Respect | Make over

Double Trouble

After some discussion, Mr. Kim excuse himself. He want to meet her wife that waiting for him at the saloon. "Dad, kiss mommy for me." Taeyeon grinned.

"No more kissy kissy for your mommy. We're old enough kid. Just go kiss her yourself. When are you want to come home? We miss you. How's your place?" "Finally!! You agree you're old! Yes!! Hahahahaha!! My place not bad dad. Tiffany help me to clean that place. I think I'm going back tomorrow, since I've not nothing to do tomorrow. Tell mom to cook some delicious food for me." She get up and hug her father before her father go. 

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon still sit on that place and discuss more about their suspect. " I can't believe it Taeng. But we still not sure about it right? We need to investigate more." Taeyeon agree and make some plan with Hyoyeon. They ordered more snack and keep on talking n random topic. Since it's hard for Hyo and Tae communicate informal in the office, a lot of topic been discuss.

"So, Tae..Tiffany huh? Seem that you really close to her. You like her right?"

"What? Just because i'm really close to her doesn't mean I like her. Yeah I like her. Just like my other friends." 

"Oh come on Tae. I know you. It's not easy to become your friend. Apart from us, who else your friends here?" Hyo took some fries and munch it. "I don't know. I feel comfortable around her. Maybe because I like to and her respond are so funny. I can't stop it. You know how it feel when you comfortable with someone and you want to be with them everyday?" Taeyeon look at Hyoyeon that suddenly grinned widely. "What?" Taeyeon ask. " You like her...." smiling widely.

"I'm not. Well...maybe a little bit. You knw something Hyo, when she sleep at my place other night? she took of her glasses and she let her hair go, she look like an angel. I can believe my eyes." Taeyeon remember that night.

"What? You sleep with her already? Not too fast buddy." Hyoyeon laugh and continue "Yeah, i think she's good looking just her appearance, gosh!!! She need stylist or someone can change her. I bet everyone at the office will pay more attention to her after that. She's intelligent and very hard working girl. Apart from Victoria. I know she's annoying but her work not bad at all. I'm impress with her."

"Victoria? Are you kidding me? It's Fany's the one that finish her job everytime. It's you know. Sometime I need to help Fany to finish all of the document that Victoria give her. She's got nothing in her head. I wonder how come she got the job. I need to ask daddy about it." Taeyeon really don't like Victoria. She's such a bully. Last week she put a glue on Taeyeon chair and told her Mr. Park call her. She can't even move from her chair. Luckily Tiffany brought some pants and lend it to Taeyeon. When she arrive at Mr. Park office she realize that Victoria just play around. She's so lucky when Krystal stop her before she punch Victoria face.

After that, Victoria put some fake bugs at Tiffany place and you don't know how panick Taeyeon was when Tiffany scream out loud. I thought somene going to kill her or do something dangerous to her. Victoria know how Tiffany scare to bugs, she running to the toilet and cry for almost an hour. Krystal and Taeyeon try so hard to convince her to get out from there. 

Everyday, Victoria will do anything to scare Tiffany or Taeyeon. Sometimes, when Taeyeon can't stand her anger she just want to blurt out the she is Mr. Kim real daughter. But she still can hold it. 

"No.. We just sleep together because it's getting late and she's afraid to go back to her house. We just have a simple party that night. Even Soo,Jessic and Sunny come. I want to call you but I'm afraid Tiffany will found out about it."She continue. "What? It's not Victoria the one that done all the job that I give her? Damn! I thought she's done it. I need to do something." 

"How about you Hyo? It's okay to replace my dad place? You like it? I think it's must be hard right? Handling all the document, the meeting, the client and all the stuff at the office. Luckily you replace me. I don't think I can handle all that thing." 

"It's not that I'm replace your dad place. I just want to help you guys. You know I will do anything to help you and your family. We are family right?" Hyo looking at Taeyeon. She really love Mr. Kim family. They help Hyoyeon a lot before this. Since Taeyeon is the only daughter they had, they treat Hyo just ike they're own daughter. " I guess it's not bad you know, it's hard for the first week but I think I can handle it better now. I kinda like it."

"Hey you can take over that company in the future. I know you can do it. Since you're majoring in architecture just like my beloved daddy, i know you're capability. Both of you are great, since you still young, yu have more fresh idea than my dad. We are family right? I know daddy can trust you."

"How about you? Don't you want to work with your daddy? I don't know about it Tae. I love to work with your dad, but I don't think so he want me to work with him. You're her only daughter. He must be want you to take over that company right?"

"Naaahhh..I'm not interested in that company. All the complicated thing that i try to help Tiffany done make me crazy. How can you handle all that stuff? It's make me dizzy by just looking at that paper." Taeyeon sigh.

"When you love something, you will do anything right? Just like you with your photography stuff. I really can't understand how you differentiate a good photo or bad one. How you see something different from other people. I know you really good at it I can't deny it." "Ahhhh...talk about photogrpahy, you want to see something Hyo. I bet you will surpirse when you look at it. Here.." Taeyeon take out her camera and show something to Hyoyeon. " Oh my God! Is this really her? Tiffany? Nerdy Hwang?" Hyo can't believe her eyes. She's so beautiful. That's the photo Taeyeon take when Tiffany sleep at her place. "Yahhh dont call her Nerdy Hwang. That's not good." Taeyeon take back her camera and look at it.

Such a possesive person. "When you really like her just told her. No need to be mad at me. Stop being so possessive when that Hwang girl don't even know that you like her." Hyo .

"Shut up!"

=========================================================================================================================

After have some family time, Taeyeon go to her room and lay on her bed. She miss her room so much. It's t that her bed at her place not good, it just the feeling of her own room much better. She check her phone and see there three miss called from Tiffany and some message from her and Hyoyeon.

She checked the message.

From: Mousie
To: Tae

Hey, where are you? why didn't you pick up my call?

She reply it

From: Tae
To: Mousie

I got something to do Mousie ah.. Why? Missed me already? ^.*

She grins.

Another message 

From: Mousie
To: Tae

Pabo! I want to go to your place. But I think you have something to do. Nevermind. Want to go watch some movie tomorrow? I'm bored.

Taeyeon grinned and just call Tiffany. She hate to type message. "Hey mousie, what movie you what to watch? Are you sure you want to watch movie? It's not that because you just want to see me? Hahahahaha!!" Tiffany blushed on the other side. "Yahhhh!! Stop it. Fine if you don't want to watch movie with me I can go alone. Bye!" Tiffany hang up the phone. It's not that her mad, it's just she feel so embarrased at the moment. She know Taeyeon like t but she still can't take it.

Taeyeon shocked. she didn't believe that Tiffany just hang up the phone. She call her again. Tiffany didn't answer it. She didn't know that Tiffany try her hard to control her red face. She call again. This time Tiffany answer it. "What?" "Didn't even say hello to your Taetae? Hehehehe.. Sorry Fany ah. I didn't mean it. So, what movie you want to watch? Who else come with us?" Taeyeon realize that she haven't go to movie theatre since she's come back from New York. " Hello Taetae ahhhhh.." Tiffany teasing Taeyeon. " Oh sweettttttt... I think I'm flying to the moon right now Fany ahhh....Waaaahhhh..I don't think I can sleep tonight. Your oice sound like an angel Fany ah...." Taeyeon teasing back since she's really good at it and know that Tiffany got shy easily. "Stop it Taeyeon ah. I don't know what the new movies but I want to watch something. Who else gonna go? You're the only one that want t go out with me. You thik our friends want to go out with this nerdy Hwang?" 

"Stop it Fany ah. Stop calling yourself nerdy Hwang. You're my Fany. No one can call you nerdy Hwang anymore. I talk to others after this. Who ever call you nerdy again i will kick their . Haahahahah!!" "And since when I become your Fany. Stop it Taeyeon ah. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye. Goodnight." Tiffany try to hang up the phone but Taeyeon stop her. "Fany ah, I'm not done yet. I'm telling the truth. I'm gonna ask Ms. Hyoyeon to help me. I don't like to hear people call you nerdy Hwang. It's hurt me when I hear they call you that. I just want to punch their face. No matter what I want them to respect you just like others." Taeyeon really hate it when most of their colleague call Tiffany nerdy Hwang. 

"Nevermind Taeyeon ah. I used to it. They just joking right? I don't mind at all." 

"No, not anymore. No matter you want it or not. I'm gonna talk to Ms. Hyoyeon soon. So, just wait for it okay?" Taeyeon kow it's such easy task for her since she knw Hyoyeon.

"Do, whatever you want Tae, just make sure everyone not gonna find out about it. Or else they're gnna mad at you. Especially Victoria unnie. She's not gonna like it you know." Tiffany feel so worried. She know Victoria gonna hate them.

"Don't worry about it Fany ah. I'll handle this thing. So, what time we're going tomorrow?"

"How about 10 a.m? I want to buy something first. Can we?" She want to buy some clothes because it's almost a year she didn't buy any new clothes.

"Sure, why not? you want me to pick up you at your place? "Of course. I don't have a car. you didn;t expect me to walk to the mall right?"

"Okay, okay. Don't need to be mad. Poor Taetae, Fany fany Tiffany just scolded her. Poor little kid." Taeyeon again

"Pffttt..How old are you Taeyeon ah. Stop acting like a kid. Okay, see you tomorrow. Bye.'" "Wait!" Taeyeon still want to tease Tiffany. "Where's my godnight kiss?" she grinned. She know Tiffany will mad at her again. She just like it. 
"What??!! K-ki-isss??" Yahh!!! stop it!" Her face really feel hot and turn to red after hearing what Taeyeon said. "Hahahahahaha!!! How i wish i was there and looking at your face now. Sorry Fany ah.. Okay, see you tomorrow. Goodnight! Mmmwwaaaaahhhh!!" Taeyeon hang up before Tiffany scold her again.

Tiffany bit her lips. 'How I wish Taeyeon mean it and not just playing around.' Tiffany know she start to like Taeyeon after they get closer. Taeyeon always stand beside her everytime someone bully her. She really took care of Tiffany no matter what. But she just don't know what Taeyeon feel abut her. As you can see Taeyeon never get serious everytime they together. She just keep on teasing her, just fool around like a kid. She's not really mad at Taeyeon . She know that's the real Taeyeon. Someone that never do anything serious, want someone around her happy and someone that very kind. She remember the other day when Krystal forgot to bring her purse and got no money to buy some food, Taeyeon is the one that buy her food. Not only that, she like to buy some extra foods and give it to the ahjuma's that work at their office as a cleaner. They really love Taeyeon so much. But, don't mess with her if she got angry. The time that Victoria put the fake bug on her desk, if Krystal wasn't there Tiffany don't know what happened to Victoria. Taeyeon almost punch her in the face. Luckily Krystal and Wooyoung hold her tightly. After that incident Wooyoung stop disturbing Taeyeon and Tiffany. He just don't want to handle angry Taeyeon.

========================================================================================================================

"Good morning baby." Taeyeon suddenly hug Tiffany. "What are you doing?" Tiffany shocked. "Hugging you. Where's my good morning kiss?" Taeyeon pouted. 'So cute'. Yahhh!! stop it Taeyeon. Why should I give you a kiss? Come on, let's go." Tiffany try to get to the car. "Nope, we're not going anywhere unless you give me a kiss." Taeyeon huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. Tiffany shocked and don't kow what to do. 

She leaned closer and peck Taeyeon cheek. "There, your morning kiss. Come on. Let's go." Tiffany turn around and try hard not to show her red face to taeyeon. 'Why Taeyeon act like that she is her girlfriend? A morning kiss? Seriously?' Tiffanny keep mumbling and luckily taeyeon didn't hear it. 

Taeyeon grinned and show her dorky smile. She know Tiffany feel embarrassed about it. She also didn't kow why she ask Tiffany to kiss her. Taeyeon think she's already falling in love with Tiffany. She's moving to the driver seat since Tiffany already get in her car. They keep silent on the way to the mall. Tiffany still feel shy after what Taeyeon ask her to do. And Taeyeon keep on thinking on how to confess to Tiffany. 

They arrive at the mall later and walking side by side. "So, what you want to buy first? Have you had you breakfast already? If not we can have some breakfast first." Taeyeon try to avoid the awkward moment between them. "Already have my breakfast. How about you? We can have some if you haven't eat yet." "Nah..I'm good. Eat a lot already." She smile. Her mother cook her favorite this morning and she can't stop eating. "So, let's go. I want to buy some clothes. Can you give me some advice Tae? I'm not really good to choose some clothes." "Yeah I'm agree. You need someone to change your style, and you got a wrong person. As you can see, I just like T-shirt and jeans or short pants. Wait, I can call my friends. They really good at it. Wait for a while, I call them okay?" Taeyeon take out her phone and call Jessica. " Hey Jess, can you help me? I want you t come to the mall right now. Bring Soo too. I need your advise. Tiffany want to buy some clothes and she ask me to choose. You know me right? I'm not good at it. Okay? Can you make it? Good. We wait you here. Bye. Thank's Jess." 

"No need to call them Tae. I can choose by myself. No need to disturb them. I just want your opinion." Tiffany don't like to burden other people. "Don't worry Fany ah. Trust me, Jessica really good on choosing fashion that suit you. I bet she really happy now since she really love shopping. Usually people will pay her for her advice. Luckily I'm her friend and i know she won't charge me. Hahahaha!! In fact, I want my Fany look beautiful." Taeyeon keep on playing with her phone. "Your Fany? Since when I become your Fany?" Taeyeon just smile and play with her phone.

Not long after that Jessica and Sooyoung come. "Hey Taengoo can we buy some food first? You know Jessica gonna take a long time to go shopping right? I bet your girlfriend here need some time too with Jessica." Sooyoung tease Taeyeon. "Yah! I'm not her girlfriend." Tiffany blushed and look away. " You're not? Luckily I have Jessica already. If not I'm going to make you mine. Ouuchhhh!!" Jessica pinch Sooyoung hips. "What did you say?" Jessica glare Sooyoung. "I'm just kidding baby. You know you're the only one for me? I love you baby." Sooyoung hug and kiss Jessica cheek. Taeyeon just laugh to see her friends. Jessica just rolled her eyes.

"Come on Soo, let's go find something to eat. Hey Jessica. Watch my baby carefully. Find something good for her. We're just going around here. Call me if you're done. Bye mousie." Taeyeon waving his hand and grab Sooyoung hand so they can move away.

"So, you're and Taeyeon ah?" Jessica smirked and tease Tiffany.

"No! She's just playing around. Don't trust her." Tiffany look away. "Why not? She's a good girl you know? I know her since we're in kindergarden. Trust me."

"I don't know. It's not that I'm not sure she's gonna like me." 

"Trust me she already did." Jessica smile and walk away and left Tiffany who is confuse on what Jessica said. She start to choose some good clothes for Tiffany. From the first time she saw Tiffany, she knew that she's pretty. It's just that Tiffany really outdated type of person. Jessica bet that no one want to wear that ugly glasees Tiffany wear now. And her dress? How come she buy that dress? No one wear it anymore. Don't let Jessica talk about her hair. She really need to change Tiffany today. "Tiff, can I call my friend? I think I need to do something for you today. I'm gonna do a make over for you today." Jessica call her friend and walk away before Tiffany can say anything. 

'Why did she need to call her friend? I'm I really that bad in fashion?' Tiffany look at the mirror. 'Not that bad right?' She talk to herself. "We're just lucky, she's here and coming right away. So, come let's choose some before she come." Jessica choose some latest dress and try to match with the skirt or pants for Tiffany. Tiffany just followed Jessica around and let Jessica choose everything for her. 

Not long after that Jessica friend's come. Tiffany can't believe her eyes. 'It's Yoona! Korean top model. How come Jessica befriend with such a top supermodel?' Jessica wave her and ask her to come. She walk slowly, still can't believe it. " Tiffany, let me introduce you to my friend, Yoo.." Jessica didn't finish her word when Tiffany suddenly cut her."Yoona! Oh my God. I can't believe it." Yoona just smile. "Hi, nice to meet you. Well, Tiffany. Jessica call me just now and need my help. Before that, no need to be too formal okay? Just treat me like your friend. That'll be more cmfortable." Tiffany can't believe how humble Yoona is. She's so happy right now. 

"Okay Tiff, you can shut your mouth now. We got a lot of things to do now. You don't want Taeyeon waiting any longer right?" Jessica smack Tiffany head.

"Taeyeon here? Why didn't you told me earlier? That kid. She didn't told me she's here." Yoona can't believe Teyeon didn't told her she's back. It's been a long time since Taeyeon going to New York. She really miss her childhood friend. Just like Jessica and others they're so close. 

"You can meet her later. We need to change her baby here first." Jessica pull Yoona hand.

"You're Taeyeon's girlfriend? Wow!! That's new. I can't believe that midget have girlfriend already. Hhahahahaha!!' Yoona laugh out loud.

"Yahhh..I'm not" Tiffany deny it.

"Yeah yeah, keep on denying. like i believe that. Come on. Yoona, you think this one will look good on her?" Jessica and Yoona busy to choose some clothes for her friend's girlfriend. Eventhough Tiffany deny it. They don't care. Just like Taeyeon they keep on teasing Tiffany.

After choosing clothes they going to saloon to change Tiffany hairstyle. Since Jessica and Yoona is well known, it's easy for them to ask the hairdresser for Tiffany. Most of them had worked with Jessica and Yoona before. Tiffany just let they do whatever they want. She know it's no use to argue with two people just like Jessica. Then they go to change Tiffany glasses. First, they want to change something suitable for Tiffany but they decide just to change it to contact lenses. 

Jessica call Taeyeon after finish do the make over thing. "I bet Taeyeon will surprise after see you." Yoona tease Tiffany. Even she can't believe how beautiful Tiffany now. "You need to hide first. Stand here. Don't move." Jessica pull Tiffany hand and hide Tiffany at her back.

Not long after that, Taeyeon and Sooyoung come with the food full in Soyoung hand. Taeyeon just her ice cream and move closer. "Yoona? Is that you? Oh my God! It's you. I miss you Yoong ah!" Taeyeon want to come closer but Jessica stop her. "Stop, don't come any closer. Don;t you want to meet your baby now?" Yoona grinned and look at Taeyeon. "Baby? Oh my mousie? Where is she now? I can't wait to see her. I know Jessica will do some good make over. Right Sica?" Taeyeon her ice cream and look at Jessica and Yoona. While Sooyoug keep on munching her hotdog, she's can't wait to see what Jessica done too. "Close your eyes first. When i count to three, open your eyes. Okay?"  Taeyeon look at Sooyoung. "don't you dare to eat my ice cream okay?" Taeyeon move a little bit from Sooyoung. "Yah! It's not even my favorite at all" 

"Guys!!" Yoona can't believe her friend never change. Like a little kid, as always. "Okay, okay. You better do somehing special Yoong ah. You too Jessica. Come on. I can't wait to see my mousie." Tiffany bit her lips when she hear Taeyeon still call her mousie but she just to nervous to move. 

"One, two, three. Okay Taengoo. Open your eyes!' Yoona and Jessica move aside and reveal Tiffany from their back. Taeyeon open her eyes. She's almost drop her ice cream. Her eyes wide open and she drop her jaw. Even Sooyoung stop munching her food. 

========================================================================================================================

Ha! Ha! Ha! chillax guys. Who do you think the person that Mr. Kim told Taeyeon and Hyoyeon?

Will Taeyeon like Tiffany new look? 

Just see you guys next. I'm too sleepy now. Maybe I'll update later or tomorrow.

And thank you for subscribing. Enjoy!! ^.*