Little Monster

Double Trouble

"I don't know yet daddy. We talk about it, but that's it. Yeah. We need to discuss about it later. She's at Japan now and I promise we will discuss with all of you later. Okay. Bye." Tiffany hang up the call.

"What's wrong?" Yoona look at the photos of all the dress they need to bring to New York and make a note for her to remember who is going to wear it.

"My daddy. I told him that Taeyeon and I just talk about getting married after the show and he want to know more. But Taeyeon and I still didn't decide anything yet."

"You guys getting married?!! When??!!" Yoona feel excited hearing that news.

"I don't know yet because Taeyeon just blurt it out as usual and she promise to discuss with our family first."

"I see. I heard Jessica and Sooyoung also want to get married."

"How about you and Yuri?"

"Not yet. Let just both of you and Jessica married first." Yoona laugh out loud.

"Hey! When are we going to Bora Bora? That midget promise us to go there." Suddenly Yoona remembered the promise.

"Yeah, I'm curious too. She never mention about it anymore. Maybe Hyoyeon also already forget about it. Our project almost finish too." Tiffany took the photos in front of Yoona.

She amazed with one of the dress which look really elegant and very nice cut.

"Pretty right?" Yoona asked.

"Are you going to wear this?" Tiffany still looking at the picture.

"Maybe, maybe not. You want to wear it?" Yoona looking at Tiffany.

"Can I? It just this dress look so beautiful." 

"Sure, but you're going to be the one that wear it at the end of the show because this is the main dress that the designer want to highlight. It cost around a million dollar you know?"

"M-mi-mill-million dollar? Are you serious?" Tiffany look back at the picture.

"You see all this? It's a diamond." Yoona point at the certain part of the dress.

"Beautiful. Okay I take back to wear this. Hahahahaha!!!"

"Why?"

"No. It's around million dollar and I'm not gonna wear it."

"Fine. How about you wear it just for photoshoot later? At least you know how does it feel to wear something expensive. You will fell the different you know." 

Tiffany thinking about it. She want to but the dress to expensive for her. What if she ruin it? She don't have a money to pay back.

"Don't worry about it, they're going to be around you when you wear it. You're not gonna ruin it." Yoona chuckles looking at Tiffany's face.

"What if someone came in and rob me?" She blurted out.

"What??!! Oh my God!!! Tiff!!! This is what happen when you're got too close with Taeyeon. Hahahahahaha!!!!" Yoona can't stop laughing.

"What? I'm telling the truth." She pouting.

"God!!! You're funny. But if you really want to wear it, go for it. There's a police or security around us that time."

"That's sound secured. I'll think about it and I will ask Taeyeon first."

Yoona just smile and shake her head.

Meanwhile at Japan, all of them panic.

"What are we going to do now?" Taeyeon walk around the restaurant. There's a lot of press waiting for her team outside the restaurant. Since the news about her spreading, a lot of press really want to meet her and want to interview her.

"We need to go now. It's out of control out there. The manager of the restaurant want us to leave now. There's chaos out there. Let's go to my house now." Mr. Hagayashi calling the manager of the restaurant and ask him if there another way to go out from there. Luckily there's a back door and Mr. Hagayashi asks his men to wait there.

"Let's go."

"This is the reason why I don't want to tell everyone who I am. I hate this!" Taeyeon frown.

Danny just keep quiet. He know well it's not a good sign if Taeyeon in a bad mood, in fact all of them knew her well. She can't concentrate at all and all the things she do will turn out bad.

"Relax Taeng. We can handle this, control please." Sarah rubbing Taeyeon's back to calm her down. 

It's only happen once or twice when they saw Taeyeon in that condition and all they can do is to let her cool down herself which takes a long time to recover and she turn to violent. She didn't care if she hurt anyone because she can't control herself,it will effect their schedule. They can't let this thing happen again because they know how important this thing to them. 

They even agree to accept the offer from the Paris Fashion show to shoot at the event itself. They can't do it without Taeyeon.

Sarah took her phone and send a message to Tiffany, while Taeyeon try her best to chill. She closed her eyes and rub her forehead.

"Can we go back to the hotel? I'm not feeling good now." Taeyeon said. The three others now feeling uneasy. 

That's the first sign that she going to show when she's heading to her bad condition.

"Are you okay Taeyeon?" Mr. Hagayashi asked, concern about Taeyeon. He know Taeyeon such a good kid and seeing her in that condition make he feel guilty. Taeyeon just nod her head without open her eyes.

"Relax Taeng. We can handle this okay?" This time Taeyeon didn't respond at all. 

Back at Korea, Tiffany frown when receiving a message from Sarah. 

"What happened when Taeyeon in a bad condition?" Tiffany suddenly asked Yoona.

Yoona immediately stop whatever she's doing. "What happened?" She took Tiffany's phone and read the message.

"What kind of bad condition? Is that bad?" She keep asking Yoona but Yoona didn't answer her.

She took out her phone and  call Taeyeon's mommy. "Hello aunty, what are you doing now? Do you have something to do today or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? No? It's just that we got a message from Sarah telling us Taeyeon in that 'bad condition' again. Do you understand what that mean right? Can you go to Japan now? I tell you the detail later. Okay, bye."

"Hey, what's all this? I need to know now." She's feel uneasy because she didn't get any answer about her fiancé and Yoona didn't even answer her. What make her panic is that her mommy need to go to Japan to meet Taeyeon. It's sound worst to her.

"Do you remember when she lost her temper to Hyuna not long ago? That's one of her situation that she can't control herself. I'll tell you later. I need to call Yuri."

Yoona call her fiancé and tell her what happened. Tiffany can't sit still because she keep calling Taeyeon and she's not answering her call at all. 

Not long after that Yuri and Sooyoung come in panic. They come with a bag showing that they're seem to going  to Japan too with Taeyeon mother. 

"Can I come too? I need to see her." She's about to cry when they saw all of them panic.

"It's better you stay here and we will inform you later. Sunny just call Sarah and tell them where they stay." Sooyoung rubs Tiffany's back.

"I just call aunty we're going with her and she's waiting us at the airport. She's using their private jet and I will call you when we arrive there." Yuri hugs Yoona and kiss her cheeks.

"Be careful okay? Call me as soon as you get there." Yoona hugs Yuri again.

Tiffany can't take it anymore and she's crying. She call Taeyeon's mother and tell her she want to come too.

Taeyeon's mommy don't know what to do anymore and she just ask Tiffany to come to Japan later after office hour with Taeyeon's daddy.

"Calm down okay. Go call your daddy. We can go back now." Yoona try to calm Tiffany down but inside, she's nervous as hell.

They going back to Taeyeon house with Mr. Kim ready to go and wait for her.

"I'm going to pack as fast as I can daddy." She's about to run but Mr. Kim hugs her. 

"Just keep calm okay? No matter what happen later." 

It makes her can't wait any longer. She don't want something bad happen to Taeyeon. Yoona just smile sadly. 

On their way to the airport, both of them keep quiet. Even though Mr. Kim look very calm, but actually he can wait to go as soon as he can.

"Daddy, what's wrong with Taeyeon?" 

"Hhmm?? Just wait a while okay? And please, no matter what happen later just don't leave her. We need you too. I hope she can calm down if she saw you."

"And I'm sorry if she ever try to hurt you. She's kinda violent a bit if she's in a bad condition."

Tiffany keep quiet.

"But I saw her lost control last time. It's not that bad right?"

"I hope so." Mr. Kim answer simply.

"Daddy, please. I'm her fiancé. You shouldn't hide anything from me. It doesn't matter what, I will still love her. She's mean a lot to me." 

Mr. Kim sigh.  He know what Tiffany said is true. They will get married one day and Tiffany need to know about Taeyeon too. 

"Okay. Taeyeon is, how can I tell you? She's someone that can't live under pressure. Do you remember when I told you she hates to go to the hospital because the doctor give her the wrong medicine? She got really sick and it makes her stress. One day, she got really sick and she can't take it anymore. She immediately turn into violent when she can't take it anymore, she go out from her room and attack anyone she can see. She turn the hospital up side down and a lot of people got hurt because of her. She can't control herself and she didn't know what is she doing."

"Even my wife got hurt that time. She still got scar at her back. Taeyeon is very charming little girl until that thing happen. It takes a lot of people to stop her and we need to inject her to calm her down. You see this? She bite me. Hahahahaha!!!" Mr. Kim shows his scar on his right hand. 

Tiffany didn't know what to say. She is shocked to hear about Taeyeon. Taeyeon that she know is a sweet girl and never ever gonna hurt anyone else.

"I hope I didn't scare you. That's the reason why we try to make her happy, never put her under pressure and let her be what she want to be. One thing you need to know, she's the best photographer in New York and she never reveal herself. She don't want anyone know who she is because she know, becoming someone known in the industry will make her life under control and she don't like that."

Tiffany nod her head. She's glad that Taeyeon choose a better life to make everyone around her happy. She feel pity on Taeyeon because someone that sweet like her not suppose to live like that.

"It's okay daddy. I'll take care of her."

Mr. Kim smile in relief because Tiffany will be by Taeyeon side. He expected Tiffany will afraid of Taeyeon after hearing the story but she didn't. She hugs Tiffany and kiss her head.

"I'm glad to hear that. Come on, we're here already." 

They arrive at the airport and ready to fly to Japan using any flight available.

In Japan, Sarah and the others can't wait for Taeyeon mom's and friends come because they afraid Taeyeon will turn into violent. They already take out anything expensive or anything that they need to use for the photoshoot to the other room.

Taeyeon laying at the couch lifelessly. She keep on fidgeting, they assume she try to control herself. 

Jake come closer, checking on her.

"Taeng, are you okay?" 

Taeyeon clutched her hand and show some warning sign to Jake, it makes Jake afraid and back off. Danny and Sarah knock his head because they know well Taeyeon shouldn't be disturbed when she is in that condition.

Suddenly a knock on the door surprise them. 

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Taeyeon scream out loud. 

Jake and Danny get up when they saw Taeyeon about to throw the vase on the table.

"Sarah watch out!" Danny scream when the vase fly near to her when she about to open the door. The vase hit the door and they can hear Taeyeon's mother voice behind the door.

"Open up! Taeyeon! Calm down!!!" The knock on the door getting louder and it makes Taeyeon can't take it.

She about to launch herself to the door but Jake and Danny quickly grab her. Sarah get up and open the door to see how panic the others face.

Yuri and Sooyoung run to Taeyeon side and help Jake and Danny to hold her.

Taeyeon fight all of them and keep screaming. Sarah crying to see Taeyeon in that condition and Mrs. Kim immediately take out her medicine and injection in case Taeyeon keep in fighting.

"Taeyeon! Kim Taeyeon! Calm down! Baby! Mommy's here. Taeng, plese stop! Mommy's here." Mrs. Kim try to calm Taeyeon down.

"Try put her on the couch, Sarah give me a glass of water."

The four other struggling try to keep Taeyeon down because she can't keep still and keep try to punching everyone around her. She manage to punch Danny's face and kick Yuri on the leg.

"Hurry up! I can't hold her any longer!!" Danny shout and Mrs. Kim take out the medicine and prepare to give it to Taeyeon. Sarah run with the water and help Mrs. Kim to put it in Taeyeon mouth even she refuse to eat the medicine.

"Taeyeon baby, please. Take this. Please Taeyeon." Her mommy still try to persuade her to eat the medicine but Taeyeon just screaming. 

Mrs. Kim try to hold Taeyeon cheeks but she make a mistake because Taeyeon manage to bite her mother and her mother screaming in pain.

Yuri can't take it anymore since she don't want to see everyone get hurt. She took the injection and injects Taeyeon.

Taeyeon still didn't let her mother's hand go but her biting getting weaker when the medicine started to working in her body.

They slowly let her go but still sit closer and Mrs. Kim pull her hand slowly, didn't want to hurt Taeyeon if she forcefully pull her hand.

Jake took a medicine box and help Taeyeon's mommy to clean up the injured hand.

Taeyeon sit still, looking confuse but she gritted her teeth and still clutched her hand but too weak to react.

After cleaning up the injury, Taeyeon's mom sit closer and slowly approaching Taeyeon. 

"Taengoo, it's me. Your mommy. You're okay now, we're here for you. Please stay calm okay? You can do it."

Taeyeon didn't respond but the darkness in her eyes is still there. The medicine help to calm her down but it just temporary. They still need to feed her the medicine so she can rest.

Mrs. Kim hugs Taeyeon tightly and Taeyeon took the opportunity to bite again since she can't move. Her mommy try hard not to scream and the other try to pull her but her mother stop them. 

Taeyeon's hand slowly move and hug her mother back but slowly her hugs getting tighter and it hurts Mrs. Kim but she try to endure it.

"Shhh.. Shhh... I'm here, calm down Taeyeon. Stop hurting yourself, I know you can do it. I love you so much." Mrs. Kim kiss her head even she try to endure the pain causes by Taeyeon. She rubs her back try to soothes her and it slowly work because Taeyeon getting weaker and weaker. 

She let go her mother shoulder and not moving after awhile. 

Everybody feel a bit relief because the medicine finally working. It makes Taeyeon sleepy but they still need to be around because when Taeyeon wake up they didn't know what will happen.

Now Taeyeon sleeping in her mom's embrace. Everyone settle down and ask them what actually happened.

"You okay Danny?" Sooyoung look at Danny's face which is punched by Taeyeon.

"She really strong even she small like a little kid." Danny playfully answer and rub his cheeks. Sarah got the ice and give it to Danny and Yuri.

"How about your leg?" Sooyoung ask Yuri.

"I will punch this kid when she awakes later. It really hurt." Yuri rub her leg and put an ice on her leg. Everyone chuckles hearing her words.

"Can she work after this? It will take a long time to her recover." Yuri asked Jake because she know Taeyeon so well and usually it will took a long time for her to focus back on her work.

"We don't know yet, but luckily our task here almost done just need to finalized it and discussing with Mr. Hagayashi and we're done. But I'm afraid Taeyeon can't join us for the Paris photoshoot at New York. We really need her there." 

"I'm hungry." Suddenly Sooyoung blurted out. All of them looking at her then burst out laughing.

It awakes Taeyeon and she started to bite her mother again and now because of surprise, her mother scream in pain. Everyone stop laughing and rush to Mrs. Kim but stopped by her when Taeyeon slowly let her go.

"Stop making any noises." Sarah harshly whisper to the idiots.

"I'll order the foods now. What you guys want?" Jake took out her phone and walk away, didn't want to wake Taeyeon up. Sooyoung get up and follow him to make an order.

Jake so surprise to hear what she want and tell him that's for her only.

Not long after that the foods is arrive and all of them eating and feeding Mrs. Kim since she still hugging Taeyeon who is still sleeping.

"Look at her face. Look so innocent but when she wake up, the world can turn upside down because of her." Yuri tell everybody because Taeyeon sleeping peacefully in her mother's arms.

"She still my baby no matter what happened. Mommy love you sweetie." Mrs. Kim kiss her forehead and Taeyeon stir a bit, hugging her mom's tightly.

"Are you okay aunty? Let me see your shoulder." Sarah get up and look at the shoulder. It's bleeding and Sarah help to clean up and put some medicine.

"It's okay. I'm fine, thank you Sarah." Mrs. Kim smile widely, glad to have them around to help her.

A knock on the door was heard and Jake rushing to the door to open it before Taeyeon conscious again.

"Uncle. Tiffany?" Jake surprise to see Tiffany, didn't expect she'll come too.

"Where's Taeyeon?" Tiffany rushing to get inside but got pull back by Jake.

"Keep quiet. She's sleeping now. We don't want to wake her up now." 

Tiffang nod her head and walk slowly, approaching the others. Sooyoung got shock to see Tiffany but Tiffany didn't even look at her.

She's looking at sleeping Taeyeon and her mother. 

"Are you okay mommy?" She's whispering, and her mother just nod her head.

Tiffany sit beside them carefully. Didn't want to wake her up. 

"What happened to your face?" Tiffany asked Danny when she saw his face. Danny give her sign Taeyeon punched her face and shows Yuri leg too. Tiffany shocked.

Suddenly Taeyeon sat up and everyone get up to stop her but everyone gasped when Taeyeon just snuggle to Tiffany but her hand never let go her mother's.

Tiffany hugs Taeyeon and kiss her forehead. 

"Baby." Taeyeon whispers. 

"I'm here." She whisper back. But it just for a while when suddenly Taeyeon bite Tiffany shoulder and everyone get up to stop her. Tiffany winching in pain but she didn't scream.

"I'm okay." She assure everybody. She rubs Taeyeon's back and slowly she let her go.

"Can we move her to the bed?" 

"It's dangerous to wake her up now and let her be alone." Danny answer.

"I'll be with her. Let her rest more comfortable." Tiffany keep rubbing Taeyeon's back.

"That will make it double dangerous. First, you can't handle her alone. Heck, even us can't stop her. Two, we don't know what she will do to you when she wake up." 

"I'm not gonna lock the door. Please, let her rest more comfortably." Tiffany pleading because she's can't let Taeyeon sleep like that.

"Tiffany, she just to dangerous to be alone or be with you. Let her calm down a bit when she's conscious and  we can put her on the bed later. Did you guys manage to give her medicine?" Mr. Kim sit beside her wife and check her out, to see if there any injury causes by their beloved daughter.

"No. But Sooyoung or Yuri manage to injects her, that's why she's calm now." 

"We're sorry guys. I'm apologizing on behalf of Taeyeon." 

"No, uncle. It's nothing. Taeyeon is just like a family to us too. We know about this. Don't worry and don't apologizes. She didn't meant to hurt us." Sarah get up and hugs Mr. Kim.

Now everyone do they're own stuff while waiting for Taeyeon to wake up. Danny, Jake and Sarah discussing about the photos and their upcoming event. While Yuri and Sooyoung sleeping near Tiffany and Taeyeon. Mr.  and Mrs. Kim resting in the room.

"Ouchhhh!!!" Tiffany winched when she feel her hand hurt because Taeyeon grip it tightly and what shocked her the most is now Taeyeon awake and the way she look at Tiffany like she want to rip her head off.

"Guys, she's awake." Sarah inform the others and all of them rushing to them.

"Taetae!!! It's hurt!!!" Tiffany screaming in pain when Taeyeon stated to act violent and she twisted Tiffany's hand.

"Stop, Taeyeon!!" Sooyoung come closer and try to stop Taeyeon but stopped when suddenly Taeyeon turn her head to Sooyoung and her face look so scary.

Danny and Jake try to pull Taeyeon's hand which is hurting Tiffany and Sarah and Yuri now holding her tightly. 

Tiffany now crying not because she's hurt but because of Taeyeon condition right now. She's hurt by looking at Taeyeon now. 

Taeyeon about to run but luckily Sarah and Yuri hold her tightly and now Sooyoung help them.

"Get her medicine now. We need to force her to eat that. Tiffany! Go get that." Jake point the pills on the table.

Tiffany run and get the pills and now standing in front of Taeyeon.

"Taetae! Open your mouth!" 

"NO!!!!!" She scream.

"Please baby, take this. I can't stand to see you like this!!" 

"NOOOOOOO!! Let me go!!!" She scream and Tiffany took that opportunity to put the pills in Taeyeon mouth and then closed it.

"Finally! We made it." Danny shout. 

"Did she swallow the pills already?" Yuri look at Taeyeon and check her if she swallow it already.

"I think so." Sooyoung look closer.

"Just wait for a while, I guess she swallow it because now she's not fighting anymore." Jake loosing her grip on Taeyeon's arms.

"What will happen to her?" Tiffany's holding Taeyeon's hand.

"She will calm and not going to be aggressive. This one much better from the injection thing earlier." Sooyoung answer and slowly let Taeyeon go.

"Is she's going to be fine now? Why don't you guys give her this earlier?" 

"Hopefully she's fine now. We can't stop her just now and she fight too much, we got no choice or else she's going to hurt her mommy more." Danny put Taeyeon down and now Taeyeon's eyes back to normal but seems like she loose her focus.

"That's a good sign. She will calm herself down now and I hope she didn't going to punch everyone after this." Yuri chuckles and took a photo of Taeyeon.

"Hey! Why did you do that?" Tiffany get up and try to snatch the phone from Yuri.

"I want to show her, this is her looks when she manage to hurt me just now. You see this? It will take time to heal." Yuri shows her leg to Tiffany.

"You're crazy." 

"I know." Yuri chuckles again and now she's showing the picture to Sooyoung.

"Taetae, can you hear me?" 

"She's not gonna respond that." Sarah clean up the mess Taeyeon made and the other help her.

Taeyeon nod her head weakly.

"She heard me." Tiffany said excitedly.

"Do you want to lay down to your bedroom and take a rest there?" Tiffany cupped her face and kiss her. Taeyeon just nod her head.

"Can you walk by yourself?" Taeyeon nod again and slowly Tiffany pull her up so they can go to the bedroom.

"Errrr.. Which one is her bedroom?" She asked Sarah and Sarah and others amused how Tiffany manage to interact to Taeyeon.

"How did you do that?" Sarah point to Taeyeon's room.

Tiffany just chuckles. "I'm her fiancé and I know her the best." She winks to them and help Taeyeon to go to her room.

"Wow!! Tiffany is really something right? So shall we go out and play now?" Sooyoung asked them.

"Yah!! We come here to help Taeyeon!" Yuri knock her head.

"But she's okay now and Tiffany's here too." Sooyoung pouting.

"You guys are funny. Let's go. I guess Taeyeon okay now. But let's tell uncle and aunty first.

They knock the door and Taeyeon parent rushing to open it.

"What happened??!!" They ask in panic.

"We want to go out for a while. We just want to inform you." 

"How about Taeyeon?" Mr. Kim rub his eyes.

"We manage to give her her pills after she successfully biting Tiffany and hurt her a little bit. Now she's resting in her room with Tiffany." Yuri give a peace sign to  Taeyeon parent and grinning widely. 

"Owh? Tiffany did that? Thats.... Impressive. Usually Taeyeon didn't respond to us. But I guess it's okay now since she already took her pill, you can go now but not too long okay? In case something happen again later." Mrs. Kim hugs all of them.

All of them cheer up and go out immediately, can't wait yo explore Japan.

Mrs. Kim goes to Taeyeon room and check her out. She didn't see Tiffany but Taeyeon already laying down with her eyes closed.

"Mommy?" Tiffany come out from the bathroom.

"I just check her out. Are you okay?" 

"I'm okay, just got a bite mark and she twisted my hand." She shows the mark and pouting.

Mrs. Kim chuckles. "It's nothing compare to mine." She shows the bite mark on her shoulder and her hand which Sarah already wrap it nicely.

"Oh God! Does it hurt mommy?" 

"I'm good. Go change her clothes. Did you eat already?" 

Tiffany shook her head, now she feel hungry. 

"The others going out already, I guess we just order the food and eat here."

"They left??? How could they do that? At least ask me if I want to come too." 

"I thought you're here for Taeyeon?" Mrs. Kim rises her eyebrow.

"I am. But they should tell me too."

"We're going out later if Taeyeon already recover. Don't worry. I'm going to order the food now, what do you want?"

"Anything you order, I don't mind. Oh! Don't forget to order for Taetae too." She smile widely. Mrs. Kim just smile widely and pinch Tiffany's cheek.

"Taetae, wake up. You need to change your clothes now."

"Hhmmmm??" She stir in her bed but not opening her eyes.

Tiffany shook her head and she changes Taeyeon clothes so she can rest comfortably. She sit beside Taeyeon and watch her sleep.

"I didn't know you can be a little monster, you cutie munchkin." She chuckles and pinch Taeyeon nose. She get up to take a drink but stopped by Taeyeon's hand.

"Where are you going?" She asks, her voice is hoarse.

"I'm going out for a while."

"Don't leave me." Her voice now sounds sad.

"Never! I'm never gonna leave you. I'm just thirsty. You want some too?" 

Taeyeon nod her head and let her go. Tiffany smiles and peck her lips. Taeyeon rub her head, it hurt so bad.

"Here, have some." Tiffany give her warm milk. Taeyeon sip a little and Tiffany finish it.

"How are you feeling now?" She look at Taeyeon.

"My head hurt. Oh!! Did i hurt you?" Taeyeon open her eyes and try to sit.

"Well, yeah. You bite me here and twist my hand. It's hurt, you know." Tiffany chuckles and shows her shoulder.

"Oh my!! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Sorry. I'm really really sorry." Taeyeon hugs Tiffany tightly and kiss her.

"It's okay. But you need to apologize to mommy since you hurt her more."

Taeyeon eyes open widely, she try to get up to look for her mommy but stopped by Tiffany.

"Just sit here, I'll call mommy." She pat the bed and go outside looking for Taeyeon's mommy.

"Mommy!!!"  She cry when she saw her mommy's hand and her shoulder. Her mommy just smile and hugs her tightly.

"I'm sorry!!!" She can't stop crying and it makes her weak again. The medicine still working on her and slowly she drifted to sleep while hugging her mommy.

"Omoo.. This kid. Help me Tiffany." Both of them put her back and Tiffany wipe her tears.

"Let's eat. The food is here already." 

"It's okay. I'll wait for Taeyeon. I don'. Want her to eat alone later."

"But she just asleep. It will take time to her wake up."

"It's okay mommy. You can go eat with daddy first."

"Okay." 

Tiffany laying beside Taeyeon and slowly she fall asleep too.

 

---------------------------

 

little update guys!!! Enjoy!!