G-Dragon X TOP (BIGBANG)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a quiet Saturday night and the married couple, Seunghyun and Jiyong were getting ready for bed. Jiyong was lying on their bed, body sprawled out as he stretched his muscles. He was six months pregnant with a little boy and his muscles would often stiffen up as his body adjusted to the changes he went through to properly care for their son. 

Seunghyun was in the bathroom with the door wide open. He had just finished showering and was brushing his teeth. Jiyong looked from the side and smiled at the sight that was his husband. His hair was still damp, the water reflecting the light from the bulbs on the top of his hairs. He wore no shirt and he was exposing his well toned body. Jiyong was admiring his rippling muscles, his abs were perfect.

Jiyong looked down at his large belly and terribly missed his abs. He had a well toned body as well, but not near as perfect and rock hard as Seunghyun's were. The male ran a hand over the expanse of his belly, feeling the baby boy kick inside of him, "Aigo~, aegi. It's time to sleep now, don't play now," he scolded his little boy. The baby stopped shortly after and Jiyong smiled and said, "Thank you, aegi."

Seunghyun watched from the side as his spouse talked to their unborn child. He was truly excited that there would be a new addition to their family soon. A son of his own and a wife was all he ever wanted. To live together and be happy, and his dream was becoming a reality as they waited for their son to come into the world healthy and happy. 

He spit the toothpaste foam in his mouth into his sink and ran the water to wash the mixture down the drain. He cupped his hands under the faucet and contained it in his mouth. He swished the water between his mouth, ridding it of the taste before spitting it out and watching it spiral down the drain. 

The elder flipped off the lights in the bathroom and made his way over to his bed, flopping down next to Jiyong, making the younger slightly bounce along with him. Seunghyun laughed softly, the deep voice echoing out of his mouth as he apologized, "I'm sorry, Ji. How's our son?" he asked, reaching over to Jiyong's large belly. 

Jiyong's eyes widened and he swatted Seunghyun's hand away as he scolded the older, "Don't touch me! He just went to sleep and he'll wake up whenever you touch him," Jiyong waved his finger in front of his husband's nose, trying to get the message into his thick head and trying to make the elder's bingu mode keep calm. 

Seunghyun pouted and nodded as he got the message from the younger. He pointed his finger towards Jiyong's lower body, specifically at his feet and asked, "Can I give you a foot massage?" his bingu mode seemed to be on, since he looked so pleased to do so and no one particularly likes to do such an activity. 

Jiyong needed a good massag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter