Nana

Double Trouble
Taeyeon playing with her phone while waiting for Tiffany outside Yoona's studio. She didn't want to get in because she know she will make a chaos inside there. She heard the footstep and take a look at it. She smiles. "Hi beautiful." 
 
Tiffany smiles and hugs Taeyeon tightly. "Hey you. Why didn't you come in?" "Nahhh.. I don't want to disturb them. You're tired? I miss you." Taeyeon peck Tiffany's lips. 
 
"I miss you too. Did you eat already? I'm tired but I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat." Taeyeon just nod her head and smiles. Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand and walk to her car. 
 
"Tae, where's your car?" Tiffany look around, looking for Taeyeon's car. 
 
Taeyeon just smile and took out her keys. "This is my car Fany ah." 
 
Tiffany shock. She didn't believe Taeyeon driving Ferarri. "But, this is not your car."
 
"Yes it is Fany ah. The one that i use before I just rent it. Don't you think it's look weird when I come to the office driving Ferarri? Don't you remember I'm just ordinary girl looking for a job before? This is my baby!! How I miss to drive her around."
 
"Your baby? So, I'm not your baby now?" Tiffany pout. Taeyeon chuckles, pulling Tiffany's closer. "Nope, your not my baby. Your my future wife. The one and only for me." Tiffany's cheek turns red. Taeyeon saw it and laughing then hugs her mousie tightly. 
 
"Come, we're going to find something to eat. What do you want to eat tonight?" 
 
"But.." Tiffany didn't finish her words. Still pouting and didn't move even when Taeyeon pull her. Taeyeon looking back at Tiffany and smiles watching her pouting. 
 
She pull Tiffany to her embrace. "Hey, you're not jelous just because of my car right?" She caressed Tiffany back and play with her hair. 
 
"But you never call me baby. Now, you just call your car your baby." Tiffany mumbling. 
 
"I called you baby before right? And you just told me it feels weird. It doesn't matter what I call you Fany ah. The important thing is you're the only one that I love the most. Smile please?" Taeyeon take a look at Tiffany's face. Tiffany just nod her head and didn't look back at Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiles watching her and hugs her again. 
 
"Come on, let's find something to eat. I know you're tired, we can eat at home then rest. Okay?" Taeyeon smiles and kiss Tiffany's forehead. 
 
"Tae, can we go for a walk for a while?"
 
"You're not tired?" Tifany just shake her head. "Okay then, let's go." Taeyeon hold tiffany's hand tightly. They walk at the street, looking for a beautiful light, looking at some lovey dovey couples, having some snack and buy some food for both of them. That night feels so good to both of them.   Taeyeon didn't forget to take a picture for both of them, well mostly Tiffany's photo since she didn't really like to take her own photo. 
 
"Fany ah, let's go back. I know you're tired."
 
"Hold on a second, I want to buy something for ahjuma. What should we buy for her Tae?" Tiffany look at the foods in front of them. Everything look so good, she didn't know which one to choose. 
 
"Let me see. How about this one? It look delicious. I think  I want to buy for me too. You want some?" Taeyeon choose some delicious looking meat for her and ahjuma. "Yeah, look so delicious. Let's buy that. Excuse me, can we have that? We want three boxes. Yeah, thank you." Tiffany smile to the seller. 
 
After that, they're going back to Taeyeon's car and goes back to Taeyeon place. 
 
"Fany ah, can you just move in with me? I don't think I can sleep without you anymore. Please?" 
 
"But, how about my place? Are you sure you want to live with me?" Tiffany turn her body to Taeyeon. 
 
"Of course I do. That's why I asked you. Just tell your landlord that you're moving out and found a new place to live, or else let me meet them and tell them you're live with me. Okay?" 
 
"Emm.. Nevermind, just let me tell them. Are you sure you're okay to live with me? I don't want to bother you." 
 
"Bothering me? Why? You're staying with me almost everyday now, there's nothing to bother me." 
 
"I know, but maybe sometimes you want to have your own time, or maybe some privacy. We're going to stay at you place right? Not at your family's house?" 
 
"The only time I need time for my own is when I need to use the bathroom. Hahahahahah!! Unless you want to see me there. You know, we can share. Hahahaahaha!!" 
 
"Yah!! You byuntae!"
 
"Your byuntae. Well, I've thinking to move back to my family house but, I just love my own place now. I'm gonna miss ahjuma if we move out. Let's just stay there for a while."
 
"I love that place too. Yeah, poor ahjuma if we move out from that place. I really love her. I'll talk to my landlord after the fashion show okay?" Taeyeon smiles and nod her head.
 
"Tae, how about the project? Is everything good? Is Wooyoung help you?" 
 
"So far so good. He do help a lot. I'm so lucky to have them now. Daddy help me a lot too. He got more experience than me and Hyo, well as I can say Hyo is much better than me. She really good. I'm so proud of her." Taeyeon know she made a good decision to let Hyo working with her father since Hyo really interested working there and got more experience than Taeyeon. 
 
"You're so lucky you know that?" 
 
"I know now because I have you in my life. My Tiffany Hwang, my mousieeeeeeeee~~~~" tiffany just giggles. 
 
Not long after that they arrive at Taeyeon place. "Do you think your baby save when you park her here Taetae? Your baby's not that cheap for you to park your baby here." That make Taeyeon thinking. She smack her own forehead. 
 
"Why didn't I think about that? Urrggghhhh!! I need to call uncle Lee to bring back my car. Let me call him." Taeyeon grab Tiffany's hand and hold it tightly while talking to her driver. 
 
"I know uncle, I'm sorry. Yeah yeah. I'm waiting at my place. You know where I live right? Okay, I will. Just call me when you're arrive. Okay, bye uncle. I love you. Muah muah muah!!" Taeyeon put her phone back into her pocket. 
 
"He's mad at me. Hahahahaha!! Luckily he love me." Taeyeon stop in front of ahjuma door and knock it.
 
"y ahjuma!! Open up. We got something for you." Tiffany just shakes her head hearing what Taeyeon said. 
 
"Yah!! This kid! Why are you yelling at this hour?" Ahjuma open the door and looking at Taeyeon stupid grins. 
 
"We bought something for you. See? Don't be mad ahjuma. You loose your iness when you get angry. Smile. Just like me, always smiling and always look y." Taeyeon pose in front of ahjuma. Ahjuma just rolled her eyes.
 
"Thank you kids, and for your information Tae, Tippany look more ier than you." 
 
"I know, I know. You just got jelous over me. And I know my wife is y too. No need to tell me ahjuma. You want to eat with us?" Taeyeon really love teasing that ahjuma since that ahjuma never get angry on her. 
 
"It's okay kid. My drama just about to start. You know I can't leave it right? Just go now, Tippany look so tired. Are you okay kid?" Ahjuma cupped Tiffany's face. 
 
"I'm okay ahjuma. Just a little bit tired. Got a lot of things to do." Tiffany smiles.
 
Taeyeon look at her then reallized Tiffany really look so tired. "I think we should go now ahjuma. She need a rest. Goodnight ahjuma. Don't forget to eat." Taeyeon and tiffany hugs ahjuma before they leave. 
 
"Sure, and Tippany don't work too hard dear. Taeyeon, take care of her okay? Let me make you some soup Tippany. I'll send to you later after I finish watching my drama okay? Now, go. Take a shower and have a rest." 
 
"It's okay ahjuma. Taeyeon can take care of me." Ahjuma nod her head and smiles.
 
Taeyeon took out the foods that they bought earlier while Tiffany take a bath. Taeyeon bring the foods at the living room and waiting for Tiffany. She turn on the TV and watching cartoon. She's laughing hardly watching her favorite cartoon. 
 
Tiffany smiling watching her girlfriend laughing like ahjuma. "Hey." She sits beside Taeyeon. 
 
"Oh, hey beautiful. Come, let's eat." 
 
They eat their dinner and watching the cartoon. They laugh when the cartoon show some funny stuff. Both of them clean the table after finishing dinner and now snuggling at the couch watching some romatic comedy movie. 
 
"Don't you want to go to bed Fany? It's late already." 
 
"Not yet. I just want to hugs you right now." Taeyeon smiles and kiss her head. "Okay. If you're sleepy you just can go to sleep okay?" Tiffany nod her head but her eyes watching the tv. 10 minutes later they heard someone knocking the door. "Let me get it." Taeyeon get up and jog to her door. 
 
"Oh, ahjuma. Come in come in. Fany ah, ahjuma's here."
 
"It's okay Taeyeon ah. I just want to give you this. Tippany, just drink this soup before you go to bed okay?" 
 
Tiffany smiles and nod her head. "Can i have some too ahjuma?" Taeyeon asked. 
 
"Why? You seems so energetic now. You don't need this. Just let Pani have it tonight. I'll make for you some other time. Okay?" Taeyeon pout. Pretend to sulking. 
 
"Yah! You're look so ugly like that. Stop it. I need to go now. My favorite drama not finished yet. Bye kids. Pani, don't forget to drink it okay. Goodnight Kids." Then she left Taeyeon and Tiffany to continue watching her drama. 
 
Taeyeon put the soup in the kitchen and bring some for Tiffany. "Here, drink it. She's so nice right?"
 
"Yes she is. I wonder where's her family. She looks so lonely right Tae?" 
 
"Maybe her family working so far from her. She got us now. She's not lonely anymore." 
 
Tiffany get up and go to the kitchen to wash her bowl. "Taetae, you want something to drink? Warm milk as usual?" She shout from the kitchen. 
 
"Yeah, sure." That's become her habit now to drink the milk before go to bed. It's Tiffany that make her like to have some milk before go to bed.
 
Tiffany come with a glass of warm milk. "Don't you want some?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"I'm full now, just give me a bit." She drink that milk before let Taeyeon finish it then continue watching movie.
 
Not long after that, Taeyeon heard soft snore comes from Tiffany. She smiles. She's thinking how to bring her to their bedroom. She's not strong enough to carry Tiffany to their bed, but she didn't want to wake her up.  She just sit still and watching tv while waiting uncle Lee come to take her car. 
 
Taeyeon phone buzzed. She read the text. It's uncle Lee. He's waiting Taeyeon downstair. "Fany ah, wake up, go to our room. Uncle Lee's here already. I need to give him my keys." 
 
Tiffany rub her eyes. Still sleepy. She just shake her head and tighten her hugs. Taeyeon chuckle. "Please, baby? You don't want uncle Lee waiting for me right? It's cold out there." 
 
"Call me that again." 
 
"Baby? Tiffany baby. My baby. My baby youuuuuuuuuuu~~~" Taeyeon sing Marc Anthony's song my baby you. Tiffany smiles then sigh. "Go now. I'm waiting here." She let go Taeyeon. Taeyeon run down stair and give her keys to uncle Lee then take the other key from uncle Lee. After saying goodnight to uncle Lee she run back to her place. 
 
"Let's go to bed now. I got my other car to use for tomorrow. Come on my big baby. It's more comfortable in there." Taeyeon chuckled watching how hard Tiffany try to open her eyes. 
 
"I wonder how hard to get to our bed when we got bigger house. Hahahah!! I'm so glad this place is small. Poor my Fany." Taeyeon hugs her from behind and lead her to the bedroom. She let Tiffany sleep first then she go outside to turn off the tv and lights. 
 
When she goes back to ther room she saw Tiifany sit on the bed. "Why did you get up?" Taeyeon asked, then go to the bed. 
 
"Why did you leave me?" 
 
"What? I'm not. I just turn off the tv and lights out there. Come here. Let's go to sleep." Taeyeon hugs Tiffany tightly and sing her lullaby to make her sleep faster. "I love you Taetae." She heard Tiffany mumbling and she's smile. "I know, I love you too." Slowly both of them drift to sleep. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Taengoo!!! Hey buddy, I need your help today and I promise after that you can rest the whole day. Can you pleaseeeeeeee?" 
 
"What is it Hyo? I know there's nothing much I can do here. I just checking out Krystal and Wooyoung." 
 
"Good. You see, now I'm with Soo and Yuri at the office and Soo can't stop whining she's hungry. Can you buy us something? Please Taengoo." 
 
Taeyeon sigh. She know Sooyoung will not stop asking for foods if she didn't get it yet. "Okay. Give half an hour. I'm not feeling good too. I need a rest."
 
"Thank you Taengoo!!" Hyo hung up the phone. After making sure everything's okay, Taeyeon goes to the nearest cafe and buy some foods for her cousin and her friends. When she come to the office everyone staring at her and bow. She stood still. Looking back. "What's going on here?" 
 
No one dare to answer. "Victoria?" 
 
Victoria startled. "Ah, Taeyeon shi. We just want to apologies how we treat you before. We didn't know you're Mr. Kim's daughter. We really sorry about that." Victoria still bowing. Taeyeon sigh.
 
"I'll be mad if all of you guys treat me like this than before. I'm not your boss here. Hyo is your boss. So just act as usual." 
 
Everyone just nod. She make her way to Hyoyeon office and knock before going in. 
 
"Hey guys! I bought food for you guys." Taeyeon put the foods on the table. "Taengoo!!! You're my life savior! I almost die here without any foods. I'm starving. Hyo here didn't buy us anything since we come here. Thank you Taengoo!! Come here, let me kiss you." Sooyoung run to Taeyeon.
 
"Yahhhhh!! What are you doing? Stop!! Euwwwww!! I'm not gonna let you kiss me. Go,away you shikshin!" They run around in Hyo office. 
 
"Soo, I'm gonna finish this food if you're not stoping chasing Taeng." Yuri hold the chicken and grab Sooyoung attention.
 
"Yah!! That's my food. Put it back!" Sooyoung stop chasing Taeyeon and goes to Yuri's. 
 
Hyo just shake her head. "So, guys. Anything I can do for tomorrow event?" Taeyeon sits beside Yuri.
 
"Not really. Just let us do it. Yuri just got the EXO boys to help her and now she's going to make a call to the event management to inform them. So, you just sit and relax. Let me and this two ididots handle everything."
 
"Exo? How on earth we're going to take  a revenge on Hyuna using ExO?" 
 
"Just wait and see. I just change my plan when Yuri told me that boys used to practice on her dance studio. So, this thing will be interesting. Trust me. Right guys? GUYS!!!" Yuri and Sooyoung didn't pay any attention to Hyo at all. They fighting for the chicken wing that Taeyeon bought for them. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes.
 
"Well, I need to go now. Just call me when you need me. I need a rest a bit at my place." 
 
"Sure, thanks once again Taeng. Oh yeah, I just warn all of our staff, not to touch your princess anymore. Hahahah!! Am I sweet Taeng?" 
 
"Yah!! That's why they afraid of me now? Geessshhh, you don't need to do that Hyo. By the way. Thank you. I appreciate that. Bye." Taeyeon leave them and didn't even get any attention at all from Soo and Yuri who is still arguing about the chicken wing.
 
She left the company and go straight to her place. She plan to visit ahjuma before going to he place. "Ahjuma! y ahjuma. Are you in there?" She knocked the door. Not long after that, the door's open. But it's not ahjuma. There's a kid open the door and tilt her head watching Taeyeon. 
 
"Hi kids." Taeyeon smiles.
 
"Hi, unnie. Are you looking for my grandma? She's at the kitchen now. Come in please. I'll call her. Grandma!!! There's a cute unnie looking for you!" Shout that kid. Taeyeon smiles and going in. 
 
"What is your name kid? And how old are you?" Taeyeon put that kid on her lap. 
 
"My name is Nana unnie. I'm 4 years old. Unnie look so cute. What is unnie's name?" Said taht kid cutely.
 
"Aissshhh so cuteeeeee. Unnie name is Kim Taeyeon. But Nana can call me Taeyeon unnie." She pinch that kid's cheek.
 
"Taeyeon? You didn't go to work today?" Ahjuma comes. 
 
"I did. But I just felt so tired so i ask my boss to give me a rest. Ahjuma you never told me you have a cute granddaughter. She's so cute!!!!" Taeyeon hugs Nana tightly and she's just giggles. 
 
"Hahahaha!! You never asked. Well, my daughter just told me she's too busy and got no time to watch her daughter. So, she send her to me. I don't know what should I do about her. She seems not so care about Nana. She didn't pay attention at all to Nana." Ahjuma sigh. She really hate her daughter because leaving her grandchildren like that. 
 
"Then why don't she let her father took care of her? How come no one want to take care of this cutie little pie?" 
 
"Actually, my daughter never get married and she didn't know who is the father of this child. That's the reason i chased her out from my place. After she gave birth to Nana, I can't mad at her anymore. Watching this beautiful angel when she bring her home to show her to me, all my anger was gone. I thought she's changed. But I'm wrong. I want to keep Nana with me, but I'm just too old to took care her by myself." Taeyeon can see the sadness in ahjuma face's. Nana get down from Taeyeon lap and goes to her grandma and hug's her.
 
"Grandma, don't cry. Nana don't like to see you cry. Nana love grandma so much." Nana kiss her grandma. 
 
"I know Nana. Grandma love you too. So much. Be a good kid's okay?" Ahjuma hugs her grandchild tightly. 
 
Taeyeon feel sad watching both of them. She didn't feel tired anymore. "So, Nana. Want to go out with unnie? We can buy ice cream if you want." 
 
"Ice cream!!!!!! Nana love ice cream!!! Mommy don't like to buy Nana ice cream when Nana want to. Come on unnie, buy Nana an ice cream. Grandma, you want some ice cream too? Let unnie buy you some ice cream." That kid's jump around happily. Taeyeon laugh watching that kid. 
 
"No, thank you Nana. Just let unnie buy you some okay. Go, just don't go far away from unnie okay? Don't make any trouble to unnie. Be a good kid. Taeyeon, are you sure you want to go out. You just told me you're tired."
 
"It's okay ahjuma. Don't worry about me. I just want to have some fun with this cutie pie. Maybe we can go to amusement park too, right Nana?" Taeyeon wink's at Nana and Nana winks back but with both of her eyes closed. 
 
"Aishhhh so cuteeeee! Come on. Ahjuma, we're going out now. You want anything?" 
 
"Nevermind Taeyeon. Just wait for a while, let me change Nana clothes. Come here Nana." 
 
Taeyeon waiting for Nana to change her clothes. She's thinking where she should go with Nana later. Not long after that Nana go out with a cute pink dress and cute little bag at her back. 
 
"Aaaaaa so cuteeee!!! Let unnie take a picture of you." Taeyeon bring out her camera and took Nana picture. Nana smiles and give her peace sign. Then Taeyeon took out her phone and took a picture with Nana. Nana kiss Taeyeon cheek and Taeyeon pretend to shock. Nana giggles watching their photo. After saying goodbye both of them goes to Taeyeon's car and go to the mall to have some ice cream. Since Taeyeon herself really love ice cream she knows where is the place that sell a great ice cream. 
 
Both of them enjoying their ice cream happily. After having ice cream, Taeyeong bring Nana to buy some cloth and toys. Nana happily choose all what she wants. Taeyeon just laughing watching Nana didn't know which one to choose first. She just keep running from one item to another one. The sales girl there also can't stop smiling and laughing watching her. Most of them pinch her cheek, kiss her or just hugs her because of her cuteness. Nana didn't cause any trouble to Taeyeon. Even she's so excited she's still behave and never let go Taeyeon's hand. 
 
"Cutie pie, stop running around. You're going to loose energy. We're going to amusement park after this." Nana stop immediately. "Amusement park? What is that place? Are they selling ice cream there?" 
 
Taeyeon surprised. "You never go to amusement park before?"
 
Nana shook her head. "Mommy never bring me anywhere." 
 
Taeyeon kneel down and hugs Nana. "Unnie will bring you there later okay? We're going to have fun there. Are you hungry cutie pie? We need to eat before going there so we can have more energy to play around. But before that, we need to fetch beautiful unnie before going to amusement park. You will love her and I'm sure she will love you too. Okay?" 
 
"Yeay!!! Nana will have another beautiful unnie! Can we just wait for beautiful unnie to eat together? Where is she now? Can Nana meet her now?" 
 
Taeyeon chuckles. "Well, beautiful unnie's working now. How about we surprise her? Let's buy some flower to give her. Okay? There's a lot of beautiful unnie there. But she's the prettiest there. You can recognise her by her beautiful eyesmile." Nana nod her head and grins.
 
"Well, come on unnie. Nana can't wait to meet her. Come on! Come on! Come on!" Nana pull Taeyeon's hand to make sure she move faster. Taeyeon just laughing and follows Nana. They choose beautiful roses and buy some chocolate for Tiffany. Eventhough Nana never meet Tiffany, but she can't wait to meet her so she can have more company at amusement park. After that both of them drive to Yoona's studio to surprise Tiffany. 
 
"Well, here we are cutie pie. Beautiful unnie inside there. Come on, let's surprise her. Don't make any noise. Cover your face using this flower. Then, you go inside there and find my beautiful unnie. Can you do that?" Nana nods her head. 
 
Both of them enter the studio and make a sign not to tell Tiffany that she's here. Some girls hold their scream when they saw a cute little kid with Taeyeon. Taeyeon told them to hold for a while. They nod their head. There, Taeyeon saw Tiffany working hard to follow everythings Yoona's said. 
 
Taeyeon whispering something to Nana and hide. She saw Nana get closer to Tiffany and all of them stop immediately. Surprised to see some cute kid inside the studio. Nana walk slowly and reach Tiffany's then she give her the roses and the chocolate. "For beautiful unnie." She smiles. 
"Aaahhhhh!!!! So cuteeeee!! Well thank you little kid. What is your name? What are you doing here? Who bring you here?" Tiffany pinch Nana's cheeks. Now all of them gather around and keep pinching Nana cheek and Seohyun kissing Nana faces leaves a lipstick mark all over her face. All of them so happy seeing her. Nana keep giggling and laughing happily. 
 
"Well, kid. You didn't answer unnie question." Tiffany sits and put Nana on her lap. 
 
"My name is Nana, but unnie just give me a new name. She called me cutie pie. Nana is 4 years old. Unnie bring Nana here." She point her finger to Taeyeon. All of them turn around and seeing Taeyeon grins. "Surpriseeeeee!!!" 
 
Tiffany get up and run to Taeyeon. "Taetae. Why didn't you tell me you're coming? Where did you get this kids?" Tiffany kiss Taeyeon and still hugging Nana. 
 
"Nana is ahjuma grandchild. I'm about to going back to our place but I decided to visit ahjuma first. Then I saw this cutie pie. Actually we're about to go to amusemen park, but I decide to wait for you. Nana want to go with you too. Right cutie pie?" Taeyeon ruffles Nana hair. 
 
"Hey, don't do that to her." Tiffany's smack Taeyeon hand. Nana laughing watching Taeyeon pout. "Unnie is so cute!" Everyone laughing. "Come here you little cutie pie. Unnie want to play with you too." Yoona took out Nana from Tiffany and bring her along with others. Sunny and Jessica keep pinching Nana cheek and all of them look so happy playing with them. One by one Yoona's staff get in and play with Nana. 
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany smiling watching that kid play along with their friends. Taeyeon backhug Tiffany and kiss her bare shoulder. "Hi beautiful. Like your surprise?" Tiffany turn around and put her arms around Taeyeon neck. "I love it! Thank you Tae. I miss you. Are you okay Tae? Why you go home early?" Tiffany caress Taeyeon's cheek with her thumb. "I was just feel tired. But it's gone when I saw her. I want to bring her to amusement park, she never go there. What a poor kid. I want her to have fun. Come with us Fany? We're just waiting for you. She didn't even want to eat, she want to eat with you." 
 
"Really?" Taeyeon nod her head answering Tiffany's question.
 
Tiffany smiles. "I love too. But can we just go for a while? You know, I got a show tomorrow. I don't want tiring myself." 
 
"Sure, you don't need to play. Just come with us and watching us playing. That's good enough for me. Okay?" Taeyeon capture Tiffany's lips without let her answering. 
 
"Hey! There's a kid here!! Knock it off you two!!" Yoona closed Nana's eyes. Since Taeyeon saw Yoona closed Nana's eyes she didn't stop kissing Tiffany until Tiffany push her softly and giggles. "Let's continue later okay Taetae?" Tiffany give another peck before grab Taeyeon's hand and walk to their friend's. 
 
"Nana want a  kiss too!!!!" Nana pout her lips. Taeyeon and Tiffany burst out of laugh. "Come here you cutie, let unnie kiss you." Sunny get Nana and kiss her all over her face. Nana giggling. "Hey, unnie want to kiss you too!" Now it's Jessica time to kiss Nana too. Nana laughing happily. 
 
"Ah, unnies are so nice. Nana loves unnies so much!" Nana hugs Sunny and Jessica tightly. Both of them hugs Nana's back.
 
"She really get attention easily, right Tae?" Taeyeon that backhugs Tiffany just nod her head. "Who can say no to that cutie pie?" 
 
"Unnie, when are we going to amusement park? Nana is hungry too!" She look at Taeyeon. 
 
"Ah, we need to wait beautiful unnie here to finish her job first. Can you wait for a while cutie pie?"
 
"You guys want to go to amusement park? Can we come too?" Said Sunny. 
 
"I'd love you guys join us too. I bet Nana will be happy too, right cutie pie? But I guess you guys need a rest for tomorrow event." Taeyeon look at Yoona's. 
 
"I guess we can stop now. Tiffany's is ready for tomorrow. So, we can go to amusement park now and released our tension for a while. Shall we?" Everyone cheer! 
 
"Well, i guess I'll have more time with you later." Taeyeon smiles, so does Tiffany.
 
All of them enjoying their moment with Nana. Hyo and the others join them too. Sooyoung and Jessica keep an eye on Nana while Hyoyeon can't stop playing with her and buy anything she wants. Yuri keep trying to win a teddy bear for Nana and Yoona keep on supporting her. Taeyeon and Tiffany sit around and just looking at them. Seohyun just join for a while, when her staff call her and need her at the moment. 
 
Fany leaned her head on Taeyeon shoulder.  "I'm nervous for tomorrow Tae. What if I can't make it?" 
 
"I know you can Fany ah. Trust yourself. That's the important thing. Okay?" Taeyeon intertwined their fingers. "Hmm.. I think we should go back now. I'm afraid ahjuma worried about Nana. It's almost 8pm now. Come Taetae, let's get them."
 
"Okay guys. We should go now. I bet ahjuma worried about Nana now. And we need a rest for tomorrow too." Tiffany carry Nana. 
 
"Awwwwwww but I still want to play with her." Yuri pouting. 
 
"We can play with her again tomorrow. Right cutie pie? You want to play with us too right?" Taeyeon pinch her cheek. Nana grins and nod her head. "But unnie, Nana's hungry." 
 
"Wow! You just had hotdog and sweet bun just now. Soo, you got new bestfriend here." Hyoyeon laughing. 
 
"Okay, we go eat now then we go back okay? Say thank you and goodbye to all of unnies there." Tiffany put her down and Nana immediately hug all of them one by one and say thank you to them. 
 
"Taengoo bring him to the show tomorrow please? I want to play with her again." Sunny begging. 
 
"I need to ask ahjuma first. If she let me bring her, I will." 
 
The three of them return to Taeyeon's car. Nana sitting on Tiffany's lap and can't stop talking about how happy she was that day. But not long after that she's quiet. Tiffany looking at her then she saw Nana's sleeping. "Taetae, she's sleeping already. She just told us she's hungry." Tiffany position her comfortably. 
 
Taeyeon chuckles. "Maybe she's too tired. You want to buy dinner or just go back?" 
 
"Just buy something then we can go back." Taeyeon drive to her and Tiffany favorite restaurant and buy something for both of them then go back. 
 
"Let me hold her. You bring the foods." Taeyeon take Nana from tiffany and bring her back to ahjuma place. She knocks slowly, didn't want to wake up Nana. 
 
"Ahjuma, we bring her back. She just sleep in my car. I bet she's too tired after playing at amusement park with us." Ahjuma smile and lead Taeyeon to her bedroom. "Thank you Taeyeon ah, Pani ah. She must be so happy now." Ahjuma kiss Nana's forehead. 
 
"Ahjuma, can we bring her tomorrow for Tiffany's first fashion show? All of my friends want her to come. Pleaseeeeeeee..." 
 
"She's going to troubled you there Taeyeon."
 
"No, she's not. I guaratee she's not going to disturb everyone. I will look for her. Please ahjuma. You look so y tonight ahjuma. Pleaseeeeeee.." Taeyeon begging. Tiffany laughing watching Taeyeon. 
 
"Okay, okay. Just please take care of her, and thank you for today."
 
"I will. Thank you ahjuma!" Taeyeon jump and hugs ahjuma. "Let's go mousie, we need a rest too.  Bye ahjuma. See you tomorrow."
 
Taeyeon sit at the table outside, watching all the stars. She lay back. Thinking something. She shut her eyes, enjoying the moment when she suddenly feel soft lips kiss her forehead. She open her eyes. Tiffany smiles. 
 
"Why did you lay here. Let's go inside. It's cold out here." Tiffany stand infront of Taeyeon when Taeyeon already sat up. 
 
"Come here you beautiful. Stay for a while." She hugs Tiffany.
 
"Taetae, stop it."
 
"Why? You told me earlier we can continue later right?" She smirk.
 
"Yah! You byuntae. Stop it." Tiffany giggles. "Okay okay. Just stay here for a while. Look at the stars Fany ah. They are so beautiful." Now both of them are silent, enjoying the warm of the embrace. "Tae, I'm nervous." She chuckles. She know Taeyeon must be tired hearing how nervous she is, but Taeyeon never show it or never stop support her. " let's call mommy. Maybe she can give you some advise for tomorrow. Let's have a video call." Taeyeon call her kom and waiting for her to answer it. She playfully kiss Tiffany neck, shoulder and hair while waiting. Tiffany just let her do it and tilt her head because she is enjoying it too. 
 
"Hell---- yah!!! Both of you! If you just call me to,show you're kissing then don't call me! This kids." Mrs. Kim yell. Tiffany feel embarrased and turn around hugging Taeyeon. 
 
"Hahahahahaha!!! Sorry mommy. Hey don't yell, you scare my mousie here. What are you doing mommy? Where's daddy?" Tiffany turn around. 
 
"Taengoooooo my kid!!!! Daddy's here!!" Mr. Kim waving his hand with chicken in . Tiffany can't stand to see it and she laugh.
 
"Yahhhh!! You old man. Don't talk when your mouth is full." Mrs. Kim warn him. Her husband just give her ok signal and continue eating.
 
"We're just having dinner. Did both you eat already? Why did you call?"
 
"Not yet. Maybe after this. Well, this young lady here are just too nervous for her show tomorrow. So, can you give some advise for her?" 
 
"Aigooo my baby, don't worry. Nothing bad gonna happen. Mommy know you can do it. We're going to support you tomorrow. Show us you can do it okay? Just act as natural as you can. Watch you facial expression, your walk and your move. Don't forget to see the camera. That's all you should do. No matter what happen, we still love you, especially that dork. Hey, next time don't call uncle Lee to get your other car. Come by yourself. Remember that?" Mrs. Kim point her finger to Taeyeon. "Aye aye captain!! Sorry mommy. Never do that again. So mousie, you're good now?" 
 
"I guess. Well, thank you mommy and sorry to interrupt your dinner. I promise to try my best. We should go now. We haven't had our dinner yet. Bye mommy, bye daddy! Thank you again mommy. I love you."
 
"Hey, don't say i love you to other people except me." 
 
"Yah!! Are you gonna be jelous over me. Over possessive. It's okay baby. Just if you need anything, call me okay? Now go have your dinner then go to sleep. You need to look beautiful tomorrow." Mrs. Kim wave and end up the call.
 
"Come Taetae, let's have dinner." Tiffany pull Taeyeon hand's but Taeyeon didn't even move. She's turn around and seeing her Taetae pouting. "Seriously Tae? She's your mom, and my mom too. I can't say i love you to her too?" Taeyeon grins. "Nuhhh, just kidding. Come on. I'm starving now."
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
All Yoona's staff are busy preparing to make sure everything going smoothly. Even Yoona whose suppose to be a model busy helping them. Seohyun as usual monitoring and her assistant help her. Jessica and Sunny also busy, but never forget to took care of panic Tiffany's. Taeyeon still at home waiting for Nana, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung will come later to give a surprise. 
 
"Taetae, where are you? I need you here now." Tiffany call Taeyeon. "Yahhh, please. Mommy? She's not here yet. Jessie and Sunny's busy. I'm nervous now, okay. Faster. I'll wait you here." She end up the call. 
 
"Relax Tiff, we're here. Don't worry." Seohyun comes to Tiffany's. She just her head. "I think I need some fresh air for a while. It's not my turn yet right? Jessie and Sunny still haven't finish with other models." Seohyun just smile and nod her head. "Don't go to far. Be back in half an hour." 
 
Tiffany goes out for a while to calm herself down. She keep messaging Taeyeon ask her to come.
 
"Oh my God, what a worst day to start. Move nerdy!! I'm late already!" Suddenly someone push her roughly and she's fall. She drop her phone. She turn around and look at the person who push her. 'Oh no!! Hyuna?? She's here already? What am I gonna do?' She get up and look at her phone. It's broken. She's almost cry when someone grab her shoulder. 
 
"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" It's Seohyun.
 
Tiffany turn around and shows her broken phone. "Who did this to you?" 
 
"It's her again." She try to hold her tears. She don't want to cry, she's afraid her eyes will swollen. 
 
"Her? Hyuna? She's here already? She's late. She's supposed to be here an hour ago. She didn't even come to rehearsal. I bet she will be surprise if she know there's a change in the show. Come on, let's get ready now. Let her. Just don't tell Taeyeon now. Tell her later. I'm afraid she's going to kill her if she's found out." Seohyun hugs Tiffany, try to coax her up. Tiffany just nod her head. 
 
When they get in the place they heard some people arguing and shouting. "Who do you think you are? Just because you're a model you think you can come this late? We just finish rehearsal about an hour ago!!" Yell the stage manager.
 
"Just shut up okay! This is not the first time I do this runway? And you know what there's no different in any other show!! I know what to do! Stop yelling and just shut up!" Hyuna yell back. Everyone keep on silent and just watching them arguing, yelling to each other. Yoona come out when she heard the noise. She stand beside Seohyun and watch Hyuna behavior. 
 
Seohyun ask Tiffany to get ready. Just after Tiffany gone both of them come nearer.
 
"Ehem.." Yoona fake a cough to get their attention. 
 
"WHAT?!!" Hyuna yell. Then her face turn pale. Her idol is there with the most important person in a fashion industry, and she's shouting at her.
 
"I'm sorry Yoona-shi. I didn't mean too. I'm really really sorry." She bows and keep apologizing. 
 
"You see? Even the number one model come early than you. She never give me any trouble and look at you, just because your face is all over the billboard you act so stupid! Never respect other people. I doubt to work with you again. Now go get ready!!" The stage manager yell at her again then goes continue her work. 
 
Hyuna didn't know what else to say. She didn't dare to look at Yoona and Seohyun. Seohyun write something on her note book and whisper something to her assistant. She come close to Hyuna. "Just because you're a rising star, don't forget something. Your job depend on your attitude. It's hard to climb up, but, trust me. It's so easy to fall down. Good luck." Seohyun whisper to Hyuna. 
 
Meanwhile, Taeyeon just come with Nana and her family. She just missed the show. "Mommy, can you keep an eyes on Nana for a while? I'm going to meet Fany first. Cutie pie, you stay here with aunty Kim. Unnie want to meet Tiffany unnie for a while okay?" Nana nod her head and sit on Mrs. Kim lap. Mrs. Kim hugs her tightly. She already fall in love with Nana when Taryeon come to her house earlier.
 
Taryeon saw Yoona stand beside someone. She didn't recognize the girl until she come closer. "Yoona? What happened here?" She asked. 
 
"Owh, Taeyeon. You just missed the drama. Why are you so late?" Yoona hugs Taeyeon and smile. Just when Hyuna here Taeyeon name she lift up her head. "Taeyeon? Kim Taeyeon? Hey, remember me? I'm Hyuna." She smile brightly, forgot everything what just happened. Yoona rolles her eyes. 
 
"Hyuna? What are you doing here?" Taeyeon pretend to surprise and back away when Hyuna try to hug her. 
 
"Of course for the runway you silly. Oh Taeyeon, I miss you so much! Where have you been? I've been looking for you. What are you doing here?" Hyuna holding Taeyeon hand's and play with it.
 
"Well, I'm here for my girlfriend and Yoona's. You know she's my bestfriend right?" Taeyeon pull her hand and put it in her pocket. 
 
"Girlfriend? You have girlfriend already? But, you know I like you right? How could you do this to me?" Hyuna keep closer, ignoring Yoona. When she about to hugs Taeyeon again, Taeyeon push her lightly. She didn't want Tiffany misunderstood when she saw that. 
 
"No, please Hyuna. Just go find someone else. I never interested in you. I just treat you like my other friends. I never love you." Taeyeon avoiding to say sorry because she didn't di anything that require her to say sorry. 
 
Hyuna didn't stop. She keep come closer to Taeyeon and begging her to accept her. At the fisrt Taeyeon still can hold it. But just after so many time Hyuna keep trying to hugs her or hold her hand, Taeyeon can't take it anymore. Yoona who's standing near to them reallize the change in Taeyeon faces. 'Oh no! Control yourself Taeyeon, please.' 
 
"Hyuna, i think you should stop. I don't think it's a good idea to force Taeyeon. You don't want to see her mad right? I'm afraid I can't stop her if she get angry. Even Yuri and Sooyoung's not here to stop her."
 
"I'm not talking to you miss Yoona, don't interrupt!" Hyuna loose her respect to Yoona now. 
 
"I'm warning you. Just, be careful." Yoona move back a little bit. She know Taeyeon gonna explode anytime soon. Luckily she saw Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon come to them. 
 
Hyuna still try bugging Taeyeon, she keep chasing Taeyeon and ask her to break up with her girlfriend and keep her as her girlfriend. 
 
"STOP IT you !!!! How dare you ask me to break up with my girlfriend? Who do you think you are? I'm gonna kill you!!!!" Taeyeon explode. She really mad when she heard Hyuna ask her to break up. It's not only that, actually she try to hold her anger when she remember what she did with Tiffany. 
 
"Yuri help!!!!" Yoona shout when she saw Taeyeon try to get Hyuna. Yuri and the others run to get Taeyeon and hold her tightly. Even she's tiny, none of them can stop her when she get angry. Taeyeon is not a type of person that get angry easily, but when she's mad all of her friend afraid of her. 
 
"Go hyuna before she kill you. GO NOW!!" Yoona tell Hyuna to go before Taeyeon can get her. "Everyone help us! Taeyeon, please stop!!! Taeng, pleaseeeeee." Yoona begging Taeyeon to stop. Yuri and the other really try hard to hold her. Taeyeon can't control herself, she try to catch Hyuna and punch her hand everywhere. Hyuna run away when she saw Taeyeon like that. 
 
"Taengoo, please stop. She's gone now. Please Taeyeon, not here. Everyone looking at you now. Please stop Taengoo. Yoona! Call Tiffany NOW!!" Yoona run to find Tiffany. Taeyeon still didn't stop. 
 
Not long after that Yoona come with Tiffany. "What happened here? Taetae? Oh my God! What happened to her?" Tiffany stop immediately when she saw more than five people try to hold Taeyeon. She run to Taeyeon and hugs her.
 
"Taetae, stop! Please. It's me Tiffany. Taetae, please stop!!!!!!" Tiffany hugs her tightly and never let her go. 
 
When Taeyeon still didn't stop, Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's face and kiss her hard, try to stop her. Taeyeon slowly calm herself up, but she still try to escape. Tiffany didn't let her go. Still kissing her. Her friends try to loose their hold. Taeyeon finally calm down after more than five minutes. 
 
Tiffany then stop kissing her and hold Taeyeon tightly. "Taetae, it's me, Tiffany. stop please. I'm here. It's okay now. Please." Tiffany caressed Taeyeon back. 
 
Taeyeon just reallize what happened, and hugs Tiffany tightly. "I'm sorry Fany, I loose control. I'm sorry. Did  I hurt you Fany ah?" Taeyeon check Tiffany out. She's afraid she's hurt her.
 
"No, you're not. I'm okay. Are you okay? Come here, sit down first. Sorry guys, she's okay now. Sorry again." Tiffany apologizes to other people that help them.
 
"Guys, I'm sorry. Did i hurt you? I'm really sorry." Taeyeon hugs Yuri and the others.
 
"Oh my God Tae, that's the last time I'm gonna saw you get mad. Never! Never ever do that again! What happened if we're not here? You're gonna hurt my Yoona." Yuri hugs Yoona. She's still can't believe what she just saw.
 
"I'm sorry. It just, I can't control myself when she keep bothering me. It just feel that i'm gonna ripped her face off! Geeesshhhh!" "Calm down Taetae, drink this. It's okay now." Tiffany give her some water.
 
"What happened here? Everyone told us someone gone crazy here." Suddenly Sunny and Jessica comes when they heard the story.
 
"This midget gone mad. Luckily you're not here princess. I'm afraid you get hurt just now." Sooyoung hugs Jessica. 
 
"Taengoo? What happened?" Jessica asked.
 
"It's Hyuna. She asked Taeyeon to break up and forces her to accept her. Don't you think she's crazy?" Yoona tell them.
 
"She's what??????!!!!" Tiffany get up.
 
"Calm down Tiff. You know Taeyeon not gonna leave you. Just let her be. She just got scolded by the stage manager and I bet Seohyun just told her something. Now, can we just cool down now and get ready?" Yoona calm Tiffany's down.
 
Taeyeon pull Tiffany and ask her to sit on her lap. "I'm not gonna do that Fany ah. How i wish I can punch her face just now. Don't worry. I love you no matter what happened." 
 
After everyone calm down, they continue to get ready. "Fany ah, where's your phone. I try call you so many times." Taeyeon look at Tiffany when Jessica put make up on her face.
 
Tiffany thinking, should she tell Taeyeon now or later. "I'll tell you later. Where's Nana? You told me you bring her here." Tiffany try to change the topic. 
 
"Owh, she's with mommy. I'm so glad I didn't bring her here just now. I don't want her to see me like that. Phew." 
 
"Yeah, you're so lucky Taetae."
 
"Now, Taengoo can you go to your sit now? It's not a surprise when you saw Tiffany now. You need to see her on the stage. Now, go go go!" Sunny chase her away. 
 
"Yah!! I want to see her."
 
Tiffany and Jessica shook their head.
 
"No, go now! Shooo shooo." 
 
"Fany ah, help me. Let me go you midget."
 
"Yah! Who's midget, you're the one midget!" Taeyeon run to Tiffany and kiss her before running away from Sunny. 
 
"Good luck baby!! I love you!!" Taeyeon running away and laughing happily. 
 
"Baby? For real Tiff?" Jessica laughing when she heard Taeyeon call Tiffany's baby.
 
"Yah! Stop it. She's not call me that. Just sometime when she like to tease me she call me that." Tiffany feel embarrased.
 
15 minute before the show, everyone got so nervous. Hoping that the show will succeed. "Okay everyone, listen. Show them what you got. All of you are the best. No matter what happene up there, focus. I know you can do it. Make me proud. Okay?" Yoona said. 
 
"We will make you proud Yoona shi!" Everyone shouting. "Good, now get ready. Remember what we practise before. Now, where the hell is Hyuna?" Yoona look around, looking for her. "Key, go look for her. No matter she's ready or not tell her to get ready for the show and I will not accepting a no from her. You got me?" Key nod her head and run to find Hyuna. 
 
"Excuse me everyone. May I have your attention for a while?" Seohyun clap her hands. Everyone look at her. 
 
"Let me introduce you guys to this most wonderful person ever. My good friend, Mr. Lee Soo Man, director Elle magazine in Korea. He's here to look for a new face for the magazine. He's heard that there's a very good potential models here. So, I wish you good luck and show him the best." 
 
Mr. Lee Soo Man smile. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Good luck for tonight. I need to tell you guys, one of lucky person tonight will get s contract with our magazine as new faces of Elle magazine. So, I just need two person tonight, one ladies and one gentlemen. The contract is not cheap too. One million US dollar and two years contract with us." Everyone' gasp hearing the amount. Hyuna who just come with the annoyed face, stop. "What? A million dollar? You don't need to look for other sir. You just look at the one you needed now." She smirked.
 
Mr. Lee Soo Man turn around. "Well, beatiful lady. I loved to hire you. But, I'm afraid you need to show me more,coming late is not one of the option. So good luck everybody." All of the models chuckles. "Laugh all you want. I'm gonna get it." She stomp her feet and goes to the backstage.
 
It's show time. The MC of the night introduce the special guess of the night, Mr. Lee Soo Man and  Seohyun to everyone. He jokes around to cheer up the situation before let the models out. Before the show started, the MC tell everyone that they have another surprise for the night.  "Okay, everyone, tonight we're have a special performance. So, just stay with us until the performers comes okay? So, let's begin!" Everyone clap they're hands. 
 
One by one the male model goes out and give they're best. They know it's one of the opportunity to work under Elle magazine. While the models goes out, suddenly one of the famous group came out and sings. It's 2ne1. All the models know about it already since they rehearse before. Audience cheer up. Nana clap her hand happily because she really love 2ne1. "Unnie! Nana really love 2ne1unnie!" She laughing when talking to Taeyeon. Simce they sit at the front row, it's easy for the artist saw them. Taeyeon wave her hand try to get the attention from CL. When CL saw here she saw how excited Nana's face was. 
 
"Guys! Make some noise for this little cutie pie!!" CL come closer and hold Nana up, bring her to the stage with her. Everyone cheer more when they saw Nana. Then Nana try to dance to 2ne1 song. All of them laughing looking how funny she was. Dara can't hold it anymore, she hugs Nana and kiss her. Then after finish the show, all of them gather around and bow to audinece with all the models with them. 
 
CL return Nana to Taeyeon and kiss her before handed her to Taeyeon. "Aigoooo my Nana so cute up there. You happy now baby?" Mrs.mkim put her on her lap and hugs her. "Nana so happy now aunty." Taeyeon just smiles watching her mom and Nana. She's so glad Nana's happy. 
 
"Wow! 2ne1 guys. Give it up for them once more!! And to you cute little guy, you're so lucky. Now, that's the only begining, we got a lot of things to show to you. So sit still. Now, the next show!" 
 
"Okay, guys. Let's started. You, Hyuna. Stop acting you know everything. This is not your personal show. I bet you didn't know they change something up there. Now, just follow the flow. No matter what happened, just move. Now, get ready!" Yoona warned her. Hyuna just nod her head and get ready. She didn't saw Tiffany yet since they're slot is bot the same one. Yoona pit Tiffany on the last show. 
 
The three trouble maker get ready on their position. They grined thinking of what gonna happen later.