himchan finished first and rubbed his full stomach, feeling how much bigger it was after eating. He was too big for a food baby and instead had a real baby inside of him. He looked over at Yongguk who only picked at his food and barely ate. Himchan frowned and noticed how plain and dry the meat looked. 

He then got an idea. He wasn't enjoying it because he didn't have the sauce, that's right! Oh, pregnancy brain. 

Himchan reached over and grabbed the container of strawberry sauce and poured it on Yongguk's dinner. Yongguk jumped back as the container was suddenly in his face. He didn't have time to process what happened until Himchan had already poured a good amount of strawberry on the beef. Yongguk watched in disgust as his dinner drowned in the liquid. 

He looked up at Himchan, who was just smiling and pouring a little more sauce on his finger and proceeding to stick it in his mouth to off the sticky substance. He obvioulsy had no idea how irritated Yongguk was and continued to eat the sauce. 

Yongguk breathed deeply and laced his fingers together into a fist and setting it against his forehead. After some deep breathing, he said, "Himchan-ah," the pregnant male looked over, content in his own little world, eating strawberries, "I did not ask for that to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter