"I don't like you"

Double Trouble
The next morning, Taeyeon come to Tiffany place to fetch her. She's waiting outside her car, leaning back to her car and wait for her girl to come out. Taeyeon sigh as she see Tiffany still wearing her casual dress. She smile a little as Tiffany come to her. "Breakfast already?" She hugs and plant a kiss to Tiffany's cheek. Tiffany just nod her head and smile as she still feel awkward towards Taeyeon skin ship. "You?" Tiffany ask as her get in the car. "Nahhh... I don't really eat breakfast." Taeyeon start her car and drive away.
 
"But why? You have to eat breakfast Taetae. You should not go to work without having breakfast. Come, lets go buy something to eat."
 
"No need Fany ah. I just need my coffee here. That's more than enough for me." Taeyeon point her finger to the coffee.
 
"But..."
 
"Don't worry. Why you're not wearing clothes that Jessica pick for you? You don't like it?" 
 
"This one more comfortable. I don't want wooyoung recognise me Taetae. You don't like me wearing this?" 
 
Taeyeon smile. "I like you for who you are Fany ah. I don't care how you looks. No matter what, you always beautiful in my eyes." Taeyeon grins. Tiffany give her sweetest eyesmile ever to Taeyeon. She so happy to hear that.
 
They stop at the traffic light when it turns to red. Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand and intertwined it. She turn her head to Tiffany's. "Tiffany.." She called, Tiffany turn her head to Taeyeon and waiting for Her to talk. 
"Hmmm?" 
 
"I love you." Taeyeon smile and kiss Tiffany hand. 
 
Just a simple action make Tiffany heart skip a beat. Feel like someone just chase her and suddenly she feel nervous. Her face feel hot. She know Taeyeon probably can see clearly how red her cheek was.
 
Taeyeon chuckled. She love to see her girlfriend like that. "I didn't know you can change your skin color Fany ah. Can you change into blue? I've seen red already." Taeyeon pinch Tiffany's cheek. "Yahhh stop it already. You really enjoy teasing me huh?" Taeyeon nod her head. " i just love it! So much!" Taeyeon grins.
 
"Dork."
 
"And this dork really love her mousie so much!" Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's hand again. 
 
"Drive. It's green already." Tiffany point her finger to the green lamp but never let Taeyeon's hand.
 
"Yes boss!! To the office we go!!! Choo choo!!" Tiffany laugh when Taeyeon mimicked the train sound. Thank you Taeyeon, you make me so happy.
 
Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand as they enter the office. Wooyoung, which just arrive at the office feel confuse. He drag Taeyeon away from Tiffany and whisper to Taeyeon. "Hey! I thought you have girlfriend already. Why did you do that?" 
 
"Do what?" Taeyeon confused. She forgot that Wooyoung didn't recognise Tiffany when they meet at the movie theatre.
 
"You ask me 'do what'? You just come in holding Tiffany's hand. What if your girlfriend see that?" 
 
"Ohhhh...yeah. You'rs right. How can i be so stupid? Luckily my girlfriend not working here. Phewwww. Thank you Wooyoung. I owe you." Taeyeon pat his shoulder.
 
"Be careful next time Taeng." Wooyoung walk behind Taeyeon and Tiffany. 
 
"Hey Wooyoung, don't tell my girlfriend about this too." Taeyeon turn around looking at Wooyoung and suddenly kiss Tiffany's cheek. Then she run away leave Wooyoung and Tiffany. She know Tiffany will smack her head if she stay there. Tiffany's that still shocked on what Taeyeon did just stand stiffly. After a few second she shout and running to catch Taeyeon.
 
Wooyoung just can't believe his eyes and  let that two dork chasing around the office. He just shake her head.
 
"Yahhhhh!! Why you do that?" Tiffany pull Taeyeon ears and smack her back.
 
"Fany ah. It's hurt. Let go. Arggghhhh!!!!" She felt Tiffany bite her arms.
 
"Hey stop it you too! I know it's still early in the morning and you got more energy at this time. But save it until the end of the office hour. I need you both now. In the office. And Tiffany, stop biting her. Are a cannibal or what?" Hyoyeon smile watch her friend been biting by Tiffany. 
 
Tiffany didn't realize that she still biting Taeyeon when Hyoyeon come.
 
"Sorry." 
 
"You're not forgiven. You come with me to my place after office hour." Taeyeon whisper and stick her tounge out to Tiffany.
 
"Both of you, NOW!! I'm waiting." Hyoyeon try to stop that two dork before they start to bickering again. She know Taeyeon not gonna stop tease Tiffany so she need to stop her now. 
 
"Okie dokie boss! Let's go to the Boss room!" Taeyeon still in the mood of playing around. Hyoyeon just shake her head. She never grow up. 
 
Victoria stand behind Hyoyeon and watch them cynically. She just followed Hyoyeon around. "And what do you think you're doing here Victoria? I didn't ask you to come too. I just need Taeyeon and Tiffany. Now, go back to your place. Where's the document that I ask you last week? I told you to put it on my desk on 4.30 right? I hope you finised it already since I'm going to meet our most important client at 10.30 today." Hyoyeon hate it when Victoria follow her around like she didn't have something else to do. 
 
"I..i..i forgot to do it ma'am. I'm sorry. I go finish it up now. I promise to finished it before you go." Victoria turn around and run to her desk. 
 
"You better finished it Victoria, or else i have to fired you. It's not the first time you didn't finish your job Victoria. Almost everytime when I ask you to do it, or you want to change to the other department? You want to work under Mr. Park? I bet he like you to follow him around the office." Hyoyeon know that most of her females staff really don't like Mr. Park. He like to flirt with every girl in her department and sometimes come to her department to disturb other girls.
 
"No! No ma'am. I promise I'm going to finish it. Please, i beg you." Victoria almost cry when her boss threatened her. Worst than get fired is working with that old man. She can't stand just by watching his face. How can she work under Mr. Park? She rather got fired than working with him.
 
"Last chance Victoria. Go now before I change my mind." 
 
Taeyeon can't believe how serious Hyoyeon was. She glad Hyo doing her job well. Good acting Hyo ah. She speak in her mind. I think it's a good idea to let Hyo work there. As a manager of course. I can't imagine I'm the one that become a Manager and act jst like Hyoyeon before. I'm going to discuss with daddy later. Still speak in her mind.
 
They Come to Hyo office and sit down infront of her. Taeyeon see's theres a lot of document on the table. It's worst than her thought. 
 
"You see here? All the things on my table right now, I have to finish it before next week. This is very important to our company. If we can make a deal with the investor this is the biggest project in our company history. It's worth 3 billion dollars. You hear me, 3 billion dollar." Taeyeon and Tiffany jaw drop as they hear the amount.
 
"So, what can we do to help you ma'am?" Tiffany close and do the same to Taeyeon since her girlfriend there not showing any move to close he mouth by herself.
 
"Tiffany, I know you're one of the best in this company. So, I need you to help me this time. And you Taeyeon, I know you're good in decoration stuff so I need you too. We need to get this deal. If we get this I promise to promote both of you guys. Any question?" 
 
"But ma'am, are you sure about this? How can you be so confident in me? Why don't you ask Victoria instead? She's working here long enough than me." Tiffany's not confident enough to do it. 
 
"Victoria? You see what did she do earlier? She's not even finished her job that I gave her last week. Luckily it's not important at all."
 
"But you just told her that document is important." Taeyeon confuse.
 
"Nahhh..That's the only way to make her do something." Hyoyeon chuckled.
 
"Hahahahahaha!! Good one boss. Well, I think I can try my best. I really wish we can get this deal. Phewwww..3 billion? I bet we need to work hard on this." Taeyeon never call Hyoyeon ma'am since she feel weird to call her that. 
 
"But.--" Tiffany still try to refuse the offer.
 
"No but Tiffany. Starting today, both of you stay here in my room. I'll ask someone to arrange some table for both of you. It's easy for us to discuss more when we close to each other, and for avoiding Victoria to disturb both of you. I heard she's keep on bully both of you? Why don't you fight back?"
 
"Who told you that?" Tiffany shocked. Victoria warn her before, that the manager should not know what she did to her or else she'll be transfered to Mr. Park department. 
 
"Someone." Hyoyeon look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon shocked her head and give Hyo a signal not to tell Tiffany. Luckily Tiffany didn't realize it since she low her head down. "Tiffany, you didn't know that our office got a CCTV right? I can monitor all of you from my room. I bet Victoria herself didn't know bout this. So, don't worry. She's not gonna do anything to you." 
 
"But ma'am, she said she's going to transfer me to Mr. Park department if Mr. Kim and now you found out. Idon't want to work there."
 
"With what power she could do that? She got no power to transfer anyone. She just try to scare you Tiffany. Now, go get all your stuff ready. Come back here after lunch. I guess I need to do something fun now. Come, let's go out." They followed Hyoyeon. 
 
"Boss. Before that, can i ask you something? Can you please tell evryone not to call Tiffany nerdy Hwang anymore?" Taeyeon stop infront of Hyoyeon and winks.
 
"What? Who called this beautiful young lady's that? I'm gonna kick their if I found out." Hyoyeon pretend to get angry. Taeyeon put her thumbs out shows her good job signs.
 
"No one ma'am. They're just playing around. I know they didn't mean it." Tiffany feel nervous. "Taetae, please." Tiffany grab Taeyeon hands. Taeyeon just shake her head. "I promise to you already, right?"
 
"Taetae?" Hyoyeon try to hold her laugh watching Taeyeon red face. She want to but she need to put her serious face back.
 
"Errkkk...nothing ma'am" Tiffany turn her head down. Feel embarrased. 
 
"Victoria! Did you finished it already?" She shout as she get out from her room. Victoria startle a bit and suddenly get up. "Almost ma'am. Just wait a little bit." 
 
"Now let that document away. Our client just call and they're not interested in that anymore. So, go find two tables and bring it to my room. From today, Tiffany and Taeyeon will work inside my room. I need it before lunch time. You got me?" 
 
"But ma'am, that's not my job. I can call uncle Lee to find the table for you." Victoria just touch the phone and Hyoyeon stop her. "Did I ask you to call someone else. I ask you, not uncle Lee." Hyoyeon shouts and attract the others attention. Victoria feel embarrasing. " you think I don't know what you do all this time? You're not even do anything. You just come to the others table and disturb them, just fooling around at the office, never finished anything I ask you to do. This is the last chance and last warning Victoria. If you didn't change your attitude, I guess it's no use to keep you in this company." Victoria kneeled down and hugs Hyoyeon legs. "No ma'am. Don't do that. I promise. Please ma'am. Give me a chance." Victoria cried. She can't lose her job. It's not easy to find another job now. 
 
"Last chance Victoria. Remember that. And to all of you, I heard that you called Tiffany nerdy Hwang. Who started it? Confess now!" Hyoyeon pretend to get angry. No one dare to face Hyoyeon. 
 
"You should respect your friends. Do I need to teach you guys how to respect others? Not just Tiffany, as long as you work here you need to respect each other. If I heard anything like this again I'll find you guys. Act as like an grown up people, it's not a high school or college anymore. I feel dissapointed right now. Now, go back to your place." 
 
Everyone move back to their place. This is the first time they got scolded. Mr. Kim never scold them. He's just too kind so some of his worker not afraid of him. 
 
"Thank you Taetae." Tiffany hugs Taeyeon when they got to their place.
 
"Anything for my mousie." Taeyeon pinch Tiffany's nose.
 
They start to pack their stuff. Taeyeon take out her phone and type some message to Hyoyeon. 
 
Taeyeon >  Buddy (it's actually Hyo, Taeyeon change her name so that no one know about it)
Good job buddy. I owe you. You really a great leader. I'm so proud of you. I need to talk to you, mind to call me for a while?
 
Buddy > Taeyeon
Don't worry about it. That's nothing. 
 
"Taeyeon, ma'am want to see you." Krystal smile.
 
"Oh? Thank you Krys." She smile back.
 
She get up after Krystal walk away. "Fany, I need to meet boss for a while. Can you pack my stuff too? You know what i need right?" Taeyeon lean and kiss Tiffany's cheek.
 
"Stop it Tae. Not here. What if someone sees us?" Tiffany look around to make sure no one see them. 
 
"So what if someone see us? You're mine. I don't care." Taeyeon just grins and walk away. "Fany...mwaahhhhh!!" Taeyeon give her flying kiss. 
 
"Dork!" Tiffany throw her pen. Taeyeon laughing and run away.
 
'Knock knock' 
 
"Come in."
 
She grins. "So, Taetae. Can I help you?" 
 
"Shut up Hyo." She sits.
 
"Seriously Tae? Taetae? Since when?" She try her best to hold her laugh. 
 
"Whatever. Well, she's mine now. I feel great!" 
 
"Wow! This is good news. The others know about it? I'm so happy for you Taeng." Hyoyeon get up and hug Taeyeon.
 
"They help me. I want to call you but I thinks that's not a good idea right?"
 
"Arrgghhhh not again. I miss all the good stuff. Worst than that, I miss to join you guys. How I wish I was there with all of you." Hyo know it's for their own good. But she really miss her friends.
 
"I know, i missed to have you too with us. Stop with that. About the project you told earlier, dad know about that?" 
 
"Of course you dork. We discuss about it already. He really hope that we can get it. This is the big opportunity for us. Can you imagine if we get it Taeng? Your father will be proud with us."
 
"Yes he will. Hyo, I really think you fit this position more than me. By looking how you handle everything, I don't think I can do better than you. I'm not really good in all this. I'm so proud of you Hyo."
 
"I'm not alone here Tae. I got all of you here. Well except Victoria. I think her head is empty. I don't know what she had inside her head." They laugh when they remember how's Victoria face earlier. 
 
Someone knock the door. "Come in." It's Victoria with the table. "Put it there. Don't forget the chair." Hyoyeon point her finger to the direction. Victoria just bow. After she's done, she excuse herself and walk out.
 
"Hyo, how about our investigation? Any progress from you?"
 
"We need to discuss about it. Do you have any idea how we can catch that person? But we need to concentrate about the project I told you earlier. How about after that? Did Tiffany know anything about this?"
 
"Nope. She don't know anything at all. I hope she's not mad at me if she found out about it."
 
"Don't worry Taeng. Everything's gonna be ok."
 
She took her phone out when she feel it vibrates. She smile. "Tiffany?" Hyo ask. Taeyeon nod her head, still smiling. "She really make you happy huh?" Hyo teases her. "Shut up. I need to go. She's waiting for me to have lunch together. You want to join us?"
 
"Nope, I'm good. Still full. Go now. Don't let her wait."
 
"One more thing, can we go on vaction after we finished the project? I really need it Hyo. It's my first time working like this. I never did this in New york. This is the reason I don't like this kinda job." Hyo nod her head. She's agree. She need some rest too. "Sure dork. I'll think about it later. We need the others too. It must be fun. Don't forget your girl too. Now go. Don't let her wait." 
 
"Ay ay captain!" She went outside and there she is, the girl that she really love. Waiting for her with her bright smile. 
 
"Shall we?" She stretch her hand out waiting for Tiffany's. "Tae..not here." Luckily no one there. Everyone goes to cafeteria already. 
 
Taeyeon move a little bit. "How about here?" Still waiting for Tiffany. "You're not gonna stop right?" Tiffany ask. "Nope." Tiffany sigh and grab Taeyeon's hand. "Just let my hand go when we're there. Please?"
Taeyeon just smile and nod her head. 
 
"This is so good! Fany ah you need to try this. I have to get this everyday." Taeyeon put her chopstick infront of Fany's face. Tiffany look around and make sure no one see them before take that food. 
 
"Oh my God. This is so delicious. Tae, buy this for me please. I want it, or you're gonna share that with me?" Tiffany really like it. 
 
"No way. I'm not gonna share it. Wait for me, I go get some." 
 
Taeyeon come with a sbig smile on her face. She buy two more with her favorite chocolate shake. "Hey, where's my food?" Taeyeon sits and reallize there's nothing left on her plate.
 
"Sorry, I really can't resist it. It's so delicious." She give her eyesmile, even it hidden behind her big glasses Taeyeon still can see it. 
 
"Lucky me today, I buy an extra one. There you go. That's yours and this is mine. Go eat it. We need to go to boss room after this."
 
They finished their lunch and go back to the office. 
 
"Fany ah, come with me later? I need you to choose the photo that we shoot before. Yoona let me choose by myself. I think you should choose your favorite. I haven't see it yet, I hope I got something good." Tiffany just nod her head. 
 
They knocked the door and wait for Hyoyeon give her permission to come. They start their discussion and everyone focus on everything. Taeyeon concentrate on the decoration and Tiffany discuss with Hyoyeon. Taeyeon got interrupted when her phone vibrates. It's her dad. 
 
"Excuse me, I need to take this." She walk outside so that she can talk to her father. 
 
"Hello dad, what's up?" 
 
"Nothing up there kid. Hahahaha!!"
 
"Stop it dad. How are you? Where are you now? Still at Paris?"
 
"Auchhhh.. My daughter hurt my feeling. Yahhh why so serious sweetie? I'm good here. Yeah we're still in Paris now. You're mother can't stop shopping right now. How I wish I can leave her at home right now. I'm so tired now."
 
Taeyeon chuckled. "Wish I can come with you guys. Yeah, we're in the middle of the discussion now. You know the project that 'ma'am Hyo' told you before? Wish us the best dad. I really need to get this one. I'm gonna make you proud dad."
 
"Show me Taeng. I know both of you can do it. I put all my trust in both of you. But if you guys can't make it, it's ok. It's the process of learning. Don't give up ok?" 
 
"Sure dad. Dad,I need to discuss something important to you. I guess I can call you later right? I need to go now. There's a lot of things we need to discuss now. We just start it. Tell mommy to buy something for me. And make it two." She want her mother to buy for her girlfriend too.
 
"Two? Why? You know Hyo never like anything your mother choose right?"
 
"It's not for her dad. It's for..err..errmm.. Tiffany." She know her daddy gonna after this.
 
"Tiffany? Is it Tiffany Hwang? That work at my company? That Tiffany? Well, well. It's just, how long you work there? Only 5 months and you got someone special already kid? Hahahahaha!! I' m so proud of you. Good choice kid. So, when are you guys gonna get married? We can do it here Taeng. What a such romantic place to get married." There he goes. Start to tease his only child. 
 
"Oh come on dad!! I just ask her to be my girlfriend last night. How can we get married so soon?" She know her father not gonna stop.
 
"Why not? If you really love her just get married already. I know she's a nice girl. She's good right Taeng?. An excellent worker I ever had. So, Take care of her. I'm gonna kick your if you hurt her. Did you hear that Taengoo?"
 
"Yeah yeah whatever dad. I love her so much, I'll never hurt her dad. I'm gonna treat her as a princess. Hahahahaha!!"
 
"That's my girl. Okay, go continue your work. Make me proud sweetie. I love you. Don't forget to call me when you need something okay? Bye." 
 
She smile. She feel so thankful to have a parent like them. She continue her work. 
 
By looking how stress Hyo and Tiffany face, she know it's not easy task to do. They keep working and didn't reallize it's almost 7.30 pm. They just reallize it when they feel so hungry. 
 
"We stop here for today. Let's continue it tomorrow. I'm starving now. Would you two come have dinner with me? Let's have pizza later." 
 
"Pizza? Yummy! I love too. Come on. Let's go." They left the building and headed to the best pizza cafe in town. They talk and enjoying the pizza. Hyoyeon ask Tiffany so many question. She want to know the girl that stole her cousin's heart. But she didn't tell Tiffany she know about their realtionship. 
 
"Thank you for the foods ma'am. I'm full now."
 
"No problem Tiffany. I'm glad you guys help me earlier. So, Tiffany. Where do you live? You want me to send you home?" She pretend to offer her help. She know Taeyeon will take her home.
 
"No, thanks ma'am. I' m going to Taeyeon place after this."
 
"You two live together? I didn't know that. Well, it's okay then. Just don't sleep too late. I need both of you tomorrow with a full of energy just like this morning. Just make sure you didn't bite Taeyeon again. We need her, well until we finish our project. After that it's up to you Tiffany. Heheheh." She . Tiffany blushed and she hide behind Taeyeon. 
 
"We're not living together boss. We just have something to do, thank you for the food boss. Can you bring us here again? I don't mind to work overtime as long as you bring us here after that." 
 
"Sure, why not. So see you guys tomorrow." Hyoyeon left the two lovebird.
 
"She's nice. Right Tae? I like her. "
 
"So, you don't like me anymore? You want to hear the sound of my broken heart again Fany ah?"
 
Tiffany just smile and get in to Taeyeon's car. 
 
"Stop poking my cheek Taetae. It's hurt."
 
"Answer me then I stop." Taeyeon poke her girlfriend's cheek again.
 
Tiffany turn around. Looking at Taeyeon, with her cute face, her dork smile waiting for her answer. 
 
"We're here. Come on. Let's go. I can't wait to see the photos. Come on Taetae." Taeyeon sigh. 
 
She turn on her laptop and move to get her camera. She transfer all the photos. While waiting for all of the photos be transfered, she walk to her room. "Fany ah. I need to take a bath first. Make yourself at home." 
 
Tiffany walks to the outside of the room. The view from up there is so amazing. She looks at the stars. She feel so happy. She want to lay on the but suddenly she she reallize Taeyeon already tide up the hammock that they bought.
 
She smiles and sits there.  
 
Taeyeon going out looking for her girlfriend. She smile when she sees Tiffany lie down on the hammock. Swinging it with her feet, she let her hair down and put her glasses on the floor. Her eyes shut while she's humming her favorite song.
 
She lean a little bit. Tiffany still with her own world, didn't reallize of Taeyeon presence. She open her eyes when she felt a hand touch her face. "Mind if I join you?" Taeyeon ask and kiss Tiffany's forehead before sit with her. She lie down. "Wow, theres a lot of star tonight. Beautiful. But not beautiful as my girlfriend here." She pull Tiffany closer and put her hand behind Tiffany's back. Tiffany snuggled closer and put her face between Taeyeon neck and shoulder. She hugs her tightly. They're keep silent. Enjoying their moment together. 
 
"Fany ah, you didn't answer my question yet."
 
"What did you ask?" She tease Taeyeon. She know she never win, but she want to play too.
 
"I ask you 235400 x 24 equal to?"
 
"I don't know. 12?"
 
"Yeay!!!! You're wrong! Congratulation!!" Taeyeon claps her hand. 
 
"Dork!"
 
"Fany ah, don't you like me?" Taeyeon ask again. This time sounds more serious. She rubs Tiffany's arm.
 
"Ermm...nope." Taeyeon hand stops. "What?" She can't believe what she heard.
 
"I don't like you." Tiffany tilt her head a bit. She want to see Taeyeon's reaction. She chuckled when she saw the change of her face. She touch Taeyeon's chin. Pull it lightly, to her face. She trace Taeyeon face with her finger. She cup her face and smile. "I don't like you Taeyeon ah. I love you. I love you so much." She kiss Taeyeon lips as she finished said that. She can feel the smile from Taeyeon lips. Taeyeon pull Tiffany closer and kiss her softly. Tracing Tiffany's lips with her tounge. 
 
Tiffany's parted the kiss. "How about the photos?" She asked Taeyeon. 
 
"I guess you need to come here again tomorrow to choose. Stay with me tonight. Let's enjoy this moment."
 
Tiffany smile and captures Taeyeon's lips and give a long kiss before continue snuggled in Taeyeon embraced. 
 
======================================================================================================
 
hi guys, a little update today (actually it's 3.30 am now) so, i need to sleep now.
i'm writing another story now, but i don't want to publish it yet. It's different from this one. I HOPe you guys will like it. 
 
Enjoy!!