Tao X Kris (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yifan was disturbed from his sleep as his ears detected the retched sounds of gagging. He shot up in his bed, any lackadaisical characteristic leaving his body and noticed the empty spot in his bed adjacent to him, usually where his boyfriend slept. 

Yifan turned his head to look over at the body clock and read the time as seven in the morning. He sighed and shook his head realizing what was happening, but quickly jumped up to be by Zitao's side. 

He burst through the wooden door that was ajar and took in the horror. It smelled thickly of vomit, the pungent odor making him pinch his nose. What really caught his attention was Zitao. He was kneeling down on the time floor of the bathroom and his hands gripped the toilet seat as the force of his stomach pushed all of its contents out. He was hunched over, puking and sweating, his skin seeming paler than usual.

Yifan ignored the smell and kneeled down by Zitao, placing a hand on his back and rubbing soothingly in circles to calm down the younger. He slid his other hand onto Zitao's forehead and pulled back the black bangs that were damp with sweat. 

The two males stayed like this for another short few minutes as Zitao seemed to calm his stomach down. The young male completely let go of the porcelain bowl and reached out to flush the content down. He closed the lid and rubbed his hands over his face, feeling all the strength he had disappear. 

Yifan finally decided to speak, "Do you feel better?" he didn't want to ask a question that had an obvious answer, like, are you okay? Obviously the male is not, but Do you feel better? is a good question to ask. 

Zitao remained silent as he got up and shuffled to the sink, grabbing his toothbrush and the mint tube of toothpaste. The water ran for a short second before Zitao shut it off and all while trying to calm down the burning in his throat. He nodded and his lips, saying, "A million times better," he rubbed his flat abdominal area as the ill feeling he had was extinct to his system. He stuck the toothbrush in his mouth to wash away the unpleasant taste. 

Yifan pouted and joined in as he set his hand overtop the you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter