Taemin X Kai (SHINee & EXO)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beep, beep, beep, beep

The alarm clock sounded at seven in the morning. A groggy hand reached out from under the bed comforter and tried to find the snooze button. The hand fiddled along the bedside table as he tried to find the button to shut the cursed device off. After a few more beeps, the hand still could not find the device, so it grabbed the comforter and threw it off the body connected to it. 

Taemin searched around lackadaisically for the alarm clock, squinting through his almost shut eyes. He looked down to the carpeted floor and found the device upside down and on the floor. Taemin sighed and reached down, scooping up the clock and setting it back in its place on the nightstand. He smashed the button, turning the noise and alarm off. 

Taemin rubbed his face with his hands as he rubbed away any ounce of sleep still in his system. He sat up and kicked his legs over the side, hitting the ground with a soft thud. He lifted his off the bed and straightened up, looking through the small, open window on the wall he was facing. The early morning rays of light were seeping over the horizons, welcoming the city to a new day. Taemin turned and strode over to the dresser to grab a wrinkled t-shirt. 

A groan was heard behind him and a hoarse voice followed, "Tae," it resonated as it struggled not to croak. 

Taemin mentally cursed himself for having woken up his boyfriend. He turned around and said, "Jongin. I woke you up, I'm sorry. Go back to sleep," he encouraged as he made his way over to the side of the bed that held the young college student. He sat down, careful not to sit on the male and reached over, running his fingers through the soft hair of the younger. 

Jongin shook his head and mumbled, "I can't go back to sleep when I know that you are awake and off at your job. Besides, I have classes today," Jongin propped himself up on his elbow. He fisted his left eye as he rubbed it and with the other hand, pushed himself up the rest of the way. He threw the covers off and looked at Taemin with his squinted, dark orbs. 

Taemin chuckled and said, "You are still going to your classes? Why?" he asked jokingly with a hint of humorous play in his voice. He pulled the t-shirt up and over his head, careful to put the arms through the right sleeves and his head through the right hole. 

Jongin rolled his eyes and defended himself, "Okay, you do know that I'm just pregnant, right? I'm not helpless," he brought his hand down and the already round belly. 

Taemin chuckled and said, "Yeah, I know that you're pregnant, but your pregnancy is what I'm worried about. Jongin, you are nineteen and already pregnant. You may think that we are too young to have a family, well we are having triplets. Not to mention how big you already are," he added, poking the already protruding belly button. It always tickled when the older did so. 

Jongin waved away his hand and said, "Yeah, I am young and I am pregnant, with triplets no doubt, but I'm not even that far along," his voice dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter