Jonghyun X Key (SHINee)

K-Pop Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jonghyun!" Kibum screamed at the top of his lungs from the bathroom. The cry echoed throughout the small house, reaching every corner and crevice, straining for Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun was sitting in the kitchen, looking at his phone when he heard the scream. Sounding like Kibum was in distress, Jonghyun jumped up from the stool and ran in the direction of the familiar voice. He sprinted up the narrow, carpeted stairs, trying to reach Kibum, taking him a few mere seconds to get from the bottom to the top. 

He ran through the hallway and before his feet swiftly carried him past the bathroom, he grabbed the door frame to stop himself from passing it, "What's the matter?" he asked, eyes wide with fear and worry. He searched Kibum up and down, looking for any sign of injury. Kibum stood, looking absolutely fine and dandy. Jonghyun still wasn't convinced. Keibum had to have screamed like that for a reason. 

Kibum's expression was filled with a look of joy as he stared back at his concerned lover, "Nothing, silly," he said, giggling. He turned to the sink of the bathroom and looked at his reflection in the mirror, fixing a few stray strands of hair away from his face. He looked back over at Jonghyun, who still looked concerned, but now a bit confused. 

"Okay, so why did you call me?" Jonghyun asked, straightening up and leaning his shoulder against the door frame. He supported his weight on one foot and continued to observe the beautiful being in front of him. 

Kibum's smile just grew more evident on his face as it stretched wider. He lifted his hands off of the sink and shifted them around Jonghyun's neck. The shorter straightened up and s his arms around Kibum's waist. Kibum looked down as his lip curled into a large smile, only to look back up into Jonghyun's eyes. 

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows into an awkward smile as he became more confused, "What?" he asked, still wanting to know what was going on. 

Kibum chuckled and said, "Well, guess what I just did?" he said, tightening his grip around his lover's neck. 

Jonghyun furrowed his brows as he tried to piece together what was happening. He was ruling out and trying to remember the things that couldn't be the reason for his sudden outburst. He shrugged his shoulders, giving up on this guessing game. 

Kibum smiled and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter