Nerdy model

Double Trouble
"Jessie, it's enough. I got no money to pay for all this." Tiffany feel worry when she saw Jessica, Sunny and Mrs. Kim like buy everything on that store. She can't afford it. It's not cheap at all. 
 
"Mommy will pay for you. Come on, choose more. Jessie really know how to choose good stuff." Mrs. Kim pull Tiffany's hand and ask her choose more. Tiffany shakes her head and tell she's just got enough. 'I bet all this stuff will cost more that my paycheck every months'. Tiffany mumbling.
"Thank you aunty!! We love you!!" Sunny and Jessica hugs Mrs. Kim after she's pay all the things they buy. 'Thank God this ladies are so rich.' Tiffany smiles as she see how closed all of her friends with her boss family. They must be a nice person, all of them are so comfortable with that family. 
 
"Come on ladies, let's get something to eat. I'm hungry now." Mrs. Kim hold Tiffany's hand tightly. Sunny and Jessica just smiles. 'You don't know how lucky you are Tiff. Kim's family is the nice and dorkiest family ever. Whether you're going to be dead by happiness or dying after teased by the family.' Jessica hold Tiffany's other hand. 
 
"Tiff, we need to change your attire after this. As I promise I'm going to be your fashion advisor. So, let's start it today. I think your mommy would like to see how her gorgeous daugther here look like after make over. You're not gonna believe it aunty how gorgeous your baby here." Jessica convince Mrs. Kim. 
 
"I know about it already. I can see how beautiful she is. You see, every girl has their own beautya nd I can see how beautiful she is at the first time I saw her today." She pinch tiffany's cheek. Jessica moves and sits beside Mrs. Kim and shows her Tiffany's photo on her phone. That's the one when she do the photoshoot with Yoona. 
 
Mrs. Kim look at the phone and then Tiffany's, then the phone again. "Wow! Is this really you Tiffany?" Tiffany nods her head shyly. "Jessie, go change her now. I need to see her like this by myself. Come on, come on." Mrs. Kim push Jessica away. Sunny just laugh to watching her friends being push by Taeyeon's mom. 
 
"But aunty we need to go to my place first, so I can do her make up too. Come on, we're going there together. Let Sunny do your make up too." 
 
Mrs. Kim get up and take all of her stuff, "come on! Choo choo! Use your car. I can't wait."
 
Tiffany just shakes her head. Mrs. Kim really behave like Taeyeon. 
 
On the other place, Taeyeon and her daddy just get what they want. "Are you sure you want to give her that?" "Why not?" Taeyeon ask back. "Nothing, I just want to know. Hey, come go to Luna's restaurant. I'm hungry now. They got new menu last week. I really want to try it." 
 
Both of them goes to the restaurant and try the new menu. "Wow! This is really good. We need to bring mom here. I'm sure she really like this." Her father just nod his head and can't stop eat his food's. "Hey dad, isn't that the famous singer? What's her name?" Taeyeon point her finger to the familiar face sits near thier table. Her father look at the direction. "Oh, I know her. Hey IU! Hey kids. Come here. What are you doing there eating alone? Come join us." Mr. Kim wave here hand and ask her to join them.
 
IU look around when she hear someone call her names. "Uncle Kim!!!!!" She ran to Mr. Kim table and hug him. "Hey kid I can't breath. Let me go." IU laughing and sit beside Mr. Kim. "Are you going to kill me or what? Where have you been? You didn't call us anymore. Did you forget us already?" Mr. Kim pat IU head. "I'm sorry uncle. I'm so busy lately. I'm going to have my come back and i really need to prepare for my comeback. I'm sorry uncle. How are you? Where's aunty?" They really didn't pay attention to Taeyeon.
 
"Huh, your aunty? She got her new baby already and she's going out with her. Owh, this is Taeyeon. My daughter. Taeng, this is IU." IU turn around and now she realize that someone else with them. "Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't see you. Hi, I'm IU. Nice go meet you." "Nice to meet you too IU. How did you know my daddy? Are you her girlfriend? Hey dad! Good choice. Hahahahaha!" Mr. Kim almost chocked on her food. IU's shocked on Taeyeon statement. "Yahhhh!! What did you say? He's too old to be my boyfriend! I got a great taste to choose my boyfriend, I'm not going to choose your dad! You midget!" Mr. Kim try to calm her down. Taeyeon on the other side laughing when she saw how angry IU was. 
 
"You think I'm stupid to trust you if you said you're his girlfriend? Hey, i'm just kidding. I know my dad never cheat to my mommy. Right daddy?" Taeyeon grins. Mr. Kim nod his head. "Hey kid, how is your life? Is it good to be a singer? I bet you're busy with allt he schedule right?" "Don't kid me you midget. How old are you?" "I'm 25 and you?" Taeyeon asked her back. 
 
"Really? 25? I'm sorry. I thought you 16 or 17. Well, I am busy right now for the comeback, for photoshoot and all that stuff. It's hard to do all that things, but I love it. The most annoying thing is running away from paparazzi. I really hate them. I wish they didn't know I'm here." IU sigh.
 
"Where's your bodyguard or manager? They shouldn't let you go out alone." Taeyeon drink her father coffee. "Hey go buy yourself. That's mine." Mr. Kim take that coffee back. Taeyeon juat give her daddy flying kiss. IU laugh a little when she saw that. "You guys really funny. I want to be alone today. Hey Taeyeon, where have you been? I thought uncle didn't have children, and who is aunty's new baby?" 
 
"This dork left us and go to New York. She just come back a few months ago. She need to help me at the office for a while. And your aunty new baby is this dork's girlfriend. I'll introduce her to you next time. But for this time, just pretend she's not my daughter. I'll explain to you later." IU confused, but she just nod her head. They keep on talking and IU feel comfortable with Taeyeon. Taeyeon ask IU to treat her as a sister since she's younger than Taeyeon. IU feel so happy because she really want to have a sister. They change phone number before IU goes separate ways. 
 
"Don't forget to call me if you want anything ok?" Taeyeon hugs her new friend. "Don't worry about her IU, if she make you cry I'm going to kick her for you. Uncle will save you from this dork. Come to our house next time ok? Take care kids." Mr. Kimtake his turn to hugs IU. She treat IU as her daugter too. "Ok uncle, Taeyeon. Keep in touch ok? I need to go now. Bye." 
 
"She's such a good girl. Hey, let's go back to the office. I want to know the progress of the project that Krystal and Hyo handle now. And you need to participate too Taeng, it's yours too. Don't wait for your girl. Your mommy not gonna let her go this early." Taeyeon just smile. 
 
"You know dad? I think they're not going to give my mousie back until midnight. Mommy with Jessie and Sunny now. You know what happened when they're together right?" Mr. Kim face palm himself. "They will spoil your girl Taeng. Ahhh!! I still need her in the office. I bet your mom will get her everyday now." 
 
"Don't worry dad. I'll talk with mommy later. Come, let's go."
 
=====================================================================
 
"Taetae, help me. Jessie and mommy didn't let me go. I need to go back to the office." Tiffany call Taeyeon when Mrs. Kim didn't let her go back to the office. "Hahhahahaha! Where are you now? What did they do to you?" Taeyeon knows her mother so well. She's not going to let Tiffany go until she satisfied with her. 
 
"I'm at Jessica place. Please Taetae. Come here. I miss you." That's the main reason why she want to go back to the office. "Awwww my mousie miss me? I miss you too. Where's your mommy? Let me talk to her. I need to know how much money she want to release you." She still remember when her mother told hers he's going to kidnap Tiffany earlier. 
 
"Hello madam kidnapper, please let my girlfriend go. I miss her so much already. How much money you want to let her go?" Taeyeon giggles. 
 
"Well young lover. I'm not going to let her go until she's got married. So, if you want to see her again you need to get married today. Deal?" Mrs. Kim . "Pssttt mom, put this on speaker." 
 
"Baby, how to put this on speaker?" She ask Tiffany to put that call on speaker. 
 
Taeyeon try to hold her giggle. She went to Hyoyeon office and drag her to her daddy office. Both of them looks confused. "Please madam kidnapper. Let her go. I need her. I can't live without her. Pleaseeeeee." Taeyeon pretend to beg. Hyoyeon and Mr. Kim hold their laugh. 
 
Jessica and Sunny come closer to hear that dork and her mother conversation. Tiffany hide her face, she didn't expect Taeyeon did that. "Deal is a deal. If you're not going to marry her, I need to find someone else to marry her. So?" 
 
"Nooooo!! Madam kidnapper. Please don't do that to me. I love her so much. I promise I'm going to marry her. So please let her go. She need to work too madam kidnapper. I bet her boss need her nowa t the office. Right mr. Big boss?" She told her father to participate in their acting. 
 
"Hey old lady, let my staff go. I can't handle her girlfriend here keep begging me to help her to release her girlfriend there. She's so noisy. I think I'm going to glue now. Come on, let her go old lady." Hyoyeon and Taeyeon really can't hold their laugh now. Taeyeon rolling out on the ground and Hyoyeon punch the couch on that room laughing hardly.
 
"Yahhhhh!! Who's old lady? How dare you call me old lady? You sleep on the couch tonight." All of them both side can't control their laugh. "That's my aunty. Wohooooo!" Sunny shouts from the back. 
 
"Hahahahaha!! Oh come on honey. I'm just kidding. Hey let her go back now. I need to discuss something important with her about the project. This is really important to us. Come on. We'll waiting for her now." 
 
"Okay okay. I send her now. Geeessshhh..we're just having fun now. You always ruin my fun time. Here you go baby. Now go. I let our driver send you back." Mrs. Kim give back Tiffany's phone. 
 
"I'm sorry mommy. It's not that I don't like to go with you. But I still need to go back to the office. What will the other say if they didn't saw me at the office. Also, we got a new project to handles. I'm really sorry. I promise I'll go with you again next time." Tiffany's hugs Mrs. Kim. "Don't worry dear, I know you're busy. We're going to meet again. You're my daughter too right? Now go.. Don't let your daddy and your crazy girlfriend wait for you. One more thing, starting today you're going to call him daddy. That's an order. Understand?" Tiffany sigh and just nod her head. 
 
"Mr. Lee told us we can start this project anytime. It's much better if we can do it as soon as possible. We can hold the vacation for a while, is it ok Taeng? We can go after everything's settle or when we got nothing much to do. Can we?" Hyoyeon explain to them. Taeyeon just nod. She really want to go on holiday already. 
 
Mr. Kim pat his daughter head. "Come on Taeng, just hold a bit. At least you can go on holiday in peace. Nothing much to worry right?" 
 
"I'm sorry I'm late. Here, mommy ask me to give this to you. Here for ma'am, this one for Taetae and this is for dadd--i mean Mr. Kim." Tiffany hand's the drinks that her mommy get for them. "Did she ask you to call me daddy too?" Tiffany looks down, she's afraid her boss will be mad at her. But she's more afraid of her new mother. This family really scary. 
 
"You better call me daddy now or else you're not gonna know what she's gonna do to both of us." Mr. Kim grins. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon chuckles.
 
"Mr. Big boss, why don't we celebrate for our new project? You know, we work really hard on this project. We should celebrate it. Right big boss?" Taeyeon gives Hyo signal to support her. 
 
"Yeah. I agree. Little celebration is okay right? Pleaseeeeeeee.. We can do it next week. Let me and Taeyeon prepare for it. We can do it here or outside. How about we do barbeque? It's more fun. Everyone can join us." Hyoyeon give a better idea. 
 
Mr. Kim pretend to think. Then he smile. "Sure, why not? And hey I can call IU to sing for us. Hey, Taeyeon give her a call. Ask her to come. You got her number right?" Taeyeon immediately get up and call IU. Tiffany frown. A little bit jelous. She know IU is a famous singer and she's cute too. She keep on staring at Taeyeon. 'She look so happy talking to IU. I didn't know she know her.' Tiffany bit her lips. 
 
Taeyeon come back and shows her happy face to everyone. "So? Can she come?" Her daddy ask. "She can't say no to me. Absolutely she's coming. She just ask me to remind her again. Let's discuss about it now. I can't wait to have a party." She didn't reallize Tiffany feel uncomfortable. 
 
"I'm going out for a while." Tiffany get up and going out. She's going to the roof top, try to calm herself. 'Don't be jelous Tiffany, she's yours already. You know she love you so much right? Don't get jelous, don't get jelous, don't get jelous, don't get jelous.' Try to convince herself. She startled when an arms wrap around her waist. "Hey, what's wrong?" Taeyeon ask. She turn around. "Nothing." 
 
Taeyeon smiles. She know Tiffany try to hide something from her. "Really? Nothing? Are you sure?" Taeyeon put Tiffany arms on her neck. Tiffany sigh, not even looking at Taeyeon. "Hey, look at me. You have to tell me if I did something wrong." Taeyeon cupped Tiffany face, caressed it with her thumbs. "Fine. I'm jelous." 
 
"Jelous? I didn't go out with anyone today. Don't tell me you got jelous with Mr. Kim? Fany, are you sure?" 
 
"Not him. I know you're not gonna fall for him. But, someone else." 
 
"Hyo?"
 
Tiffany slap Taeyeon arms and pout. Taeyeon laughing. "Then? Let me think. Is it Krystal? Victoria? That nice aunty that work at the lobby? Our receptionist? It can't be Wooyoung since he still on his honeymoon now." Taeyeon keep teasing Tiffany, but she didn't see anyone else that can make Tiffany jelous. 
 
"It's IU." She answer.
 
"IU?" Surprised. "Why? She's not even here." 
 
"So, do She need to be here so that I can get jelous? How long you know her? You never told me you know her."
 
Taeyeon giggles. This is her first time seeing her girlfriend get so jelous. She does sometime when they go out together when some cute girl approach her but this is first time she act like this. 
 
"You know Fany, you look so hot right now." Taeyeon kiss her. Tiffany push her little bit. "I'm serious Tae." 
 
"So do I. You really look hot when you're jelous. I need to make you jelous everyday so i can see this hot girl in front of me everyday." Taeyeon hugs Tiffany tightly. 
 
"Taetae~~" 
 
"Okay okay. I just met her today when Mr. Kim and me had our lunch. Our big boss know her and ask her to join us. She's a nice girl Fany. So friendly. I bet she can be your friend too if you meet her later. Trust me." 
 
Tiffany pout again. "So, you like her?"  
 
Taeyeon giggle and pinch Tiffany's cheek. "Aishhhhhh so cuteeeeeee. No, i hate her so much! Hahahahaha!! Of course I like her. She's just like a little sister for me." 
 
Tiffany look down, little bit dissapointed. "What so interesting on you shoes there? Is my face not interesting today? Maybe I need to put some make up so that you can see my face more."
 
Tiffany suddenly hugs Taeyeon. "I don't wanna loose you." 
 
"Sshh...hey, you're not gonna loose me. I'm yours only and you are mine no matter what happen. I told you already right? No one gonna change that. No one else in my heart right now. Only you. The one and only. There's no other space for anyone else. It's full with you, my Fany Fany Tiffany." She caressed Tiffany hair and hugs her tightly. 
 
Taeyeon kiss her forehead, down to her eyes, her nose then her cheek. Tiffany close her eyes, waiting for the kiss on her lips. Taeyeon smiles and kiss her. It's suppose to be just a peck, but Tiifany wrap her arms around Taeyeon neck and deepen their kiss. They just stop when their lungs lack of oxygen. "Wow!" Taeyeon pecks Tiffany lips again. "That's the best. I don't think I can't stop that if we're on my house now." Tiffany feel embarrased when Taeyeon said that. "Let's do that again tonight." Taeyeon , but actually she really mean it. "Stop it you byuntae. Come on, we need to go back. We need to discuss about that party." Tiffany playfully push Taeyeon. 
 
"I prefer to walk like this" she grabs Tiffany's hand and kiss it. 
 
"Hey what took you so long? And since when you use lipstick Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon ask her when they come back.
 
"Not mine. It's hers." She point to Tiffany. 
 
"Did you use your brain everytime you want to answer anyone question? At least use it for someone else. You see how red your girl back there? Tiffany, I told you control a bit. Luckily no mark this time. Aissshhhh this two. You should go get married already." Mr. Kim shakes his head. 
 
"Can we Mr. Big boss? I really want to marry her. Can you pay for our marriage? Don't forget our present too." Tiffany pinch Taeyeon hips. 
 
"Sure. I'm going to pay for all the expenses for you. Just make sure she's the one that you are going to marry." Taeyeon jump around like a kid. 
 
Hyoyeon and Tiffany just can't believe what did two dork said. 
 
"Okay now stop with all this married things, we need to discuss about your party first. Then about the project too. We need to have Krystal here too. Taeyeon, bring her in." 
 
"Ayy ayy captain." Taeyeon run outside to get Krystal. "Are you sure you're going to marry her Tiffany?" Mr. Kim ask her. Tiffany smile amd nod her head. "It's like you're going to marry 5 years old kid." Hyoyeon laugh. 
 
"Here come the ice princess of Kim Corp. make way for her before she melt." Taeyeon drag Krystal and make her sit beside Tiffany. "I can walk by myself for your information. Sir, please control her a little bit. I just make my coffee then she come and lift me up before drag me here." 
 
"It's not gonna work for her Krystal. You know her right? Let's start." Mr. Kim just want the discussion finish early so he can send that dork out from his office. 
 
=====================================================================
 
The barbeque just started. Everyones seems to enjoy everything. Smiling and laughing happily. "Hey! Where's Tiffany? She can't escape today. We need to celebrate together." Wooyoung come to Taeyeon and grab the sandwich. "She's coming with my other friends. Maybe their on their way now. Hey!! Just eat slowly. How's your honeymoon?" Wooyoung grins, "you should get married Taeng. You're going to feel it by yourself. It's awesome!"
 
Taeyeon giggles hearing Wooyoung's story. She really glad to know that Wooyoung is so happy with his new life. They sharing more stories, Victoria and Krystal joins them. Everyone seems so happy. "Are you ok Vic? Nevermind, I can do a photoshoot for you next time. You know it's not easy to be a model." Taeyeon ask Victoria since the last time Yoona can't take her as a model. She know how frust she was. 
 
"I'm okay Taeng, by the way thank you for bring me to meet her. She's so nice. That's the reason why she's my idol." Victoria smiles. 
 
"I know it's not easy to get her attention. When I'm with her doing the cast it's hard to please her. Ahhh.. Here she come. Hey Yoong! Here!" Taeyeon waves. 
 
Wooyoung frown, he look at Taeyeon. "Hey Taeng, isn't that your girlfriend? What is she doing here? What if Tiffany saw her here?" Victoria and Krystal turn around. "What? But, Tiffany is Taeyeon girlfriend's. That girl just too hot to be Taeng girlfriend's." Krystal blurted out. 
 
"Yah! What do you mean by that?" Wooyoung and Victoria laughing. "I wonder where's Tiffany is. Hey Taeng, call her now." Wooyoung turn around to look at Taeyeon but that midget was not around. "Yahhhhhh!! At least tell me you're going. How come that midget got a lot of pretty friends? Especially Yoona and her girlfriend?" "Hey Wooyoung, do you know what's Taeng girl's name?" Victoria ask but her eyes can't stop staring at all of Taeyeon friends. Wooyoung shrugged. "I just met her twice. First when they're together watching movies and at my wedding. I forgot to ask her name. But she's pretty right? I guess she must be one of Yoona's model. She's always with Yoona." 
 
"Hi." Taeyeon come and hugs Tiffany. "What took you guys so long?" Sunny point to Jessica. "You know how hard to wake her up right? And this shikshin can't stop eating her breakfast without waking up her princess." Jessica smack Sunny head. 
 
"Stop it guys. Everyone watching us right now. Sorry Taeng. We need some time to make sure your girl here to look gorgeous." Yoona smiles. 
 
"You always gorgeous Fany ah. But, today, you look more awesome. Even Krystal and Victoria there didn't recognise you. So pretty my Fany Fany Tiffany." Taeyeon kiss her. Tiffany just smile, a little bit shy. She admit that Yoona and Jessica really make her beautiful today. 
 
"Yahhhh!!! Taeyeon ahhhh!!! I'm gonna tell  Tiffany you kiss another girl." Krystal shocked when she saw Taeyeon kiss that girl. Taeyeon laugh and kiss Tiffany and hugs her tightly on purpose. Krystal get up and start to chase Taeyeon. Hyoyeon and Mr. Kim just shakes their head and continue cooking with others. Yoona and others goes to Hyoyeon's. "Hey, help yourself. Guys, meet my friends. Yoona, Jessica, Yuri, Sunny and Sooyoung." Hyoyeon introduce her friends to her workers. 
 
"Ma'am you forgot the other one." One of her worker point at Tiffany. Hyo turn around. "She? You don't know her? Seriously?" That girl's nod. "She--" "Move! Move! The ice princess want to kill me. Help! Help!" Taeyeon suddenly running to them and hugs Tiffany. Krystal still want to catch her. They make Tiffany feel dizzy when they keep running around her. Suddenly Mr. Kim come and stop that two. "Stop it you two. You're not 10 years old kid anymore." Krystal bow to say sorry while Taeyeon just stuck her tongue out. 
 
Victoria and Wooyoung come to them. "Hey Taeng, you never introduce your girl here to me. I forgot to ask her name before. Come on buddy, tell us." Wooyoung punch Taeyeon shoulder. "Ouchhh! Okay. I bet you guys knows the other right? Well, let me formally introduce to you guys. This is my one and only..--" she look at Krystal. "My one and only, Tiffany Hwang." She peck Tiffany's cheek. 
 
Woyoung snorted out her drinks. Everyone drop their jaws. Krystal freeze, victoria didn't move. Everyone went silent. Still can't believe that beautiful girl is their friend. Sooyoung laugh. "Your friends is funny Taeng ah. It's look like they saw an angel here. Well i know my angel is here. Right babe?" Jessica smiles. Taeyeon just grins and hugs Tiffany's waist. Tiffany's face turn pinkish. She so shy right now. 
 
Victoria come closer and touch Tiffany cheek. She pinch herself to make sure she's not dreaming. How come the nerd girl can be look this beautiful. "Nerdy Hwang?" Tiffany just nod. "Hey! Didn't I told you not to call her that again?" Hyoyeon remind her. "Sorry ma'am. I still can't believe this is her. Wow! You really look different Tiffany ah. Pretty. Why don't you just dress like this before?" 
 
Yoona come closer. "This is her exclusive look for my project Vicky. She's going to be my model for my next project. Also, this midget didn't have intention to change her beautiful girlfriend here to look like this." 
 
"Yahhhh! I love her not because of her looks. Right mousie?" Taeyeon pretend to sulk. Tiffany giggles and pinch her cheeks. "I know Taetae. Smile please." Taeyeon grins. "Hey Krystal! I told you right? I got another girlfriend? The top model, the hot one? Here she is." Taeyeon pinch her cheek. "Yahh!! No need to pinch me. Sorry Tiffany. I just don't want she hurt you. Well I'm still going to kill her if she hurt you." Krystal warning Taeyeon.
 
Then everyone enjoying their foods. They having so much fun and get to know Taeyeon's friends. It's not easy to meet Yoona and Jessica. 
 
"Hey Taeng, when are you going to take our picture?" Yuri sits beside Taeyeon. "Anytime you want Yul. Why?" Taeyeon chew her chicken wing. "Can you at least act as a girl? No one eat like you do. I wonder how come Tiffany fall in love with you." Yuri knocked Taeyeon head but that dork just grins.
 
"I want to propose her Taeng. I want to marry her. Can you help me?" Taeyeon turn her head as she heard what Yuri said. "Really?" Yuri nodded her head. Taeyeon jump around like a kid. Yoona and Tiffany watch her, confused. "Stop it you midget. I need to make a surprise. I don't want she know about this. Geessshhhh.. Hey Soo, Sunny come here. I need to talk to you." Sooyoung rolls her eyes, she get another foods and come closer. "What?" She asked. "Did that midget drunk or what? They didn't serve alcohol here." Sunny still watching Taeyeon jump around like an idiot. "You know her. Hey! Come back here." Yuri shout. 
 
Taeyeon still feel excited. She sits and looking for her chicken wings. "Soo! Why did tou eat my chicken?" 
 
"Your chicken? Hey this is mine. That's tour chicken." Sooyoung point the plate and the chicken on the ground. "Next time, put your plate first before jumping like an indiot. Understand? And I'm not going to give you mine. Go get it yourself." Sooyoung hugs her foods. 
 
Taeyeon get up and run to her girl. "Fany ah. I need more chicken. That shikshin didn't want to share her food with me." She put her chin on Tiffany's shoulder, backhug her.
 
"Where's yours?" Tiffany ask. She just gave Taeyeon three chicken wings before she goes sit with Yuri. 
 
"Errmm...let's just say there's a monster that eat it. Fany ahhhh..pleaseeee.. I'm hungry."
 
Tiffany shakes her head. She get another and give it to Taeyeon. "What's that? Look delicious. Can I taste it?" She point to Tiffany's plate. "This? You sure you want to try it?" Taeyeon nod her head. "Here." Tiffany put her spoon in front of Taeyeon. "Hhmmm..yummy. Can I have that too?" "But, that's the only one left. I still want to eat it." "Owh, it's okay then. You can have it. I'll go sit with that monster now." Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's shoulder then walk away. 
 
"I really can't understand that girl. Sometimes she act like a kid, then she become more gentleman in a second." Victoria shakes her head. 
 
"That's the reason Tiffany fall in love with her. Right Tiff?" Jessica patted her head. Tiffany smiles and showing her eyesmile. 
 
Wooyoung come and sit with them. "Tiffany ah, you should dress like this when you come to work. I bet all of my friend will fall in love with you. You really look beautiful." Krystal turn her head to Wooyoung. "What?" Wooyoung ask Krystal. "Did you forget that she is Taeyeon's girlfriend?" Wooyoung smack his forehead. He forgot that. "I feel more comfortable to dress like before Woo. Maybe I'm going to dress like this, but not everyday. You know how long they take time to make me like this? I can't do it everyday. I bet Taeyeon can't wait for me if I started to put a make up on my face." Wooyoung nod hid head. "You're so lucky to have her. She's really a good friend. Ah, I forgot to ask her about my wedding photo. Excuse me ladies. I need to ask her now. Enjoy your meal." He get up and goes to Taeyeon's and friends.
 
"Agree? That's the plan. You guys have any ideas? I hope we can make this up." Yuri hope her plan work. Sooyoung look at Sunny. "Just like that? You're not romantic Yul ah. She's a supermodel, and you're going to propose her like that?" "Then what else should I do?" Yuri frowned.
 
"Hey guys, mind me to join you?" Wooyoung sit beside Taeyeon. "Sure, join us. Hey Woo, how did you propose to your wife?" Taeyeon ask.
 
"Why you need to know?" 
 
"Because this girl here give us the stupid idea ever to propose. So, you have any brilliant idea? Help us. We want to make it memorable."
 
"Well, if I got a lot of money I will propose her at Paris. You know how romantic that place was right?" 
 
"Let's just make it here in Korea first." Taeyeon cut his words. 
 
"Hhhmmm.. Why don't we make a surprise? Like this..." Wooyoung whispering his idea and all of them listen it carefully. 
 
Sooyoung clap her hands, Sunny patted his head and Yuri give double thumbs up. Taeyeon hugs his tightly. "Taeng, I need to breath." All of them agrees in his ideas. "You really romantic Wooyoung ah. Thank you. We are going to need you later on this project. Din't try to running away." 
 
Wooyoung grins. "Hey Taeng, how about my photos? I can't wait to see it." 
 
"Give me some times. It's not easy to finish it. Give me 2 more weeks. Okay?" 
 
"No problem. Did I look handsome Taeng? Did she look pretty?"
 
"Just wait and see."
 
"Don't worry Wooyoung. This girl here, her talent is just like the international photographer. You're so lucky to have here service. It's free right? Make it double lucky."
 
"Really Taeng? Wow! I'm so lucky then." They keep on talking, teasing and bickering (well, it's Soo and Taeng only) when Mr. Kim approach and sit with them. "Hey kids. Everything's ok here? And Wooyoung, congratulation again. You look so handsome on your wedding day Wooyoung ah." "Thank you Mr. Kim for attending my wedding. We really appreciate it. Well, I'm always look handsome Mr. Kim, didn't you notice that before?" Mr. Kim and the others laughing. 
 
"I bet you learn that confident from this kid here right Wooyoung?" Mr. Kim hugged Taeyeon shoulder. Taeyeon just shrugged. "Who else?" 
 
"Taetae, we need to go. Mommy want to meet me. She ask me to bring you along." 
 
"Right now?" Tiffany just nod her head.
 
"Aiisshhhh. What that old woman want now? Always ruin my fun time. Okay you should go now. Kiss her for me." Mr. Kim winks. "Why should I kiss her?" "That's how I show my love for her. Well, Tiffany if you don't want to kiss her I have to ask Taeyeon to kiss her. Can you kid?" 
 
"No problemo Mr. Big boss. Okay guys, we're sorry. Just enjoy this party okay? Oh yeah, IU just call me. She said she can't come and say sorry to everyone."Taeyeon get up and hold Tiffany's hand. 
 
"I think we should go too. I got something to do too. Soo, Sunny? You stay?" Yuri get up.
 
"We should go too. Yoona and Jessica got appointment after this." Sooyoung and Sunny bowed and find Jessica. "Well, I guess we can eat with others now Wooyoung. Come on." They walk together and join the others.