Friends

Double Trouble

“Taeyeon ahhhhh!!! Good morning buddy. Hey let’s discuss about my wedding. My fiancé want to arrange everything and make sure we know what you need. Come to my desk now. I can’t wait to discuss about it.” Taeyeon startled when Wooyoung suddenly come to her when she arrived at the office.

“I’ll meet you later. I need to discuss something with our boss first. Give me, maybe 15 minutes?”

“Yeah, sure. Take your time. I’ll wait you at my desk okay?”

“Where’s Tiffany?” Hyoyeon ask when she didn’t see Tiffany come with Taeyeon.

“Krystal need her help just now. She’ll come later. Can we start without her? I need to meet Wooyoung to discuss about his wedding.  I offer him my amazing talent to be his photographer on her wedding.” She grins. “He’s getting married? Really? Wow!! That’s good news. We should celebrate with him. I think you can go now, since nothing else we can do. I’m going to discuss with Tiffany later if there’s something we need to change. But, I don’t think we need to change everything. Just get ready for tomorrow. Go, tell Wooyoung congratulation and don’t forget invite me to his wedding.” Hyoyeon give her permission since they’re finish everything already. She just need to double check all the document to make sure there’s not a single mistake in there. Taeyeon smile and goes to Wooyoung desk.

Not long after that Tiffany come to Hyoyeon office with Taeyeon’s coffee. “Good morning ma’am. Where’s Taeyeon? I thought she’s here. I bring her coffee. She forgot it and leaves it in her car.”

“Taeyeon’s with Wooyoung now. They have a discussion about Wooyoung wedding. I can’t believe that boy getting married already. Now, let’s check our document. Make sure nothing’s wrong with it. Did you bring the other document too? Don’t forget to bring that tomorrow.”

“It’s all here.” Tiffany takes out the document from her briefcase. They’re too occupied with the preparation and didn’t notice they haven’t eat their lunch. “No wonder I feel hungry right now. We didn’t take our lunch Tiffany. Come, eat with me. We can continue later.”

“I call Taeyeon and ask her if she already eat or not.” Tiffany took out her phone and call Taeyeon.

“Hello, Tae. I and ma’am want to go to cafeteria. Did you eat already? You did? Okay then. I’ll go with ma’am now. Bye.” She hangs up the calls.

“What did she says?” Hyoyeon take her purse and walks to the door. “She already takes her lunch with Wooyoung.”

 “I see. Okay, let’s go. I’m so hungry now.”

They walk passed through Wooyoung desk and Taeyeon but Taeyeon didn’t even notice Tiffany’s. She looks so serious with the sketches in front of her. ‘So cute, Taetae.’ Tiffany chuckle and she just walk away. Didn’t want to disturb Taeyeon with her work.

Tiffany’s approaching Taeyeon after lunch. She saw Taeyeon on the phones, talking with someone and didn’t pay any attention to her at all. When she tries to talk to her, Taeyeon give her a sign to wait for a while and keep talking on the phone. She waits almost 10 minutes but Taeyeon didn’t show any sign to end that call at all. She leave Taeyeon when Hyoyeon ask her to come to her office.  

“Why such a long face?” Hyo asked when she saw Tiffany’s face.

“It’s Taeyeon. She hasn’t spoken with me at today. She seems so busy with Wooyoung.”

Hyoyeon chuckled. “Ahhh.. Young love. Relax Tiffany. Let her be. We need to settle this before we can present it tomorrow. I hope you and me can present it well. After this, we can g on holiday for a few days. I’m really exhausted. We can go on vacation together with Taeyeon.” Tiffany just nods her head.

It’s almost time to go back and Taeyeon come to Hyo office. “Sorry.  There’s a lot of thing to discuss with Wooyoung. I didn’t know to get married need a lot of things to do. How I wish I can have a very simple things to do if I get married. It’s too tiring.” She sits beside Tiffany and gives her a simple peck on her cheek. Tiffany didn’t respond. She just sits still. Taeyeon wonder why Tiffany didn’t respond to her. “Fany? Are you okay?” Tiffany get up and walk out the door without looking at Taeyeon at all.

“What the..?” Taeyeon want to chase her but Hyo stop her. “It’s your fault you know that?”

“What? I didn’t do anything.”

“Yeap, that’s it. You didn’t do anything. You ignore her today. See there? You didn’t even touch your coffee at all.” Hyo points her finger to Taeyeon’s coffee.

Taeyeon smack her head. She didn’t realize it. She feels sorry for Tiffany. She didn’t mean to ignore her.“Hyo, I just talk with daddy just now. He’s come with us tomorrow. He need to witness it by himself how we deal with all this. I think we can catch her tomorrow. I’m not sure what dad’s gonna do to her.”

“How about us? Should we reveal about us too?”

“Not yet, I still need to be here. Got some work on Wooyoung’s wedding stuff. I need some more time to tell Tiffany too. I hope she does not gonna mad at me. I’m gonna tell dad to keep you here too.”

“How about you?” Hyoyeon’s really glad if she still can work there. She really falls in love with her job now.

“If nothing else to do here, I’m going back to New York. I really miss that place now. I hope Sarah keep my apartment clean there.” Sarah is one of her best friends at New York. She’s the one that always help Taeyeon there.

“And Tiffany?”

Taeyeon look down. Honestly she doesn’t know what to do. She knows she really in love with Tiffany. Will Tiffany come with her to New York? What if she says no?

Taeyeon sigh. “I’ll think about it later. So, everything’s ready for tomorrow? Is there anything i should know before we go?”

“Everything’s good. Don’t make any mistake tomorrow. I can’t wait to finish this thing. I really need a vacation after this. Hey, let’s go to Bora Bora. I heard that place is awesome. We should come with the others too.” Hyoyeon read about that island on internet. She really wants to go there.

“Bora Bora? Sounds good to me. I bet the others will be happy to hear about this. We should go back now. I need to go to Yoona’s studio later.” Taeyeon grab her bag and get out from that room. She’s looking for Tiffany. She wants to apologize to her. “Hey Taeyeon, can I talk to you for a while? Can we do a pre-wedding photoshoot this Saturday? I want to put my photos on my wedding day.” Here he goes again, took Taeyeon times.

“This Saturday? I’m not sure yet. I think maybe I can do it. I call you later to confirm it later, and if you need a makeup artist I have friends that really good. Also, I can use my friend’s studio too. But, I need to ask them first. You don’t mind to spend some money too right? You need to pay them. But don’t worry, I’m not gonna charge you.”

“Oh my! Thank you Taeyeon ah. I really appreciate it. I really hope you can make it Tae. Okay, see you tomorrow. Bye.” Wooyoung walk away and waved his hand. He sure looks so happy.

Taeyeon look around, looking for her girlfriend. “Hey, Krys. Have you seen Tiffany?” Taeyeon saw Krystal and Victoria walk together. “Tiffany? I think I saw her at her desk just now.” Victoria points her finger. “Oh, thank you guys.”

“Fany? What are you doing here? Let’s go back now. We need to meet Yoona to give her the album. Come.” Taeyeon back hug Tiffany, put her chin on her shoulder. No response. Taeyeon knows why. “I’m sorry Fany ah. Taetae didn’t mean to ignore Mousie. Taetae really sorry. Forgive Taetae please?” She knelt down.

Tiffany sighs. How come she cannot forgive the cutest creature in front of her now? Her face, her puppy eyes, her pout lips that’s more than enough for her to forgive Taeyeon without hearing her voice. She pulls Taeyeon up and hugs her. “Please don’t ignore me again Tae. I can’t take it. I really need you.” Taeyeon smiles and hugs her mousie back. “Taetae promise not to ignore her Mousie. Come, let’s go. We meet Yoona first and then we’re going to have dinner. What do you want to eat?”

They meet Yoona and give her the album. “As I expected.  The best will come from the best. Taengoo ah, why don’t you just work for me here? I really need someone that really good like you here.” Yoona really love Taeyeon’s photo. She can’t keep off her eyes from the photos.

Taeyeon smile and took a glance on Tiffany. “I can’t do that Yoong. Who’s going to take care of my Mousie when I’m not around?”Tiffany slap Taeyeon’s arm playfully.

Yoona rolled her eyes. “Your Mousie can be my model here too. Can’t you see how gorgeous she is here? Please Tiffany. I really need both of you here.”

Tiffany’s raised her eyebrows. “I’m not interested to be a model Yoona. I’m really sorry. I don’t mind if Taeyeon want to work here. I can see she’s more into photography more than anything, it’s her passion. Right Taetae?” she shows her eyesmile.

“And that’s the reason I love you more! I don’t know Yoong. I’ll think about it, and what do you think you’re doing there?” Taeyeon wonder what Yoona’s doing with her photos. “I need to hang this thing up. I really love it Taeyeon ah. Tiff, you don’t mind right I put your beautiful, gorgeous photo here in my office?” Yoona needs Tiffany permission since she know Tiffany didn’t want to publish her photos.

“Sure, no problem. As long as you keep your promise.” Tiffany just smile.

Yoona laugh and clap her hands. She feels so happy. “Yoong, you free this Saturday? My friend’s want to have a pre wedding photoshoot and I suggest him to do it here. Also, I ask him to have Jessica to do the makeup thing.”

Yoona check her schedule. “I’m free this Saturday. You have to ask Jessica first. Hopefully she still has a free slot for this Saturday. You know how busy she is right? Luckily Sooyoung and Sunny help her.”

“Sooyoung just help finish their foods. Fany ah, can you call and ask Jessica? I need to talk with Yoona for a while.” Tiffany understands that Taeyeon need some privacy, so she just nod and get out from Yoona office to call Jessica.

“What’s up?”

“Hyo want to go to Bora Bora Island. She invites all of us to go. You, Jessica, Sunny, Yuri and Sooyoung. Can you come with us?”

“Bora Bora? Definitely! I love that island. But how about Tiffany? Don’t you think it’s gonna be weird if she sees us together with Hyoyeon. You know what I mean right? You know how crazy your cousin and her girlfriend, right?”

Taeyeon chuckled. She knows how crazy Hyoyeon are. She’s going to prank anyone when she has a chance. It’s going to be worst if Sooyoung join her. “Let her do whatever she wants. I want to see how she’ll behave in front of Tiffany, and I’m not guarantee she’ll going to be a good one there.” Hyoyeon, the prankster. They talk and not long after that Tiffany come in. “She said she can’t do it this Saturday but she asks Sunny to replace her. Is that okay? She has date with Sooyoung this Saturday. They’re gonna meet Sooyoung family.”

“That’s okay, Sunny’s not bad too. Wow! Jessica’s going to meet Shikshin family? Did I hear someone’s getting married soon? And you, don’t let Yuri wait too long.” Taeyeon know how Yuri loves Yoona so much. “She can take care of you. It’s not that hard to accept her right? We’ve known each other for almost 15 years; you still can’t trust her to love you?” she added.

Taeyeon took out her phone and type something and put it back to her pocket. “Let’s have dinner. I’m hungry now. Now, where’s my mousie go? Fany Fany Tiffany!! Where are you sweetie? Let’s go now.” “I’m here. Come on. Yoona, come with us too.” Tiffany links her arm with Yoona. Yoona smile and follow the love bird.

At the restaurant, they ordered they’re favourite foods. “Fany ah, we’re going to Bora Bora Island for our vacation. Boss suggests us to go there and she gave me a permission to take them all.” She pointed to Yoona. “Really? But that place in expensive. I can’t afford it. You guys can go without me.” Tiffany knows how expensive those places are. She always dreams to have a romantic vacation there with her loved ones. There’s the opportunity now but she still got no money to go there.

“Don’t worry about it. We’re not going too soon. I’m not sure yet when we’ll be going.” Taeyeon pat her girlfriend’s head. Then she saw someone that she’s be waiting for. Tiffany wants to raise her hand but Taeyeon grab her hand and give her a signal not to do it.

“So, Yoona. Are you sure you have no feeling towards Yuri? It seems that you really like her.” Taeyeon intertwined her finger with her girl.

Yoona sigh. “You’re not gonna believe if I’m saying this Taeng. Actually I already fall in love with her two years ago, before she asked me. You don’t know how happy I was that day when she asks me. I’m not sure why I told to wait for me, honestly I’m the one that wait for her. How I wish she was here now right beside me and hold me tight, so I can tell her how I am deeply in love with her.” Just after Yoona finish talking she felt someone grab her from her back and hugs her tightly. She startled and turns around. It’s Yuri. She can’t believe her eyes.

“Surprise!” Taeyeon yells.

“Why did you do this to me? Just tell me you love me. It’s not that hard to tell me right? You know how much I loved you? Thanks to this dork now you’re mine. I don’t care what you’re gonna say. You are mine now Yoona.” Yuri cupped Yoona face and kiss her forehead gently. Yoona can’t stand her tears anymore. She hugs Yuri tightly and cry o her shoulder. The tears of happiness.

Tiffany smile and lean closer to her girlfriend. She planted a kiss to her neck. “You’re such a good friends Tae. I’m proud to be yours.” She rests her head on Taeyeon shoulder. Taeyeon smiles and kiss her forehead. “That’s what friends for, right?”

=========================================================================================================================

Short updates today. THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING GUYS!! YOU GUYS ARE  AWESOME!!!