Loves in the air

Double Trouble
Hyoyeon go back to her room after lunch and buy some food for Taeyeon and Tiffany. She know both of them haven't take their lunch yet. She smile, looking at her cousin and her girlfriend that fall asleep at the couch. They really work hard for this company. She took out her phone and took the photo. She send it the others. 
 
Tiffany woke up first and slowly get up from the couch but she make sure Taeyeon didn't wake up. She approach hyoyeaon and give her signal not to make a noise since Taeyeon still asleep. Hyoyeon just smile and nod her head. 
 
Luckily, Hyoyeon told Taeyeon not to reveal about them before Taeyeon decide to tell Tiffany about the situation in the company. They need to make sure their plan work succesfully before telling everyone on the company.  
 
"She's okay?" Hyoyeon whisper, asking Tiffany.
 
"She said she haven't sleep since last week. I got no chance to ask her why, then she fall asleep. She must be working so hard, she look like zombie right now." Tiffany chuckled.
 
Hyoyeon just shake her head and give Tiffany the foods that she boight earlier. "Ah, thank you ma'am. What do you think about this project? Any chances we can get it? I really hope we can get it ma'am. You work so hard on this." Tiffany munchs her food. "I hope so Tiffany. I promise my father that I can get this one. I need to show to him what Can I do in this company. I want to make him proud." Hyoyeon really hope she can help her uncle. Not only to get the project, but also catch the person that betray him. 
 
Tiffany finish her food and sit infront of her boss. "How can we catch her? We need an evidence to make sure she can't escape. Without any proof we can't accuse her." Tiffany know it's not easy to catch her. 
 
"Don't worry about it. Taeyeon and me already got a proof to accuse her. We just need to follow our plan. All we need is to get ready all the document we needed and prepare ourself. I believe in you and Taeyeon. Now, wake her up. She need to eat too. We just need to finalize everything and we can go back early today. I need some rest too. I'm so tired."
 
Tiffany approaching Taeyeon, try to wake her up. "Taeyeon, wake up. You need to eat your lunch now." She spoke slowly, make sure Taeyeon didn't sartled. 
 
"Five more minutes. I'm really sleepy."
 
"Wake up now Tae, eat first. Then we just need to finalized the document so we can go back early today." Tiffany rubs her girlfriends hand. Taeyeon open her eyes lazily, smile and sat up. 
 
"Morning boss. I'm sorry i fall asleep here. Really sleepy just now." She grinned. Shows her dorky face.
 
"I think you drunk Taeyeon. It's almost 2.30 pm right now. Here, have some foods. Eat fast so we can settle it and go back after that. Tomorrow we just discuss how to present it." 
 
"Okie dokie boss. I need to wash my face first." 
 
Tiffany and Hyoyeon just smile watching that dork. It's almost 4.00 pm when they settle all what they need. Hyoyeon call Victoria and tell her that they need to go back early that day. If anyone looking for her just call her or get their message so that Hyoyeon can call them back. Victoria nod her head shows she's understand her boss well. 
 
"Tae, why didn't you go to sleep since last week? It's not good for your health you know that?" Tiffany ask Taeyeon when they on their way to go back. 
 
"I want to sleep with you, but I know you're tired so I didn't want to disturb you. I can't sleep without you now." She saw her girlfriend start to blushed. She try hard not to laugh. She let a soft giggle and make Tiffany turn her face to Taeyeon side.
 
"You're not serious right?" Tiffany start to feel annoyed.
 
"Actually that's one of the main reason. The other reason is, we're on our way to reveal it. Just wait until we get to the place okay?" Taeyeon grab Tiffany's hand and kiss it. Tiffany just rolled her eyes. 
 
Not long after that, Taeyeon park her car. "Come, lets go. I can't wait to show it to you."
 
Tiffany just follow Taeyeon around. "Hey Amber! How are you today?" Taeyeon greet someone on the shop. "Yo! Taeyeon. I'm good. How about you? Ready to pick up your stuff? Hey, we got something new stuff today. It's just arrived. You want to see it first?" Taeyeon hugs her friend. 
 
"Oh no. You really love to take my money right? Is it good stuff buddy?" Taeyeon know it must be a good stuff.
 
"Of course. I'm not gonna show you something not good. Come, let me show you. Sulli, prepare Taeyeon stuff and make sure everything in perfect condition okay. I need to show her somethiing first." That Sulli girl nod her head.
 
They follow Amber to the back room. There's a lot of stuff inside the room. Tiffany don't really know about the gadget that she saw. 
 
Taeyeon grins when she saw the stuff that in Amber hands. "I guess you right dude. I'm looking for this camera since 2 weeks ago. Why didn't you call me to tell me you got this good stuff?" Taeyeon took the camera from Amber. She really want to buy it. 
 
"I just told you this stuff just arrived today. How can I call you and tell you about it before i got it first? You know what Tae, this one is limited edition. There's only five in this world." 
 
"How much?" 
 
Amber show the price to Taeyeon. Tiffany that stand beside Taeyeon feel shocked to see the price. "Why so expensive? I need to work for three months to have that amount." Tiffany still can't believe how expensive that camera was.
 
"This one is special edition, and I guess Taeyeon is one of luckiest person in this world if she had it. Right Tae?" Amber know Taeyeon can afford it. She know who Taeyeon is. 
 
"But-- it still too expensive Tae. Why you need to buy it? You got a lot of camera already in your place."tiffany didn't understand Taeyeon obsession about camera. It's almost every week Taeyeon buy something new for her camera. 
 
Taeyeon just smile and give a signal to Amber that she buy that camera. "Are you serious Tae? That's too expensive. Where did you got all the money that you spend for your camera?" Tiffany start to suspect something not right. That things just too expensive for someone like Taeyeon. She just finish her college and just started working a few months ago. But she spend like she's a millionaire.
 
"Don't worry Fany ah. I sell some of my photos through internet. So from there I got my money." Taeyeon didn't lie. She do sell her photos. But, honestly she don't need to sell it if she need some money. She got enough money to buy anything she wants. She just do it for fun.
 
Tiffany staring at Taeyeon eyes. Looking for honesty in every words she just said before. Taeyeon rolls her eyes and stick out her tounge. Making a funny face that Tiffany can't stand it. She laugh out loud looking at her girlfriend. Taeyeon just pinch Tiffany nose and lead her way to take her stuff. 
 
"Unnie, thismis the album that you want it. You really good unnie. I love all the photos. Luckily Yoona choose you unnie. Who's the other girl? Is she the new model? I never saw her before. She really gorgeous unnie. Maybe she can take over Yoona place soon." Sulli didn't know that the girl she reffering to is standing infront of her.
 
Taeyeon grins. "She's beautiful right? She's too beautiful to be a model Sulli ah. Am I right Fany?" Tiffany didn't know what to say, she just looking away. 
 
"And how about my special order? Can I see it now?" Taeyeon can't wait to see it.
 
"That special photo you request? That's my favorite unnie. How I wish I can have some sweet moments like that. I want you to take my photo someday unnie. Can you do that?" Sulli remember the first time she look at that picture, she know that Taeyeon really love that girl. She can't stop staring at the photo until Amber come and disturb her. Even Amber amazed by the photo she's looking at. 
 
"Sure Sulli. Anytime you want. Just tell me okay? So where is it?"
 
"Too bad unnie, I wrap it nicely for you. I guess you can open it at your house later. Is that okay?" Sulli didn't want anyone else looking at the photo so she decide to wrap it nicely.
 
"Ah, you're such a nice kid Sulli ah. Thank you so much. I can't wait to see it. Where's Amber? I need to go now. I'm exhausted and hungry too. Oh there she is." 
 
"Well buddy, here's all the things you need. I give you some gift inside there. Thank you again Taeyeon. Come again soon okay?"
 
"Na ah. I'm not gonna let her come here soon Amber. She need to save some money for other things too." Tiffany pull Taeyeon's hand and leave the shops. "Wait Fany, my album and my previous one still inside. Go, wait me in the car." 
 
"Here's your album unnie. I put this in your car." Sulli bring out her stuff.
 
"Thank you Sulli ah." Taeyeon smile and pinch Sulli's cheek.
 
"Ehemmmm..." Taeyeon turn around and meet Tiffany's eyes. She grins. 
 
On their way to go to Taeyeon place, they stop to buy something to eat. Tiffany looking at the album. She didn't know Taeyeon really good. She look different in that photo. She almost didn't recognise that's her. "Taetae, you really good you know? I think you choose the wrong field now. You should be a photographer." 
 
"That's the reason I didn't get any sleep Fany ah. Yoona need it by tomorrow and I can't choose the photo since all of the photos look really good. I can't process it all since it's impossible to finished it before I submit it to Yoona tomorrow. But I did choose one of my favorite. That one on the back there, is my favorite. So, I need to do something special too. I hope you like it too." 
 
"I know you know what to do Taeyeon ah. You're the best!" Tiffany shows her thumbs up. Taeyeon just grinned and she really can't wait to see it too.
 
She park her car and bring out all the stuff she bought just now. Tiffany help by brings the foods and the album. 
 
"Good evening ahjuma. How are you today?" Tiffany greets the ahjuma that they meet for the first time they cleaned up Taeyeon's place.
 
"Ah ladies. I'm good. How about you two? You guys look so exhausted. Busy working?" 
 
They nod their head.
 
"Poor young ladies, go to your place. Let me cook some soup for both of you. Go now. I'll come later." That ahjuma push Taeyeon and Tiffany.
 
"No need ahjuma, we buy our foods already. See?" Taeyeon shows their food.
 
"That's not a healthy food. I want to cook something for you guys. Go, take a shower and wait for me. I'll go cook for you now." That ahjuma still insist to cook something for them.
 
They just smile and nod their head. They leave that ahjuma and go to Taeyeon's place. "You go first, you can use my clothes inside my room. I prepared the tables for us and ahjuma. I think we should have dinner out there tonight." 
 
Tiffany get the towel and take a shower. Taeyeon suddenly get her precious one and hang it on her room wall. She satisfied by looking at her masterpiece. She walk out from her room and prepared the table for the three of them. 
 
She stop what she's doing when she heard Tiffany scream from her room. She runs to Tiffany's. She's afraid something bad happened to her girlfriend. Tiffany hugs Taeyeon tightly when Taeyeon enter her room. "I love you so much!!!!" Tiffany kiss Taeyeon. Shower her with the kisses all over her face. Now, Taeyeon realizes what happened. She hugs Tiffany's waist. "You- like -it Fany-ah?" She try to speak but it's not easy since Tiffany didn't stop kissing her.
 
"I love it Taetae! That's the most beautiful picture of us. Who took it Tae?" Tiffany put her arms around Taeyeon neck and lean closer to her. She stare at the poster size photo that shows their kissing moment at the studio.
 
"I'm not sure, whether Jessica or Sunny. And I'm sure that Sooyoung that push me that time." She still remember that incident. Taeyeon smile and lean closer to capture Tiffany's lips. "I need to thanks them for this Tae. Remind me okay?" Tiffany can't stop looking at the photo. They really look good in that photo. "I think I want the small one Tae. I want to put it in my purse. Can you do it for me?" 
 
"Sure, anything for my mousie." Taeyeon grins.
 
"Dork. Go, get your shower. I'll prepare something for us, I guess ahjuma just prepare the soup for us. I don't thinks she's gonna eat our pasta." She giggles. 
 
After half an hour, ahjuma come with not only soup. But with a lot of homemade foods. They feel bad for ahjuma that prepared that food alone. But that old lady said it's nothing. She love to cook but got no one to share with her since she live alone. 
 
"Ahjuma, you can come here anytime you want. So you don't get lonely anymore." Taeyeon suggest. "Yeah ahjuma. You should come here. Taeyeon will accompany you." Tiffany agrees. She feel bad to know that ahjuma live alone. 
 
"Nevermind kids. I know both of you always busy with your work. I don't want to disturb you. You need some rest kids. You really look exhausted. I'll come again later. Now, I need to go back to my place. My favourite drama about to start now. I can't missed it. I want to know who kill that hero's sister." 
 
Taeyeon laugh when she hear what ahjuma said. "Don't take it serious ahjuma. It just a drama. Leave all this things to us. We'll clean it up later. You can go now. You don't want to missed your drama right?" Taeyeon still laughing. 
"Stop it Tae. It's not nice to laugh at old people. Sorry ahjuma. She's just kidding." 
 
"Hahahaha! Don't worry Tippani, I like your friend here. She make me feel good. She just give me the feel that my children should give me. So kids. I'm going now. See you tomorrow." That ahjuma walk slowly and go back to her place. 
 
"So, Tippani. Let's clean this up so we can take a rest after that." Taeyeon tease Tiffany whe she heard that ahjuma pronounce her girlfriend's name. 
 
"Yahh! Stop it. If you say that again I'm not gonna come here again. Ever!" 
 
"I'm just kidding Fany ah. How can I sleep without you by my side?" Taeyeon backhug her girlfriend, give her a soft kiss on her shoulder. "Stop it Tae, let's clean this up first." 
 
"Ay! Ayy! Captain!" She sallute and make Tiffany giggles. "Dork!" Tiffany pinch Taeyeon cheek. "Yup, this dork that can't stop falling in love you everyday." 
 
She finished clean up and now laying on the hammock outside Taeyeon place. "I'm so glad I choose this place Fany ah. With the cute house there, a lot of space here, a nice cozy room, nice neighbour, lovely ahjuma, the great view, the place that I can enjoy watching stars and moon with my lovely girlfriend here. Rooftop is not a bad place to live right?" Taeyeon chuckled. 
 
"You're the one that make this place amazing Taeyeon ah. If i'm the one that live here, I guess it's not loook like a house at all." 
 
"I guess you're gonna have a lot of friends too Fany. A little friends, mousie. Hahahahahaha!" Tiffany laugh along. She know how clean Taeyeon placeis. She really love to see her place everytime she's in the house. She feel so glad to meet Taeyeon, she make her happy, make her feel a little bit more confident than before, treat her nicely, introduce her to her nice friends and the other simple thing she's done make her feel complete. She smile and hugs Taeyeon tightly. "Taetae, thank you so much."
 
"Hhmmm? For what?" Taeyeon rub her girlfriend's arm slowly. Then interlacing their finger and kiss it. She still looking at the stars above them, hugging Tiffany's and she can feel Tiffany's breathe on her neck since she's snuggle on Taeyeon's neck. 
 
"For treating me nicely, being my friend, accepting me as I am, introduce me to your friends, for loving me and for everything." 
 
Taeyeon smiles. She feel so lucky to have Tiffany besides her. She let Tiffany's hand go and caressing her soft cheek. She kissed Tiffany's forehead. "And thank you to you too for bring the happiness in my life, for your patient of my dorkiness, for teasing you and accepting me as I am too. I love you so much."
 
"Me too. I really love you. Really really love you so much!" Tiffany kiss Taeyeon neck.
 
"Shall we go inside now? Or you want to stay here for awhile? It's getting cold now." Taeyeon feel so sleepy now. As much as she want to snuggle more, she really feel tired. "Fany? Mousie?" She just realize that her girl just fall asleep. She chuckled. She's exhausted too. She kiss her forehead before carrying the girl on her back. She turn off the light and hugs Tiffany before close her eyes and sailed to her dreamland.