Daehyun X Baekhyun (B.A.P & EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daehyun! Daehyun hyung!" Beakhyun yelled for the elder from his spot on the couch in the living room. Daehyun had just arrived home after work and was setting his things down before going to greet his fiancé. 

Daehyun rounded the corner into the living room to see his beautiful, heavily pregnant fiancé, comfortably lazing on the couch. His feet were resting against the leather ottoman and his back pressed against the matching leather couch as he watched a rerun of some show. There were pillows stuffed behind his back to support it so he would feel more comfort than he had in the last six months. 

"Yes, Baekhyun ah?" Daehyun asked lovingly, willing to do or listen to anything the younger had to say, "What is it, my princess?" he batted his eyelashes in mock imitation of Baekhyun's similar habit. Baekhyun was quite feminine and he used it to his advantage when he needed to, and he always used it on Daehyun when he needed something that was too far away from him. 

However, it failed to go unnoticed and Baekhyun pouted, swatting the elder away with his hand, "None of that you weirdo! Taehyung is moving! Quite a bit, too," he exclaimed, looking down to his six month, swollen stomach where their unborn son was currently moving. He had started moving two weeks before and Daehyun had yet to feel him. 

Daehyun smiled and leaned down to plant a soft kiss against the covered abdomen, "Really?" he uttered, resting his cheek against the swell, "V ah, are you awake?" he chuckled upon the younger's reaction to the nickname he already had for his son. 

"I told you not to call him that! He has a name, one that we chose together as a team," he playfully slapped him on the back. They chose Taehyung for their little boy and they both loved it, but Daehyun preferred to use a nickname once one was established. 

"Ah, come on," Daehyun whined, "What about that ultrasound picture? It was a peace sign, I just have to give him a name that will go along with it," Baekhyun rolled his eyes and Daehyun only sheepishly smiled, recalling their most recent appointment and the ultrasound picture they were given. 

The picture was like every other one they had, nothing different about it. There was a total of four of them, all of different shots and positions. One of the four, showed their baby boy's face, all adorable and what not, but what was reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter