Mommy

Double Trouble
"Are you ready guys? Let's do this. Remember our plan. No mistake. Got it?" Yuri told every EXO member. All of them nod their head and grins widely. They sure going to enjoy this. They preparing their weapons. 
 
"Okay, where's all the ladies? Come on. Move it, move it. Remember what we practise earlier. Never ever make a mistake or else you're going to hurt yourself. Ready all yours umbrella too?" The stage manager asked all the models. "Yeah! We're ready!" Shout all of them. "Now, where the hell is Hyuna again?!" He shouts and looking around. 
 
"Yah, yah, i'm here.. Geeessshhh!! Noisy." Hyuna stomp her feet. Still upset about Taeyeon.
 
"What did you say? Urghhh!! Just get ready, you know we got some chnges---" the stage manager didn't finish her words when Hyuna shout. "I know!!! Stop being noisy. I'm in this industry long enough than others. I know what to do. Just get off my face!!" Everyone in the waiting room shock, didn't believe how rude she was. 
 
"Fine! This is yhe last time I'm going to work with you miss. And good luck on your show today. I hope you enjoy it!" The stage manager leave her. The others didn't dare to open their mouth and just waiting for their turn. 
 
"Everybody! Now let's enjoy the show! And the surprise!!" The MC announce. 
 
Then the music started. Nana stand up on her chair when she heard EXO's song. She really love ExO. Taeyeon and others just smiling and watching her carefully, afraid of her to fall from her chair. 
 
All the models get ready. Checking all their outfit last time before going for the show. Since Hyuna didn't come to rehearsal and didn't know the changes has been made, she just wait their. Not interested to continue but she have too. 
 
The first model start to walk and show her outfit, followed by the others. EXO still didn't show up. Waiting for their queue to come. Hyo, Yuri and Sooyoung at the sound room. Waiting. One by one the model come out. Yoona got all the attention since she's wearing the most expensive dress of the night. She saw her professionalism, attract attention from all the media. Taeyeon shout cheerfully and clap her hands with Nana. Nana wave her hand's to Yoona and Yoona blow a flying kiss to Nana and make her giggles cutely. 
 
Now, it's hyuna turn to show up. Hyo and Yuri grins. Sooyoung give a signal to lighting man to get ready. Just when Hyuna step her foot on the runway floor, the light turn off. She scream because she's just feel shocked. Then suddenly, the fire from the floor comes up. Then the smoke. Revealing EXO with the water gun in their hands. All the girls are screaming watching them. Nana can't stop jumping happily. Mrs. Kim try to hold her, she's afraid Nana will fall. Nana just grins and sit on Mrs. Kim lap and clap her hands. 
 
Hyuna try to relax herself. Try to continue to walk, but, every member of EXO start to dance and singing. Didn't pay attention to Hyuna at all. She's try to move but all of them still continuea singing and dancing and causes them to bump to Hyuna. No one reallize there's a model there. Everyone just pay attention to the energetic EXO. 
 
Hyuna just want to go back but suddenly she saw Mr. Lee Soo Man and Seohyun watching her and she try to walk normally even every member of EXO bump into hers. Now everyone aware there's a model in The middle of the show but everyone try to hold their laugh looking at the model. 
 
Since, Hyuna made it to escape from their dance, they go to other plan. The plan that the three stooges told them earlier. Suho give a signal to Sooyoung to turn off the lights again. Once again, the place in the dark condition. Hyuna once again scream. Everyone in the hall laughing. Then Hyo and Yuri played the guns sound effect, causing hyuna scream louder. Then the sound just stop. Everyone silent. The lights turn on again. Now, five of EXO member wearing a mask. Pretending to be a villain. Hyuna didn't know that's the part of their show. She kneeled down and hide her faces. Taeyeon can't stop laughing. Nana tilt her head, smiling. She recognize the model but not sure about it. 
 
"Now, the show just begin." Suho speaks. Once again, the gunshots effect comes again. All of the villain pretend to make evil laugh. 
 
"Oh, look what we've got here. Nice lady's. Guys! Get her!!" Suho shout, give direction to her member. Hyuna shakes her body. Didn't know it just an act. All of them gather around, pretend to catch her. Since they are running out of time, the others member come in and pretend to fight them. Try to rescue the model. Then the music started again, they continue singing and dancing. 
 
After they finish dancing and singing, they bow to the audience. All of the audience give an applause to them. 
 
"Thank you! Thank you! First of all, thank you for inviting us to this interesting show. We really appreciate it. Now, for the last song for tonight, 'miracles in december'. Enjoy!" They start singing and everyone enjoy it. Now, the show started again. One by one of the models come out, smiling to the EXO member. While, Hyuna still stood there. Didn't know what to do. The stage manager palm her forehead. 
 
He try to give a signal to hyuna to get off from the show but she didn't realize it. Seouhyun shook her head watching how unprofessional Hyuna attitude. She wrote something on her note and whisper something to Mr. Lee Soo Man. He nod his head and wrote something to his note too.
 
"Ready Tiff? Next is your turn. Remember, just focus. Pretend it's nothing. Just do what we did at rehearsal earlier okay? I know you can do it. Do it for Taeyeon. She's sitting in front row with her family and also Nana. Don't forget to give them your smile. I just gave Nana my flying kiss earlier. She look so cuteeeeeee!!!" Yoona suddenly forget how nervous Tiffany was when she start to talk about Nana. 
 
"Yoona! I'm still nervous. You didn't help me at all." Tiffany try to calm herslef down. She's playing with her finger, keep looking at the mirror to make sure she looks good.
 
"Ooppsss sorry. Calm down. Just go out there and walk. And, ignore Hyuna. She still stood out there didn't know what to do. Remember! Focus! You're the best! Hyuna just lost her chances to get Mr. Lee Soo Man attention. So try to get his attention." 
 
Tiffany sigh. "You know I'm not interested doing this things right? I just do it for fun."
 
"Then show me how fun it is. Go, get ready. It's your turn. Go go go now." Yoona push Tiffany to the backstage since it's going to be her turn now. 
 
EXO still singing and playfully playing with every models. They rehearse earlier so every modela nd every EXO member know what to do. 
 
Now, its tiffany turn to show up. She walk carefully and try to hide her nervous. Since Sooyoung saw Tiffany, she dim up the lights and ask the light man to use the spotlight following Tiffany's step. Every member of EXO make a way for her and bow. Tiffany keep on smiling and looking for Taeyeon. Everyone in the hall amazed by Tiffany's beauty and all the media keep taking her picture. She smile widely when she saw Taeyeon grins widely and give her a flying kiss and Taeyeon pretend to catch it and put in her heart. When Nana saw Tiffany she suddenly sat up from Mrs. Kim lap's and shout Tiffany's name. "Tiffany unnie!!! Pretty unnie!!! Nana's here!!!" She's waving histerically to Tiffany and make everyone laughing lookin at the cute little kid. Tiffany didn't dissapoint her when she wave her hand back to Nana. Then she turn around to go back but didn't forget to wink to Taeyeon and Taeyeon pretend to faint when she saw it. Nana laughing so hard when Taeyeon act like that. Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim also laughing looking at their dorky daughter. 
 
Just when Tiffany about to reach the backstage, she saw Hyuna drop her jaw looking at her. Hyuna didn't believe she just saw Tiffany doing the fashion show. Tiffany just smirk then continue walking to the backstage. Just after she reach at the backstage, the stage manager and the others waiting for her and give her the umbrella. 
 
"Guys! Let's have fun!!!!!!" Yoona shouts followed by all of the models. They wait for the signal from the stage manager, waiting for the part when they should go out to finish the show. Kai turn around and give a signal to the stage manager to tell him they're ready. When he saw the signal, all of the models get ready and Kai turn her body back and suddenly all of them wear the mask again when they finish the song.
 
"Are you ready???!!!!" Kai shout to the audience. Everyone shout back. "I said are you ready!!!" Every girls in the hall scream louder. The assistance of the stage manager manage to pull hyuna from the stage since the stage manager didn't want to talk to hyuna. She ask her to line up with the others and get ready fort he final show. She dumbfoundedly just nod her head and follow al of them. She didn't reallize every model except Tiffany just change their last outfit and wear the transparent rain coat. 
 
"Now, let's do it!" With that signal, Hyo once again play the gunshot effect and make Hyuna startled. Everyone smirked looking at her. 
 
"Give it up to our models!!" Suho shout once again before started to sing 'Growl'. Every girl including Nana shout histerically and sing along with them. Every EXO member get ready with their water gun waiting for the models to go out. Once the first male model walks, they start to shoot him randomly, still singing. But the model just open her umbrella and walk like the professional model ever done. 
 
One by one walk out on the stage happily and playfully with the EXO member and now it's hyuna turn. Since she didn't know what will happen to her, she confidently just walk out there then BAM!! Every member of EXO shoot her with the water gun that have a colors in every guns. Hyuna scream when the water shot's in her face. Not long after that Yoona and Tiffany walking out there holding hands and umbrella to prevent their face from the water fight. The EXO member know, they're target is only at Hyuna so they keep on shooting her and pretend to shoot Yoona and Tiffany. All of the audience laughing when they look at hyuna. While Yoona and Tiffany bow they're head for their last performance. Everyone clap their hands and hyuna just stood there. Didn't have a feeling to do anything since she's so wet from the water gun.
 
"Mommy? MOMMYYY!!" Everyone silent when they heard it. Every eyes now concentrated looking at Nana. "Mommy!!! Nana's here!!" She's happily waving her hand when she saw her mommy. 
 
"Nana?" Now everyone focus turn to Hyuna. 
 
"Mommy!" Still waving her hands happily. 
 
"What?!!!!!" Taeyeon's shout. "What!!!!!" It's Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung's. 
 
Now the hall keep on silent. No one know that Nana already have a child since she always stated she's single and never get married before. 
 
"Pssttt Kai, this going to be fun. Come on, let's get that kid." Sehun pull Kai, try to reach Nana. "Hey cutie, is that your mommy? Want to play with us and your mommy? Come here." Sehun reach Nana from Mrs. Kim lap's. "Can we borrow her for a while aunty?" Mrs. Kim just nod her head and smile. 
 
They come closer to Hyuna. "Now, cutie. Let's play with us." Sehun give the water gun to Nana. Nana happily took it and shoot her mommy in the face. It's not that hard since Nana still a kid and didn't get the energy to shoot it wisely but still, the water hit her face. Nana giggling in Sehun embrace and give the gun back to Sehun. Nana laughing hardly when she saw how funny Hyuna looks now. "Mommy look funny. Look like cartoon." Every member of EXO also laughing and Kai grab the mic once again. Hyuna try to control her face. She's really mad now. First she got rejected by Taeyeon, then EXO embarrased her, now her own daughter embarrased her. "That's all guys. We have fun tonight! Thank you for the models that play along with us tonight. This is the best show we ever had!" Every member including Nana and the models gather around and holding hand before bowing to the audience. Everyone give them standing ovation, not because of their playful manners but because of the show. It's not everyday you get some interesting show. 
 
Seohyun and Lee Soo Man smiling watching the show and they also give the standing ovation to the show. The stage manager almost fainting watching Hyuna. He thought the show is a disaster. Her dress now wet, she look like a mess. She really ruin the show and he didn't know how to answer to the designer later. If only she come to the rehearsal, this thing wouldn't be happened. Every models still keep clean, different from Hyuna who is in total mess.
 
"Wow!! What a show! Give a big applause for one more time!" The MC annouce once again. Evryone in the hall give an applause. "And you, little kid. You're so lucky tonight. And cute tooooooo." Nana just grins widely in Sehun embrace. Taeyeon still didn't believe Nana is Hyuna's daughter. How come she didn't ask the ahjuma who is Nana's mother before? But it's not Nana's fault. She just a Little kid. Taeyeon remember now when ahjuma told her how bad hyuna treat nana. Still, Nana look so happy watching her mother.
 
"Okay. Thank you everyone." All the models and EXO member walking backstage but Sehun didn't forget to return Nana to Mrs. Kim. "Thank you aunty. Such a cute grandchildren you have here." Sehun smile and kiss Nana's cheek. "Well, thank you young man." Mrs. Kim also smiling and hugs Nana tightly. She already fall in love with Nana.
 
Taeyeon just watching. Didn't know what else to do. "Taeyeon unnie, Tiffany unnie look so pretty right? Nana want to be like her when Nana's grow up. Beautiful and kind." Nana now looking at Taeyeon and shows her cute face to Taeyeon. Just hearing those words come from Nana mouth makes Taeyeon smiles again.
 
She get Nana from her mother and hugs her tightly. "Sure she is Nana. And you need to grow preety too, so you can be like Tiffany unnie. Don't forget to be kind to everyone. That's the important thing you know. Beautiful face with bad attitude is not good too." 
 
"Yeah. Nana agree. Just like mommy. She's beautiful but she never treat me nicely. But Nana still love mommy. I wish mommy is a kind person like Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie. I want to stay with Taeyeon unnie. Mommy always hit Nana when she got back from work. You see this? She hit Nana a few days ago." Nana show the bruise at her waist.
 
"What?? Why did she do that?" Taeyeon caressed the bruise at Nana's waist. 
 
"I don't know. Nana's just watching T.V and when mommy come back she suddenly hit Nana." She shows her sad face to Taeyeon. 
 
"Damn it!" Taeyeon know she's not suppose to cursed in front of Nana but she can't control it. 
 
"Taengoo, i think we need to do something. You're not gonna stay and doing nothing right? I didn't mind to took care of her if I can. You know what I mean right?" Mr. Kim speaks. He didn't know that someone pretty like Hyuna could do something like that to her own daughter. 
 
"Yeah Taengoo. I bet she's mad to Nana now. Don't let Nana come close to her. I'm afraid she's going to hit her again." It's Mrs. Kim turn to speak up. She saw how angry Hyuna face earlier. 
 
"What should I do now?" Taeyeon didn't know what to do.
 
"Just let her sleep with us tonight. Tell the ahjuma we'll take care of her for a while. Can you do that? Nana, do you want to stay with us tonight? We got a lot of toys and foods for you." Mrs. Kim asked Nana. "Toys? Foods? Nana. Love to stay with you!!!!" Nana jump around showing how happy she is now. Taeyeon sigh when when she saw how happy Nana was. 
 
Not long after that, the three stooges comes to Taeyeon's. "Taeng!" Sooyoung still in her shock condition hearing about Hyuna. "I know, I know. I was shocked too. But guys, that show is awesome!!!" Taeyeon hig five's all of them. "I bet, tomorrow every news will spread about the show. Didn't forget about Hyuna revealing story. Good job guys." The three of them just grins widely.
 
"Come, let's go find Yoona and my baby. I can't wait to meet them."
 
"Baby? Euwwww.. So cheesy. Cheesy Taeng. Since when you've becoming so cheesy Taengoo?" Yuri pretend to vomit. 
 
"Ermmm? Since I fall in love?" Taeyeon teasing them more.
 
"Oh my God!! Give me back my cousin! This is not her! Aunty where did you hide my taeyeon. My old Taeyeon. Please, let her go! This is not her. Pleaseseee..." Hyoyeon pleading to Mrs. Kim, hugging her aunty knees.
 
"Yah stop! Nana will fall if you keep on doing that. Shoo shoo.." Mrs. Kim play along, pretend to kick Hyoyeon. Nana just laughing watching them. 
 
"Yah stop it Hyo. Come on. Let's go find them. Nana, just wait here okay. We'll be right back." Taeyeon kiss Nana forehead before leave her with her mother. The others just wave their hands and pinch Nana's cheek that make her giggles more. 
 
When they about to enter yhe changing room they heard the sound of people shouting to each other. It's none othe tham Hyuna and the stage manager. Hyuna accusing him to plan all the things to sabotage her. The stage manager denied it since she got no time to do that and accusing Hyuna it's her own fault since she didn't come to the rehearsal when she suppose to come. Now that room full with the shouting. 
 
Some people try to calm both of them, but since Hyuna is the rude one, it make the stage manager can't hold her anger anymore. "Fine! I will see you in court. I will sue you Hyuna, you ruin this show, make trouble and accuse me to sabotage you. That's it!" The stage manager leave them. 
 
Hyuna look so surprise after hearing what the manager said. She's in big trouble now. She know that. The room keep silent. No one dare to speak. 
 
"I think we need to go now Taeng. Let's find Yoona. I can't wait to meet my fiance." Juat after Yuri speak, Hyuna turn around and look at them.
 
"Tae..Taeyeon. You need to help me. Please. Don't let him sue me. Pleade Tae. Help me." She's crying but Taeyeon just stood still.
 
"Why should I help you? You're the one that looking for trouble right? Look, Hyuna. Just because you one of the top model here, you shouldn't act y. You know no one here like you right? Right guys?" Taeyeon look around. Everyone nod slowly, afraid Hyuna will attack her. 
 
Just looking at how cold Taeyeon treat her, make her cry more. "But Tae, you're the one can help me right? I got no one now. I just fired Hyomin this morning. Please Taeyeon. I beg you please.." She hugs Taeyeon legs and cry. 
 
"Stop it Hyuna. You need to settle this thing by yourself now. Now you know why you need some friends right? It's no use to live by yourslef when you're up there, thinking that you can do anything. You forget one thing, you still need to go down sometimes." Taeyeon put her hand's in her pocket. 
 
"Damn, she look so cool." One of the models speak to her friends. "She's taken if you still didn't know." Her friend answered. "I'm just too late." She sigh.
 
"Please Taeyeon. Just this time. Please." Now Hyuna get up hugs Taeyeon tightly and crying.
 
"Let go of me!" Taeyeon shout.
 
"Damn! This not look good. Guys..." Yuri hold Sooyoung and Hyoyeon tightly, give them a signal to get ready. 
 
"Hyuna, let her go. You don't want the same thing like earlier happen again right? Now let her go." Sooyoung try to take Hyuna from Taeyeon. Hyuna refuse to let Taeyeon go and Taeyeon try hard to push her. When she success to release the hugs, Hyuna get back and hug her tightly. It make Taeyeon mad. She try to control since she didn't want something bad happen to all of them.    She try to relax but when she remember what Hyna did to Nana, she can't take it anymore. 
 
"Let me go!!!!!!!!!" She shout and push Hyuna hard. 
 
"Guys! Now! Help us!" Yuri shout. Some of the models tries to help.
 
"Taengoo. Stop!" Hyoyeon try to stop her. 
 
"Damn it! I just told her that's the last time I'm going to see her mad." Yuri mumbled.
 
Taeyeon didn't stop. Her eyes still on Hyuna who now helped by the others to get up. Taeyeon's eyes full of anger. 
 
"What happened here?" Yoona came when she heard some noise. She thought the stage manager still mad at Hyuna, but the view she just saw shocked her. "Oh no. Not again." She run to find Tiffany. "Tiff where are you? Help! It's Taeyeon!" She knocks hard at the fitting room where she knows Tiffany's changing her outfit. 
 
"What?" Tiffany didn't heard it since Yoona's knock the door harder than her voice.
 
"Taeyeon!" That's all what Yoona can say.
 
Tiffany suddenly open the door when she heard the panic voice of Yooan and Taeyeon's name. "What's wrong with Taeyeon?" She's panic. Just when Yoona anout to answer her, they heard the sound of broken glasess.
 
"No no, no, no, no! Taeyeon!!!!" Tiffany and Yoona run. When they arrive at the site, they saw Taeyeon's hand full with blood and the glasses is everywhere. Hyoyeon and Yuri still holding her tightly while Soyoung stood there without moving. Just too shock to see Taeyeon's condition. 
 
Tiffany run to Taeyeon and hold her face. "Taetae, please stop. Please. It's me. Taetae, please baby." She try to get Taeyeon attention since Taeyeon eyes still darted at Hyuna who now looks there's no blood in her face. 
 
"Taetae, it's me. Baby, please stop it." Still, Taeyeon didn't move.
 
"What happe--oh my god!" Jessica fainted when she saw the blood on Taeyeon's hand. 
 
"Sica!" Sooyoung turn her head immediately when she heard Jessica voice and run to get her fiance before Jessica fall on the floor. Luckily Sooyoung faster to grab her shoulder. 
 
"Taetae!" Tiffany shouts and hugs Taeyeon tightly. Just when Taeyeon feel the hugs, she loosen her stiff body and shakes her head. 
 
"! Not again. Fany? Fany ah, are you okay? Jessie? Oh my God! Did I do that to her? Soo, I'm sorry!" Taeyeon didn't moves till try to gain her conciousness. She hugs Tiffany back. 
 
"I'm okay Taetae. No, you didn't do that to Jessica. She just fainted when she saw your hand. Let me see. What did you do now Taetae. Why did you hurt yourself? Let's go to the hospital now, we need to check your hand." 
 
"My hand? What happe--sstttt.." Now she just reallize the blood in ner hand.
 
"She just punch the mirror miss." One of the model shows the broken mirror. "You're such a lucky person today Hyuna. If you're the one she just hit, I bet you can say bye bye to your carrier." One of the male model spoke and leave them. 
 
"She's your girlfriend?" That's the first question she asked. 
 
"Yes! Why? You got problem with that?" Taeyeon hold her fist. Tiffany saw it and hold Taeyeon's hand. "Stop, Taetae." She caressed Taeyeon's back, try to calm her eventhough her heart beat is faster than Taeyeon's. She's afraid she can't hold Taeyeon anger. Hyo and Yuri stay close.
 
"That's hurt more than anything. How come you choose her over me?" 
 
"I don't need to give you my reason. One more thing, if you hurt Nana again, I will punch you in your face and I guarantee you, no one can stop me anymore. You understand that?" She warned Hyuna. 
 
"You want her? Take her! I don't need her!!!" Hyuna scream. 
 
"Good. I will take her. You know, I just can report to the police on what have you done to her. How can you hit your own daughter? Are you a human or what? And if you try to get her back, I definitely will report to the police and I'm sure your mom will support me."
 
Hyuna hung her head down. She know she'll lost everything now.
 
"Taetae, let's go to the hospital now. We need to look at your hand, and also Jessica." Tiffany said. 
 
"Come on. Hey, this for hitting Nana, and good luck!" Taeyeon slap Hyuna face. Everyone shock. "Come on guys." Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand and pull her away from the scene. Hyuna hold her cheek and crying. 
 
Yuri help Sooyoung places Jessica in her car while Hyoyeon tell Taeyeon's family they're going to hospital to cure Taeyeon's hand. Yoona just stay because she need to meet Seohyun and Mr. Lee Soo Man to know who he'll choose for the contract.
 
"Taetae, are you okay now? Let me drive." 
 
"I'm okay now. I'm sorry Fany ah. I lost control again." Taeyeon sigh. 
 
"Hey, it's okay. Just don't do it again okay? Let me see your hand." Tiffany stand in front of Taeyeon. She checked Taeyeon's hand. The cut look so deep. 
 
"Let me clean it first okay? Are you sure you can drive? Let me drive, okay?" Taeyeon just nod her head when she started to feel the pain. Tiffany's smile and kiss Taeyeon cheeks. "Can we just go to my private doctor? I don't want to go to the hospital."
 
"And why is that?" Tiffany still try to clean the wound carefully. 
 
"I hate the smell at the hospital." The answer make Tiffany look at Taeyeon.
 
"Really?"
 
Taeyeon look down. "I had a bad experince there and I didn't plan to remember it again." 
 
"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. We don't need to go there okay? Sorry Taetae." Tiffany hugs Taeyeon. "Let me tell the others okay, just call the doctor." 
 
"Tell them to meet at my parent house." Tiffany just nod her head before telling Sooyoung.
 
"Where are you going?" Taeyeon look at Tiffany.
 
"We need to tell ahjuma first, we took Nana to your house. Maybe we just can sleep there tonight. Okay?" Taeyeon just nod her head. "Hey, cheer up. This is not my Taetae. Where did you hide her?" Tiffany try to change Taeyeon's mood. She tickles Taeyeon waist. The girl giggles, trying to stop,Tiffany. 
 
"Yeay! My Taetae is back! Well, I'm waiting." 
 
"For?"
 
"No congratulation kiss for me? You don't even say anything to me yet." Tiffany pout.
 
"Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot. Actually i was looking for you just now to congratulate you. But, as you can see.. I'm sorry Fany ah. But you really look amazing! Seriously, I bet all of magazine will have your face tomorrow. And actually I'm willing to do more tahn kissing you right now. Too bad, you're driving." Taeyeon wiggles her eyebrow.
 
"Yah! You byuntae!" Tiffany smack Taeyeon shoulder. Taeyeon just laugh. Forgot about the pain on her hand. 
 
"Why? I just go byuntae on you. Or you want me to do that to someone else?" She's teasing Tiffany.
 
"Don't you dare Kim Taeyeon!" 
 
"Yah! Stop shouting. I know that Fany ah. I just teasing you. Such a cutie, like Nana." Taeyeon smiles and pinch Tiffany's cheek.
 
"Oh yeah, can you believe it Tae? Nana is actually Hyuna's daughter? I was so surprise back there. And why you so angry to Hyuna about Nana?" Tiffany curious.
 
"Hmm.. I should just kick her back there. You have to see it by yourself Fany ah. There's a lot of bruise all over her body. Nana told me Hyuna always hit her without a reason. How can she do that? Can't she see how happy Nana back there when she saw her mother? Like nothing happened? Arrggghhh!!! I really want to punch her face now!" 
 
"Really? She did that? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I'm gonna kick her if I meet her again. Aahhhh!!!"  Tiffany almost lost control her driving.
 
"Yah!! Be careful Fany ah. I haven't marry you yet! I didn't want to die before marrying you. Let me drive!" 
 
"No, no. It's okay. I'm sorry Taetae. Ngeee~~" 
 
"Why so happy?"
 
"Nothing." But Taeyeon still can see the wide grins on Tiffany's face. "Didn't want to tell me huh?" Tiffany shook her head.
 
"Fine. Can you drive a bit faster? I'm started to feel dizzy now." Taeyeon look at her hand. The blood still not stoping.
 
"We're going to your parent house now. I'm going to tell ahjuma later. It's look so bad now. Hold on tight." Tiffany look so worry when she saw how pale Taeyeon face now. 
 
They arrive at Taeyeon house and Jessica already awake, leaning on Sooyoung shoulder. Mrs. Kim approach them and bring Taeyeon to their private doctor. 
 
"Soo, can you come to our place with me? I need to tell ahjuma that Nana will stay with us tonight. Where is she now?" Tiffany look around. 
 
"Oh, she's with Hyo now. Playing with Taeyeon old toys upstair. Baby, i need to accompany Tiffany for a while okay? Stay here okay? I'll be back." Sooyoung kiss Jessica forehead before going out with Tiffany. 
 
After telling ahjuma about Nana, Tiffany goes to Taeyeon place to get some clothes for Taeyeon. She just change her comfortable dress and Sooyoung as usual looking something to eat. 
 
"Okay, I'm done. Let's go Soo." Sooyoung nod her head withn an apple in and potato chip in her hand.
 
"Tiff, you really look great tonight!  I think you should change your job now. Be a model. It's so easy. You just wear what they ask you, smile then poof! It's done!" 
 
"No, thank you Soo. I really not into this. You don't know how tired I am right now. I'm lack of rest. Really exhausting. I don't know how Yoona can do this."
 
"You sure you don't want to do this? Come on Fany ah. Is Taeyeon didn't allowed you yo do this? That midget."
 
"No! She didn't do that. She told me just do whatever I want to do. She didn't force me to do this or not to do this. I really appreciate that. I miss the environment in the office. Paris show will be the last show I'm going to do. No more !"
 
Sooyoung still munching her potato chip. "Wow! Taeyeon really love you Fany ah. I didn't know that midget can be a good lover. Well, you know how dork she is right ?"
 
Tiffany just chuckle. She also didn't believe that dorkiest person she ever know could be so loveable. "Yes she is and I really love her too."
 
"We're back!! Princess, are you okay now? Can we go home now? It's getting late." Sooyoung approach her girlfriend when they arrive at Taeyeon house.
 
"Why don't you guys just stay here tonight?" Mr. Kim said.
 
"It's okay uncle. We don't want to bother you. I still need to go to work tomorrow and I bet my princess here need more sleep tomorrow. Right princess?" Jessica nod her head. 
 
"Well, it's okay. Just drive carefully okay?" Mr. Kim followed them to the front door. 
 
"Uncle, I think I need to go to. I need to attend the meeting tomorrow. See you at the office. And you miss supermodel. You're so amazing!!! Good job!" Hyoyeon high five's Tiffany.
 
"And you did a great job too." Both of them giggling. "Where's Taetae?" 
 
"She's entertained Nana in her room."
 
"She's okay now daddy? How about her hand?" 
 
"The doctor just clean it and put some medicine and ask her to take a rest. But that dork just go around the house chasing Nana and can't stop playing." Mr. Kim sigh.
 
"Mommy?" 
 
"With them. Playing hide and seek at this hour. I wonder why they so quiet now." All of them look around. 
 
"Excuse me uncle. I need to go now. See you. Goodnight uncle, Tiff." Hyo bid goodbye to both of them.
 
"Drive carefully Hyo! Call me if you arrive at your place later okay?" Tiffany wave her hand.
 
Mr. Kim and Tiffany sits. "Thank you Tiffany, for took care of Taeyeon. I'm not surprise when our doctor call me earlier to inform Taeyeon ask him to come here." 
 
"It's okay daddy. But, why Taeyeon didn't want to go to the hospital?" 
 
"Maybe because there's a lot of hot nurses there?" Mr. Kim teases Tiffany.
 
"Daddy!!!" Tiffany sulking.
 
"Aigo, now My future daughter in law mad at me. I was just kidding Tiffany." 
 
Hearing words daughter in law make Tiffany blush.
 
"Ah, before we continue, congratulation on your first show. You look amazing. Are you sure you never did any modelling show before this? Because you look so profesional back there."
 
"No, i never done anything like that before. I've been working with you for almost 4 years daddy. Have you seen me done that before? But, thank you. I don't think I can do that again."
 
"Why? We should be proud to have a supermodel as our daughter in law. Is it taeyeon didn'tw ant you to do it? I'm gonna smack her after this." 
 
"Hahahaha!! You're so funny daddy. No, she's not. She insisting me to continue but I don't want. I just miss the office, my friends and the environment."
 
"It's okay then. You can choose your own life Tiffany. But, if that what you choose I'm glad to hear that. You're one of the most important and my favorite at the office." 
 
Tiffany just smile shyly.
 
"Oh, don't be shy. Come here give daddy a hug." Tiffany come closer and hugs Mr. Kim. "Now, I miss my family. How I wish they were here too with me."
 
"How are they? Still at L.A?" Tiffany nod her head. 
 
"I miss them too. One day we're going to meet them okay? Did you tell them about you and Taeyeon already?" Tiffany just shook her head.
 
"Why? Did you afraid they didn't approve your relationship? Let me talk to your father okay? Don't worry."
 
"It's not that. I just not ready yet. You know how much he loves me right? I'm afraid if I told him, he will think I didn't love him anymore. You know how silly he'll thinking right?" Yes, Mr. Kim and Mr. Hwang is a friend. In fact, Mr. Hwang ask Mr. Kim to look after her precious daughter when tiffany told him she'll work under Mr. Kim company.
 
"Yeah. But, don't worry. Now, let's find the dorks. They've been silent now. I wonder what they are playing now." 
 
"But you haven't told me about Taetae yet." Tiffany pout.
 
"Hhmm..let's just make it simple. She's almost dying when one of the doctor give her the wrong medicine and it took us almost three years to cure her. Starting there she really hate the hospital and the smell of the hospital. It's a hard time for us and she's suffer so much pain before. So, yeah. That's the reason." Mr. Kim hugs Tiffany side while walking to Taeyeon's room. 
 
Just imagining Taeyeon in pain make Tiffany's heart hurt. "So, please take care of her okay? I trust you." Mr. Kim let go Tiffany's and open the door.
 
"Owh.. Look at them." Tiffany's smile looking at the view. Mrs. Kim laying at the couch sleeping, maybe tired playing around with Nana. While Taeyeon laying on her bed, hugging Nana who's now sleeping on Taeyeon chest. 
 
"Honey, wake up. Let's go to our room now. Aishhhh.. Get up, I'm not strong enough to carry you now." Tiffany chuckle when hearing Mr. Kim try to waking up her wife. "Aisshh.. What? You think I'm heavy?" Mrs. Kim pinch her husband hip. 
 
"Sshhh.. They 're sleeping now. Now, let's bring that cutie pie to our bedroom. It's been a long time we're not sleeping with a little kid right? Let's give this two dork more time together."
 
Tiffany slowly get Nana from Taeyeon. "Let me carry her. Wake Taeyeon up. Ask her to change her clothes. Goodnight to both of you. Having Nana here make me feel old now, she look like our grandchild now. But I like the feeling. How I wish I can keep her with us." Mrs. Kim kiss Nana cute cheek.
 
"You can took care of her mommy. Taeyeon just told her mother she will take her from Hyuna since Hyuna didn't pay any attention to Nana and ahjuma is just to old to take care of her." Tiffany said slowly. Afraid to wake Taeyeon up.
 
"Really? That's good. Okay, we'll continue tomorrow. Please take care of her hand. The doctor told me he already took out the glasses from her hand. She just need a rest now."
 
"Okay, goodnight mommy, daddy." Tiffany closed the door and approach sleeping Taeyeon.
 
"Taetae, wake up. You need to change."
 
"Hhmmhh??" Taeyeon open her eyes. "Where's Nana?"
 
"She's sleeping with mommy and daddy. Come on chage your clothes now. I bring you favorite pajama." Taeyeon smiles, try hard to open her eyes since the doctor give her the medicine that require her to sleep. "Help me then. I'm sleepy Fany ah." Teasing her girlfriend.
 
"But,but.." There's a hesistant in her voice. This is going to be a first time for Tiffany to look at Taeyeon's body. They never done anything more than just kissing before.
 
"It's okay then. I'll go change myself." Taeyeon try hard to get up. She almost fall from the bed, lucky Tiffany too fast to catch her. 
 
"Let me help you Taetae." She know it's impossible for Taeyeon to do it by herself. Just after finish changing Taeyeon clothes, she notice how red Tiffany's face was. She smirk. "Why on earth my baby look so red now?" She cupped Tiffany's face. 
 
"Noth-nohing. Now, let's go to back to sleep."
 
"I'm thirsty Fany ah. Can you get me some water please?" Taeyeon still smirking. When Tiffany go out to get the water, Taeyeon wash her face to refresh herself. It's so hard since her right hand is injured.
 
"Thank you. You want some?" Taeyeon ask Tiffany. "Finish it okay? Just put it there when you finish it." Taeyeon point her finger to the table in her room.
 
Taeyeon waiting for Tiffany on her bed. Taeyeon nust chuckle when she saw a milk on Tiffany lips. "What so funny? I thought you sleepy." Tiffany didn't know and just come to the bed. "Come here." Taeyeon askTiffany to come closer.
 
"You have something on your face. Here." Taeyeon come close and clean up the milk by kissing Tiffany. 
 
"Yah! You just can told me. I can clean up myself." Tiffany crossed her arms. Taeyeon just chuckle.
 
"Well, I owe you something right?"
 
"You did?" Tiffany asked back.
 
"I owe you a kiss." Taeyeon teasing. Tiffany feel shy and hife her face on Taeyeon neck. "Owh my baby so shy now. So cute. Come her let me kiss you." Taeyeon get up and now she's on top of Tiffany's.
 
"Byuntae!"
 
"Your byuntae! Congratulation on your show Fany ah. I'm so proud of you." Taeyeon smile.
 
"Thank you to you too for supporting me Taetae." Tiffany smiles back showing her eyesmiles.
 
Slowly Taeyeon lean closer and capture her girlfriend lips. Their lips met, both of them savoring the kiss. It become intense kiss when Taeyeon bit Tiffany lips asking for her to open . Tiffany play with Taeyeon hair when Taeyeon tongue conquer Tiffany's mouth. They deepen the kiss by tilting their head to the left and right. 
 
Now Tiffany hugs Taeyeon tightly, Taeyeon's hand roaming all over Tiffany's body. The touch make Tiffany moanes softly but Taeyeon can still hear it. Taeyeon trailed the kisses downward Tiffany's neck. "Ah, Tae." Tiffany moaned when Taeyeon spot her weakness. She on the spot, leaving the mark all over Tiffany's neck. Tiffany's so lucky since they didn't need to go to work tomorrow. This is the first time Taeyeon be dominant. Usually she let Tiffany be dominant. 
 
"Fany ah." Tiffany open her eyes. Taeyeon smiling looking at her. "I love you so much!" Taeyeon kiss her forehead then hugs Tiffany tightly. "I love you too Taetae." Tiffany snuggle closer to Taeyeon. 
 
"You know how hard for me to control myself just now? You're so hard to resist Fany ah." Taeyeon chuckles. She know Tiffany didn't want anything more than kissing before they getting married. "Thank you for respecting me Taetae. But you're so good tonight."
 
"Well done Taeyeon!" Taeyeon kiss her own shoulder. After a little talk, teasing and snuggling both of them drift to sleep in a hug.
 
-----------------------------------------
 
a little update guys! 
 
Sorry can't update as much as i want. I'm super duper busy now. T.T