Hyuna?

Double Trouble
Later that night, both of the girls going home to Taeyeon place. Taeyeon took a shower first and let Tiffany rest for a while. 
 
"Fany ah, I'm done. Go get shower now then we can go to sleep." Tiffany get up and took a shower. Taeyeon took the document from her briefcase and lay on the bed. Checking out all what she need to prepare for tomorrow. There's a lot of things she need to do for tomorrow. 
 
Tiffany come closer and dry her hair. 'Taeyeon look so cute with her glasses.' Tiffany chuckles. She come closer and hover up on Taeyeon waist. She sat there and just staring at Taeyeon. 
 
"Tae." She called.
 
"Hmh?" Still not looking at Tiffany, too concentrate for the document.
 
Tiffany pout. Waiting for Taeyeon to give her attention. After not hearing anything from Tiffany, Taeyeon look up for her love and smile when she saw her pouting. She put her document beside her and carresed Tiffany's thigh. "What's problem? You want to tell me something?" 
 
"I'm not sure I can do it this thursday. Is it okay if I didn't do it?" 
 
Taeyeon sat up, hugging Tiffany waist. "Are you sure? Why don't just give a try first. You're not gonna loose anything if you try. Yoona and the others trust you. So why don't you give a chance for yourself to trust yourself?" 
 
Tiffany put her arms on Taeyeon neck. "I don't know. I never do anything like this before. Getting attention from someone I don't know. Every eyes will look at me. What if I make a mistake? Yoona and the other have a very high expectation on me." She sigh.
 
"That's the reason you need to try it first. If you don't like it then you can stop. But make sure after you done with the Paris fashion show okay? I will talk to Yoona if you don't want to continue after that. Don't worry. I know you can do it. Just be confident." Taeyeon kiss her cheek and staring at Tiffany eyes. 
 
"Thank you Taetae. You really help me. I really appreciate it. Since you come to my life, you change me a lot, I mean in a very good way. I never have someone like you before in my life. Thank you." She said, eyes never left Taeyeon's. 
 
Taeyeon smile and hug her tightly before kiss her passionately. "I'm glad you accept me too. Come on, let's sleep. We need to wake up early tomorrow. Oh yeah, can you ask Sunny or Sooyoung to get you tomorrow after lunch? I don't think I can send you to Yoona's studio. After sending you to the office I need to go to the site with Krystal." 
 
"Sure. Don't worry about that, and make sure you didn't forget your phone again." She pinch Tae hip.
 
"Ouchhh!! Yah! That's hurt." She pout. Tiffany smile and kiss her pouting lips. "There. Goodnight Taetae. I love you." She snuggle closer and Taeyeon just smile, kissing Tiffany forehead and says, " I love you too my love. Goodnight".
 
=======================================================================
 
They arrive at the office earlier than their their officemate. "Fany ah, take my keys. Maybe I'm going to be home late today. Go back first okay? I'll ask Hyo or Sunny to send you back later. Don't forget to take your lunch later. Bye." Tiffany just smile and waving her hand.
 
Not long after that, Hyo comes and approach Tiffany. 
 
"Hey, how's your preparation for this thursday?" Hyo asked.
 
"I'm super duperly nervous. I can imagine do that in front of so many people. Hey, how to calm down. I saw both of you and Tae always look relax and chill."
 
"Well, we're born this way. Hahahahaha!" Hyoyeon laughing and Tiffany just rolled her eyes. "Really Hyo, I need to do this for Taeyeon. She trust me so much. I can't dissapoint her." 
 
Hyoyeon still laughing. "Okay, first, we're at office now and you can't call me Hyo. Second, what is the thing that make you afraid to do it? Tell me. There's nothing to worry about right? No one gonna eat you. Just act you're confident in doing anything. No one know what inside you Tiff. You just show them that you can do anything you want. I know because sometimes I do feel insecure but as you can see I'm not showing it. If you show your weakness easily people will judge you easily too. I'm gonna ask Sooyoung later to teach you how to do some act." She pats Tiffany shoulder.
 
Tiffany thinking on what Hyo said. "You're right. I need to show them I can do it too. Thank you madam. I really need to work on it. Come on, let's go to the office." 
 
Both of them keep on talking. They realize everyone look at them and bow their head. "What's wrong with them?" Tiffany asked.
 
"Ahhh.. Maybe now they know that you're belong to Mr. Kim daughter so they respecting you now. Hahahahah!! You need to get used to this now Tiff. Congratulation! Now, only me and Taeyeon can bully you. Hahahaha!!" 
 
"I don't want this. I need them to treat me as before, except for the bullying part. It's no fun to work in this situation." Tiffany sigh. 
 
"That's the reason why Taeyeon didn't want to revealed ourself at the beginning. She don't like people treat her like she suppose to. She just want the normal life, not like some wealthy people that need to be respectful, the protocol and so on. You can see how she treat us, the other people right? She's didn't choose people to be friend with. That's what I love about Taeyeon." Tiffany can't agree more. That's why she fall in love with Taeyeon. She treat her like she want to. 
 
Hyoyeon stand in front of Victoria's table and clap her hand to get the attentionf rom the others. "Good morning to all of you. Can I have some attention please? Thank you. Well, as you know who I am and Taeyeon already, we need you go treat us just like before. Me as the manager and Taeyeon and Tiffany just like before. No need to be afraid of us, just don't be too rude. Please respect your subordinate like other human being. I know I'm not Mr. Kim daughter but still I'm one of her family. So, please just act as normal. I'm not gonna do anything unless you do something bad for the company. Understand that?" Everyone nod their head shows they understand. "One more important thing, don't try to touch this girl here if you don't want Taeyeon to kill you." Hyoyeon laughing and leave them.
 
"Yah!!!" Tiffany shout and try to hide her embarrasement. Everyone chuckles and Tiffany walk fast to her table. 
 
"Tiffany, you need to explain this to me. I really don't understand what ma'am explain to me." Wooyoung comes with the files. Tiffany looks at the document and read it before try to explain to Tiffany. After that she explain one by one so that Wooyoung will understand it. 
 
"Just like that? Oh my god! Why on earth it's so hard to understand when ma'am explain to me? Oh yeah, there's something I need to do but I'm afraid if you not agree with me. As you can see this one. Is it okay if i change it to this? I really think this one more suitable than this one. What do you think?" Wooyoung shows his document to Tiffany.
 
"Wow! You're right. I think this one much better. We need to tell ma'am about this. Come, let's meet her and show her about this." Wooyoung smile wider when he heard what Tiffany said. 
 
They knock on the door and wait for Hyoyeon to let them in. Then they sit with hyoyeon so they can talk about it. They talk and talk until lunch hour. They took lunch together before Tiffany goes to Yoona studio. 
 
On the way to the studio, Tiffany calls Taeyeon to ask her if she already took her lunch.
 
"Hello, Taetae. Where are you now?"
 
"Hello mousie. I'm with Krystal now looking for a place to have our lunch. Did you take your lunch already?" 
 
"Yeah, I did. I'm with Sooyoung now. We're on our way to Yoona's studio. I just want to make sure you have your lunch. So, don't forget okay. Bye."
 
"Okie dokie mousie. Bye."
 
"Tiff, can you bring this foods too. I bought something for them. I need to look for a parking space.  I see you later." Sooyoung give the foods to Tiffany. She took it and went to the studio.
 
As she enter the studio she saw someone familiar. 'Oh !' 
 
"Well, well, well. What we have here? What are you doing here nerdy? Foods? Owh you're doing the food delivery? Suits you well. Hahhahaha!! Come on girls." The girls hit her shoulder on purpose when she walk through her. 
 
"Hyuna! I'm sorry. She didn't mean too. I'm Hyomin. It's the second time we met. Once again, I'm sorry on behalf of her." 
 
"Nevermind. That's okay and thank you for saving me last time." Tiffany bow and walk to Yoona office. 
 
"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Is Sooyoung do this to you? Where is she? I'm gonna kick her . Come here Tiff. Sshhh..sshhhh.. Stop crying." Jessica try to calm her down. Sooyoung comes and look at the others. She don't understand why everyone glaring at her.
 
"What?" 
 
"Why did you make her cry?" Sunny come closer and fold her arms.
 
"What? Who crying? What happened here? Tiffany? Hey, what' wrong. She's okay when she's out from my car just now." Sooyoung come closer and take a look.
 
"I'm o-okay g-guys. It's not Soo." Tiffany try to stop her sobs.
 
"See? I didn't do anything. Tell me Tiff, who did this to you. Let me and Sunny get them." Sunny nod her head. 
 
Yoona come closer and hugs Tiffany. "It's okay Tiff. You can tell us." 
 
Tiffany tell them about Hyuna and how Hyuna treat her. They listen carefully, so they can understand Tiffany situation. 
 
"Hyuna? The model Hyuna?" Yoona shock. Tiffany nod her head. "But she's so kind just a few minutes ago. Right guys?" Yoona still can't believe it. Seohyun sigh. "You know Yoona, I've heard a lot of story about her. There's a lot of things not nice to hear about her. I know she got a potential but her attitudes toward people around her is bad. She's so rude and arrogant. Maybe she just act so nice since you're her idol and maybe juat because I'm here."
 
"So is she the one that Taeyeon told me last night? I'm gonna get that girl. How dare her to mess with my friends. I need to meet Yuri now. Oh yeah babe, I bought your favorite. Eat it while it's still hot. I'm going to look for Yuri now. Meet you later." Sooyoung get up and peck Jessica lips before going out again. 
 
"You're not going to have some?" Jessica hold Sooyoung's hand. "I already have it while waiting for the food earlier. You guys enjoy it. Tiff, don't worry. Let me and Yuri thinking something." 
 
Tiffany's now feels calm when all her friends with her when she needs them. "Thank you guys." 
 
"Don't worry Tiff. We're always with you. So, you need to show to Hyuna how good you are. I bet she's gonna shut when she saw you on the runway with Yoona." Seohyun said.
 
Everyone agrees. That's one of the way she can get revenge, apart from what Sooyoung and Yuri gonna do later. They know that's the bad idea to let them do something without them. But this time they gonna let that two idiot do whatever they want. 
 
Sunny phone just rang and she saw it's Taeyeon. "Hello Taengoo. What's wrong?"
 
"Where's Tiffany? I called her but she didn't answer it."
 
"Ah, she's with Yoona and Jessie now."
 
"Aishh..hey, is that true that Hyuna make her cry again?"
 
"How did you know that?"
 
"Sooyoung just call me. I'm so gonna kill that girl. Now I need Hyoyeon too. She's gonna get it. Is she going to do runway too this thursday?"
 
"Oh no!!! Not Hyo too? Is Yuri and Soo is not enough? I think it's going to be a disaster if four of you plan to do something."
 
"Don't worry Sunny, we're not gonna do something bad for others. It's just for hyuna. I need to look after Yoona reputation too. So, is she's in on this thursday or not?"
 
"Yes she is. You better not doing something stupid Taeng. I trust you."
 
"Sure Sunny. I need to go now. Tell Tiffany i say i love you. Hahahhaa!! Bye Sunny."
 
"Aishhhh. Okay okay, bye." Sunny put her phone back. "Who are you talking to?" Jessica asked.
 
"Yah! Can you not do that again? I almost get heart attack!" 
 
"Oh so drama queen." Jessie rolled her eyes. Yoona and Tiffany just smiles.
 
"It's Taeyeon. She call you but you didn't answer it so she call me. Soo just told her about Hyuna and she's mad right now. She's gonna bring Hyo too in their devilish plan. I hope no one gonna get killed later. Hahahahaha!!" 
 
"What??? Now Hyo too? Oh my god!" Yoona faceplam herself. She know it's a bad idea to let them doing something. But, once Taeyeon make a plan no one can stop her, and now Hyo, Yuri and Soo with her no one can stop them. Her favorite partner in crime.
 
Tiffany and Seohyun confused. "What's wrong?" 
 
"You're not gonna believe what those four are going to do. Don't mess with Kim Taeyeon and her partner in crime." Jessie chuckles. She still remember when they still in high school, no one dare to come near to them when Taeyeon and Hyoyeon with them. They're not a bad kids, they just love teasing people around but sometimes it's too much. 
 
"Tiff, you better tell her not to do anything stupid this thursday. I don't want this show become prankster show. I know they enjoy this thing so much especially Taeng and Hyo." Yonna worried.
 
"Don't worry Yoong, she promise not to do anything stupid. She's grown up already. Maybe Tiff just need to tell her not to over do it." Sunny actually enjoy to watch it too if something happened but she know Jessica not gonna like it. It's enough for her to try to handle Soo alone. 
 
"Okay, I'll try to talk to her later."
 
"Thank you Tiff." Yoona hugs her. Seohyun come closer and whisper something to Tiffany. "Are you sure?" Tiffany not feel so good. Seohyun nods and grins. 
 
Later that night the four prankster gather at Luna's restaurant to make their plan.
 
"So, guys. What should we do to Hyuna?" Sooyoung look at the threes tooges in front of her. 
 
"We must do something that doesnt effect Yoong image too. So, be careful in anything what you guys thinking now. I don't want to ruin her show. I want Hyuna feel the pain she caused to my Fany. How I wish I just can punch her in her face." Taeyeon try to control her anger.
 
Yuri thinking of something and about to say it then she shook her head and continue thinking. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung looking at the menu and about to order their foods. It's almost 10 PM and they haven't get their dinner yet. It's all because they waiting for Taeyeon to finish her work first then meet them at the resaurant. 
 
"Guys guys guys, how about this? We put some glue to her wig?" Yuri excited telling them.
 
"Then?" Hyoyeon waiting for Yuri ro finish her idea. 
 
"Then? Ermmm..then, then what? Let that wig stuck on her head. It's hard to take it off right?" She grinned widely.
 
"Too boring. We need something exciting. Hyo, usually you're the one got a brilliant ideas."
 
"I'm too hungry to think. Let's eat first and thinking about it while we eat." Everyone nods. Suddenly Taeyeon phone's ring. It's Tiffany. 
 
"Hello, Fany ah."
 
"Taetae? Where are you? Not done yet? It's late."
 
"Sorry Fany ah, I forgot to tell you. I'm with Hyo and the others. I just finish at site then we're just about to having dinner now. Did you eat already? You want me to buy something before I go back?"
 
"Hhmmm.. I want spagetti, and don't be late. I'm sleepy but I'm hungry. I'm waiting for you to have dinner together."
 
"Sorry Fany ah. Okay, I won't be late. Go take a rest now. I'm coming soon."
 
"Okay, bye. Drive safely okay?"
 
"Okay. Don't worry. Bye." They hang up the phone.
 
"She's okay?" Sooyoung asked.
 
"Yeah, why not?" 
 
"If that's Jessica she will asked me to go back immediately. Hahahahha!! You're so lucky to have Tiff. Take care oh her Taeng. She's such a good girl." Sooyoung pat her shoulder.
 
"I know Soo. I'll never hurt her. She's my everything. Don't worry. If you guys notice me treat her badly, scold me. I know sometimes she's mad at me since I treat everyone nicely, her jealousy is so dangerous." All of them chuckled. They still remember when Tiffany saw Taeyeon with IU last time.
 
"Hey, how about her family? Have you met them?" Now it's Hyo turn to ask. Everyone look at Taeyeon.
 
"Nope. I never asked about her family. Maybe one day."
 
"And, are you sure they're okay with your realtionship with her daughter?" Yuri nod her head agreeing with Sooyoung question.
 
Taeyeon just sigh and continue eating. She don't want to think about that now. She just want to get to know Tiffany more first before asking about her family. Now everyone focusing on their foods. 
 
"So, any idea? I need to go back fast since Fany haven't have her dinner yet. Luna!" Taeyeon wave her hand to Luna and ask her to come to their table. "Can I have another spagetti st like this?" 
 
"Having here?"
 
"Nope, take away." She's smile and so Luna. 
 
"I got something. How about this?" Hyoyeon told them her idea. All of them can't stop giggling when they hear Hyo idea. 
 
"As usual, you're the best Hyo! The best cousin ever! Right guys?" Sooyoung and Yuri grin widely thinking the interesting idea. 
 
"Okay, so Soo and Yul you need to come to my office tomorrow and we prepare evertything. Taeng, I believe you still need to go to the site with Krys right? And I'm going to ask Wooyoung to go too so he can help you guys." Hyo look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon frown. Hyo know how Taeyeon hates to do her job now. She guess Taeyeon just miss her camera so much. 
 
"I know Tae, you don't like this job right? We're trying to finish it as soon as possible. Even if we can finish it earlier, you trytofinish your job only and let the rest to us. I know you miss your camera already. Why didn'tyou bring your camera with you? I still remember you don't want to let go your camera even when you eat before."
 
"Who said I didn'tbring my camera?" She took out her camera from her bag. "Tadaaaa! My new baby. I just saw this when Krystal and me have our lunch earlier. Don't tell Tiffany about this, she don't like I'm wasting my money. I bet she's going to faint if she saw my collection at New York." She giggles. 
 
"Damn! Taeng, this one is expensive! Like, really really expensive." Yuri took the camera from Taeyeon. 
 
"I know, but I love it. So I bought it. Hehehe. Please don't tell Tiffany about this." 
 
Hyoyeon just shook her head. She still remeber when she visit Taeyeon at New York a few years ago before Taeyeon move to her new apartment, her room full with all the photography stuff. That's the main reason she move out fro. Her old apartment and find the bigger apartment so she can put her stuff. She even make a mini studio at her apartment so it's easy for her to do her job. Even she's not taking much job but the payment for her service is not cheap. Her crew is one of the best there. 
 
"Okay guys, I need to go now. I don't want to let Fany waiting for me. I bet she's hungry now. I'll pay for our dinner tonight. Don't forget about our plan." She get up and went to the counter to pay for their foods. 
 
"Thank you Taengoo!!!" The three of them shouts and make the restaurant staff laugh. Taeyeon grins showing her white teeth.
 
She drive fast but still carefully. She can't wait to see Fany. As she arrive, she run to her apartment but before that she knock ahjuma doors and give her food she buy for the ahjuma. Ahjuma smiling and kissing Taeyeon's cheek before Taeyeon continue running to her apartment.
 
She knocked the door and waiting for Tiffany to open it. She heard the foot step come closer to the door. Then she saw sleepy Fany open the door. 
 
"Sorry mousie, a little bit late. Come, let's have dinner then you can go to sleep okay?" Taeyeon kissed Tiffany forehead and guide her to the kitchen to have her food. 
 
Taeyeon put the food at the table and suddenly Tiffany hugs her from the back. "I miss you Taetae." Tiffany kiss Taeyeon's back. Taeyeon smiles and turn around so she can hugs Tiffany too. "I miss you too. Come on, you need to eat. See, I bought your favorite spagetti. Come, let's eat out there." Tiffany grins widely and she take the food while Taeyeon bring the drinks. Tiffany eat it and Taeyeon just staring at her. Smiling, looking how hungry Tiffany was. She chuckle when she saw the sauce around Tiffany's mouth.  She get up and sit beside Tiffany. Tiffany raised her eyebrow looking at Taeyeon. 
 
"What?" Tiffany asked when Taeyeon didn't say anything and just smiling. Taeyeon pull her chin up and all the sauce around then she kiss Tiffany lips. "Yummy, you taste so good tonight." She said before continue kissing Tiffany. Luckily she finish eating already. 
 
"Tae." Tiffany try to stop Taeyeon eventhough actually she didn't want to. Taeyeon cupped her face and not showing to stop the kissing. Tiffany then let go the fork and grab Taeyeon head to deepen the kiss. They continue kissing until they need to breath. 
 
"Wow! That's great. You're getting better in kissing I see." Taeyeon teased Tiffany. Tiffany cheek turn red. She playfully smack Taeyeon chest. "Well, I got a great teacher if you want to know." She's play along.
 
"Really? Can I meet her then? I need to learn too." 
 
"Sure, you're going to meet her now." Then Tiffany attack her lips again. Both of them chuckles. 
 
"I'm so proud of myself now. Congratulation to myself for being a good teacher to miss Tiffany Hwang here." Taeyeon pat her own shoulder then kiss it. Tiffany just laughing. "You're so full of yourself darling." Tiffany kiss her cheek. "Of course I am. I'm the best, DARLING." She purposely said that 'darling' word louder. Tiffany can't stop smiling and hugs Taeyeon tightly. 
 
"Allright, allright. Finish your food and we're going to bed now."
 
"I'm done. And you, you need to take shower first befors going bed."
 
"Am I smelling bad?" Taeyeon smell herself. "Damn! I smell so good! So I don't need to take a bath now." She grins.
 
"No, you still need to take a bath now. Go, go. Let me clean this."
 
Taeyeon get up and go to her bathroom to take a bath before goes to sleep. Tiffany waiting for her and play with her phones. She smile when she saw her wallpaper.
 
"What are you looking at that make you smile like that?" Taeyeon dry her hair. Tiffany turn her phones and show the wallpaper. 
 
"Oh, I see. Let's took another photo now. I want your face all over my phone." Taeyeon grab her phone and lay beside Tiffany. "Yah! Your hair still wet." "It'll look y then. Hahahaha!!"
 
"Come here, 1 2 3 cheeseeeeeee!" They took so many selca and make some stupid faces too then they can't stop laughing looking back at their own photos. Taeyeon sat up and she ask Tiffany to get up too. "Sit here." Tiffany sit in front of her then Taeyeon grab her waist so that Tiffany can rest her back on Taeyeon chest. She hugs her tightly before continue taking picture together. 
 
"Let me see, I need to choose the best one to put on my wallpaper." Taeyeon look back all the photos and Tiffany turn around. She took Taeyeon phone and kiss her lips before Taeyeon can say anything.
 
"There, that's your wallpaper." Tiffany took a picture she's kissing Taeyeon. 
 
"Wow! Cool. My Fany now really good in taking picture too. Once again, thank you myself. I love you so much." She kiss her own shoulder again. Tiffany can't do anything and just laughing. 
 
"Enough for tonight. Let's get some sleep." Tiffany lay back waiting for Taeyeon do the same. She immediately snuggle to Taeyeon when Taeyeon lay back. 
 
"Tae, Yoona ask me to remind you not doing any stupid thing this thursday. Can you promise me not doing any stupid thing that can embarrass her?" 
 
Taeyeon chuckle, she put her arms around Tiffany and play with her hair. "Tae?"  "Don't worry Fany ah. I know. Just wait and see." 
 
"One more thing, Seo just told me something interesting." She whisper at Taeyeon's ear.
 
"Really? She said that?" Tiffany just nod her head. 
 
"Interesting. That's good then. I need to tell Hyo." Taeyeon grab her phone. 
 
"Tae, you can tell her tomorrow. It's late. Maybe she's sleeping already." Tiffany took Taeyeon phone and put back at the table beside their bed. "Okay then. We should get some sleep too. Good night Fany Fany Tiffany! Mwaaaahhhh!!" She kiss Tiffany forehead before leaning her head to Tiffany head. 
 
"Good night to you too my dorky Taetae." She kiss Taeyeon neck the both of them drift to sleep.
========================================================================
 
Guys! Guys! I'm sorry not updating this story for a long time. I'm a little bit busy now. It's school holiday now then there's a lot of wedding here. 
 
As a wedding photographer I really got a lot of job now. *sigh* but I LOVE IT!!! 
 
Sorry for the spelling error or grammatically error. I'm not dictionary. Bwahahahahahahaha!!!
 
So! Enjoy!!
 
What will Hyo and the others plan for Hyuna? Deguendeguendeguen...