Taemin X Kai 2 (SHINee & EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin gripped the stick to his car and veered it into the park option as he did so in the college campus parking lot. The male was lucky enough to get a parking spot on the large slab of concrete. The lot was covered in cars, leaving no space open as they were taken up by the students that were Taemin had left work on time and was able to get to the large school ten minutes early to pick up his boyfriend. The pregnant male was to attend a doctor's appointment for his five month pregnancy check-up. Both Jongin and Taemin were excited to be present since they were able to see their growing children before they are even born. Not to mention, the genders were to be revealed. 

To pass the ten minutes he had left, Taemin ran his finger along the radio buttons in his car, looking for a radio station that was playing a song that he was familiar with. Eventually, he pressed a button that was assigned to a radio station that he often listened to. The station was playing a song that Taemin was quite fond of, one that was exciting and his voice matched well with.

The male took his index away from the buttons and leaned back in his seat, closing his eyes to focus more on the music. The song was still in the beat to the introduction, the lyrics not even on beat yet. Taemin inhaled deeply, letting in air to fill his diaphragm and lungs, two counts before the first word was said. When the first word was sung by the male singer, Taemin sang along in his own voice. His voice was matched to a higher pitch than the artist's, but he sang along as the melody.

Taemin was a natural born singer. His voice was truly a gift that he was blessed with. He often sang as a child, out of tune and more like shouting, but still he would sing along with the artists. His mother could see potential in the young boy, so she tried everything she could to teach her son how to sing in control and with talent. After a year of lessons from a skilled music instructor, Taemin had perfect pitch and could sing a note on command. 

The male was off in his own world, occasionally lowering his pitch to match the artist's. He twisted the song to his liking and added his own trills and variations, making it sound as if he were the one who wrote the signature for the song. He finished singing the second verse and a rap section was showing up soon. Taemin had no talent in rap in his opinion. Others had gone against his sayings and said he had a talent for it, but he thought other wise.

The male locked his lips together as the rap section was beginning in two counts. He tuned his ears to listen to the swiftly spoken words that were locked with rhythm and so expertly flowed out of the artist's mouth. As the rap started, he expected a deeper voice to rhythmically speak poetry, but instead, his ears picked up on a seperate voice rapping along with the artist's.

This one was deep as well, but the key and pitch it held was higher. It still held the flow and expertise of the artist's, but was someone elses voice. The voice was also a familiar one, one Taemin knew all too well.

Taemin cracked open an eye and slowly turned his head to search for the person that owned the voice, sounding as if it were on his right side. His eye instantly caught sight of Jongin. The passenger side door was open and the top right corner was held in Jongin's palm. The younger had his head peeking inside the car as he rapped the poetry written by the artist.

Taemin sat up further in his seat and faced Jongin with his whole face. He could see past Jongin's shoulder, and there were many students that were walking towards the parking lot, keys in hand as they searched for their own vehicle. Taemin brought his eyes back to Jongin's face and he smiled sheepishly at the younger. 

Jongin rolled his dark eyes and continued to get in the car. He continued to rap and had about eight counts left of the rhyming before he was finished. Taemin noticed how the younger was struggling to get into the vehicle. He reached over in his seat and took the bag that Jongin was attempting to get in. The male nodded a thank you as the rap ended. It was easier for him to continue his task at hand. 

Jongin managed to get into the car on his own doing. As his abdomen was continuing to swell due to the growth of the triplets inside of his womb, easy, everyday tasks were becoming difficult for him to accomplish. His stomach has grown to the size that a mother pregnant with one child would be. The pregnant male wasn't particularly happy with his current size, but he understands how important it was to keep at such a size. 

Once Jongin was settled in the passenger seat, Taemin reached over and gently felt the swollen house for the triplets. Jongin's lips curled up in a smile, the elder doing the same before he asked, "So, how was your day at school?" he carefully set the bag that Jongin brought in the back seat so that it was out of the way. He faced the front again when he finished and started the car's engine. 

Jongin answered while buckling himself in, careful to avoid the seatbelt applying uncomfortable pressure to his swollen abdomen. He pinched the seatbelt and set it under his belly where it wouldn't cause to be a nuisance, "It was boring, honestly. The professors mostly lectured us and they didn't even assign any assignments or projects, just lectures."

Taemin nodded and stated his own opinion, "Those were the best days for me when I was in my first year of university," he turned around in his seat to look behind him to avoid any obstacles that could be in his way. After that, the journey to the hospital started. 

 

"Come on, Jongin," Taemin demanded as he parked his vehicle in the hospital parking lot, unbuckling his seatbelt. He hopped out of the car, closing the door before hustling to the other side of his vehicle to help Jongin get out. Jongin had managed to open the door on his own, but getting out was another story and a whole new different task to conquer. 

Jongin managed to swing his feet out, but Taemin had to help him get out. The elder reached into the car and grabbed the outstretched hands of his boyfriend. Once he had a nice and tight grip on the younger, he pulled while the younger pushed up until he was standing on his own two feet. Jongin blushed in embarrassment at the simply easy task that he couldn't even do anymore. 

Taemin just smiled understanding how insecure Jongin was, and to comfort hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter