Sehun X Luhan (EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehunnie~," Han called as the said male entered the house through the front door. 

Sehun looked up and smiled at his wife, "Hello, sweetheart," he responded, threading his keys on the hook near the door for safe keeping, "How was your day?" he asked as he made his way over to the elder who was trying to pull himself up and off the couch. 

"Uh, dull. There really wasn't anything for me to do other than watch tv," he exhaled loudly as he finished his task. He set his hands under his large, six month pregnant belly and looked down at it, "Our daughter kept me company," he added, smiling. 

Sehun smiled, "Oh, yeah?" he asked, finally in front of the elder. He got down on one knee and rested his hands on the sides of Han's abdomen.

He rubbed his nose against the swell of it and spoke to his unborn child, "Hello, angel. Did you miss appa? I'm glad that you kept mama company," he placed a kiss on the round skin and stood back up to face Han. 

"Of course I missed you too, Hannie," he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around the elder's waist the best he could. His large belly was getting in the way more now as it expanded due to the child's growth. 

"I'm glad," Han admitted. The Chinese elder smiled and asked, "How about I give you a kiss to welcome you home with?" he smiled cutely, his chubby cheeks raising along with his smile. 

Sehun nodded and said, "I thought you never would never ask."

Sehun leaned forward, preparing to kiss the elder. Han did the same and leaned forward. The two closed their eyes to enwrap themselves in the warmth of the other, by it never came. Sehun had difficulty reaching the elder's lips past his swollen belly.

Han cracked open an eye and asked, "What are you waiting for, Hunnie?" he was totally oblivious to the fact that his abdomen was in the way and completely impassable. It was just too big now. 

Sehun laughed awkwardly, but thought of a quick thought to replace the situation, "I think Mei-Xing is in the way now," he removed one of his hands from its spot on Han's waist and placed it on his belly, "She's getting bigger and bigger. She's our healthy little star."

What was that? Sehun thought to himself. Han is going to take that the completely wrong way now! 

Recently, Han was becoming more and more concerned about how big he was getting. He was always a petite and slim person, getting big and round like this was a first for him. He would whine and complain about how fat he was getting. Just bringing up his size was a big no-no. Which was just what Sehun did. 

Han looked down at his belly and pouted, his lower lip beginning to wobble, "Am I really that big?" he asked, tears forming in the corners of his eyes, "I was beginning to think that I was actually kind of small, but I guess not," Han pushed Sehun away from him and walked up the stairs, letting large tears now slide down his cheeks. 

"Wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter