Taeyeon really know how to make Tiffany happy

Double Trouble

Taeyeon took Tiffany to the hotel to get her stuff.

"Taengoo!!!!" Sunny jump on Taeyeon and hugs her tightly.

"Sunny bunny!!! I miss you guys. Hi Sica, Yoong! Where's Choi Sooyoung?" Taeyeon look around.

"She can't come. She's busy with the wedding preparation with her family." Jessica comes and hugs Taeyeon too.

Taeyeon nod her head and hugs her bestfriends.

The knock on the door interrupt them. 

"Come in." Yoona said.

"Miss Yoo--.. Oh? Taeyeon shi." One of the model bow to Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon? Hah! Taeyeon shi, this guys here-- asdfghkl.." The guy at the back suddenly appear and surprise to see Taeyeon in that room too. 

"Hey!" The guys shove his friend away.

"Don't you dare!" The first guy warned him. But the other one just rolls his eyes and smirk.

"Taeyeon shiiiii!! This guys here---!!" Before he can finish his word, his friend started to running to chase him and they started bickering at the room and keep running in the room, and the guy are laughing so hard.

Taeyeon feel dizzy looking at them and don't even understand what they said.

"Taeyeon, that boy there got a nose bleed seeing your fiancé back at my studio." Yoona fold her hand and stand in front of the models, challenging the guy that chasing his friend.

"Hahahahaha!!! Gotcha!!" His friend laughing at him seeing how pale her friend face was.

Taeyeon didn't move and a glimpse of shock shows on her face.

"What did she do to you?" Taeyeon come closer and fold her hand too, it makes the guy panic.

"No. No. We done nothing wrong. Everyone's there. I swear." 

"Then, why did you got nose bleed if she done nothing wrong with you?" Taeyeon ask in serious.

"Taeyeon shi! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. Her dress are too revealing and I don't know why I got nose bleed. She look so y and so hot in that dress. I swear I didn't think anything inappropriate to your fiance Taeyeon shi!" The guys keep on bowing to Taeyeon, sign of apologies and he didn't dare to face Taeyeon.

Taeyeon touch the boy shoulder and pull him closer.

The guys started to shaking and closed his eyes tightly, afraid if he got smack by Taeyeon. To his surprise, Taeyeon put her arm on his shoulder and whisper to him. 

"Is she that hot? She look so y?"

The boy just nod his head without looking at Taeyeon.

"I knew it! Ahah!! I knew it my baby are so hot and y! Where is she now? Hahahahahahhaha!!! I'm so lucky right?" Taeyeon hug that boy and pat his back.

"Don't mind her. She's crazy." Yoona whisper to her model. 

Taeyeon skipping and running to Yoona's room to look for Tiffany.

"She's not mad at you, trust me. We just play around. That shorty will never remember what happen just now tomorrow." The model sigh in relief and look at his annoying friend that still laughing at him.

"Here she is, my y and hot baby!" Taeyeon hugs Tiffany and kiss her cheek and it makes Tiffany looking at her weirdly.

"What's wrong with you?" Tiffany rub her cheek with the back of her hand.

"That boy there said you look so y and hot and it cause his nose bleeding." Taeyeon grins like and idiot and hugs Tiffany's waist.

Tiffany just rolls her eyes and look at the model that Taeyeon talk about. The model bowing at her and avoiding to see her.

"Did you scold him?" Tiffany look at Taeyeon.

"Why should I? It makes me proud that I have a hot fiancé!" Taeyeon laughing happily and stole a kiss from Tiffany lips.

"Wait! Kim Taeyeon!!!!!!!!" Yoona and Sunny screaming looking at Tiffany's neck which shows a marks that obviously the shorty's did it.

Taeyeon put her hand on her ears, covering her friends loud voice to enter her ears.

"What?" She ask innocently.

"You ask me what???? You did this???" Yoona come closer and point the love bite on Tiffany's neck.

"That? Of course! I will not let anyone else do that to her. She's mine and mine only." She hugs Tiffany tightly.

"That's not what I mean, you idiot! We got a photo shoot tomorrow and I obviously don't want to see that in her photos! You!! Uuurrrggghhhh!!!" Yoona ruffles her hair.

"Hey, I think it's much better if we go now." The guys whispering to his friend and silently both of them go out from that room.

"Psshhhhh.. Relax Yoong, I can handle it. As easy as one two three. I can edit it with photoshop." 

"You better do that! And you two-- ehhh??? Where are they?" Yoona turn around to ask the guy what they want but they not there anymore.

"They just left a few minutes ago." Jessica change the channel in the television showing that she not interested with her silly friend topic earlier.    

Taeyeon just laughing and sit beside her. "How's your preparation?" 

"It almost done, I can't wait to get married to my vacuum cleaner. Hahahahaa!!!" That answer makes Taeyeon laughing hard again and fall from the couch.

"Oh God!! Sica!! You're so funny!! Hahahhaahaha!!!" 

Taeyeon as always like that kind of stupid jokes, she always find that hilarious and her friends don't understand why. 

"I know right?" Jessica giggling looking at Taeyeon who now sitting on the floor like a kid.

"How about you two?" She asks again.

"Me? Actually, we already married." Taeyeon grins like an idiot and give a peace sign to Jessica.

"WHAT??!!!!" All of them in the room shouting.

"She's kidding guys. Don't trust her. I will never get married if all of you guys are not with us. All of you are the most important person in my life." Tiffany sits beside Jessica.

Jessica knock Taeyeon head and Taeyeon just grinning like nothing happens.

"I almost got heart attack to hear that. I know this silly girl will do something stupid like that. Don't you dare to have a wedding ceremony without us." Sunny smack the back of Taeyeon head and Taeyeon just laughing happily.

"Of course? Who will clean up all the mess if not you? You will in-charge in cleaning after the ceremony finish. Hahahhahahaha!!" Taeyeon rolling on the floor laughing and all of her friend just look at her without even smiling.   

"Geeshhhh you guys are no fun. We'll be going now. See you guys tomorrow. Yoona, what time you need Tiffany tomorrow?" Taeyeon get up and pull Tiffany up before took her luggage.

"As early as you can. And no for both of you tonight! I need her to look fresh tomorrow!" Yoona warning Taeyeon.

"Waeeeeee???" Taeyeon whining and Tiffany pinch her arm, blushes.

"Just kidding. I know, I know. She will look more beautiful tomorrow morning. I promise." Taeyeon playfully salute to Yoona and bid goodbye to the others.

Both of them enter Taeyeon's car and heading back to her apartment.

"Do you want anything for dinner?" Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand and kiss it.

"Do you have anything at your place? We can just cooking there, I'm too tired to eat outside now."

"But we already outside, I'm not sure I have anything at my place. Let's buy something then eat at my place okay? Oh! I forgot! I need to buy something too."

Tiffany just look at her and see her smiling widely. She took her hand hold it tightly. 

"Just wait for a while okay? I forgot I have a thing to do. It's my turn to help my friends to buy foods for the homeless people here and there's one family that really need some food and shelter there. Her kids not going to school because they can't afford it. So I think maybe I can help them."

"Really?" 

"Yeah. I'm suppose to go with Jake tonight but I forgot. It's okay for you to wait for a while? I can send you home first then I can go out back."

"It's okay baby. I want to help you too."

Taeyeon smiles and lean closer to kiss Tiffany's head.

"I'm so proud of you Taetae. Hey, how about you're doing some charity to help them?"

"Charity?" Taeyeon ponder.

"Yeah, I mean you can sell your photos and all the money you got you help them to go to school or whatever."

Taeyeon thinking about it.

"That's a great idea. I'm going to tell my team about it. But, I can't do it in a near time. Sica and Sooyoung will get married and you're going to Paris before that. I'm not gonna miss that show."

"It's up to you, I just give an idea because I saw a lot of rich people do that in TV." Tiffany grins.

"I hope you're not gonna be addicted to any drama just like ahjuma. Hahahahaha!!! Is she still like watching drama at home?"

Tiffany laughing remembering how ahjuma will stick at her place when her favorite tv show started and pay no attention to them at all.

"Yeah! The worst part is, aunty now joining her fan club and both of them will watch it together and watching it with full of emotion. Do you know last week I thought someone fighting at our house? I run to downstair and I saw ahjuma and aunty mad at the villain in the show. Nana just look at them without looking at the tv at all." 

Taeyeon laugh out loud. "Really? Oh my God! They are so cute. I want to see them like that. Hopefully mommy didn't join them."

"No, but daddy almost join them but he's not always at home when the show started and he's save from them. Hahahhaha!!!"

"Really? Daddy? I can't imagine that." Both of them continue laughing.

Now they are at the supermarket and buy a lot of groceries, Tiffany looks shook how much things Taeyeon bought.

"Can you bring that alone Taetae? Let me help you." Tiffany took some foods from Taeyeon because it's look so heavy to her carry all the stuff alone.

"Here, bring this. I can handle the others." Taeyeon with sweaty face give some for Tiffany to carry.

"Where are we going now Taetae?"

"They told me they already there, under the bridge as usual. I guess we just go straight there and meet them. You okay?" Taeyeon check on her girl since Tiffany said she's tired before.

"Don't worry about me. I'm good." Tiffany give her best smiles to Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon smiles back and started to drive to their destination. Not long after that, they arrive and Tiffany can see Jake and some other people that she never met already there, carry all the foods and beverage to be given to the one that needed.

"Woah! There's a lot of people here Taetae."

"Yeah. They all are volunteer. I met them not long ago when I go out with Jake one night and saw them helping the homeless people here. Then both of us ask to join them. Come, let's help them too."

"Taeng!! Here!" Jake waving at them.

"I got some stuff too. Let me bring it here. Help me to carry that food out. Fany, you just wait here okay? I'll be right back." With that, Jake and Taeyeon go back to her car and carry all the foods she bought earlier.

Tiffany saw Taeyeon and others look so happy helping the homeless and the smile on Taeyeon face shows it all. Tiffany help too because she enjoy to see some old people smile happily when they got the foods, see how cheerful some kids got some candies and so on. 

"I think I need to go back now guys. My fiancé need some rest now and me too. We got some work to do tomorrow." Taeyeon get up and inform her friends.

"It's okay Taeyeon. You can go, thank you for coming and help us. You too beautiful lady. Come again if you got some times." One of them said.

"Yeah, we will. Jake, don't be late tomorrow. It's the last day and after that we can have a rest for a while." Taeyeon ruffles Jake hair and Jake just give a thumb up because he is so busy with the kid that try to get the candy from him.

They walk to their car and Tiffany remember something.

"Tae, where's the family that you told me earlier?"

"Oh? Yeah, I didn't see them tonight." Taeyeon started to look around because Tiffany bought some coloring books for the kids, and they plan to give it to them.

Then they saw three people holding hand walking together, getting closer and it's the family that they looking for. They all look happy and smiling and laughing.

"Well well well. Look who's happy here." Taeyeon get closer and the kids suddenly running to Taeyeon and hug her.

"Where are you guys been?"

"Mama bring us to the carnival, we always want to go there but usually mama got no money to bring us there." The kids excitedly telling Taeyeon what they see there, how fun the carnival is and so on.

"Hi aunty." Taeyeon smiles and hugs the old lady.

Then the aunty suddenly crying and hold Taeyeon tightly. 

Tiffany look confuse why is that aunty suddenly crying and Taeyeon calmly caress her back and hugs her back. 

"Thank you Taeyeon. Thank you so much. It's the first time I see my kids this happy. Thanks all to you. I don't know how to pay you back." The old lady still crying.

"Hey hey. I told you, it's nothing. Don't say like that. I want to help you and your kids, see. How happy they are now." Taeyeon wipe the tears on the old lady's face.

"I want you to meets my fiancé, baby, come here." Taeyeon calls Tiffany and Tiffany come closer with the coloring book still in her hand.

"This is Tiffany, and this is aunty Margaret." Taeyeon introduce them. Tiffany come closer and hugs that old lady too.

"Nice to meet you aunty. I've got something for your kids. I don't know what they like so, this is the only things I can think off." Tiffany give the books to the aunty and it makes her cry again.

Taeyeon smiling looking at them, so happy that she can make the old lady happy and the love of her life also enjoying what they did that night.

"Here some things for you guys, we need to go now because we got a work to do tomorrow and need to wake up early." Taeyeon give some food for the kids, and not like Jake, Taeyeon prefer some healthy foods for that family.

The kids look at her sadly because Taeyeon can't stay longer than usual. "Hey, don't be like that. I'll try coming again tomorrow okay? And don't make your mommy cry. Help her too okay?" The kids nod their head and hugs Taeyeon and Tiffany before they run into their friends.

"Thank you again Taeyeon, thank you so much." The old lady hugs Taeyeon again before saying goodbye to both of them.

"Why is she keep saying thank you to you Taetae?" Tiffany asked when they in their way to go back.

"I got her a job at cafe nearby. It just a dish washer. I used to come to that cafe to get my coffee and the boss of the cafe become my friend. He willing to help after I tell him about this family and let her work there."

"You're so great Taetae. I'm almost crying too when she keep hugging and telling thank you so many time. I know how that feels to be accepted after a long time." Tiffany said sadly. It remind her about herself.

"Hey, hey. Don't said that." Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand and hold it tightly before kissing it.

"Thanks to you too Taetae. I hope you keep helping people like this. I hope i can help people like you do too."

Taeyeon smile and kiss Tiffany's hand again. "Let's do this together okay?"

She stop at the red light and pull Tiffany closer and kiss her lips. "I love you." It makes Tiffany blushes because there's a car beside them and they can hear the people in the car squealing looking at them. One of them give a thumbs up to Taeyeon and Taeyeon reply by making a ert face of her and make all of them laughing hard.

"Let's go you dork!" Tiffany playfully smacking Taeyeon thigh when the light turn to green.

They arrive at Taeyeon place and put the foods they bought earlier. 

"I'm going to take a bath first Fany ah." Taeyeon took off her clothes because she feel uncomfortable after sweating so much.

"Okay! I'll get our food ready." Tiffany shout from the kitchen.

After about 15 minutes Taeyeon come to the kitchen and pat Tiffany's , "go take a bath now. You're stinky." Taeyeon playfully make a disgusted face.

"Yah!! The food is almost ready, just wait for a while and put it on the table. Wait for me then we can eat together." Tiffany smack Taeyeo back and Taeyeon just shake her , it makes Tiffany laughing. 

Taeyeon prepare the food then lay on the couch while waiting for Tiffany, she turn on the tv and laughing watching spongebob on the tv. 

Suddenly Tiffany come and jump on her. "Ooofffhhhh!! Yahhh!!!" 

Tiffany didn't give her a chance to speak another word when she capture Taeyeon's lips and kiss her. It took Taeyeon awhile to respond the kiss because she still shocked. 

After a few minutes, Tiffany pull out from the kiss and hugs Taeyeon tightly. She's giggling and keep pecking Taeyeon's neck.

Taeyeon chuckles. "What's wrong with you?" She cupped Tiffany's face and kiss her nose. 

Tiffany peck Taeyeon's lips again, seems can't get enough of Taeyeon delicious lips. "I miss you." She smiles widely when she see Taeyeon smiles hearing what she said.

"I miss you too. So much!" Taeyeon pull Tiffany closer and kiss her again, passionately. But before they continue their intimate session more, Taeyeon's stomach grumble and it makes both of them laughing so hard.

"Hahahahhaha!!! As much as I love to kissing you right now, I really need to eat something. I'm so hungry now." 

Tiffany get up and sit on Taeyeon's stomach. "I'm hungry too. Let's eat then we can go to sleep after that. We need to wake up early tomorrow and I bet you're so tired now."

They get up and filling their empty stomach before going to bed.

"Wash your face and brush your teeth first." Tiffany push Taeyeon to the bathroom before Taeyeon successfully  trying to lay on her bed.

"I don't want to. I'm full now and I'm sleepy." She's yawning.

"Fine! But you're not gonna get a goodnight kiss from me then." Tiffany leave Taeyeon alone and go to wash up. 

"Okay okay I'm going." Taeyeom stomp her feet and follow Tiffany to wash her teeth, it makes Tiffany laughing hard and hugs her grumpy fiancé.  

"You really like your daddy, Taetae." Tiffany stole a kiss on Taeyeon's chubby cheek.

"I'm not. I'm more romantic than him." Suddenly she hugs Tiffany and carrying her to their bathroom. Tiffany scream and hugs Taeyeon tightly because she know Taeyeon not strong enough to carry her.

"Put me down, Taetae!!!!!" She laughing hard and Taeyeon just laughing along before put her down to their sink.

"It's dangerous! Don't do that again. And what make you said you're more romantic than daddy?" Tiffany put her hands on Taeyeon shoulder and Taeyeon leaning closer then stand in between Tiffany's leg.

"Have you seen daddy doing something like this to mommy?" She peppering a kiss on Tiffany's neck and her hand's playfully roaming at Tiffany's back. 

Tiffany giggles. "You know it would be awkward if I see them like this." Tiffany bite her lips when she felt Taeyeon tongue her neck and the feel of Taeyeon mouth her neck. Tiffany's hand grab Taeyeon's hair and she hold her closer.

"I know, that's why I said I'm more romantic than daddy. I am willing to kiss you wherever I want. Daddy will not do that." Taeyeon kiss one last time on Tiffany's cheek and grins like a cute kid seeing Tiffany's flushes face.

Tiffany open her eyes and then grab Taeyeon neck to kiss her hard. They really miss each other and it seems that Tiffany really miss Taeyeon so much.

"How I wish we can continue in our bedroom after this." Taeyeon take a deep breath after kissing Tiffany.

"And you know that we can't do that. Come on, let's clean up then we can go to sleep." Tiffany peck Taeyeon lips once more and jump down from the sink.

Now they're lying on the bed, snuggling and Tiffany playing with Taeyeon's finger while Taeyeon watching some movies. Tiffany not interested watching it, she's trying to sleep but fail.

"Taetae..." She's giggling and peck Taeyeon neck then hide her face. She keep doing that when Taeyeon answering her.

"Taetae.." She kiss her again but this time Taeyeon fast enough to turn her head and finally Tiffany kiss her lips.

"Hahahaha! Gotcha! What's wrong with you?" Taeyeon hugs her tightly.

"Nothing." Tiffany chuckles and hide her face again.

"Not gonna tell me huh?" Taeyeon tickles Tiffany and it makes her laughing hard.

"No! Stop it Taetae! Hahahhahaha!!!"  

"I'm not gonna stop until you tell me why. Come on on tell me or the tickle monster will haunt you down." Taeyeon get up and sit on Tiffany and continue tickling her fiancee. Tiffany really can't stand it and laughing till her eyes teary.

Then Taeyeon stop tickling but still sit on Tiffany's tummy with her hand between Tiffany's head. She chuckles looking at Tiffany condition and she kiss on the top of Tiffany's nose.

Tiffany still giggling and try to catch a breath. Then she close her eyes when Taeyeon suddenly kiss her forehead lovingly. She put her hand on Taeyeon waist and enjoy Taeyeon lips on her forehead. "I love you." Taeyeon said. 

Tiffany sigh. She pull Taeyeon to her embrace and hugs her tightly. "You know, I was thinking about our future just now." 

Taeyeon look at her then relax herself on Tiffany's body. 

"Our future? What's that about?"

Tiffany running her fingertip along Taeyeon's face. "Yeah. How it's going to happen, what will happen to us, our family, kids and all."

Taeyeon chuckles and lay back on her side. "Family. Kids. I like hearing that. You will be a great mom, I know it." Taeyeon pat Tiffany's tummy.

"Why you said that? And did I say I'm the one that will carry them? It will be fun to see you with a big tummy." Tiffany laugh and hugs her fiancee waist.

"Of course you will carry them. You're going to be my wife." 

"Did you forget you're a girl too?" Tiffany laugh getting louder. 

"I am? Wait, let me check. Hey! Where's that 'thing' go?" Taeyeon playfully check under her pants. Then she check Tiffany's pants too. "Yeap! Definitely a girl." Taeyeon laugh when Tiffany screaming and push her away from her.

"Let's sleep. We need to wake up super early tomorrow. Your team will be the first one my team will shoot then another one then I'm done!" Taeyeon pull Tiffany back into her embrace.

"Really? Are you going back with me too?" Tiffany excitedly ask.

Taeyeon just chuckles. "Sleep, love." She kiss Tiffany forehead.

The next morning Taeyeon wake up first then she refresh herself before waking Tiffany up.

"Morning sunshine! Wakey wakey!" Taeyeon sit beside sleeping tiffany and pat her to wake her up.

"Five more minutes." Tiffany grumpily answer her and turn around. 

"Fine, I'll prepare your breakfast and I'm waiting you there." Taeyeon get up after kissing her sleepy fiancee. 

Taeyeon singing happily preparing the breakfast, and later she will make her own coffee. 

"Good morning baby." An arm wrapped around her waist. She feel Tiffany's lips linger on her neck.

"Morning sleepyhead. Sit, I'll prepare your food."

"Where's your coffee?" Sleepy Tiffany asks.

"I haven't make it yet. After I finish prepare your foods I'll make it."

Tiffany smiles, she come near to Taeyeon again and hugging her tightly. "Let me prepare it for you. I'm your favorite barista right?" 

Taeyeon laughing hearing what Tiffany said and she just shook her head.

Then after breakfast they get ready to work where Taeyeon will send Tiffany to meet Yoona first then she will go to her studio.

"Good morning everybody!!!!!!" Taeyeon shouting when she enter Yoona's room and startle everybody because they still sleepy. She laughing hard when she saw Sunny spit out her cereal and Jessica spurt out her coffee.

"Yah!!! You midget!!!! Come here you!!!!!" Jessica and Sunny get up and chasing a running Taeyeon all around the room. Yoona and Tiffany just shook their head watching how much energy Taeyeon have early in the morning.

"Have you had your breakfast already?" Yoona ask Tiffany.

"Yeap. Already. Taeyeon will never let me go out without having breakfast first." 

"Good. Hey! All you three midget stop
Wrestling on the floor. We need to get ready now." Yoona can't believe her eyes seeing the three wrestling on the floor like a kid.

"Hahahhahaa!!! It's so much fun! We should do this often." Taeyeon sit and take a breath.

"No way! Go do it with your wife there!" Jessica huff and get up to continue eating her breakfast.

"Oh we do it everynight!" Taeyeon playfully wiggle her eyebrow and it makes all of them in the room screaming.

"Get out you ert!!" Jessica throw her cereal to Taeyeon and Taeyeon just laughing like an idiot.

"Haaaaahhhhh!! This is how my morning should be. Welp! I need to go now. Take care of my wife here, Yoong!" Taeyeon get up and kiss Tiffany's lips an then her forehead.

"Take care Taetae. See you later." Tiffany happily waving her hand to Taeyeon. Taeyeon nod her head and bid a goodbye to her friends too.

"I'm so jealous of you Tiff. Sooyoung will never kiss me like Taeyeon did to you. All she see is her food first then after that, me." Jessica pouting remembering her fiancee.

"Everyone have their own specialty Jessica. Sooyoung still make you happy no matter what right? If she's not I bet you will never agree to marry her." Sunny said.

"Yeah, but at least I want a morning kiss before she finish her breakfast." 

Yoona and Tiffany just chuckles. She don't understand how they two end up as girlfriends' and about to married in less than a month.

"That's it. Finish your breakfast then we're going to get ready. I'm going to check my team now." Yoona get up and goes checking all the models so she knows that everyone is ready.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon arrive at her studio and some of her friends already there. They prepare whatever they need for photo shoot later. 

"Everything is ready?" Taeyeon asks Danny.

"Yeap! As expected. All the photos from the previous one also 90% completed. Everything is under control now. I'm glad we manage to do everything under control like this. Sarah is the best!" Danny proud of his fiancé which manage to handle everything and it make their work run smoothly.

"She's always the best. Where is she now? We're going to shoot Yoona team first then the last team will be finish maybe around night?" Taeyeon look at her schedule.

"Yeah. I guess so. That's what she told me last night. There she is." Danny and Taeyeon look to Sarah face.

"Okay. Thank you for inform me earlier. Yeah. Bye." Sarah took out her book and wrote something in her book.

"What's up?" Taeyeon asks.

"Good morning to you too. Hi, baby." Sarah come and hug her man.

"My morning always good. So, any news?"

"I'm not sure if this is a good news, but maybe it's a good news for us. The other team will reduce the amount of their dress to be presented, don't ask me why, I don't know. So, that's mean theres less photos you guys will take later. That's all." Sarah cheekily tell them.

"I guess it's a good news then, we can proceed as we plan and it will take less time then. We can get a rest more after that. I'm a bit tired too. Working non stop like this is not my style. Sarah, next time please don't take anything like this ever again." Taeyeon sigh.

"Okie dokie boss. Why is Jake and Angela haven't come yet?"

"Hmm. Maybe Jake overslept. We went to the usual place last night but I'm going home earlier than him. Just let him take a rest a bit. Yoona and others will come soon, so let's get ready. Are they going to prepare here or not?"

"Just like others, they only come with their make up and get dress here. I heard one of Yoona's dress is expensive. We'll got a police to secure that dress later. So don't panic."

"Police? Wow!! I want to take a picture with their gun. It must be cool!" Taeyeon excitedly says and Danny seems to agree with her.

"I don't think it's gonna happen, but whatever. Just behave. I don't want the police shoot both of you later. You guys are annoying sometimes." Sarah get up casually and answer her phone, leaving both Taeyeon and Danny jaw drop hearing what she said.

"Did she just said we're annoying???" 

"Well, it's true. Ahahhahahhaha!!!" Both of them laughing happily, didn't feel hurt at all.

"They're here. Why is a cop come too? Are the model are criminal or what?" One of Taeyeon workers inform them.

"They want to secure some of the outfit, tell the others. I'm afraid they'll not feel comfortable later." Danny told her and follow Taeyeon to get ready.

Taeyeon took out all of her gadget, adjusting here and there. Discussing with Danny and check their laptop to make sure everything is ready.

"Taeng! The other team are coming too. They said since they don't have much outfit to shoot maybe they can come earlier." 

"Oh? Isn't that going to be crowded here?" 

"Then, I'll take them to have breakfast and let them wait at the cafe downstair." 

"Thanks." Taeyeon smiles, feel grateful how understanding Sarah was.

"It's all set Taeng. We can start now. Shall I call them?"

"I'll inform them now. Just wait here."

Taeyeon goes to the waiting room or now become changing room to inform Yoona that they can begin anytime now.

"Yoong, we're all ready. You can start anytime now."

"Okay, thanks. Just to remind you that some model going to wear more than four different outfit. Some of them are ready now. Guys, you can follow Taeyeon now. After you done, then come back here to change. Understand?" Yoona tell the male model because they are ready.

Taeyeon start the photo shoot and it's seems to easy for her since they  Korean and easy for her to give instruction. She satisfied with them and let them change and tell the others to come.

"Well, that was fast. I guess they just like the one from Italy, really talented and know what to do." Danny check all the photos on their laptop and satisfied with it.

"Yeah, I'm a little bit surprise too. You see this guy, he really good. I think he can go far." 

Danny agrees and he edit some of the photos while waiting for other models come.

"Okey, they're here." Taeyeon inform Danny.

Now it's Danny turn to take a photos and Taeyeon sit in front of the laptop.
Just like earlier, Yoona's model are really good and it makes Taeyeon and Danny task easier.

Not long after that Jake come in hurry. "I'm sorry guys, I woke up a little bit late." He apologizes.

"It's okay Jake, we understand. Are you okay now?" Danny  asked.

"Yeah, just a little bit dizzy. I took the medicine already, so don't worry." Jake sit beside Taeyeon and look all the photos they're taken.

"Hey, if you're not feeling well you can take a rest. Go to my room, did you have your breakfast already?" Taeyeon really worried about Jake condition.

"Not yet, Angela's buying for me and I'm waiting for her now. Is it okay if I rest for a while Taeng? I really feel not comfortable now." Jake massage his head.

"Go take a rest now. Don't worry about us. We can handle it." Taeng took Jake to her room and let Jake lay on her couch.

Not long after that Angela come with a breakfast and some medicine for Jake.

"He's in my room. Resting." Taeyeon point at her room then continue her job.

"I'm impress Taeng. Are all of her model is this good?" Danny look at the photos and seems like all of them really good.

"I think so, because Yoona really look for a quality than quantity. Here come the female now. You're going or me?"

"Let me take this first then you can do it after me." Danny get up, take his camera and get ready to take a photo. The five girls started the photoshoot and seems like they are good too. Taeyeon look closer at every detail of the dress they're wearing because that's the main point of this photo shoot.

"Hey baby." An arm wrapped around her neck.

Taeyeon turn around to see her gorgeous fiancee. "Hi, you look awesome. Are you ready now?" Taeyeon hugs Tiffany's waist.

"After this. I'm nervous." Tiffany chuckles.

"Don't be. I'm the one that take a photo after this. Do something like we use to do at home. Okay?" Taeyeon about to kiss her lips but Tiffany back away.

"No, you're going to ruin my lipstick." Tiffany pouting and it makes Taeyeon chuckles. She just kiss Tiffany's stomach and continue to monitoring the photoshoot.

"Amazing! I'm done Taeng. Wow!! Tiffany, you look awesome." Danny give her thumb up.

"Of course she is. Okay, I'm going now. Where's the other? Is this the only dress you are wearing?" 

"Nope, I'm going to wear the expensive one." 

"Really? Cool! Come on let's start while waiting for others." Taeyeon pull her fiancee in front of camera and give her some advice before started.

Danny chuckles looking at shy Tiffany and it makes Taeyeon tell everybody to turn around and no one can look at her fiancee. She's almost finish the photoshoot when suddenly Danny turn around and it makes Tiffany blushes harder.

"Yah!!!! Turn around!" Taeyeon shout and Danny suddenly burst into long laughing he's been holding before.

"Yahhh!!" Tiffany run to him and smack him non stop for teasing her. It makes Taeyeon join Danny laughing hard. Then Tiffany run to Yoona's hiding her face.

"Oh God! She's too cute Taeng." Danny can't stop laughing and some of the staff are laughing too seeing how cute Tiffany is.

"Yes she is. Phewwww.. Oh, here come the supermodel!" Taeyeon whistling and not long after that Danny whistling too. It's Yoona with her gorgeous looks and y outfit. 

"Did you again?" Yoona come close and pinch Taeyeon cheek.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! It's Danny! Not me! Ouch ouch ouch!!" 

"Hey! You laugh along with us!" Danny move away from them, afraid Yoona will pinch him too.

"Stop teasing her, I don't want her running away before finish this." Yoona smack Taeyeon's head and get ready in front of the camera. Taeyeon rub her head and pouting like a sulking cute kid. 

"She's hot but scary. He he he." Danny whisper at Taeyeon.

"Okay midget! I'm ready!" Yoona announce. Taeyeon become serious again and took the photos of Yoona and other models.

"As expected! You're the best Yoong!" Taeyeon and Danny give her double thumbs up and Yoona playfully act cocky in front of them and goes to their changing room.

"We don't need much work to make the photos pretty. I guess we can settle earlier today. Hey, let's celebrate with our staff. They seems exhausted. How about we take a break tomorrow? Let them take a rest and let them wake up tomorrow evening." Danny chuckles looking at their staff trying hard to smile to everybody when it's obviously they are tired.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea too. I'm happy they still in a good manners even they exhausted as hell. And my back starting to hurt too. How about you?" Taeyeon massage her back a little. Feel a little bit sore.

"Me too. Sarah always help me by massaging my back while I'm finishing editing. It feel much better after that." 

"Hmmm.. I need Tiffany help tonight." Both Taeyeon and Danny smirking then bursting into laughing. Understanding what will happen after the 'massage' things. 

"Let's finish this, I will call Sarah to inform the other can started to get ready now. We only got three person left then it's done." Taeyeon check the  list Yoona give her after shoot almost everybody. She can't wait to see Tiffany in the expensive dress which cause some model's nose bleeding.

After Yoona and the other model, it's time for Tiffany show the dress and the cop coming in first, waiting for Tiffany to come.

"Cool! Can I take a picture with that gun?" Taeyeon and Danny come closer and look at the cop's gun.

"Sure. Let me lock it first." The cop give them a green light and both of the idiot high five each other. They took a picture and act as a cool police and the cop just shake his head.

"Thank you officer. Damn! Taeyeon! You look so cool." They check the picture and giggling looking how stupid they looks.

"Ehem." 

Everybody turn around and suddenly the studio become quiet. Taeyeon and Danny which is looking their photo on the camera almost drop their precious camera, looking how hot Tiffany in the dress.

Yoona come not long after that to check on Tiffany and feel weird why is the studio is so quiet. Then she shake her head when she realize what actually happen.

"Hey ert! You're drooling and your nose bleeding too. You too Danny." Yoona smack both of their head and it make them come back to their sense.

"Taetae! You're bleeding." Tiffany run to her and give her tissue paper.

"Am I seeing an angel? Damn! You look.. Look.. Look.. So.... I don't know how to describe it. No word can describe how gorgeous you are!" Taeyeon get up and look closer to Tiffany, and it makes Tiffany blush harder.

"Wow!!!!" Suddenly Sarah and Angela come and surprise too.

"You're the best babe!!! So stunning!" Angela took out her phone and capture Tiffany's picture.

"Stop it guys. It's nothing. Can we start now? I feel uncomfortable when everyone look at me now."

"Everybody get out!!!!!!" Taeyeon jokingly shout to everybody.

Everybody in that room just laughing  and they're not moving even an inch, so they can see Tiffany in that y and expensive dress.

"Yahh!!! Stop staring at me!" Tiffany screaming.

"Yeah! Stop staring her, you guys need to staring at me!" Taeyeon stand in front of Tiffany.

"We still can see her Taeyeon. You're not that tall. Hahahahahhaha!!!" 

"Yahhh!! Who said that?!!" Taeyeon then chasing one of her staff around the studio and the other just laughing looking at them.

"What's with all the noise here?" Jake come out from Taeyeon's room with his not so good look.

All of them look at him. "Baby, you look terrible. Let's go home and take a rest there." Angela come closer and check on him.

"Yeah, you should go home. Let us handle here. It's not that much anymore, Taeng and I can handle it. Go, take a rest." Danny also come closer and he know there is no way Jake can work with his condition like that.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! I see ghost!!!!!!!" Taeyeon suddenly came and screaming.

"Taetae!!!" Tiffany scold her because she know Taeyeon teasing Jake.

"Hahahhahahahah!! Yo! You do look like a ghost. Are you pregnant?" Taeyeon put her ear on Jake stomach and then grimace when Jake knock her head.

"I'm just kidding. Hahahaha!! Go home you weirdo! Go to the clinic first then take a rest. We can handle it, there's only one more team and it's gonna be a short time we can shoot later."

"Thanks guys and I'm really sorry about this. I'll try to finish the finishing product after I recover." Jake took his bag and wait for Angela.

"No problem. Go now. And guys, let's continue." Taeyeon pull Tiffany's hand and let her ready in front of her camera. 

"Fany ah, relax. You look so tense and the photo will not come naturally." Taeyeon chuckles because she knows Tiffany feel embarrassed because most of the people in that room are looking at her.

"Guys, please give us a moment please?" Taeyeon turn around and now everyone know she's serious. One by one her staff going out and now it leave Taeyeon and Tiffany only.

Taeyeon smile looking at Tiffany's face. "See, no one here. You can do it right?" 

"Okay." Whisper Tiffany. They continue the photo shoot and Tiffany confidence are back.

"Good, okay for a last one can you please make a serious face and lift up a bit of your face, and look to your right." 

"Good job baby." Taeyeon goes to Tiffany and hugs her before kissing her cheek. "You're doing a good job."

Tiffany nod her head and smile widely. She proud making Taeyeon so proud of her. 

"Can we take a picture together? I mean you in this dress?" 

"Why?"

"Because you look really gorgeous now and I want to have a memory with you wearing this. Are you wearing this at the show too?" Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand and put it around her neck and her hand at Tiffany's waist.

"Nope, Yoona gonna wear it. We need to ask Yoona first if we can take a picture with this dress."

"I'll go find her. Wait me here okay?" Taeyeon run out and looking for Yoona , and not long after that she came back with Danny.

"She said okay but we never ever put that photo online because it should be shown during the show later. Danny will help to take a picture. We need to hurry because the policeman need to secure this dress. Let's do it."

They proceed to take a picture and Danny really like to teasing Tiffany when he give the instruction.

"Tiff, put your hand on her cheek and pull it closer, bite your lips a bit. Seduce her. Taeng, come on man! You can do better than that. There's an angel beside you." Danny giggling looking at both of them.

"Okay, for the last one. Kissing shoot! Oh I love seeing couple kissing in front of me." Danny rub his hand.

"What?" Tiffany surprisingly ask.

"Kiss Taengoo. Come on, the police are waiting now." 

"Nyum nyum. Come here you! Let oppa kiss you." Taeyeon teasing her again.

"Taetae..." Tiffany whining, feel a little bit embarrassed.

"It's only Danny here. Come here, ready Danny?" Taeyeon look at Danny and give him a signal to get ready. Then she capture Tiffany's lips and kiss her passionately. Then she trail her kiss to Tiffany's neck and finally kiss her forehead.

"Hmmmmmm.... Nice job guys." Danny look at the photos he's takes and satisfied with it.

"Okay! We're done." Taeyeoen grins looking at Tiffany.

Tiffany's chuckle looking at Taeyeon's lips because there's a lipstick stain on her lips. She clean up her lips then kiss Taeyeon cheek hard so that there's a lipstick stain on her cheek.

"Don't clean that up." She warned Taeyeon and that idiot proudly nod her head.

"Thanks Danny. Baby, I go change now." Tiffany walk away and the policeman follow her.

"Did you get the nice picture Danny?"  Taeyeon check their photos on the camera then smile widely looking at it.

Danny waiting for his compliment with a proud face. "I did a good job right Taeng?"

"You're the best!" Taeyeon give him two thumbs up. Then both of them get ready for the next team, they didn't want to delay anything because they want to finish it early and take a rest after that.

Taeyeon call all of her team to her room to inform them that they are going to have some mini celebration after the photoshoot and Sarah and some of them will handle all the things they needed such as food and beverages. All of them cheer up to hear that and feel glad that they will have a day off tomorrow.

"Taetae. Oh! Sorry to interrupt." 

"That's okay, we're done here. All of you can go now and get ready okay?" Taeyeon inform all of them and they going out to get ready for their final job. Tiffany smile to each of them and then enter the room.

She come to Taeyeon and sit on her lap. "Jessica want me to go shopping with her after this, with Sunny too. Then we're going to celebrate after that. Maybe dinner time. Are you coming with us?"

"Hmmm.. No for shopping and not sure about the dinner too." She caress Tiffany's back.

"Why?" 

"We are planning to celebrate with our staff here too. They are really exhausted and me too. Maybe some celebration will cheer them up. My back are hurt now. I need some rest too." She kiss Tiffany's cheek.

"Really? It's okay then. Don't work too hard okay? I see you at your place later." She kiss Taeyeon cheek again and chuckles seeing her lipstick stain still there.

"Just call me when you finish the dinner. If we finish early maybe I can come too. Did you bring your money?" 

Tiffany hesitantly answer, "yes." Taeyeon look at her and Tiffany didn't look at her.

"Hahahahahha!!! So cute! Here, use my card." Taeyeon give her credit card to Tiffany.

"No! You don't have too. I have my money." Tiffany push her card back.

"No, I know Jessica and Sunny place to go to shopping here and trust me they will force you to buy whatever they are buying later. Use this." 

"But Taetae. I don't want to spend your money like that." 

"It's our money. You're my fiancee and my future wife. What belong to me is belong to you too. Don't be afraid of using what's mine. We're going to share it okay?" 

"But.."

"No but. And this is your . Hahahahhaha!!" Taeyeon patting Tiffany's .

"Byuntae!" Tiffany smack her chest.

"Only for you." 

"You better be. Okay. I'm going now. Bye Taetae. Don't clean that up yet." Tiffany get up and point at Taeyeon's cheek.

"Okay boss!! Kissy kissy!!!" Taeyeon pucker her lips waiting for Tiffany to kiss her. Tiffany smile widely and sit on Taeyeon's lap again and kiss her.

"Take care okay? I'll call you later." Taeyeon peck on Tiffany's cheek again.

"Don't worry. I'm with Jessi and Sunny."

"That's what I'm worried about."

Tiffany just laugh and going out to meet the girls.

Taeyeon going out too after stretching her back. It really start to annoy her when her back started to hurt because of long hour to took a photos. When she goes outside she saw Tiffany still there.  She come closer and side hugged her. "I thought you guys already shopping now."

"Well, we're waiting for Jessica to fix her make up first. Aaannndddd here she come." 

"Okay. Enjoy your shopping. Love you." Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's cheek before meet Danny and Sarah which is ready behind the camera.

"What with the face?" Taeyeon curiois looking at frowning Danny and Sarah.

"Look at them." Sarah shows Taeyeon at the very not very nice view.

Taeyeon also frown looking at them. One because the dress is not look like dress at all. It look like a skin to the model. Too y for their liking and also some of the model really have a rude behavior. Shouting here and there. 

"What the hell?" 

"Yeah, that's what I said earlier when I met them. They really embarrassing. I wish we can finish this as soon as possible."

"Be professional Sarah. Let's started, tell them."

Taeyeon look at them and see how Sarah handle them. Their manager seems so apologetic toward Sarah and it make Taeyeon pity on her.

"Taeng, she want to talk to you first." Sarah come and inform her.

"Sure, tell her to come here."

The manager come with a frown on her face. 

"Hi, first of all I'm sorry about all this. Some of them are going to the club last night without telling me and come back to the hotel drunk. Some of them can't make it today so I will let them deal with whoever handle them after this. I really am sorry about this miss. Just take their photo faster so I can go back and report to their manager about them here."

Taeyeon just nod her head and seems understand her situation but really pity the woman. 

She started and seems that they really give a problem to the crew and they don't like it. Some of them flirt with her staff and make a noise at her studio. They really hard to control them. But seem they are really professional, they follow the flow professionally.

After just a few hours of shooting they're done and all of them sigh in relief. The manager of the last team come to her again and said sorry to all of them and really thankfully of them because they really professional and handle the models wisely. Taeyeon said it's okay because that's how it should be done and tell her to stop apologize because it's not her fault.

After all of the models are going back, Taeyeon and her team clean up their messy studio and Sarah and a few of her staff going out to buy their foods for the celebration after that.

"Taeng, should we call Jake and Angela? They should be with us later, you know they work really hard too." Danny took out his phone.

"Try call them. I hope Jake feel a little better now. I really want them to join us too, to celebrate what we work on."

Danny call Angela and ask if they can come to celebrate with them later on and he smiles widely when Angela said they're joining them because Jake feel better after take a medicine and rest.

"Tiffany going to join us too?" 

"Nope. She's going out with Jessica and Sunny, later Yoona ask them to celebrate with all of their team too." Taeyeon put the last camera on her back and sit in front of her laptop to check some picture that they need to edit and delete whatever she don't need. 

"My back really feel sore now. I can't wait to layback on my bed." Taeyeon massage her back.

"Me too. I'm glad we finish this project and I want to sleep till night tomorrow." Danny laugh.

"Hahahhaha!! You can't do that dude. You still got something to do tomorrow." 

"Oh yeah! Almost forgot about it. But still I can continue to sleep after that." 

"Thanks Danny to do all this with me. I'm thankful to have all you guys."

"Hey stop being so sentimental. We're all doing this because we love what we do, right? We're always with you no matter what. Because who else will buy our food if it's not you. Hahahahahhaah!!!" Danny hugs Taeyeon tighyly and the midget also hug him tightly.

Then later, all of her staff and friends gather at the rooftop of the building and have a nice foods and drinks provided by Taeyeon money. Taeyeon say thank you to all of them and glad that thy stay with her in their busy day. All of them also thanks Taeyeon because took care of them and together with them no matter what happened, and be the great boss they have.

"Yah!! I'm not your boss! All of you here are my friends and family." He shout and everyone laughing and cheer her up.

"Seriously guys, thank you so much. And since our job is done today,  we're going to have an off day tomorrow. Go home and take a good rest. Jake the only one that need to finish something and all of you can have a day off. So, enjoy the food! But we will clean this mess together after this." 

After the joyful celebration, all of them clean up and one by one they're going home to get some rest they really needed.

"Okay guys, I'm going too. Don't forget to lock the door later." Taeyeon took her stuff and get ready to go back.

"Yeah. Bye Taeng! See you again." Jake, Angela, Danny and Sarah waving their hand and Taeyeon just chuckles but waving her hand back.

She enter her cars and fish out her phone. She look for Tiffany number and call her lovely fiancee.

"Hey baby, where are you now?"

"Hi Taetae. I'm on my way to the hotel to have dinner with others. Are you done now? Come with us then." 

"Sure, where are you guys have dinner at? Give me the address and I'm going there later. I need to do something first then I join you okay?"

"Okay. See you later. Love you!" 

"Love you too." Taeyeon end up the call and she can't stop smiling.

Taeyeon goes back to her apartment first and change her clothes then she goes to Tiffany's place. She park her car in front of the hotel and look for Tiffany and friends.

"Taeng!! Here!!" Sunny who saw Taeyeon call her name. She smile looking at them and goes there.

"Hi baby." Tiffany take her bag from the chair beside her and let Taeyeon sit beside her.

Taeyeon kiss her cheek and smile to all of them.

"Hi guys. Sorry I can't join you guys earlier. I have a little celebration with my team too."

"It's okay Taeyeon, at least you're here with us now. So, how about my team photo earlier Taeng?" Yoona took a sip of her champagne.

"You guys one of the best and easiest for my team to work with. The last one is- I don't know how to describe it. Hope they can do well on the show later. Danny really impress at all of you." Taeyeon chuckles looking at Yoona's proud face.

"I always looking for the quality of my job. And I found all of them now." She look at all of her models and proud of them.

"I hope all of us will do our best too on the show. Don't disappoint me guys, I know all of you are the best at my agency."

"Don't worry, we will never disappoint you. We will do our best to make you proud of us." One of the model answers Yoona.

The answer makes Yoona touched and she cry to their sincerity. 

"Awwwww our Yoongie are crying now." Sunny who sit beside her hugging Yoona tightly and teasing her.
And Taeyeon be the one that laughing loudly. Tiffany slap her tight to keep her quiet.

"Sorry sorry." Taeyeon kiss her temple.

"Don't do that to your friends." Tiffany clean up the lipstick stain on Taeyeon cheek and she's glad Taeyeon keep her promise not to clean it.

Taeyeon just chuckles and hugs Tiffany waist.

"So, what are you guys doing tomorrow? Your flight is at night right? Can I keep my love a whole day tomorrow?" 

Sunny just rolls her eyes hearing what Taeyeon said. "You can keep her tomorrow. We're done shopping with her today, it's so much fun right Tiff? We should do that everyday." 

"Oh no! Not anymore. Taeyeon will be broke if we do that everyday. So no!" Tiffany shook her head. 

"Pshhh! She will never be broke even if you buy this whole hotel using her money herself. Right Taeyeon?" Sunny wiggle her eyebrow.

"Yeah, but I still need a money for my future family. So I'm not gonna influence you to that to Tiffany. Right?" Taeyeon look at Tiffany, grinning. And the word family said by Taeyeon in front of everybody make her blush.

"I'm so jealous. I need to find someone like Taeyeon when we're going back to Korea." One of the models said.

"Yeah! Me too." Said another one and it makes Tiffany shy, she hid her face at Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon just laugh and kiss Tiffany forehead.

"Stop it. It's embarrassing." 

"It's not." Taeyeon Tiffany's back. Then they started to talk with everyone and Tiffany offer her food to Taeyeon.

"It's okay. I'm full now. You can finish it."

"But it's delicious Tae. Try it a little bit, then I will finish it." Taeyeon smile and taste the food a little because she really full.

"Hmmm. It is delicious. Finish it so we can go back after that. It's okay if we leave early? I'm exhausted."

"It's okay. We almost done too. Oh, we don't have anything to do tomorrow. All of you guys can go out and don't forget to come back or else you need to buy your own ticket back if you miss the flight." Yoona look all of them. 

Everybody grinning widely when Yoona said they can go wherever they want tomorrow. 

They talk a little bit,Taeyeon keep on kissing Tiffany and they seems to be in their own world. Their friends didn't mind it too because they know how the two of them really in love with each other. Not long after that Taeyeon and Tiffany excuse themselves so they can take a rest at Taeyeon apartment.

"Have fun guys!" Sunny winks and it makes Tiffany blushes, the others are teasing her too and Taeyeon just grinning with them.

When Tiffany come back with a lot if things in her hand, Taeyeon jaw drop a little.

"What is this?"

"Well, as you said earlier, Sunny and Jessi force me to buy this. I've got something for you too." 

Taeyeon just shake her head and help Tiffany to carry her stuff.

"Did they give you a discount?" 

Tiffany laughing out loud. "I'm buying the stuff that have a discount only. Don't worry, I'm not gonna spend your money like an idiot." Tiffany peck Taeyeon's lips.

"I'm glad you're the one for me. I can't imagine if Jessica or Sunny is my girlfriend. I will be bald before marrying them. Hahahhahahaa!!" Both of them laughing out loud then they continue their journey to their home. 

After taking a bath Taeyeon lay back on the floor because her back is hurt. She feel more comfortable laying there. 

"What are you doing down there?" Tiffany came up not long after that, drying her hair.

"My back hurt. It feel more comfortable down here." 

"Lay on the bed, let me massage you." 

"In a minute." Taeyeon closed her eyes, just want to lay there.

"Is it that bad?" Tiffany sit on Taeyeon tummy and her arms between Taeyeon's head.

"Not that bad but it's feel annoying, you know the feeling after doing so much work and it started to feel cramp. Something like that."

Tiffany just chuckles seeing Taeyeon grumpy face. She peck Taeyeon lips then get up.

"I'm going to pack my stuff first, when you feel a little bit better go to the bed then I'll massage your back okay?"

Taeyeon just hummed. After almost ten minute she's lying there she get up and feel really sleepy. She sit beside Tiffany which is packing her stuff and hug her.

"Feel better now?"

"Not really. I'm sleepy."

"Okay let me finish this then we're go to bed okay?" Tiffany peck Taeyeon's head.

Taeyeon wait Tiffany on their bed and she sit like a cute kid waiting for her mommy. Tiffany who come to the room with warm milk chuckles looking at her.

"You look so adorable like that. Here, finish this. I'm going to get the baby oil." 

Taeyeon look at Tiffany and slowly drinking her milk. It feel so refreshing to have it before she's going to sleep. 

"You want some Fany ah?" 

"Nope. Just finish it. Where did you put the baby oil? Ah~ here it is."

Tiffany came with the baby oil in her hand. She smile looking at Taeyeon who is trying to finish her milk. She took the glass and put it aside.

"Lay down."

Taeyeon just smile and took Tiffany's hand, she pull her as she let her straddling her, then she hugs Tiffany tightly. Tiffany return the hugs and they just silently hugging each other.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" Taeyeon started peppering Tiffany's neck kisses.

"Can we go to the ice cream shop we used to go before? I miss to have their special strawberry ice cream." Tiffany closed her eyes when she feel Taeyeon lips trailing on her neck.

"Sure. Anywhere else?" She started to bit her neck and it lightly, teasing Tiffany.

"Hmmmm.. Can we just stay here and snuggle up? I want to spend my time with  you more." Tiffany pull Taeyeon's  head as she started to kiss Taeyeon's lips.

"Doing what?" Said Taeyeon between their exchange kisses.

"Anything you want." They deepen their kisses, Taeyeon's hand playfully roaming every inch of Tiffany's body and finally she reach on Tiffany's hem of shirt. She snuck her hands under Tiffany's shirt and caress her tummy. It makes Tiffany shudder bit they still didn't stop kissing. 

Taeyeon's hand slowly reaching Tiffany's and She trail her kisses to Tiffany's neck, looking for her sweet spot.

"I thought you're sleepy?" Tiffany's hand grip on Taeyeon's hair as her fiancee pleasure her with her magical mouth.

"I am." She pull out for Tiffany's neck as she see her mark on Tiffany's neck. They stare each other and smile, really happy with what they got now.

"I love you. Really." Taeyeon confess. It makes Tiffany smile widely and her eye smile shown to her favorite girl in front of her.

"I love you too. So much." Tiffany lean closer and capture Taeyeon's lips again.

"Okay, enough. Let  me massage your back. Lay down and take off your clothes."

"Are you going to me?" Taeyeon act as she scared of Tiffany and hug herself.

"Hohohoho!! Yes I am! Now come on! Take off your clothes so I can you!" Tiffany play along.

"Noooo!!!!!" 

Tiffany can't stand it and laugh out loud. "Silly. Come on, so we can sleep early." 

Taeyeon chuckles and put Tiffany on the bed. She take off her clothes and lay on her front. Tiffany sit on Taeyeon's and started massaging her.

"Is it okay?" She asked.

"Hmm.. It feel really good." Taeyeon closed her eyes because she really feel good and comfortable. Tiffany continues to massage Taeyeon's back and try to make Taeyeon talk to her. After a while, Tiffany heard a soft snore coming from non other than Taeyeon.

She smiles and stop massaging Taeyeon, she took the baby oil and Taeyeon's glass so she lcan clean up. She return and considered to wake Taeyeon up so she can wear her clothe back but seeing Taeyeon sleeping peacefully, she didn't have a heart to wake her up. So she just let her sleep. 

She turn off the light and slowly lay beside her petite fiancee. She cover her and kiss her lips.

"Good night Tae. Love you."

She woke up the next day with Taeyeon hugging her from the back. She turn around and looking at sleeping Taeyeon. Usually Taeyeon will be the first to wake up. She caress Taeyeon's face and kiss her.

"Taetae, wake up. It's almost 9 already." Slowly she wake her up.

Taeyeon stir but still not waking up. Instead she tighten her hug and bury her face on Tiffany's neck. Tiffany let her because she think maybe Taeyeon still tired and need some sleep.

Tiffany try to get up because she want to make a breakfast for them. 

"Where are you going?" Taeyeon ask in her hoarse voice.

"I want to make us breakfast." She chuckles seeing Taeyeon stretching and making a funny noise. 

"Good morning!" Tiffany cheerly greet now sitting Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smile with one of her eyes open. "Good morni-- yah!!!! Where's my clothes?? Did you me last night??!!" Taeyeon cross her arms, pretending to shock.

"Well my love. I do you last night. And oh it feel soooooooo good. You can't run away from me anymore. You have to marry me. Hahahahahaha!!!" Tiffany evilly laughing and Taeyeon pretend to scream and crying. 

"Hahahahaha!! Stop it. Let's take a bath and have some breakfast." Tiffany pull Taeyeon's hand.

"Ahhh.. I thought you really me last night." Taeyeon teasing her and hug her before capturing her lips. They're making out for a while and Tiffany scrunch her face. "Your morning breath are stink." 

"I can say the same to you buy I don't care." She kiss her again. After taking a bath and having a breakfast which is just Tiffany and coffee for Taeyeon, they sit in front of the TV and Tiffany watch some movie and Taeyeon check on her photos on her laptop. It still too early for them to have an ice cream at that time.

"Babe! Come here, look at this." Taeyeon call Tiffany when she saw their picture.

Tiffany get up and goes to Taeyeon and sit on Taeyeon's lap. 

"Woahhh!!! Is this from yesterday? Danny is so good." 

"Yeah. He's one of the best. Can we consider it as our pre wedding photos?"

"We can do that? What if the designer see it."

"Good question. Let me just buy it then."

"No! It's too expensive. Save your money."

Taeyeon smiles. "Fine, I will ask them personally if I can use it."

"Good. It so strange to see this is the photos we take yesterday. You guys really did a good job. Oh where's the one from the earlier? I mean for the show."

"I let Danny and Jake handle it. We need to secure that photos and make a back up copy for the photos."

They keep looking at their pictures and Taeyeon really concentrate choosing their best picture and edit it. Tiffany now lose interest because she probably looking at the same picture more than ten times already and since Taeyeon really preoccupied with what she like, Tiffany let her fiancee do whatever she want and she just sit there.

She started to play with Taeyeon's hair, pinch her cheek, bite her shoulder, kiss her cheek and so on. Taeyeon let her do whatever she want and continue to do her job.

"Yahh!!! That's hurt!" Taeyeon touch her cheek when Tiffany bite it. Tiffany just giggling and hugs her tightly. Taeyeon patting her because Tiffany started to peppering her neck a kisses and it distracted her a little bit. But when Tiffany started to her neck and bite it, Taeyeon's hand automatically stop whatever she's done before.

She's hums when she feel Tiffany's tongue now her neck. She can't hold anymore so she pull Tiffany's face and kiss her hard. Now they really carried away. Tiffany which is straddling Taeyeon already almost screaming when Taeyeon carry her to the near couch where she sit earlier.

"Wow! You're really stronger now." 

"I'm always stronger." Taeyeon smirk and kiss her non existent muscle.

"Yeah right. I believe you." Said Tiffany then pull Taeyeon to kiss her again. 

Taeyeon's hand roam around Tiffany's body and she lift Tiffany's shirt and kiss her body. She kiss Tiffany's clothed and Tiffany feel she's in heaven. When Taeyeon lift up her bra and put her in , she really can't control her moan and she grab Taeyeon's head and kiss Taeyeon's head.

"Tae.. Baby.." She whimper when Taeyeon her and she feel so wet down there. 

Just when they almost making love, Taeyeon's phone rings and it startle both of them. Taeyeon check her phones and rolls her eyes when she saw Sunny's name.

"Way to ruin our fun time. Not gonna answer it." She put back the phone and continue Tiffany's .

Tiffany laughing hard and she took the phone and answer it.

"Stop ing and let's go out!" Sunny yell when she know someone answer the phone.

"We are not!" Says Tiffany when she really try hard to control her moans.

"Oh? Hey Tiff. I thought Taeyeon will answer this. What are you guys doing? Let's go out."

"Hello? Hey guys!! Hello??" Sunny look at her phones and she they are still connected.

"Ehemm.. Yeah.. We're doing .. nothing..." 

"Stop lying and stop making love!!!! Yahhhhh!!!!" Sunny yell so loud when she realize what actually that two doing.

"Then don't disturb us!" Taeyeon took the phone when she heard Sunny's voice. Tiffany just chuckles looking at Taeyeon's face.

"Come on Taengoo. We're going back later. Let's have fun."

"I am having fun now." Taeyeon peck Tiffany's lips.

"Euwwwww!!!" 

"Where do you want to go? Tiffany and me plan to go to the ice cream shop after this. Let's meet there." She hold Tiffany's head which is now on her neck, pleasuring her with Tiffany's great lips. Her hand can't stop kneading Tiffany's as she talking with Sunny.

"Cool! Let's meet there. I'm with Jessi and Yoona now. We're shopping now and almost done, let's meet up later. Text me the address and we're going there. Oh! We're done now. So tell me where is the place and we're going there now."

Taeyeon sigh. "Fine! I'll text the address now and we meet there. Okay, bye." 

"Are we going out now?" Tiffany asks.

"Yeah. Let's change, they just finish shopping as usual. Luckily I didn't let you go with them today. Hahahaha!!"

Tiffany chuckles and get up from Taeyeon's lap. "Yeah, I need to change my underwear too." 

Taeyeon smirk when she heard that. "How wet are you?" She .

"You'll never know." 

"Really?" She get up and about to touch Tiffany's pant.

"Yah!!! Byuntae!!!!!" Tiffany run away from her an Taeyeon chase her around her apartment and their laughing are heard all around that place.

"There they are." Jessica point at the lovely couple that come holding hands.

"Sorry we're late." 

"It's okay. Tae, the ice cream here are the best. Yoona even have her second ice cream now." Sunny shows Yoona's plate.

"I know right? We're always hanging out here when we need to chill out a bit. Danny and Sarah even have their anniversary here once."

"Wow! That's awesome. I need to get my second ice cream too. You come with me?" Sunny get up and waiting for them.

"I'll come with you. What do you want Taetae? As usual?" 

Taeyeon nod her head and smile when she realize that Tiffany already know her favorite ice cream. She look at them and still can't stop smiling.

"Both of you really need to get married soon Taeng. Your face shows how much happy you are now." Yoona scoop another ice cream.

"Yeah." Jessica also agree.

"We will. Maybe after the show, but not soon after your wedding day. Maybe a month or two after that? Oh, where are you going to honeymoon?"

"I don't know yet. Both of us haven't talk about that yet." Jessica took some of Yoona's ice cream.

They sit in silent waiting for Tiffany and Sunny to come back.

"Woahhhh!!! There's too much ice cream." Jessica said when she saw how much the ice cream Sunny and Tiffany got.

"Yup. And we need to finish this. I know Yoona can do it!" Sunny laughing looking at Yoona's face. She know Yoona and Taeyeon will finish it no matter what.

Tiffany sit beside Taeyeon and give her her favorite ice cream. "Thank you." Taeyeon pecks Tiffany's lips and Tiffany just smile.

"So back to the topic, any idea where are you guys want to go to honeymoon?"

"How about you guys go to Bali?" Yoona excitedly said.

Jessica look at her. "Why are you the one that excited? Do you think I'm going to take you there for my honeymoon?"

Yoona cutely pout. "But I want to go there." Sunny also nodded her head. It's been so long they're having a vacation together. Jessica just roll her eyes.

"Taeyeon promise us vacation on Bora Bora but she never bring us there." Tiffany chuckels and leans closer to Taeyeon, and rest her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Shoot!! I forgot about that. Daddy still owe me that trip."

Tiffany kiss Taeyeon's neck. 

"Taeng! Why don't both of you marrying there and I can my honeymoon there. What do you think? It will save us a lot if money if your daddy want to pay all the expenses." Now Jessica excitedly asks.

"Hmmm.. What do you think?" She look at Tiffany.

"Not a bad idea. But it will take a lot of discussion, and I want my family come too." 

"Of course they will come, silly. I will talk to daddy and ask him, but I already know what is his answer so, everything considered as settle. You guys need to clear up your schedule and everyone must attend our wedding day. No excuse!" 

"But is it okay if your honeymoon will a little bit late Jessica? I mean, usually married people like to go to honeymoon as soon as they can." Tiffany says as she play with Taeyeon's hand.

"I'm okay with it, but I'm not sure about Soo. I will ask her later when we reach Korea and I'll update to you guys." 

After the ice cream time, all of them go around the shop and Jessica buying all the stuff she need for her wedding day, and all of them help her to choose the best thing for them.  Seems that it so much for them to choose it together and Sunny also try to persuade Taeyeon and Tiffany to look something for their wedding too. But they said it's too soon for them and they just want Jessica to choose it first.

Now they are preparing to go to the airport and Danny with Sarah are come too to send Tiffany to the airport.

"Everything is ready baby?" Taeyeon sit on their bed.

"I think so. There's not much thing that I bought here. You can help me to keep it and bring back home with you later."

Taeyeon just smile. She took Tiffany's and and pull her to sit on her lap. She hug her tightly and cherish the moment.

"When are you coming back?" Asks Tiffany.

"In a week or two? I'll try my best to go back sooner."

"But, it almost time for the show at Paris. You're directly goes to the Paris or going back to Korea first?" Tiffany pouting. She want Taeyeon to go back first before they go to Paris.

"I went directly to your heart." Taeyeon grins. It makes Tiffany blush because of her sweet word. 

"Ehem.. It's not a time to make love now. We need to go to the airport now." Sarah come to the room and interrupt their moment.

Taeyeon just chuckles and get up with Tiffany. They check for the last time and the important things are ready.

"Let me help you, Tiff." Danny took the luggage and let Tiffany walk first.

"Thanks Danny."

Tiffany walk with Taeyeon and hold her hand tightly. If she can, she don't want to be apart from Taeyeon anymore. But she know it's not possible. Taeyeon also have her own responsibility as her. 

"Sarah, as usual please look after Taeyeon when I'm not around okay?" 

Sarah and Danny just laugh and Taeyeon roll her eyes.

"Don't need to worry Tiff. No one can ever come near to Taeng. Trust me."

The answer make Tiffany smiles happily and she kiss Taeyeon's hand that she hold dearly.

They a little bit late to arrive at the airport because of the traffic and Yoona and her team already check in and just waiting for Tiffany to arrive.

"Let's go. Some of them already inside and we're just waiting for you." Yoona come closer and give Tiffany her boarding pass.

Tiffany hugs Taeyeon tightly and kiss her neck. "Come home as soon as you can okay? Take care of yourself too. Sarah, thank you so much and say thank you to Danny too okay?" She hugs Sarah, while Danny still looking for a parking.

"I will. Take care of yourself too, I love you." Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's lips and hug her tightly before releasing her from her embrace.

Yoona took Tiffany's hand and pull her, so she can release Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon waving her hand and give her flying kiss. Tiffany smile sadly watching at her fiancee.

Tiffany sit at her seat without any interest at all. She already miss her fiancee. Everyone else seem so happy and can't wait to come home. She look out the window and it might sound silly, she try to take a glimpse of her petite fiancee. 

She feel someone sit beside her and she didn't even bother to turn around to look who is it. But suddenly she startle when the person hold her hand and kiss it. She almost slap that person but stop in shock when she saw Taeyeon grinning beside her.

"Is this soon enough babe?" 

"Taetae!!!!" She jump on Taeyeon and hug her, doesn't care with anyone staring at them. 

"You meanie! Why didn't you tell me you come too? How about your stuff?"?

Taeyeon just laughing looking at pouting Tiffany.

"Danny and Jake will handle it. Don't worry about it. You think why is Danny the one that help you to put your luggage in my car? My bag already inside there and the reason they come with us too is to say goodbye to you and me and bring back my car."

Tiffany smile happily and she pull Taeyeon into her kiss and hugging her. Taeyeon really know how to make her happy and surprising her.

---------------------

Sorry it took me a long time to update this chapter. I'm kinda busy and not really feeling well lately. 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.