It begin

Double Trouble

Tiffany continue her hectic day at the company after coming back with Taeyeon's daddy. The project is about 90% finish and she feel so relieve to know about that. 

 

After office hour she continue at Yoona's studio and it makes her super   exhausted. 

 

Taeyeon keep on reminding her to take her lunch and dinner. She's glad that Taeyeon's mother are with her now in New York. At least someone can watch Taeyeon for her. It makes her live at their house with Nana and her grandmother. 

 

Taeyeon's daddy need to go to New Zealand for a couple of days because of work. 

 

She's glad at least when she come home there's Nana always entertain her and also ahjumma that keep an eye on her because Taeyeon ask them too.

 

Tiffany chuckles when ahjumma tell her that Taeyeon keep on whining on her when she call her. So she make a promise to Taeyeon to look after her.

 

"Unnie, when can I meet Taeyeon unnie? Nana miss her." Nana pouting. She sits on Tiffany's lap on the lovely Sunday which Tiffany didn't need to go to work and only goes to Yoona's studio on the evening.

 

"Unnie didn't know too. She's probably busy with grandma there. Unnie miss her too."

 

Nana keep on pouting because she really miss Taeyeon so much and Tiffany usually come home late and she already sleepy to play with her.

 

"How about we go out today? Let's buy something for us." Tiffany look at her gloomy face. 

 

Nana smile widely. "Really?? Can we go to our favorite ice cream cafe?"

 

"Sure. Go tell grandma and ask her to join us too. Unnie need to change before we go out." Tiffany kisses Nana cheek and Nana run while screaming looking or her grandma.

 

Tiffany about to put her lipstick when suddenly her phone rings. She smile looking at Taeyeon face.

 

"Hello my love." She teased, she know Taeyeon really like to hear her calling her in a sweet name.

 

"Hello my beautiful baby." She can imagine how wide smile on Taeyeon face right now.

 

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon asks.

 

"We're about to go out to have an ice cream. How about you?"

 

"Ice creammmmm!!!! Oh how I miss the ice cream there. I'm about to go to sleep. Mommy's going out with Sarah and Angel. They said they want to look something for our wedding day. So I let them go by  themself."

 

"And why didn't you join them?"

 

"I'm not feeling good. Maybe I'm just exhausted. I miss you." 

 

Tiffany smiles and she can imagine how her fiancé pouting lips now.

 

"I miss you too. Did you take any medicine now? Do you need to go to the doctor?"

 

Taeyeon sigh. "No. I just need a rest I guess. Are you coming here for the photoshoot with Yoona?"

 

"I don't know yet. I don't think I can make it. The project here almost done and I need to help Hyo to monitor it. I'm sorry baby." 

 

"Fine. I'm okay. I wish you're coming because I really miss you. I need to go now. I'm really sleepy."

 

"Okay. Goodnight my love. Take care of yourself okay? I love you."

 

"Okay. I love you too. Take care of yourself too okay. Say hi to ahjumma and Nana."

 

"Sure. Bye." She's giggling imagining Taeyeon sulking on her bed now.

 

"Unnie!! I'm done! Let's go!" Nana come to her room with a nice new clothes and ahjumma come along with her.

 

"Ahjumma, Taeyeon just called and she say hi to you. And you too cutie pie." Tiffany carry Nana and pinch her cheek.

 

"Why don't you call me? I want to talk to Taeyeon unnie too. Call her please." Nana shows her puppy face to Tiffany.

 

"No, unnie can't do that. Taeyeon unnie want to go sleep now because she's not feeling well."

 

"Taeyeon unnie sick? But it's still early for her to go to sleep. It's not even night yet." Obviously Nana didn't know the time zone different is not the same.

 

"Nana. Just let your unnie rest. We can call her tomorrow." Ahjumma come closer and kiss her cheek.

 

"Okay." Nana said sadly.

 

"Let's go get the ice cream. You can choose anything you want there."

 

When they enter the ice cream shop they meet with Sooyoung and Jessica there. As soon as Sooyoung saw Nana, she grab her and bring her to choose her ice cream. 

 

"Hi Jessie." Tiffany greet Jessica and sit with her.

 

"Hi, you. Hi ahjumma. How are you?" Jessica smiles and hugs ahjumma.

 

"I'm good. Oh my you look more pretty now Jessica." 

 

"Of course she is ahjumma. She's getting married and she need to look good in her wedding day." Tiffany teasing Jessica which is blushing now.

 

Sooyoung and her plan to get married as soon as the show at Paris done and they also want to get married there. They already told their friends and family about it and everybody feel happy for them. Even Taeyeon volunteer to be their wedding photographer but Sooyoung want her to be in her ceremony so they ask Taeyeon team to cover up for them.

 

"How is your preparation going on?" 

 

"Everything is on the way. I can't wait to get married." Jessica answers excitedly. 

 

"I'm so happy for you. Are you sure you make a right decision to marry her?" Tiffany chuckles and point her head to Sooyoung which is more happy to choose her ice cream more than Nana. They on their way to the table with both of their hands full with ice cream.

 

Jessica just rolls her eyes looking at her fiancé. 

 

"Sica, look!" Sooyoung show her a present they got because they buy a lot of ice cream.

 

Tiffany an ahjumma just laughing to see how excited Sooyoung and Nana is and Jessica just rolls her eyes.

 

"Soo, are you sure you can finish all this?" Ahjumma don't think they can finish it all.

 

"Don't worry ahjumma, if she can't finish it she will stay here until all of this ice cream finish." Jessica pinch her arm.

 

"Yahh!! That's hurt baby. Don't worry. We will finish it, right cutie pie. Hey, all of you can eat too. I buy it for all of you." Sooyoung grins widely and started to eat the ice cream.

 

"Unnie, this one is so delicious. Try this." Nana scoop an ice cream and feed Sooyoung.

 

"Wow!! You're right. This is so delicious. Can I have more?" Sooyoung make a cute face.

 

All of them laughing looking at them and Nana keep on feeding Sooyoung while Sooyoung also share her ice cream with Nana.

 

Then Tiffany's phone rings, showing a new message. 

 

'I can't stop falling in love with you. I love you so much.'

 

Tiffany smiles widely and keep reading the message Taeyeon send to her. 

 

Sooyoung saw it and she sneakily read the message. The spoon in fell on the ground and she almost choking reading the message.

 

"Yah!!!!" Tiffany smacking her body because she feel embarrassed Sooyoung reading her message.

 

"Hahahahahhaa!!! Oh my God!! What's wrong with you two?" Jessica laughing when she saw Sooyoung being attacked by Tiffany and Tiffany keep on smacking her body.

 

"Yah! Yah! I didn't mean to. You look like an idiot smiling like a crazy women so I need to know what makes you like that. Euwwww!!! I didn't know that midget is like that." Sooyoung get her spoon back and almost instantly scoop the ice cream. But Jessica slap her hand and give her a new spoon.

 

"It's dirty." Jessica give her a stern look but Sooyoung just smile and peck her lips.

 

"Thank you princess."

 

"Stop reading my message!" Tiffany glaring at Sooyoung but Sooyoung pretend didn't hear it.

 

Tiffany took out her phone back when she saw Sooyoung busy with Nana and ahjumma.

 

'I thought you said you want to go to sleep?' She replied the message.

 

'I can't sleep thinking of you.'

 

Oh my!! Why is Taeyeon so cheesy right now? Tiffany trying hard not to smile and keep looking at Sooyoung and Sooyoung smirking looking at her. She  rolls her eyes.

 

'What's wrong with you?' She type back.

 

'Nothing wrong with me because I know I'm doing the right thing confessing my love for you.'

 

Now Tiffany's face feel really hot and she keep fanning herself.

 

"Hopeless." The only thing Jessica can say now.

 

"Yah!!" Just eat your ice cream there." 

 

"Why is unnie face so red? This ice cream is not spicy at all and it's cold. Unnie okay?" Now Nana saw her.

 

"I'm okay. Did you enjoy your ice cream?" Tiffany try to change the subject.

 

Nana laughing when Sooyoung tickling her. "Your unnie there is crazy now. She's crazy in love with your Taeyeon unnie."

 

"What? You're going to turn red and gone crazy when you fall in love? Nana don't want to fall in love then." Nana shake her head hard and it makes Jessica chokes her drinks and ahjumma speechless.

 

"Oh my! Baby! No. It's not like that." Jessica try hard to talk while she's still coughing and Sooyoung give her plain water. "Drink first, talk later."

 

Tiffany also speechless hearing what Nana said.

 

"Choi Sooyoung!" 

 

"What? I didn't mean that." 

 

Nana look at all her unnies and still don't understand what Sooyoung mean.

 

Ahjumma just shook her head. "You will understand it when you grow up Nana. Just eat your ice cream there." 

 

'Well, I love you too and please don't stop falling in love with me because me, myself can't stop falling in love to you too, my love.' She replied it again and smile thinking how her fiancé will be happy to read her message because all the thing she told her is the truth. She can't stop falling in love with Taeyeon even they're not at the same place now.

 

Having a long distance relationship like now make her realize how she really need Taeyeon in her life. Her life feel so empty without her dorky fiancé,  because she love how Taeyeon always teasing her, took care of her and everything Taeyeon doing to her. She miss all the moment they're together.

 

"Hey Tiff, how's work? I heard you're busy lately." Jessica asked.

 

"Yeah, that's true. With the project almost done and for the show also around the corner, I don't have much time for myself lately. Luckily I'm a bit free today because this cutie pie keep complaining she's bored at the house." Tiffany pinch Nana cheek lightly and it makes her giggles.

 

"I see. But that's okay, it will be over soon and you, young lady. Will help me to prepare for my wedding day later after all this thing done." Jessica point her finger to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany frown. "Me? What should I do? I don't even understand anything at all. You should ask Sunny or Yoona."

 

"Oh shut it out. Of course they will help me. You need to learn from us, so if your turn to get married you will know what to do."

 

"Can't I say no?"

 

"Nope. You can't. Sooyoung, stop feeding her. She's not like you, she's going to explode if you keep on feeding her." Jessica look at the two and frown when she saw Sooyoung keep on feeding Nana.

 

"Ooppsss.. Sorry. Here the last one. Then you should rest for a while so we can go around after this." Sooyoung clean Nana's mouth and finish the remaining ice cream.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica took Nana out and going somewhere else, while Tiffany and ahjumma going to Yoona's studio to practice.

 

"Wow!! Look at all this beautiful young lady and man." Ahjumma amazed look at all the models. All of the models politely bow at the ahjumma.

 

"Of course ahjumma. They need to look beautiful. Come in and sit here, you can see how beautiful Tiffany will transform later." Yoona suddenly came and hugs ahjumma.

 

"Ah, thank you Yoona. You have a very big studio. How can you manage all this?" 

 

Yoona chuckles, "I'm not doing this alone ahjumma. I got friends to help me too."

 

"Ahjummmmaaaaa!!!!!!" Coming out from nowhere suddenly Sunny came and hugs ahjumma tightly and kiss her cheeks.

 

"Oh my! Sunny! Don't do that. You almost kill me young lady." Ahjumma hugs her back and pinch her cheeks.

 

"Don't say like that ahjumma. You still young to die. You can even do the catwalk if you want." Sunny giggling and kiss ahjumma cheek again. Yoona and Tiffany just shook their head looking at their annoying little friend.

 

"Sunny, we need to start now. Is everyone ready? We're going to do the last practice today and since Jessica's not here, you're going to handle all this with Yuri help later. Come on Tiffany, you need to change."

 

"Okay boss! All of them are ready and they just wait for you and Tiffany. Why is Yuri not here yet?" Sunny jut her lips and do her famous aegyo but give no effect at all to Yoona.

 

"She's on the way already and she's buying some food for us in case we're take a long time to finish all this. Come on! Come on! Move you lazy ." 

 

Sunny giggles and shakes her to Yoona.

 

"Oh Yoong, my cousin will come later. Can he stay here for a while? Because I promise him I'll take his to dinner later and he didn't know anyone here. Is that okay?"

 

"Sure, but he should know how to entertain himself too because I can't entertain him because all of this things." Yoona shows all the mess at her studio.

 

"Hi guys." Seohyun suddenly approach them.

 

"Seohyun!!!! Thank God you come. Help me!!!" Sunny come and hugs Seohyun tightly.

 

"Woooo!! What happen here?" Seohyun surprise.

 

"Help me to accompany my cousin later. I'm busy here. Just for a while. I promise I'll buy you dinner later."

 

"Oh? Okay?" 

 

"Thank you!! I love you so much! Come on guys. We need to hurry!" Sunny happily skipping away from Seohyun and it makes Seohyun smile widely.

 

"Hi young lady. It's been a while I've seen you. How are you?" Ahjumma smiles and pat Seohyun thigh.

 

"I'm good ahjumma. I'm sorry I'm a little bit busy and can't visit you. I just came back from Paris last night. And I just come to check they're preparation here before heading to New York with them."

 

"Don't you feel tired?" Ahjumma feel pity to see Seohyun.

 

"I'm used to it ahjumma. But when I started this things, I almost cry every night crying on my bed because I'm exhausted. But now, it's nothing to me." 

 

"That's why you need some rest too. Don't get used to it. Do you have boyfriend? If you have one at least he can look after you." 

 

Seohyun blushes. "No ahjumma. I'm not thinking about it right now. I'm barely have time on my own, how can I have time for someone else?"

 

"You haven't experience it yet, that's why you said that. Look at Taeyeon and Tiffany, or Yoona and Yuri. All of them are busy but still got time for each other."

 

Seohyun nodded her head, agree for ahjumma statement. But she didn't pay any attention to anyone before. Work is all she see, and people around her seem afraid of her and she don't know why.

 

"Let me look someone for you. Aha!! Look at that young man, so handsome. Really suit you." Ahjumma point at a guy who just come in.

 

"Ahjumma, it's not easy like that to get a boyfriend." Seohyun laughing at ahjumma eagerness.

 

"Yes it is. Old people know the best. Wait here." 

 

Seohyun didn't get a chance to stop ahjumma when she already walk to the guy.

 

The guy look shocked when suddenly someone approaching him but he politely smile, and Seohyun admit that guy look so cute when he smiles.

 

Seohyun stand up when she saw ahjumma pull that guy to her place.

 

"Seohyun ah! This is Sunny's cousin. Can you believe it?"

 

"Oh?" Seohyun can't believe it too.

 

That guy smile charmingly to Seohyun. 

 

"Hi, I'm Yonghwa. Nice to meet you." That guy said.

 

"H-hi. Ehem. I'm Seohyun, Sunny's friend. She ask me to accompany you while she's working." Seohyun said with a sign of red tint in her cheeks.

 

"Really? I'm so lucky to have a pretty lady like you to accompany me. Sunny really have a pretty friends around her, but I guess you're the prettiest one."

 

That words can't stop Seohyun from blushing. Ahjumma that stand between them smirking. 

 

"Why don't we just sit down and get to know each other while waiting for them." Ahjumma pull Seohyun and Yonghwa hand. 

 

"I'm going to look something for our visitor here. Just sit here and I'm going to look for Yoona."

 

Ahjumma walk away without waiting for Seohyun answer. Yonghwa just smiles looking at her and his attention goes back to pretty girl in front of him.

 

"So, mind to tell me about yourself? Ah, how about me tell you about me first?" Yonghwa tilt his head and it makes him so cute.

 

So, Yonghwa tell Seohyun about himself and he's glad that Seohyun is really a type girl he like.

 

"I didn't know her cousin is a guy, I thought her cousin is a girl." Seohyun said sheepishly. Yonghwa just smile looking at shy girl beside her.

 

"Yeah, Sunny and I barely see each other since I'm not living here. Now, I'm back for good. Got a new job offer here and they pay me a lot better than my old place. So, I am looking for a place to stay now and I live with Sunny for a while."

 

"Oh? Is that so? I'm not always around lately. I just come back and I'm going to check their preparation here."

 

"Is your job always fly everywhere? I mean life in a fashion world seems so busy. Don't you feel tired?"

 

"I love what I do right now, so no, I'm not tired at all." Seohyun smiles.

 

"Yeah, when you love what you do nothing can stop you right? But don't your boyfriend feel lonely when you always not by his side? I mean, a girl like must have a special one to look after you right?" Yonghwa try to know if Seohyun already taken or not. He really interested to know her better.

 

"Ahh.. No. No. I don't have any. I'm married to my work only. Hahahaha!" 

 

Yonghwa laughing too, seems that he got a chance to know her better.

 

"So, what if we go somewhere better? It's too crowded here and a little bit noisy." Yonghwa suggest.

 

"Sure. I know a nice cafe around here that serve the best coffee ever." Seohyun get up and looking for ahjumma to inform her.

 

"Go. I will wait here with Tiffany. Enjoy!" Ahjumma winks, and it makes Seohyun blushes.

 

Ahjumma smiles widely when she saw Yonghwa initiate a skinship to Seohyun.

 

"Why are you smiling like that ahjumma?" Tiffany come to check ahjumma, afraid she feel bored sitting alone there. Ahjumma shows Tiffany to Seohyun way.

 

"Who's that?" Tiffany curious because she know Seohyun don't have a boyfriend before.

 

"Sunny's cousin."

 

"Sunny's cousin? Why is he walking away with Seohyun? They know each other?" 

 

"They're going to know each other soon." Ahjumma laughs looking at Tiffany's worried face. "She'll be fine. Don't worry, that boy look like a good guy. We can kick his if she treat Seohyun badly and I'm sure Sunny will kill him first before we do anything to him." 

 

Ahjumma cupped Tiffany's face. 

 

"Okay. Are you okay to stay here ahjumma? Come with me. So you can see how the others works inside." Tiffany pulls ahjumma hand and bring her inside.

 

They started working hard and ahjumma amazed how fast they work and sometime shut her eyes when the model attire too y for her. Yoona chuckles seeing ahjumma closed her eyes with her hand because that old lady look so cute like that.

 

Then the final dress is out. Tiffany wear it and it so damn y and it makes the room quiet, when everyone attention are on her only.

 

"Stop staring at me." She said shyly. 

 

"Hey wipe your nose dude!" One of the model tease his friend when his nose are bleeding.

 

"Oh God!" He run away to the toilet and it makes everyone laughing.

 

"I'm gonna tell Taeyeon about that!!! Watch out for your life!!!!!" His friends again and the loud laughter are heard again when they heard that guy screaming 'NOOOOOO' loudly.

 

"If Taeyeon know about that she surely kill that boy." Yoona said.

 

Tiffany just chuckle. "Isn't this dress to revealing? It barely cover my body." She adjust the dress to cover up her body a little bit.

 

"Oh dear, you look so beautiful and y." Ahjumma come closer and look at Tiffany.

 

"But she didn't put any make up yet ahjumma. We just try the outfit and make sure everything fit well and it didn't loose when they walk on the runway." Sunny came closer.

 

"Really? But she already look beautiful."

 

"She is beautiful ahjumma. If she's not Taeyeon will not going crazy over her." Sunny said again.

 

"Pshhhh! That crazy midget will never fall for her beauty. She already fall in love with this girl before she knew it. Jessica told me how they are inseparable back way before." Yoona tell them, and it makes Tiffany smile sheepishly. 

 

"I knew it too, the way Taeyeon look at her when they come to our rent apartment, I can't describe it. I thought she just teasing Tiffany but, her eyes can't lie to her. She really adore Tiffany."

 

"Really? I didn't know that. We just a friend that time and she's the first one that want to go out with me."

 

"Okay, let's continue. I want to ho back early and have a rest for a while." Yoona push Tiffany back and Sunny look like she's looking for someone.

 

"Your cousin are with Seohyun now, have a coffee at the cafe nearby." Ahjumma tell Sunny without waiting for her to asks.

 

"Really? Impressive! He's usually say no if I want to introduce him to my friends and now he's having a coffee with Seohyun? Wow!!! I bet I will eat alone after this." Sunny pouting.

 

"You can  have dinner with me later." Ahjumma patted Sunny's cheek and it makes her smile again.

 

They continue again with the preparation and everything seems to be ready for them. Yuri come not long after that bringing something light for them to eat and drink because she and Yoona about to have a dinner together after that.

 

Tiffany feel like a third wheel when she's with Yoona and Yuri because the love bird really act lovey dovey, not because they do that in purpose but they really deep in live with each other. Seeing Yuri keep stealing a kiss from Yoona lips makes her miss Taeyeon so much.

 

"Stop it guys! You make me miss my fiancé so much now." Tiffany pouting. 

 

"Really? Then let me make you miss her more." Yoona cupped Yuri face and kiss her passionately and Yuri play it along.

 

"Yahhh!!!" Tiffany throw a brushes to them and it makes them laugh louder.

 

"Fine. We're stop now. You're going to meet her next week, just wait a little bit."

 

"I told her I'm not coming." 

 

Yuri and Yoona look at her curiously. 

 

"Why?" Yoona asks.

 

"Just because. I want to surprise her. She always do it to me and I don't remember do it for her."

 

"I thought you really not coming. Good luck with your surprise. Hahahahhaha!!" Yuri pull Yoona to sit on her lap. 

 

"I guess we're all done here and I just need to discuss with Jessica and Sunny about the make up and all the accessories for the show. Until next week, you can have a rest, same as all of the other. I think we all ready for the show. Just make sure don't get sick and don't gain weight because we don't have time to adjust the dress and all." Yoona tell all the models and Tiffany. They just nod their head showing they understand her and Yoona tell them about the flight to New York and what time they should come to the airport.   

 

Yuri going out and came not long after buying another food for them.

 

"Hi baby." She come closer and capture Yoona's lips. 

 

"Hi." Yoona give her the sweetest smile ever.

 

"Tommy, can you help me to get the other things in my car? I can't carry it all." Yuri said after that.

 

"I'll be right back." She kiss Yoona again.

 

"Yah!!!! Kwon Yuri!!!! You're suppose to help me just now! Why the hell you just come here now?" Sunny come and smack Yuri's arm.

 

"Ouch!! That hurt. I don't want to help you, that's why I came late. Blwerrkkkk!!" Then Yuri ran away when she saw Sunny about to hit her again.

 

Ahjumma and Tiffany just laugh looking at their friend, Yoona just shake her head and Sunny just standing there pouting before come to ahjumma.

 

"Sunny, you're not a kid anymore. Stop acting like one." Ahjumma pinch her cheek and it makes Sunny pouting more.

 

"Yeah! You look ugly like that." Yoona said even she's not looking at her. Everyone laughing seeing the girls bickering with each other and that night ends after they get a nice dinner together and Sooyoung and Jessica ask ahjumma to let Nana sleep with them that night.

 

"Hello Taetae. I'm going to sleep now."

 

"Hello baby. It's still early there. Why are you sleep early tonight?"

 

"I'm tired and Nana's not at home today. Sooyoung and Jessica bring her home."

 

"Ahhh... I see. How about their wedding preparation? Everything's ready?"

 

"I think so. Since they look so calm and not too busy. Maybe they really prepared everything now. Oh! Baby! I got a good news." Tiffany excitedly.

 

"Really?? Are you coming here?" 

 

"No!!! Not that. He he he.. Seohyun now getting to know Sunny's cousin."

 

"Not excited at all." 

 

"Yah!!!! You should be happy to hear that."

 

"I am happy but I'm more than happy if you're here with me  now. So, who's she's seeing now?"

 

"Sunny's cousin." Tiffany grins widely.

 

"Sunny's cousin? You mean Yonghwa? That boy back to Korea now?"

 

"Yeah. You know him?"

 

"Of course I know him. He's a good boy even a little bit nerd and as I know he seems not interested in a relationship. He's grown up now. Hahahaha!!! Yahhh!!! I thought I want to introduce Seohyun to Joey."

 

"That crazy girl? Huh! Don't think Seohyun will ever like her at all. Hahahaha!! But Taetae, they look so good together."

 

"Who? Joey?" Taeyeon .

 

"Yahhh!!!" 

 

Taeyeon laughing so hard and it makes Tiffany smiles too. "I miss you Taetae. Are you okay there?"

 

"I miss you too. So much. Everything's fine here. Preparation for the photoshoot is almost ready now and some of designer and their model already come here. Yoona's turn suppose to be next week. So I guess everything will be done in two weeks. They're the second last team I need to take care of. Then I'm freeeeee!!!! I'm tired too, baby. And I think I got a fever here."

 

"Oh poor my baby. Take a medicine okay baby? Don't work too hard. I wish I can take care of you there. Where's mommy?"

 

"Mommy's at home now. I'm at the studio, and don't worry. Mommy's here to look for me. She said maybe she's going back next week which is a few days before Yoona and her team come here. Do you want anything baby?"

 

Tiffany grins widely thinking that Taeyeon didn't know that she will go there too.

 

"No need Taetae. Since it's not for long for to you to come back too. I just want you."

 

"Euwwwww.. That last word sound so erted. Hahahahahahhaa!!!!"

 

It makes Tiffany blush hard. "Yah!!! I don't mean that. I mean I want you here with me. That's all!!" 

 

"Hahahahahaha!! Okay! Okay! No need to shout! Hahahaha!!!"

 

"Hmmpphhh. I'm going to sleep now. Talk to you later. Don't forget to eat okay?" She's pouting even she knows Taeyeon can't see her.

 

"Hahahaha!! Okay baby. I'm sorry okay? Good night and have a sweet dream of meeeeeee!!! Love youuuu!! Mwaaahhhhhh!!"

 

Tiffany smile hearing her fiancee voice that really sounded like a little girl. "Okay. I love you too and I really want to have a sweet dream of you since last night I have a nightmare of you. Hahahahaha!!!" 

 

"Yahhhh!!!" Taeyeon shouted.

 

"Just kidding. Bye Taetae. I love you too. Mwaahhh!!" They ended the call and Tiffany still smiling like an idiot after the call. 

 

A week after that, Tiffany waiting at the airport for Taeyeon's mother. 

 

"Tiffany!!" She heard someone shout her name. She turn around and see the face that she's waiting for.

 

"Mommy! Welcome home!" Tiffany hugs Mrs. Kim since she miss her so much.

 

"Thank you dear, and this is for you from the idiot." Mrs. Kim give a roses to Tiffany and it makes Tiffany smile happily.

 

"Luckily I'm flying with our private plane and it makes no problem for me to sneak that flower for you. How are you? You look a little bit skinny." Mrs. Kim side hugged Tiffany and ask their worker to push her stuff to their car.

 

"Really? I'm a little bit busy lately and not enough rest for me."

 

"Taeyeon will be mad at us if she see you like this. You need to eat more before you see her."

 

"Don't worry. She will never mad at anyone. I guess this weight is suitable for me. What do you think?"

 

"Yeah, it's look better on you but........ You know Taeyeon right?"

 

Tiffany just laugh and let her future mother in law talk non stop until they reach to their car.

 

They arrive at home and Taeyeon's mother can't stop talking about all the stuff she's and the girls looking for at New York. All the things they need for the wedding which is her and Taeyeon never thinking about it at all. 

 

She just nod her head even she didn't heard everything Taeyeon's mother said.

 

"Oh! It remind me, did you go to New York with Yoona too? You're one of the model right? I need you to tell Sarah that I want to cancel the dress with uhmmm.. Errrrr?? What that old lady name? Never mind what is her name is because Sarah told me she already got a wedding gown for you and for the midget, she need to look it for herself because she usually said no to whatever I choose for her."

 

Still, Tiffany just no her head and look all the things her future mother in law bring back home.

 

"Yah!! Did you ever listen to me?"

 

"Huh? I did. But I don't understand at all." Tiffany grins widely.

 

"GRANDMAAAAAAAA!!!!" Nana running to mrs. Kim and hugs her tightly.

 

"Nana!! I miss you so much!! Here, I bought something for you and your grandma too. Where have you been?" Mrs. Kim hugs Nana tightly and kiss her.

 

"We're going out with Jessica and Sooyoung again. They need to look for something but end up buying stuff for Nana. How's your flight?" Ahjumma come and hugs Mrs. Kim too.

 

"Oh, it's all good. Good to see you too. I have something for you too." Mrs. Kim took something from the bag and give it to ahjumma.

 

"You don't have too. It's more than enough for us that you let us stay here and all." But she still took it and say thank you to Mrs. Kim.

 

"Oh stop it. It's your home too."

 

"Grandma, where's Taeyeon unnie? She's not coming with you?" Nana still hugging Mrs. Kim because she really miss that old lady.

 

"She's not coming back yet. She still have work to do in New York. Maybe she'll be home soon in two or three weeks. Depend on her work there." Mrs. Kim caress Nana hair and kiss her head, chuckling when she see Nana's pouting because she still can't meet her favorite unnie.

 

"So Tiffany, are you going with Yoona too?" She ask that again.

 

"Yeah, but don't tell Taeyeon about it because I want to surprise her."

 

Mrs. Kim just shake her head. "I really don't understand people nowadays that really love make a surprise. What if they're not there or anything else happen? What ever you do just remind me about the dress and tell Sarah about it."

 

Tiffany just nod her head and playing with Nana. Nana keep on laughing because Tiffany really like to tickles her. Mrs. Kim keep talking about the wedding preparation with ahjumma and Tiffany paying no attention at all but keep playing with Nana with the new toys Sooyoung buy for her.

 

"Okay little girl, it's getting late now. Go wash your face and then brush your teeth then go to sleep." Ahjumma tell Nana.

 

"Can Nana sleep with grandma tonight? Nana miss grandma so much." Nana shows her puppy face to Mrs. Kim.

 

"Of course you can. Grandma miss you too. Now, bring Tiffany unnie to clean you up then wait for grandma in the room okay?"

 

Nana jumping happily and drag Tiffany to her room to get clean up. 

 

After send Nana to Taeyeon's mommy room, Tiffany go back to her own room too and clean up herself before laying back to her bed. She took out the phone and call Taeyeon. The routine they always do before one of them goes to sleep.

 

"Hey Taetae."

 

"Hello Fany ah."

 

"Are you busy now?"

 

"No, not really. I just want to get some lunch now. Is mommy home yet?"

 

"Yeah. She's downstair with ahjumma. Thank you for the flower, I really love it."

 

"I'm glad you like it. You know how hard to convince mommy to bring it to you? Hahahahahah!!"

 

"Yeah! She keep talking about it, and she can't stop talking about the stuff she and the girls look at there but I don't understand anything at all." She chuckles.

 

"Yeah, me too. My head feel dizzy when all of them keep talking about that."

 

Tiffany just smiling, she know Taeyeon that type of a girl that really don't like everything complicated, the simple thing in her life is the best.

 

"How's your day?" She asked.

 

"Tiring, but that's okay. The photo shoot already started and I'm so lucky to have a very manageable team because without them I don't know if we can proceed everything smoothly. And everyone is very cooperative." Taeyeon answer while eating her lunch.

 

"Are you having lunch right now? If you do, I need to end up this call and let you finish your lunch now."

 

"Hey it's okay. I need someone to talk too and I miss you. Don't mind about my lunch. It just a sandwi---" Taeyeon didn't finish her word when she spill her choices of lunch.

 

"Just what???!!! How many time do I remind you to take a real healthy lunch and not just a sandwich or any other snack? Did you drink your coffee today or not?"

 

"Baby, baby, calm down. I'm about to buy the foods but there are so many people here since all the models and their agency staff are here so this area a little bit crowded with all of them and I do have my coffee with me. Don't worry okay? I promise to have a very good dinner later with Danny and Jake."

 

"Fine. Just don't forget to eat later okay? I'll remind Jake and Danny later." 

 

"Okay. I need to go now. We need to continue the photo shoot now. Go to sleep now okay? Love you."

 

"Okay. Love you too. Take care there okay?"

 

"Absolutely. Good night baby."

 

"Good day for you then." Tiffany laughing since it sound so funny to her and Taeyeon too, keep laughing along.

 

A week after that, it's time for Tiffany and her team to fly to New York for the photoshoot and she guess Taeyeon will not suspect her to come too. They also didn't talk much lately since Taeyeon get more busy when more models are come for the photoshoot and Tiffany didn't want to disturb her too. It's save for her to go without telling Taeyeon too.

 

"We're here!! Wohoooo!!!" Sunny shout happily and keep jumping around.

 

"Hey, stop it. You're embarrassing me." Jessica pinch her ear and stop her.

 

"But Sica, it's been a long time we're coming back here. I miss this place so much."

 

"I know, but you don't need to jump around. People still staring at us now.

 

Yoona and the other just smiling looking at the two bestfriends. Yoona know them well to let them argue there because deep in their heart they will never fight for real.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung not coming with them because they need to settle something back at Korea and prepare for Jessica and Sooyoung wedding at Paris. There's not much time for them because the show is in two and half week and after that they will get married there.

 

"Okay, the bus is here already. Check all your belonging and for today we just check in at the hotel and rest for tomorrow." Yoona announce to all of them so they know what to do. All of them get in the bus and took a rest because of the long flight.

 

"Yoong, I'm staying with Taeyeon tonight so, I just go with you and the other to the hotel then I'll call the cab to her studio later. Can I?"

 

Yoona look at her, "fine. Just behave. We need you tomorrow and please, please, please, no mark on your body or whatever evidence to shows that what God know what the two of you do tonight. Remember that!" Yoona warn her.

 

"Yahh!!!" Tiffany feel embarrassed and push Yoona lightly.

 

"Yeah! I bet Taeyeon will never let her go tonight." Sunny wiggle her eyebrow and it makes Tiffany blush more.

 

She hide her face on Yoona's back and everyone laugh at her. Yoona pat her head and tell her to get into the bus.

 

Now everyone settle at the hotel and Tiffany call the cab to take her to Taeyeon studio. Her luggage still at the hotel, she will take it later with Taeyeon.

 

She walk slowly to the studio and look the messy at the studio, she feel dizzy looking at all the models and the dress, their stylist, their manager and all of them. She look around to find her fiancé but she's not there.

 

"Tiffany!!!!!!!!" Suddenly she engulf in tight embrace. "Hey! How are you?" It's Sarah that over excited to meet her.

 

"I'm good. Where's Taeyeon?" 

 

"Pfftttt.. She's probably take a rest at rooftop now. She's not feeling well now. Not enough rest and I just bought her lunch and I hope she can finish it today. Go bring this to her and ask her to finish it."

 

"She didn't finish her lunch all this time?" Tiffany took the sandwich from Sarah and her drinks.

 

"Not really. She said she's too exhausted for work she's done everyday and usually she just go back and sleep."

 

Tiffany sigh. She know Taeyeon will skip her dinner but not all the time.

 

"Okay, I'll bring this to her. See you later."

 

She walk faster to the rooftop and silently walking closer to Taeyeon. She see Taeyeon look like sleeping peacefully. She walk slowly and smirk, she's going to surprise Taeyeon no matter what.

 

She's getting closer and, "Surpr---"

 

"WAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Before Tiffany can surprise Taeyeon, she did it first.

 

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Tiffany scream like she seeing a ghost and now Taeyeon laughing so hard to hear Tiffany's scary screaming.

 

"Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Tiffany jump on her and sit on Taeyeon tummy and smack her little fiancé.

 

Taeyeon still can't stop laughing and try hard to hold Tiffany's hand to stop her but she failed because she can't stop laughing. Lastly she hugs Tiffany and continue laughing hard.

 

"You're so meanie! I want to surprise you!" 

 

"Hahahaha!! Oh God! It's so funny."

 

"Taetae~~~~" Tiffany whining.

 

"Hahahaha!!! Oh Gosh!!! Sorry baby. You should see your face." Taeyeon tickling Tiffany.

 

"Stop it! How did you know I'm here? I told you I'm not coming right? I want to surprise you." She started to pouting because her plan is fail.

 

"You see, I got a great instinct that my lovely fiance will come here. Nuhhhh.. Just kidding. I got a name list who will come baby. Every agency need to provide their model name and all. And, I can smell your perfume from far away.. Hahahahahaha!!!" Taeyeon sits and hugs Tiffany tightly.

 

"Oh yeah! How can I forget about that?" 

 

"Stop it, come here and kiss me. I miss you so much!" Taeyeon leaning and capture Tiffany's lips.

 

Tiffany humming and hugs Taeyeon back. They too engrossed in kissing and a little bit carried away.

 

Taeyeon sigh in satisfaction and keep hugging Tiffany.

 

"Taetae! I forgot to give your lunch. Sarah just told me that you never finish your food. You promise me to eat your food Taetae." Tiffany pouting again. 

 

Taeyeon just smiling and capture Tiffany's lips again and again. 

 

"Can I just eat you? You taste so delicious." Taeyeon teasing her and keep on kissing her until she stop at Tiffany's neck and at her sensitive spot. Tiffany forgot what Yoona told her earlier and let Taeyeon do whatever she want to do to her.

 

"Still, you need to eat this. You look a little bit skinny and tired. Did you got enough rest, Taetae?" Tiffany caress Taeyeon face and cupped her face.

 

Taeyeon really look so tired but still can smile cutely.

 

"No, I don't get enough rest lately and you too look a little bit skinny. Are you that busy?"

 

"Yeah, the project is done as I can say. It just need some document to be finalize and Hyoyeon can handle it with daddy, I'm just tired for all the catwalk preparation and can't wait to end it."  

 

"Same here. The first time in my life I'm working non stop like this." Taeyeon hugs Tiffany again, seems that she can't get enough of her already. Tiffany kisses Taeyeon forehead and she's yawning after that.

 

Taeyeon chuckles. "Sleepy?" 

 

"Tired and jet lag I guess. Finish your lunch first then we can go back so I can rest a little bit downstair." 

 

"Sure. Kiss me first," Taeyeon smirk and Tiffany just smile before capturing Taeyeon's lips again.

 

"Okay, enough. Finish it now. I think they need you too." Tiffany give a last peck on Taeyeon's lips. 

 

They chit chat while trying to finish the lunch and Tiffany can't stop yawning. 

 

"Okay! Done, let's go you sleepyhead." Taeyeon pull Tiffany up and holding her hand, walking back to the thing that waiting for her downstair.

 

"Taeng, your turn. I need a rest for a while and I'll join you after that. Jake, waiting for you there." Danny walk away after hugging Tiffany and Taeyeon nod her head, understood that Danny need a break too.

 

"Wow!! All of you guys are look so damn tired, luckily Sarah still full of energy there." Tiffany looks at cheerful girl that entertain all the guest in their studio and help them whenever they want.

 

"Yup, you can take a rest in my office if you want. Or, you can join me to see how the professional models do the photoshoot so you can prepare for yours tomorrow."

 

That's a very good idea for Tiffany because usually they just shoot the casual photoshoot with Taeyeon and this time it's a big deal for her. She don't want to disappoint Yoona, the one that work hard for her and trust her.

 

"Sure." Tiffany took the chair and put it beside Jake that waiting in front of their computer.

 

"Hello you young lady. How are you?" Jake smile and hugs Tiffany.

 

"Gorgeous as always. Hahahahah!!" Tiffany jokes and it makes Jake laughing too. He really love the more confident and comfortable Tiffany now compared to shy girl when they first meet.   

 

"Wow!! Look at all the beautiful faces and dress. You guys need to look at all this all day?" 

 

"Yeah. Depend on who's taking the photos. I prefer Taeyeon because she know what she want and what she do. If she want that, that's the only thing she's shoot. So, all her photos are the best. And I don't need to see all the other photos."

 

Tiffany nod her head, proud of her fiancé.  

 

"All you can see here, even us, always told that our photos the best, we can't beat Taeyeon. We shoot so many photos so Taeyeon can choose the best. If she don't like it, she'll delete it without compromise. No discussion. So,we always refer to her opinion and ask her how to get the best photos."

 

"The best thing about that shorty, she never say no to anyone, she's always help us and teach us about everything she know. You see, Tiffany, if we ask any other more experience photographer, or anyone that have a reputation in this industry, trust me that we can't afford it."

 

"Woahhhh!! Really?" 

 

"Yeah, Taeyeon so lucky she got a talent in this job, and very kind human being on this earth. Don't let her go." Jake ruffles Tiffany's hair.

 

Tiffany look at Taeyeon who got ready with her camera and talking with the model in front of her with full of charisma.

 

"Never." She answer.

 

After a while, Tiffany feel so sleepy and she excuse herself to take a nap at Taeyeon's office. She sleep on the couch and wait for Taeyeon to finish her job.

 

Taeyeon and Sarah come in after an hour and Taeyeon look at her sleeping fiancé look cold, she took a blanket and put it on Tiffany then kiss her forehead silently. Don't want her to wake up yet because she need to discuss something with Sarah.

 

"You really love her huh?" Sarah teasing Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon nod her head eagerly and she really look so happy with Tiffany's around her.

 

"When is the wedding?"

 

"Not sure yet, because Jessica and Sooyoung want to get married first. Maybe after that? You guys need to be there. It's a must and no one will ever escape from my wedding day. Oh, is it okay if all of you took my wedding picture that day? Since I trust all of you guys more than anyone else."

 

"Really? I love too. The other will be happy to do that for you Taeng. Trust me. Oh? When are you going to take you pre wedding picture?"

 

"Hmmm... Just wait for Tiffany, because I just follow her schedule. If she's not busy and not tired, we can do after their photoshoot here finish."

 

"Okay. So let's started with this, so you can bring her back to rest before started the photoshoot tomorrow." 

 

With that, they started the discussion and Jake and Danny join not long after that.