Super Model

Double Trouble

Taeyeon come closer. Still, with eyes still glued on Tiffany new look. Tiffany feel embarrased and just look down on her feet, play with her finger. When she feel Taeyeon come more closer and stand infront of her she lift up her head a little bit. 

" Ehem..hi miss. I'm Kim Taeyeon. May I know who are you?" Taeyeon kneel down and holding up her ice cream. "Will you-" Before Taeyeon continue, 'CHOPPPP!!' Sooyoung come closer and eat up Taeyeon ice cream in one bite. All of them shocked. Sooyoung grinned and start to running away. "YAHHHHHHH!! You shiksin!!! COme back here!" Taeyeon get up and chase Sooyoung around the mall. They keep chasing and running away at the mall. It's look funny when Sooyoung mouth full with ice cream and her hands full with other snack and the shorty one keep on running chasing her with her hand still hold the half of ice cream.

Jessica and Yoona just shake her head don't kow what else to say. "They didn't change a bit right?" Yoona ask Jessica. "Not at all."

"Hey you two! Stop it! Come here. You ruined the surprise. Hey Taengoo, do you like it?" Taeyeon come closer when she still can't catch that shiksin. "I need air. I need air. Breath in, breath out. Ahhhh.." She sit on the floor. Didn't care by the other people starinng at her. "Hey! Get up!" Yoona pull Taeyeon up.

"Two thumbs up for both of you. You're gorgeous Tiffany ah. You can be a model like my Yoona here. Right Yoong? I can be your photographer." Taeyeon hugged Yoona side. "Stop hugging me Taengoo. I don't want your baby here get jelous over me. Hahahaha! So how are you Tae? Why don't you call me you're here?" Yoona didn't know the reason Taeyeon come back and Jessica forgot to tell her. 

"Nah.. She's not gonna jelous over you Yoona. I'm a loyal type of person. Trust me. I'm good as you can see. Until this shikcin stole my ice cream." She pointed to Sooyoung, still piss about the ice cream incident. "Yah! I told you I'm going to buy you a new one. That ice cream melt in your hand. Such a waste. It's not good to waste a food Taeng. Not good at all." Sooyoung defence herself. 

"Yeah, at least you have to wait Taengoo to finish her word first. She's gonna propose to Tiffany just now and you ruined it." Jessica rolled her eyes. "Yahhhh!! Stop it." Tiffany hide her face. All of them laugh so hard. "I'm not her girlfriend." She added. "You're not? I think we're gonna get married next week." Taeyeon tease Tiffany. All of them laugh again and Tiffany hide her face on Jessica shoulder. 

"Hey stay away from my baby. Only me can hug her. Shuhh shuhh.." Sooyoung hug Jessica. "Pfftt.. Jelous too much Soo? Here..mwahh.." Jessica kiss Tiffany cheek teasing Sooyoung and Taeyeon. "OH MY GOD!! Can you guys here that? Can you? Soo come here, hear it. The sound of my broken heart. The sound of my fragile broken heart, shattered into pieces and fly away. " Taeyeon and Sooyoung make a sad face. Yoona just laugh along wathing they're stupid friends. "Is that the sound of your broken heart Tae? I thought you just fart. HAHAHAHAAHAH!!" Sooyoung laugh out loud. She know Jessica just teasing both of them.

" Yah!! You need to be with me in this. Shiksin! By the way, baby. You need to dress like this starting today. Okay? All of our friends at the office must be surprise when they look at you later. I cant wait to see Victoria face." Taeyeon can imagine Victoria face after see Tiffany transformation. "Noooo!! I don't want to do it. It must be uncomfortable to be have the attention from all of them. I don't want to be the attention at the office. I bet Victoria hate me more." Tiffany hesitate at Taeyeon idea.

Taeyeon just shake her head. She can't believe that Tiffany don't want everyone see how beautiful she is. So, Taeyeon think maybe she should change her slowly. "OKay, whatever you say baby." She grins. Tiffany just rolled her eyes. 

They headed to the near restaurant to have some food before Taeyeon and Tiffany goes watching movies. On the way to the restaurant, Jessica tell Yoona their plan and make sure Tiffany didn't hear it. Yoona understand it and she be careful shen she ask Taeyeon anything later. "You guys sure don't want to join us later?" Tiffany ask them while Taeyeon mouth full with her sandwich. She chocked a little bit. Tiffany immediately patted Taeyeon back and handed her a glass of water. "Thank you." taeyeon take it and drink it. The other three just smie watching how close they are. They made a cute couple if they're together.

"Nahhh.. we don't want to ruin your date Taengoo ah. You should enjoy your date." Sooyoung take Taeyeon sandwich. "Hey, that's mine." Taeyeon try to take it back from Sooyoung but it's too late. Sooyoung put the sandwich as soon as she take it. "Here, take mine. I'm full already." Tiffany give her sandwich to Taeyeon. Taeyeon grinned and watch Sooyoung while munching her Tiffany sandwich. "Are you sure you're not Taeyeon baby's Tiff?" Yoona teasing Tiffany. "Yeah, are you sure abut it Fany?" Taeyeon look at Tiffany, smirked. She really love teasing her. Tiffany's face instantly reddened. "Someone fall in love already." Jessica chuckled. Tiffany just keep quiet since she know she's not gonna win anything. All of them keep teasing Tiffany and low her head down.

Taeyeon look at her watch and realize it's time for them to go. " Okay guys. Stop teasing my baby here. We need to go. Come fany. Bye guys. See you later and, Jess, Yoong, thank you so much." Taeyeon grab Tiffany hand and wave to her friends. " Tae, can I talk with you for a sec. I have something to ask you." Yoona stand up and pull Taeyeon far from the others. Taeyeon just follow Yoona. 

Yoona whisper something to Taeyeon and look at Tiffany. Taeyeon touch her chin and thinking. "We'll see about it later. Give me your number so I can call you later. I'm not sure she's okay with that. I'll try my best to convince her. Okay?" Taeyeon give her phone to Yoona. "Here, make sure you can convince here." Yoona give Taeyeon phone back. 

"Okay, see you later." Taeyeon hug Yoona.

They walk hand in hand since Taeyeon grab Tiffany hand and walk away from her friends.

"I think Taeyeon really like Tiffany. It's hard to see Taeyeon do the skinship thing with others. Even with us." Jessica watch her friend walking away.

"Yeah, I'm happy if she's with Tiffany. She seems a nice girl. Right? How long they know each other?" Yoona look at Sooyoung that still munch some foods.

"Since Taeyeon work at her father's company. Tiffany work there." 

"I see. Hey I got something to do and I need your help. Both of you. Come to my place around 7 tonight." Yoona want to surprise her friends. 

"You got food there?" Sooyoung ask.

Jessica and Yoona can't believe waht Sooyoung ask. They just ignore her and continue chatting.

"Taeyeon I can walk by myself. No need to hold my hand. I'm not gonna get lost here." Tiffany try to pull her hand out of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon tighten her grip. "Nope, I want to hold your hand."

Tiffany sigh and just let Taeyeon hold her hand. But inside, she feel so happy like she want to jump around the mall. "So, what movie you want to watch.?" Taeyeon look at all the poster inside the theatre. But before Tiffany can answer Taeyeon, she suddenly heard the familiar voice greet Taeyeon.

" Hey, Taeyeon. What are doing here?" It's Wooyoung with his girlfriend.

"I'm playing golf right now. Can you see it? What a question." Taeyeon answer sarcastically. The girl with Wooyoung chuckled a bit and also Tiffany. "Wow! Who's this young beautiful lady with you Tae?" Wooyoung didn't know it was Tiffany. By looking how Taeyeon hold that girl hand he know it must be Taeyeon girlfriend. "Your girl ha Taeyeon? She's beautiful. She must be a model or something like that right? Lucky you. Ouchhhh!!" Suddenly the girl beside Wooyoung pinch him. "What's that for?" He ask and rub her arm. " Hey your girl there just jelous dude. You shouldn't tell other girls beautiful when you with your girl. Right baby?" Tiffany just hide behind Taeyeon. She don't want Wooyoung know that's her. Luckily Taeyeon didn;t mention her name. 

"Don't worry baby. You're the most beautiful in the world to me. I just propose you. Hey Tae, I'm getting married!! Ah I forgot, this is my fiance, Nicole. Nicole this is Taeyeon, my officemate." "Really? Congratulation Wooyoung! I'm so happy with you. When are you guys getting married? I can be your photographer. Free of charge. At least that's your wedding gift from me." Taeyeon feel so ahppy to hear that news and forgot to introduce Tiffay to Wooyoung.

Just because both of them so happy and keep talking and taking they didn't pay attention to their partner. Nicole come closer to Tiffany and talk with her. "Congratulation. You'll must really happy right now." Tiffany congratulate her new friend. "Thank you. Yeah, I'm so happy right now. We've been together since three years ago. I can't believe he just propose me just now. See, he give me this ring and I love it." Nicole can control her happiness and shows Tiffany her engagement ring. She forgot to ask Tiffany name just because of the happiness. 

"How lucky you are. I'm happy to hear that. Be a good wife okay?" Tiffany smile and hug Nicole. 

"Baby, come here. We need to go. I need to buy a ticket now." Taeyeon come to Nicole and Tiffany and grab Tiffany hand.

Wooyoung just smile and hold his fiance hand. "You two should get married too. Both of you look really good together, I didn't know you have girlfriend already Tae ah. I think you and Nerdy Hwang have something since no one can separate both of you at the office. I'm not gonna tell her Tae. ZIppp!" Wooyoung tease Taeyeon and act like he zip .

"Yah! Stop calling her that. Start from tomorrow no one gonna call her that. Remember that?" Taeyeon show her fist to Wooyoung.

"Okay, okay. No need to be mad. In fact she's not here too. I need to go Tae. Remember your promise to be my photographer. We need to discuss again later. See ya. Bye Taeyeon baby's." He wave her hand and wink to Tiffany. "hey watch your eyes dude." Taeyeon grab Tiffany waist. Tiffany slap Taeyeon shoulder. "Stop it." Tiffany whisper. Taeyeon just grin and hold Tiffany hand. "Let's go to the movie!!" Taeyeon shout and act as a captain on the ship. Tiffany just face palm herself.

After the movie they went outside and grab some sack before go back to Taeyeon car. "SO, where are we going now?" Taeyeon munch her hotdog and left the sauce at the top of her lips. Tiffany just smile and take out her handkerchief and clean up Taeyeon mouth. Taeyeon keep munching and let Tiffany clean up her lips. "I don't know. Let me have some." Tiffany lean closer and Taeyeon feed her. "Yummy right?" Taeyeon lean to get Tiffany's drinks. "Euwww..what's that?" Tiffany laugh and clap her hand when she see's Taeyeon face. "It's my favourite. Strawberry smoothie. I love it. You want more?" Tiffany tease and put her drinks infront of Taeyeon face.

"Na uh. No, thank you. You can have it. I don't like it. It taste weird." Taeyeon move her face away from that drinks. "Hey! You over reacted. It's yummy. See." Tiffany drink it again and smile, showing her beautiful eyesmile.

"If you smile like that everyday, I'll buy you that drinks everyday. You're beautiful Fany ah. Even Wooyoung can't recognise you." Taeyeon put her last hotdog to Fany but Fany just shake her head. Taeyeon finished it in just one bite. 

Taeyeon get up and go to the stall to buys some drinks. "Just wait here. Need to buy something. You want anything?" Taeyeon ask Tiffany. " Nope, I'm full already." Taeyeon walk and get her phone. She dialled Yoona number and ask Yoona to do something for her. "Yup, I'm gonna bring her later. See you soon. Bye. " Taeyeon put her phone to her pocket and sit beside Tiffany.

"Who's that?" "Huh? Oh, Yoona. Fany, Yoona want me to ask you if you can have some photoshoot with her later. It's okay right?" 

"Photoshoot? I never do that Taetae. I'm shy. Why she ask me? She can ask Jessica." 

"But, she want you. If she want Jessica she ask her already. So, can you do it? It's just us. She ask me to be her photographer. She want to experiment something. She have her own studio. I promise you we're not gonna publish it. It's just for us. She ask the others come too. Jessica, Yuri, Sooyoung and Sunny will come too. Please.." Taeyeon make her puppy face.

"But-"  

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........"

"Aishhh so cuteeee.." Tiffany pinch Taeyeon cheek. "Okay okay. But promise me, don't ever publish it."

"Yeaaaahhhh!! I promise mousie."

=========================================================================================================

At Yoona's studio, they busy preparing the stuff that Taeyeon ask. "Do, we really have to do this?" Sooyoung sigh. "Come on Soo ah. I'm buy some food later. It's for our friend." Jessica back hugged her girlfriend. "Stop it you two. Let's finish it. They'll be here in 2 hours." Yuri fix the light studio. 

They come as fast as they can when Yoona call. They agree to help Yoona since Yoona is their bestfriend, and who doesn't want free photoshoot with Taeyeon? If only Tiffany know who Taeyeon really are I wonder how's she'll react. "What's up Yul?" Yuri shocked when she feel someone tap her back. "Oh Yoona, nothing. I was just thinking how Tiffany will react if she know the real Taeyeon. You think she's gonna mad at Taeng?"

"I don't think so. I think Taeng can handle Tiffany. Don't worry about it. They're not together yet.So, how about you? Find someone already?" Yoona sit beside Yuri. 

Yuri looking at Jessica and Sooyoung. They feel jelous looking at them. So happy together. "Nahhhh.. I'm still waiting for you. No pressure Yoong. Take your time. I'll be waiting for you until you ready to give me you heart. I'm not gonna force you to accept me. I can wait for you." Yuri hold her hand. Staring deep inside Yoona eyes. It's almost a year Yuri propose to Yoona. She knows Yoona need more time. With her career on top right now and  being well-known as a very good loking model, she really need space for herself. It's not that she can't handle Yuri, she's just afraid that she can't spend more time with her. "I'm Sorry Yul. Give some more time okay? When I'm ready I will come to you. Just give me some times okay?" Yoona hug Yuri. Yuri just smile and hug Yoona back. 

"Okay guys. Taeyeon just called. She's on the way now. Maybe 15 more minutes. Get ready everyone?" Jessica shout and call her friends to get ready. 

"Woww!! I didn't know Yoona got the huge studio." Tiffany look up at Yoona studio. "Yeah me too. It's my first time to come here. She must be succecfull person because it's not easy to handling a big studio like this."

"How did you know? like you're got an experience in handling the studio before?" Tiffany chuckle.

Taeyeon cursed herself. "Err..Ermm. No, you see. It's a big place. It's not easy right? I bet she gt a lot of work to do too with all the models, and all ther stuff."

"Yeah yeah. Whatever. Come on. Let's go." Tiffany walk to the studio.

"Wait for me Fany ah. You need to close your eyes first. Yoona want to make a surprise." Taeyeon close Tiffany eyes.

"Why? How can I move when you close my eyes?"

"Just follow me." Taeyeon walk slowly and lead Tiffany to her way.

They arrive at the studio and everyone just get ready at their places. "Don't open up your eyes yet. No cheat." Taeyeon let go her hand.  "Don't leave me. I'm scare." Tiffany try to grab Taeyeon hand. "Don't worry. I'm here. I'm looking for Yoona now. Close your eyes okay?" 

Taeyeon goes to her friend and ask them if everything's ready. They give her an 'ok' signal. "Tae? You still there?" Tiffany try to walk but she's afraid. 

She's startled a bit when she feel a hand touch hers. It's weird when there's no sound at all at the studio. Knowing all of taeyeon friends especially Sooyoung that can't keep quiet gives a strange feeling that no sound made by them. 

"Don't open your eyes yet. Come here." Taeyeon pull Tiffany's hand and lead to the place that all of her friend prepared. 

"Okay, open your eyes now." Tiffany slowly open her eyes. She feel so amazed by the look of Yoona's studio. With the beautiful background, with the beautiful pink roses all over the place, candles and all of Taeyeon's friends all around holding the white rose smiling looking at her. "What happened here?" Tiffany still confuse. 

Taeyeon stand in front of Tiffany and hold her hands. " Tiffany, I know I just know you a few months ago. I know that I'm such a bad friend for you. I like to tease you, bother you when you try to complete you job, playing around and never get serious when you really want me to." taeyeon chuckled. "But, you know what Fany. That's who I am. I'm not really good in words. So, Tiffany, me, Kim Taeyeon want to ask you..." Tiffany face feel so hot and her cheek turn to pinkish. 

"Come on Taeyeon ah! I'm hungry now" Sooyoung yell and got smack from her girlfriend. The others just chuckled don't want to ruin the moment.

Taeyeon get closer and stare Tiffany eyes. " I want you to be with me everyday, live happily with me, smile with me, laugh with me, cry with me, share your problem with me, hold my hand and be a good friend to me. I will protect you everyday, I will make you smile, laugh and be happy with me. I know, it's a surprising right? I'm not gonna ask you to marry me today. I just want to ask you to be my girlfriend so that we can get to know more. I promise to you I'm going to make you my mine someday. Just, let's got to know more first. Will you be my girlfriend Tiffany Hwang?" Taeyeon waiting nervously. It's her first time to propose. Her heart beat so fast. How she wish Tiffany just simply say yes.

Tiffany stare Taeyeon eyes. She know how sincere Taeyeon words. She can't hold her tears anymore. She hug Taeyeon and cry on her shoulder. "Yes. I will." She tighten her hug and Taeyeon hug her back and smile widely. All of their friends cheer and clap their hands. They come close and hug both of the new couple. "Congrats Taengoo!" Congrats Taeng!" "Wah I didn't know this shorty know how to say something romantic.Hahahahaha!" Sooyoung pat Taeyeon head. 

Taeyeon still hugging her now girlfriend and not let her go. She's so happy right now. "Okay, stop it already. We still need to do the photoshoot now. Let her go taeyeon. You can hug her after this. COme on." Yoona pulling Tiffany out from Taeyeon embrace. "10 more minutes." Taeyeon don't want to let Tiffany go. "Yah you dork! Come on, we need to finish the photoshoot so that I can have my dinner later." Sooyoung smack Taeyeon's head.

All of them just laugh when Taeyeon start chasing Soyoung around at the studio. "Congratualtion Tiff, that's the first time I saw Taeyeon done that. You're so lucky since you're her first girlfriend. And please, take care of her. Please don't hurt her. She's such a good girl. I know you know abut it right?" Jessica hug Tiffany as she congratulates Tiffany. " I promise Jessica. I'm never gonna hurt her." She wipe her tears and smile happily. 

"Are you ready beautiful? Come, we need to put some make up on you and change your outfit. Jessica will choose something for you and Sunny and I will do the make up later." Yoona pull Tiffany hand and start to arrange the other stuff.

"Hey both of you! Stop it. You're not 10 years old kid that playing around here. Taeyeon did you bring your camera with you? There all the stuff that you need and all the lighting stuff had been prepared by Yuri. If you need to change it ask Yuri. I'm gonna do some make up to Tiffany and Yoona." Sunny shout at the two dork that still playing around.

"Okay boss!! I will deal with you later Soo." Sooyoung just sticking her tounge out.

Taeyeon start to prepare her camera and adjust the setting as she want. Sooyoung become her model so that she can adjust all the lighting and adjust some light source as she want. When become a photographer she become someone serious. After satisfied with all the setting she ask Jessica if Tiffany done with her make up. "Just a sec Tae, 5 more minutes." Sunny answer it "Okay, take your time." Taeyeon sit and drink some water that Sooyoung buy to celebrate her day.

Tiffany walk out from the make up room with Yoona and Taeyeon almost chocked and splash some water from to Sooyoung face that sit infront of her. "Yah!! Why did you do that?" Sooyoung wipe her face with taeyeon shirt. Taeyeon still not moving and eyes glued to Tiffany.

Tiffany feel embarrased since it's her first time to wear some y outfit and heavy make up.  "Wow! you look different Fany. Nice." Taeyeon compliment her girlfriend. "So, Yoona. what kind of theme you have here? Any suggesion or any idea you want to tell me before I start to shoot?" Taeyeon ask Yoona opinion since its Yoona idea to have that photoshoot. "Impress me. Maybe I want to do some couple shoot so I need some help here. Maybe Yuri and Sooyoung can help too. You guys gonna be a man today." Yoona point her finger to Sooyoung and Yuri.

"Jessica, can i borrow your girl here for a while? We don't need to put a make since I just gonna use their back or the side of their face only." Yoona ask Jessica first because she know Jessica easily feel jelous when someone come close to Sooyoung. "Sure, just don't over do it Soo. I'm watching you." Jessica squinting her eyes at Sooyoung. "Don't worry baby. I don't want Taeng there kill me too." Sooyoung grind and looking at Taeyeon. 

"So, let's get started. Yoong, Yul you guys go first. Fany, look at them and try to learn how to do it later okay." Taeyeon's get ready behind her camera. Tiffany just nod her head.

Taeyeon snap some photo and feel she need more. "Yoona, can you hug Yul and put your chin on her shoulder? Put yoy right hand on her waist and the other at her shoulder. Yeah, just like that. Okay now Yul bend a little bit and look at Yoona. Yoong, keep that position and chin up a little bit. Yeah just like that." They just follow what Taeyeon ask them. Tiffany feel amazed how serious Taeyeon now. She never see that before. 

"Okay, last shoot. Can you guys move a little bit closer? Yoong grab her back, feel like you want to pull her clothes off. Yul, hug her waist and pull her closer. Now i need you to stare at Yoong eyes and Yoona do the same thing. That's good. Lean more Yul, tuch her nose with yours. Nice!" Yoona feel her heart skip a beat. That's the closest skinship ever happened between the two of them. 

"Ehem.. You can stop that staring contest now." Sunny speaks as she watch her friends stay like that like they're not gonna move. "Now it's Tiffany and this shiksin time. Come Tiffany, surprise me." Sunny pinch Tiffany cheek and move closer to Taeyeon. " I bet she gonna make a very good photo." Sunny whisper at Taeyeon. "I hope so. It's her first time." Taeyeon feel a little bit nervous eventhough it's just for fun. Sunny watch all the photo taken by Taeyeon at the computer screen. 'That's all the profesional qulaity of photo. Taeyeon really good. Well she is, if not how come she get her photo on the Voque magazine? Not all of people out there know her since she like to use her fake name. Usually she just put KTY or TY on her profile. She really don't want people know her.

"Shall we start now? Okay, Soo you sit there and Fanny stand infront of her. Put your hands on your waist and look up a little bit. Good. Okay just like that a lil bit. Move to the left a little bit Put you hand on Soo shoulder, Soo turn to the right a lil bit and put your thumb to your chin. Fany, look down to Soo, no don't turn your body too. Just your head yeah like that. Soo, relax a bit. Don't moe like a robot. Relax dude, you're not the main model here. Hehehehehe.." Taeyeon tease Sooyoung since her movement a little bit stiff and Tiffany do well there. Maybe she was born to be a model. "Yah! Shut up. Come on. What now? I want to eat. I'm starving now." Tiffany just chuckle and put her hand at . 'Click!' That's a candid one from Taeyeon. Remember she like to capture some moment? "You really love to eat Soo ah? But how come you're so skinny? Where did you put all your food?" Tiffany tease Sooyoung. "Let me tell you something, don't tell everyone. Actually, i got a black hole in my stomach. All my food goes to the other side of the universe and I don't know which planet have my foods now. Hahahahahahaha!!!" Tiffany laugh along and slap Sooyung arm. "Ehem.." Suddenly they shut their mouth when they hear Jessica. "Sorry baby." Sooyoung wave at Jessica who sitting beside Sunny. 

"Okay for the last shoot, Fany can you sit beside Soo and Soo turn your face to Fany. Face to face. Fany, don't sit like that. you sit facing me. Let Sooyoung the only one look back." Taeyeon try to get the position she want. "Okay like that. Nice one. Lastly, Soo stand up. Stand infront of Fany and lean a little bit. Move a lil bit, don't block my view I'm not gonna took a photo of your . Move to the left a little bit. Touch her chin and lean closer." "Yah you want Sica to kill me?" Sooyoung yell and watch Jessica. Jessica give an ok signal. 

"See? She's okay with that. Come on dude. You want to eat or not?" Taeyeon still waiting for Sooyoung to move.

Sooyoung watch Sunny and Jessica that give her signal and point their hand to Taeyeon. taeyen didn't realize what their friend do. Sooyoung understand about it and play along. "Yah, show me first how t do it. I'm not a model here. Come here you shorty. Show me a little bit." Sooyoung pretend that she don't know what to do.

Taeyeon move and come closer. She didn't know that Jessica and Sunny get ready to behind her camera. "Just do like this." Taeyeon show the pose that she want and suddenly Sooyoung bump her to Taeyeon and accidently make Taeyeon kiss Tiffany lips. (You guys know that Taeyeon is not tall as Sooyoung right?) 'Click!' 'Click!' 'Click!' Sunny press the button and give a high five to Jessica before running away afraid that Taeyeon mad at them.

"What happened here? Wowowowowoooo!! Taengoo. Chillax dude. You just got together and now you want to make out in my studio now? Go get a room you two!" Yoona surprise when she see Taeyeon kiss Tiffany. Taeyeon immediately get up and look away. " Yahhhhhh!! Where's that three evil? Come here you guys. I'm gonna kill you now!" Taeyeon run and looking for her three friend. Yoona and Yuri just shake their head when Taeyeon start to look at the three evil. They know it must be them that set up the prank.

Tiffany still shocked at sudden kiss and hide her face between her hands. She feel so hot and only God know how red her face was. Tiffany clutches her chest to calm hersellf down. 

Yoona come closer and sit beside Tiffany. "Hey, it's nothing. You know it must be Jessica, Sunny and Sooyoung done something. You know they like to play around right? Come, let's change your outfit now." Tiffany just nod her head and follow Yoona to change her outfit.

While Yuri try to look around to find the others. She goes to the roof top and there they are keep running and chasing away. The three of them keep laughing and tease Taeyeon. She just shake her head. She feel so happy to have a friends like them. No one can be more happy than her when all of her friends are crazy and childish. But they never hurt each other. They trust each other and be there when they have a problem.

"Guys, come on. Let's have something to eat. I'm hungry now. That's enough all of you. You guys can keep running after we eat." Yuri call her friends.

"Hey, how about if we buy sme foods and eat here?" Suddenly Yoona and Tiffany appear.

"That's a good idea! Come Taengoo. You come with me. And you guys go prepare the place." Sooyoung pull Taeyeon hand. 

"What? Why me? I'm too tired to move." 

"Come on. I'll pay everything you want. Come, quick."

"Really? Yes!! What you guys want to eat?" Taeyeon ask the others.

"I want ramen!" Sunny.

"I want pizza!" Jessica

'I want meat and Kimchi fried rice!" Yuri

"Yoona?" Sooyoung ask.

"Just buy something. I'll eat whatever you buy." Yoona just smile.

"Baby mousie? You want anything?" Taeyeon approaching Tiffany.

"Anything you choose." Tiffany still feel embarrased at what happened earlier avoiding the eye contact with Taeyeon. 

"Okay, we'll be right back." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany forehead and goes to Sooyoung that wait her at the door.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeee....." Jessica and Sunny squel. Tiffany blushed and Yoona just pat her head.

Not long after that their food arrive and they eat and enjoying their time happily. They keep bickering and chasing one another and laugh out loud.

" Okay guys, time to go home. So, Tae when can you give me the photos?" Yoona get up and start to clean up the place. "Give me 1 week. I'll try my best to choose the best for you. And promise me not to publish it okay? My model here don't want her beautiful face recognized by other people. Ouchh..." Tiffany pinch her cheek. "That's hurt Fany ah." "So, stop teasing me." Tiffany get up and help Yoona and Sunny clean up the place. " Nope, can't do that. Sorry." Taeyeon grins. 

So, they say good bye to each other. Sooyoung gone with Jessica, Sunny and Yuri goes together and Yoona goes alone. Taeyeon send Tiffany back to her place. 

They arrive and Taeyeon park her car near the food stall. "Goodnite Fany. Go, get a rest. I see you tomorrow. You want me to fetch you tomorrow? Since you're mine now. " Taeyeon hold Tiffany hand.

"Sure if you don't mind." Tiffany give her eyesmile and blushed a little bit hearing the word 'mine'.

Taeyeon touch Tiffany cheek and rub it with her thumb. Tiffany didn't move. she stare at Taeyeon eyes. "Okay, see you tomorrow. Sweet dream okay baby." Taeyeon kiss Tiffany hands. 

Tiffany nod and just smile. She get out from the car and stand outside the driver seat. "Goodnight Taetae, drive carefully okay? Call me when you arrive. Sweet dream." Tiffany waving her hand. She's walks to her place but before she get to the apartment Taeyeon call her. "Hey where's my goodnight kiss?" Taeyeon stand behind Tiffany's. She didn't realiza when Taeyeon get out from the car. 

Tiffany turn around and see her dorkiest girlfriend face. She smiles and lean to peak her cheek but  Taeyeon move her face and kiss her lips. She startled a little bit. "Thank you mousie. Goodnight!" Taeyeon run to her car and give a flying kiss to Tiffany before drove away. She run to her room and jump around to her place. She feel so happy that night and goes to sleep with  big smile on her lips.

=========================================================================================================================

Hi guys. That's a long one I guess. Thank you for reading my story.

Taeyeon so cute right? And her friend? Gahhhh.. How i wish i can have a friends like them.

i'm going to update as soon as i can. so, see you guys around.