Mirror

Double Trouble
"Good morning ladies. Are you guys ready? Let's do it!" Mr. Kim greet all three ladies in front of her. "Ah, good morning Mr. Kim, glad to have you back. Let's do this. I hope we can make it. We really work hard on this sir." Tiffany smiles and bow her head. The other two just smile and bow.
 
All of them moves together. They arrive to meet their client on time. "Mr. Kim, it's good to see you again. How are you? And who's this lovely young ladies with you today?" Mr. Lee greets them. "Ahhhh Mr. Lee, I'm good. As usual. This is my daughter, Kim Hyoyeon, this is Kim Taeyeon and this one you know her already right? Tiffany Hwang, my best worker on my company." They shakes hand. "Yeah, I know about that. Well, l didn't know you're daughter here. I thought she's in New York now."
 
"Yeah, well I need her help at the company. So I asked her to come back for a while. I'm not sure she's gonna stay or not. I have some business at Paris a few months ago, so she's help me when I'm not around. And now, I'm back."
 
"Oh I see. Well, I can't wait to see your works ladies. But we need to wait for the others to come. There's another one company join us today. So, I hope you guys can convince me to choose your company since your's my favorite. But I need to see the others too. So, you may go to the meeting room first and wait for a while. Good luck!" Mr. Lee shows them the way. 
 
They wait for almost 10 minutes before the other comes. There she is. The one that they didn't expect to betray their company. "Well, good morning Mr. Choi. Come in. Let's sit and we can start now. Here, Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim, Mr. Choi." Mr. Lee introduced. "Ah, the famous Mr. Kim, nice to meet you. It's a great opportunity to meet you sir. Let me introduce my team. This, miss Nana and this one miss Krystal. I bet you guys know each other." Mr. Choi Smirk. He's so confident that Krystal done her job. He really want to take down Mr. Kim company. Now, it's his opprtunity to do so since he ask Krystal to work there and gain all the information on what he need. 
 
Krystal just look down, didn't have guts to look back at all of them. She didn't want to do it, but her uncle, Mr. Choi force her to do so. She started to like working with Mr. Kim since he treat her nicely. Too much different when work with her uncle. She hates him so much. If not because of her father owe her uncle some money she didn't want to work with him anymore. Her father ran away and leave all the debt to her and her mother. Now, she's the victim of the situation. 
 
Krystal took a glance, looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just smile, so do Tiffany. They such a nice peson. 
 
"Okay, let's start now. Shall we Mr. Choi?" Mr. Lee can't wait to see what they've got.   
 
"Sure Mr. Lee. Nana, show Mr. Kim what we've got here." Nana, her secretaries start to shows what they've got. Actually, what does Hyoyeon and the others work. They didn't know that they already change the whole things in that document. Tiffany and hyoyeon make sure that everything in that fake document are actually against all the needs in Mr. Lee requirement. After finish all the explainatioan, Nana bow and go back to her seats. Mr. Choi, who thinks that they done a good job smile widely. He's too confident that they can get that project. He knows that Tiffany's really an excellent worker. He's didn't need to check it. He trust Nana and Krystal 100%.
 
Mr. Lee smiles and nod his head. 'Well, I didn't expect something like this. Does he really do the research and check all the requirement that I nedd it?' Mr. Lee talking to himself. He's looking at her assistant that sits next to him. 
 
Taeyeon looks around, she's looking for something that she really needed. She smile when she found what she's been looking for. "Excuse me Mr. Lee, i need to go out for a while. Can I? She asked for a permission. "Sure, sure. Ji Eun, can you help her?" 
 
"Ah, no need Mr. Lee, I can go by myself. Mr. Kim, I'm going out for a while. You can continue without me. I'm sure Tiffany got anything you want Mr. Lee." Mr. Lee nod his head and ask Tiffany to start.
 
Taeyeon give her good luck sign before going out. Tiffany's get ready and ask permisiion to start. Half way to the presentation, Krystal and Nana shows their uncomfortable face and Mr. Choi notice it. "What's wrong?" Mr. Choi asked Nana. "Errr.." Nana didn't know what to say. She know they're got into a big trouble when Mr. Choi what happened. By looking at his two worker he knows something's not right. He act cool but inside he feels want to kill both of them. He reallize now that what's Nana present is different with what Tiffany's present now. He glares Krystal, with full of hatred. 
 
Tiffany's bow her head once more before going back to her seat. Mr. Kim satisfied with their jobs. He really impress how they handle all the situation. 
 
"I see both of you guys really have a great ideas and it impress me. But, something not right with what you present to me Mr. Choi. Did you read all the requirement in the document? You know this project costs three billion dollar. I'm not gonna give it away just like that. You have to show me the best you've got. You dissapoint me Mr. Choi. I expect something better. What you shows me earlier is nothing to do with the project that I offered. I guess you know which company I have to choose right Mr. Choi. I'm sorry I can't choose yours." 
 
Suddenly Mr. Choi get up and slap Krystal face. "It's all your fault. Just a simple things like that you can't do it! You're no different with your father. Both of you are stupid! Useless!" He yelled. Shocked the others. Krystal cries as she heard what her uncle said. Tiffany pull Krystal away before Mr. Choi try to hit her again. Just before he try to hit both of them, Mr. Kim come and grab his hands. 
 
"That's not the way to treat your niece Mr. Choi. Let her go. I pay all of her father's  money. Just don't you dare to touch her and her family again. I know that you ask her to work in my company to ruin my business. I also got prove that you ask her to steal all the information in our document. Luckily, my daughter caught her up but she didn't realize it."
 
"Prove it. You can't accuse me without any evidence Mr. Kim." Mr. Choi too confident that Mr. Lee can't accuse him. 
 
Suddenly everything goes black, and the projector turn on. There's a video that shows Krystal come to Hyoyeon office and copy all the data in the document, and after all that there's Mr. Choi waiting for her at the outside of the office. 
 
"You're not expecting us to have a security tape right Mr. Choi? There's your prove. Leave Krystal alone and we're not gonna charge you. I'm going to keep this tape and if you try to do something bad to Krystal, I got no choice and bring you to the police station by myself." Taeyeon suddenly appear not long after that. 
 
Mr. Choi face's turns red, it's because of anger and embarrasement. He didn't expect something like this will happen. And what make it worst is it happened in front of Mr. Lee. Someone that he really adore and respect.
 
"Fine! You can take her. It's no use to keep this useless b**** in my company. Come Nana, let's go! And you, don't you dare to show your face in my office anymore. You're fired!" He points his finger to Krystal face. They get out from the room with a full of embarrasement memories.
 
Mr. Kim approach Krystal. "It's okay Krystal. I know you didn't mean to do it. I already sent someone to investigate your uncle. He just use you because of what happened between him and your father. Don't worry I'm going to help you." Krystal let Tiffany go and run to Mr. Kim. She hug her boss. She didn't know what else to say. She cry louder and Mr. Kim pats her back, try to calm her down. "You can still work with me. I know it's not easy to find a job nowadays and I really need you in my office." 
 
Krystal can't stop crying but just nodded her head. All the three girls smiles and hugs Krystal.
 
"Well, this is unexpected right Mr. Kim.? I didn't know he's someone like that. So, congratulation to Miss Hyoyeon. You guys deserved it. You really good miss Hyoyeon, just like your father. Right Mr. Kim?" Mr. Lee shakes Hyoyeon hands.
 
"Ah, it's nothing Mr. Lee. It's not me, it's us. They really work hard on this and well, I guess it's worth it." Hyoyeon grab Tiffany's and Taeyeon's hand. "Good team work. It's a deal. Congratulation again to all of you. See you soon Mr. Kim." Mr. Lee shakes his hands and leave them alone. 
 
"Wohoooooooo!!!!!!!!! We made it!! Yeah!" Taeyeon jumpa around like a kid and hugs Hyoyeon. "Yeah! I can't believe it. Phewww. Hey how did you find that projector?" Hyoyeon let Taeyeon go. "Well, you know, I'm not gonna tell you. So, let's celebrate guys! Mr. Big boss can we have a vacation after this? We really need to rest after this tiring week. I want to go to Bora Bora island! Can you pay for us too Mr. Big boss?" Taeyeon jumps around her father. She forget that there's Tiffanya nd Krystal that looking at her. Tiffany grab her hands and pull her away. "Whata re you doing? That's our boss. It's not your father or your uncle. You can't blurted out something like that." 
 
Mr. Kim just nod her head. Hyoyeon that stand beside Mr. Kim just shake her head. "Well miss Taeyeon, since you and the other got this project, I granted your wish. You can go too Krystal. Well, I see you guys at the office later. Go, take your lunch then come back to the office." Mr. Kim patted Taeyeon's head. 
 
"Thank you Mr. Big boss!!!! I love you so much!!!!" Taeyeon once again jump around and hugs her father. "Yahhhhhh!! Stop it. Come here you dork! I'm sorry Mr. Kim." Tiffany drag Taeyeon away from Mr. Kim. "Hahahahaha!! It's okay Tiffany. She just too happy. Well, I'm happy too. But I'm too old to jump around like her." Mr. Kim laugh out loud and walk away to the door. 
 
"Thank you again Mr. Big boss!!! Mwaaahhhh!!" Taeyeon give him a flying kiss. Mr. Kim pretend to catch it and put it in his pocket. All of them laugh happily. 
 
=========================================================================
 
"Yahhhh! Why I have to drive? I'm your boss." 
 
"Well my lovely boss, you know my car is in the office and I don't know how to drive your car. You want us to have a vacation at the hospital? I prefer Bora Bora island." Taeyeon poke Hyoyeon cheek. 
 
"Taeyeon ah, respect our boss please. Don't do that Taetae ah." Tiffany worried how Taeyeon react. She's too comfirtable with everyone. She's afraid that she lose her respect to their boss. 
 
"Okie dokie boss. Fany ah, we're going to meet Yoona again after this. She want to see me." 
 
"She want to see you, not me. Why should I go?" Tiffany .
 
"Arrgghhhh!!! Boss, Krystal. Did you hear that? The sound of my broken heart? Argghh!!! It's hurt. Help me!" Taeyeon pretend to grab her chest and fainted.
 
Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Don't mind her Krystal. Let her sleep in the car while we're having our lunch later." She smirk.
 
"Fany ah.. How could you? Stop here boss. Let me walk out from this car. I need to find a new girlfriend now." 
 
"You and Tiffany together Taeyeon? I didn't know about it. I thought Wooyoung told me you got a girlfriend already but I didn't know it's Tiffany." Krystal look at Tiffany.
 
Taeyeon just grinned. Shows her dorky face and give a flying kiss to Tiffany. "Well, now you know. But I got another girlfriend. She's a supermodel. But no one know about her accept me and my friend. Right mousie?" 
 
Krystal surprised. "What? How could you? Tiffany, tell me it's not true. How can you share your love with someone else. Taeyeon ah don't do that to my Tiffany please." 
 
"Hey! She's my Tiffany. Not yours." Taeyeon stick her tounge out. 
 
Tiffany sigh and smile at Krystal. "Don't you trust her Krystal. Just ignore her." 
 
"But.." 
 
"Just ignore this dork Krystal. You know she's just playing around." Hyoyeon smirk. Taeyeon as usual just grinned. 
 
Tiffany felt vibrate in her bag. "Tae, it's your phone. Yoona." 
 
"Taeyeon ah! Where are you? Don't forget to come to my studio after you finish your work." It's Yoona.
 
"Hello? Taeyeon? Miss i think you called a wrong number. This is not Taeyeon. I'm Lady Gaga." Taeyeon try to hold her laugh. The others also try their hard not to laugh. "Well miss Lady Gaga, can you please please tell that midget to come to my office after she's finish her work later? I need to tell that midget something. Thank you miss Lady Gaga. " 
 
"Yahhhhh!!!! Who you call midget?" Taeyeon yell.
 
"Oh, i thought i'm talking to Lady Gaga just now. Yah! Don't forget. I need to discuss something with you. Bring your lovely girlfriend too." 
 
"Okay! Okay! I'll see you later." Taeyeon hang up the phone and looking at Tiffany that sit at the back seat. "See? She want to see you too." Taeyeon's wink.
=========================================================================
 
"Where's that two midget. I told them to come after their finish their job. What took them so long?" Yoona talk to herself. She heard someone knocking her door. "Come in."
 
"Miss Seohyun? Is that really you? Come in, come in. What are you doing here? I'm so glad I can meet you." Yoona feel shocked when she saw the most influential person in modelling agency at her studio. "Thank you Yoona. Nice to meet you too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I'm coming. Actually I just meet my cloent not far from here, since I got nothing to do i decide to come here. I want to meet you so bad, but I'm just too busy. So now I take an opportunity to meet you today. Lucky you're here." 
 
"It's my pleasure to have you here. I really really want to see you too. But I know you're too busy. Is there anything I can help you miss Seohyun?" Yoona feel so grateful taht she finally can meet her idol. 
 
Seohyun smile and look around Yoona's office. "Nice office you have here. I really like it. And, just don't be too formal with me. Just call me Seohyun. I got a big project for  the next winter fashion show. I can't think anyone else that suitable for this project other than you. You're the first person to know this since I haven't tell anyone else even my project team. So, I really hope you can accept my offer." 
 
"Wow!! Are you serious? I love too. It's my pleasure to work with you." Yoona feel like to jump around but she have to comtrol herself. 
 
"Thank God you accept it. I'm afraid that you didn't want to. So, it's a deal right? Well, Yoona. Who's this lovely model you have here? I never saw her before. She's so gorgeous. It fits to my project too. Can you ask her to come meet me? Her look so different from other models that's I've been working with before. I'm really interested to work with her." Seohyun hold Tiffany's photo that Yoona put in her office.
 
"Ah, she's not a mo--"Yoona didn't get to finish her words when suddenly that midget come to her office without knocking the door.
 
"Make a way for Lady Gaga ladies. Here come the greatest girl in Korea. Hahahahaha!! Yoona!! You have to buy me foods since you call me midget just now. How could you call me midget?" Yeah, who else that? It's Taeyeon and Tiffany coming.
 
"Yah! Don't you know how to knock the door first? I'm sorry Seohyun. Ignore this midget. Guys, meet Miss Seohyun. This is Taeyeon and Tiffany." Yoona knocked Taeyeon head and introduce them to Seohyun. 
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany didn't expect Yoona have a guest. They bow and say sorry to interrupt. "We're sorry. I didn't know you have guess Yoona. We'll wait you outside. I'm sorry again." "Nevermind Taeyeon. Just join us. I'm just about to ask her this beautiful model when both of you come. You know this girl Taeyeon? What more interesting about this photo is the photographer itself. You see, I've seen this kinda photo before when I'm in New York. I really adore the photographer. It's hard to find him or her since I don't know who's the photographer. He/she just use T.Y or K.T.Y in every single photo he/she took. I guess it's a male photographer. I really want to work with him and the girl in this photo too. It's must be a superb combination if I can work with them." Seohyun still staring at the photo. 
 
Taeyeon just keep silent. She didn't want Tiffany know about her. Yoona signal Taeyeon  to ask if she want to let Seohyun know that's her. She shake her head. 
 
"Well Seohyun. Actually the model in that photo is my friend. She's not a model. I ask her to be my model that day just to do some experiment with my work, and she didn't want to be a model. She ask me not to publish it so, that's photo exclusively belong to me only." Yoona look at Tiffany's worry face. She know Tiffany feel uncomfortable when someone look at her photo like that.
 
Seohyun sigh. "Too bad. I thought she's a professional model. Well, at least can you introduce her to me? Maybe if I talk to her I can persuade her to be my model for the next winter fashion show? She really look good Yoona." Seohyun still want to know that girl, what she didn't know is, that the girl just stand in front of her. Tiffany shake her head and hide a bit at Taeyeon's back. Yoona took a glance at Tiffany but Seohyun suddenly look at them. 
 
"Wait!" All of them panic. Seohyun move closer to Tiffany. Tiffany hold Taeyeon hand's tightly. 
 
"This girl is you right Tiffany? Wow!!!!" Seohyun try to see Tiffany but Taeyeon stop her. "I'm sorry Seohyun, that's not her. That's our other friend." 
 
"No way. I know that's her. Come here Tiffany. Let me take a good look on you. Nevermind if you didn't want to be my model. I just want to see you clearly." 
 
Tiffany look at Taeyeon, ask her permission by just looking at her. Taeyeon nod her head and give her permission to go. Still holding Taeyeon hand, she move closer to Seohyun. Seohyun smile and look at Tiffany from head to toe's. She smile. How come someone this beautiful doesn't want anyone to recognise her? It's hard to get that look in Korea. "Are you sure you didn't to be a model Tiffany? You have a full package to be a model you know?" Tiffany walk back  and stand beside Taeyeon. Taeyeon hold Tiffany's waist. 
 
"That's ok Tiffany. I'm not gonna force you to do it. I just want to know. Well, if you change your mind, call me ok? Taeyeon, your girl here really have a great pottential to be a great model. You're so lucky to have her." Seohyun smile and patted Tiffany shoulder. Taeyeon grins. She start to like Seohyun since she respect Tiffany decision. 
 
"Seohyun ah, want to be my bestfriend?" There she goes again. Blurted out something impossible. Yoona face palm herself. She bet Taeyeon didn't know who is the person she's talking to right now. 
 
Seohyun laugh out loud. "You're so funna Taeyeon ah. Sure, why not? I don't have much friends. So, what are you doing for living? Maybe you can work for me if you want. So, we can know more each other."
 
"I'm a pizza delivery girl. Ahhh.. Pizza, I'm hungry now. Can we go eat pizza now? Yoona ah, what you want to ask me? Can we discuss while eating pizza? Seohyun, come let's go eat pizza! Tiffany will pay for us. Come Fany Fany Tiffany." Taeyeon pull Tiffany out from Yoona office without waiting the other give their answer. "Yah! Why I have to pay?" Tiffany slap Taeyeon arm.
 
"Because I love you so much." Taeyeon hug her and kiss her cheek. "So you just say you love me because you want me to pay for you pizza?" Taeyeon grins more and give Tiffany butterfly kiss all over her face. Tiffany push her lightly and pinch her. Tiffany running away and Taeyeon chase her around the studio happily. All of Yoona's worker just shake their head and hold their stuff before Taeyoen bump it again like before. 
 
"Don't mind her. She's always like that. She's crazy." Yoona get her purse and walk out with Seohyun. "She's funny. I really like to have a friend like her. You know, people around me so serious. I don't know why. I want to have a friend like her. I bet she can cheer you guys up everytime you meet." 
 
"Once you know her, you'll always try to find a way to stop her. Trust me. You see that? That's not how you're suppose to treat your girlfriend right? She act like a kid. She seem like she got no problem at all." Yoona shake her head looking at Taeyeon carry Tiffany in her shoulder. She's yelling at Taeyeon and ask her to put Tiffany down before something bad happen. "Where did you got the energy to lift her up like that hah? What if you drop her down? Don't play like that anymore. It's dangerous." Yoona pulled Taeyeon's ear.
 
Seohyun laugh looking at her new friends. She give Tiffany tissues since Tiffany sweat a lot. 
 
"Ouch ouch ouch! Let me go. Hey, I'm not gonna let anything bad happened to my Fany. You know that right?" Taeyeon try to escape. "Yeah, for now. What if something unexpected happen?" Yoona didn't want something bad happen to her friends. She really love all of them and treat them as her siblings. 
 
"Don't worry Yoong ah. I know what I'm doing. Come on, let's go. I can hear the piza call my name already." 
 
"You're the one that make us wait Taeyeon ah. Right Yoona?" Seohyun chuckled.
 
"Yah, you. Just because you're my new bestfriend don't expect me to treat you as the new one. Now, it's you are the one that gonna pay for my pizza. Come on let's go! Choo choo! Move! Move! Make way for the great Taeyeon and her gangsta!" 
 
"See? I told you. I hope you didn't regret your decision to be that dork bestfriend's. You can't run away from her just like us. Hahahahaha!"
 
"I can hear that Yoong!" Taeyeon shouts. Yoona, Tiffany and Seohyun laugh, didn't believe she can hear what Yoona said because she's far away from the three of them.
 
All of them, well mostly Taeyeon enjoy the pizza and she force Seohyun to pay. Taeyeon ask Yoona the reason why she ask her to come to meet her. At first Yoona not feel comfortable to talk about that since they just know Seohyun. But Taeyeon really know how to make her talk she said, since Seohyun is their new bestfriend (actually Taeyeon is the only one ask Seohyun to be her bestfriend) they didn't have anything to hide. 
 
"Actually I want to have a photoshoot with Yuri. The proper one. Do you know anyone that can do that for me?" She give Taeyeon sign, and hope Taeyeon understand it. She remember when Seohyun said earlier she want to meet the person that took Tiffany photo. "Oh. Let me think first. Yeah, I know someone who can help you. She's a good friend of mine. Amber. She really good." Her partner in crime. "When you want to do it? Don't do this weekend. I need to attend my friend's wedding. I forgot to tell you, he ask all of my friends to come too. Will you come? Jessica, Sooyoung and Sunny will come too. Please?" 
 
"Sure why not. Seohyun, you want to come too?" Yoona asks. 
 
"I love too but I'm sorry I can't come. I'm going to New York the day after tomorrow." 
 
"Too bad, I wish you can meet the others too. Well, maybe the other time." Taeyeon took Tiffany drink and finished it. "Yah! Why did you do that? I still want to drink that." They start to bickering again. Yoona didn't understand how Tiffany can stand with Taeyeon behavior. Well, maybe the words love is blind is suitable for them.
 
===================================================================
 
Wooyoung's wedding day. Taeyeon come early since she need to capture all the moment of their wedding including all the preparation. She really enjoy to take their photo and she get to know Wooyoung friends and family too. They really nice. Taeyeon ask Tiffany to come with the others, and ask her to wear everything Jessica prepared for her. She want Tiffany to look beautiful today. 
 
Mr. Kim and Hyoyeon is one of the earliest people to come. After that all of their coallegues come one by one. All of the guest have come in time and everyone get ready to witness the greatest day of their friends becoming someone's husband. Suddenly everyone become quiet when 5 angels walks in. All eyes stuck on all the beautiful ladies. They can't believe that famous model Yoona attend the wedding. Mr. Kim saw all of his daughter's friends wave his hand to come to their table. He know all of them but not Tiffany. 
 
Jessica forgot to message Hyoyeon. She took her phone and secretly messaging Hyoyeon to tell Taeyeon father that's the other one is Tiffany. But, she ask her to tell Mr. Kim to pretend didn't know it's Tiffany. Hyoyeon whispering to Mr. Kim and told him everything. He nod his head show he's got it. 
 
"Ladies, it's been a long time not to see you. How are you guys doing?" 
 
"We're good uncle. Yeah, it's almost half year we didn't see you. I bet Yoona didn't see you almost a year right?" Sunny answer it. "Yeah, I miss you guys. You should come to our house often. Your aunty must be happy to see you guys around. And, who is this beautiful young lady?" He starts his acting. "Errr..I'm.." "She's Stephanie. My beloved girlfriend Mr. Big boss." Taeyeon suddenly appear. "Yah Taengoo, don't do that again. You almost give me heart attack!" Jessica slap Taeyeon arm. 
 
"Taengoo, how about the food here? Did you see it? It must be delicious right?" Sooyoung can't wait to eat. 
 
"Your girlfriend? I thought Tiffany is your girlfriend Taeyeon. How come you so lucky to have this beautiful lady as your girlfriend? Stop calling me Mr. Big boss. We're not in the office right now. Just call me uncle." 
 
"Uncle Kim, you see my face here. Can't you see how gorgeous my face is? I'm not that bad to have beautiful girlfriend right?" Taeyeon touch her cheek. 
 
Hyoyeon rolles her eyes. Sunny and Jessica just chuckles, while Sooyoung looking at all the food that been prepared. Tiffany's blushed. She can't believe her boss didn't recognize her. 
 
"Well, let me see your face clearly. Hhhmmm..not bad. I bet your father must be so handsome. Right?" He .
 
"Too bad uncle, he's not handsome at all. I got all this pretty face from my mom. Lucky me." She father back. All of them burst out of laugh when they hear what Taeyeon said. 
 
"Yahhhh this kid." Mr. Kim pretend to get up to get her. But she's run away first before her father can catch her. She come back a few second later and kiss Tiffany in front of her father. "Enjoy your night with them ok? I can't accompany you now. I'll see you soon." She kissed Tiffany again and brush her cheek. "You look beautiful today." She smiles while Tiffany turn to red when Taeyeon kiss her in front of her boss. "Hey kid, stop that. You're going to ruin her make up. Go back to your work. Don't forget to took my handsome face later ok?" Mr. Kim interrupt their moment. 
 
"You have to pay me if you want me took your photo uncle, and it's not cheap at all." She ran away when her father throw the flower from their table at her. 
 
The wedding ceremony started and both of them look so handsome and gorgeous. They cry a little when they saw Wooyoung cry when they exchange the vow. All of the guest cheers up when Wooyoung kiss her wife. Both of them meet all the guest and say thank you for coming. He goes to her boss table's. "Mr. Kim, ma'am Hyoyeon. Thank you for coming." He hug Mr. Kim and shakes the others hand. He introduce her wife to them. "Hey, where's Tiffany? She's not coming? That Taeyeon, i told her to come with Tiffany." Wooyoung looking for Tiffany. "How can she bring Tiffany here when her gorgeous girlfriend here with us? You're not gonna let they destroy your wedding right?" Hyoyeon jokes around. "Ahh.. I see. But too bad Tiffany didn't come. All of our friend's are here. Poor that Tiffany. Well, guys. Enjoy your foods ok. I need to meet the others." Wooyoung walk away. 
 
All of them enjoying the food and chit chat except Tiffany. She didn't know what to say. She feel a little bit awkward when the others keep talking and she can't understand what are they talking about. 
 
It's time for the first dance. Wooyoung pull her wife to the dance floor. Taeyeon keep her distance close because that's her favorite moment. The other guest star to come to the dance floor too to dance together. Even Mr. Kim come to dance too. She's dancing wiyh Hyoyeon. 
 
Tiffany just sit alone and watch all of her friends dancing. She's looking at Taeyeon. Her girl's are so busy. How she wish Taeyeon grab her hand and dance with her. She sigh and get up, walking out to the balcony. She's looking at the stars. It's look so beautiful. The full moon. Perfect. 
 
Suddenly she felt someone grab her waist and pull her closer. She know it must be Taeyeon. Taeyeon hugs her tightly. Gives her a soft peck on her shoulder. "What are you doing here? Why don't you join the other at the dance floor?" She turn Tiffany around, facing her. 
 
She's looking at Tiffany perfect face. She cupped Tiffany's right cheek, and kiss her lips. Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand. "I just wanna dance with you." She smile, shows her beautiful and addicted eyesmile. 
 
Taeyen hold Tiffany's hand and bend on her knees. "Well, Tiffany. Will you share your first dance with me?" Tiffany sheepishly nod her head. "But I can't dance without music. Sing for me please." 
 
Taeyeon pull her closer, put her arms in her neck and her arms around Tiffany's waist. She always want to sing one song for Tiffany. She guess it's the perfect time. She dance slowly. Tiffany just follow what Taeyeon doing. "You know Fany, I always want to sing this song for you. I really love this song." 
 
"Sing it. I want to hear it." Tiffany really want to hear it. 
 
Taeyeon kiss her before start singing. With such an angelic voice, she change the melody a bit to make it slow so they can dance with the song. Eyes meets eyes. Seems that they in their own world. Taeyeon start ro sing ;
 
 
Aren't you something to admire, 'cause your shine is something like a mirror
But I can't help but notice, you reflect in this heart of mine
If you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find
Just know that I'm always parallel on the other side
 
'Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul
I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go
Just put your hand on the glass, I'm here trying to pull you through
You just gotta be strong
 
'Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm looking right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Coming back here to you once I figured it out
You were right here all along
It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me
I couldn't get any bigger
 two reflections into one
'Cause it's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me
 
Aren't you something, an original, 'cause it doesn't seem merely assembled
But I can't help but stare 'cause I see truth somewhere in your eyes
Ooh I can't ever change without you, you reflect me, I love that about you
And if I could, I would look at us all the time
 
'Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul
I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go
Just put your hand on the glass, I'm here trying to pull you through
You just gotta be strong
 
'Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm looking right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Coming back here to you once I figured it out
You were right here all along
It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me
I couldn't get any bigger
With anyone else beside of me
And now it's clear as this promise
That we're making two reflections into one
'Cause it's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me
 
Tiffany's tears uncontrollably flows on her cheek. She can't believe how beautiful Taeyeon voice was, the sincerity in her voice when she sing, the stare that they share when she sing, Taeyeon's hand that cupped her face and brush it slowly, the dance, everything seems so perfect. She hugs Taeyeon tightly and cry on her shoulder. She didn't wish anything else anymore. Having Taeyeon in her life is more than enough for her.
 
"Shhhhh.. Don't cry my love. You're going to ruin your make up. I want my girl looks beautiful tonight." Taeyeon wipe Tiffany tears use her thumbs. She kissed Tiffany's forehead, her eyes, her nose, her cheek and her chin. Tiffany pouts her lips when Taeyeon didn't kiss her lips. She point at her lips and wait for Taeyeon to kiss her. 
 
Taeyeon chuckle and try to , but she didn't want to ruin that moment. Taeyeon kiss her and they share their first passionate kiss that night. Taeyeon hugs Tiffany tightly and whisper;
 
"Thank you, for accepting me,
Thank you for understand me,
Thank you for take care of me,
Thank you for loving me
And I wish I can spend the rest of my life with you.
I promise as long I'm still breathing, I'm going to take care of you, protect you, make you happy and most important loving you with all my heart. That's my promise. Forgive me for everything if I hurt you before. I didn't mean too." 
 
Tiffany can't believe Taeyeon said all that sweet stuff. She hugs her more tightly, didn't want to let her go. How she wish that moment stay forever. She didn't know how to response Taeyeon sweet talk. She just crying on Taeyeon shoulder. She's too happy. 
 
They didn't reallize that Taeyeon father's and their friends are watching them. They just didn't want to interrupt that moment. Yuri secretly took the photos. She use Taeyeon camera, it's for her bestfriend memory. They leave that couple alone and continue dancing with the other.Taeyeon keep on singing her favorite part of the song and dance with Tiffany while hugging her tightly. 
 
"Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm looking right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Coming back here to you once I figured it out
You were right here all along
It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me
I couldn't get any bigger
With anyone else beside of me
And now it's clear as this promise
That we're making two reflections into one
'Cause it's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me"
 
 
=====================================================
 
well guys i'm a little bit busy nowadays. I hope i can keep update this story
well that song is mirror by justin timberlake
 
ahhhh i need to sleep now. It's 3.00 AM now.