Mr. & Mr.s Kim

Double Trouble
"Fany~~~" 
 
"Hhmmhh..?" She replied, face still in between Taeyeon neck and shoulder. Hugging her beloved girlfriend while lie back on the hammock with a full starry night. She shut her eyes up so she can enjoy the moment in her girl arms. 
 
Taeyeon's shift a bit, placing her lips on Tiffany forehead. Inhaling her scent with her finger brushing Tiffany's arm. 
 
"I love you so much." Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's lips. 
 
"I love you more than you can imagine." Tiffany smile as they parted the kiss. Taeyen smiles and hugs her mousie tightly. Tiffany continue snuggle in Taeyeon embrace. Slowly she planted a kiss in Taeyeon neck. Leave a mark everywhere. Taeyeon just let her do whatever she want,honestly she enjoyed it. 
 
"Tae, do you have anything else you want to do in your life?"
 
"Marry you." She answer spontaniously.
 
Tiffany tilt her head. "I'm serious Tae."
 
"So I am. Just wait for the right moment, we're going to get married and live happily ever after. Maybe I can't promise anything since we don't know what will happen in the future. But I really wish I can protect you and live with you forever." She kissed Tiffany's hand, intertwined it and hold it tightly. 
 
Tiffany didn't know what else to say. The small tears appear in her eyes. She wipe it. "Don't cry Fany ah. You're supposed to be happy." Taeyeon looking at Tiffany with a cute pout. "I am happy you dork. Thank you Taetae. Tae, where is your family? I really want to meet them and thanks them to give a birth to this special dork that belong to me now." Tiffany's finger traced every inches of Taeyeon face. 
 
"My family? You wouldn't  believe it when I told you where they are. Maybe you're going to left me too if I told you."
 
Tiffany frown her eyebrow. "Why?" She ask, full of curiousity.
 
"Are you sure you want to know? You're not afraid loosing me?" Taeyeon teased Tiffany with her serious face.
 
"Well, nevermind then. I'm not going to lose you no matter what." But she still curious about Taeyeon's family.
 
Taeyeon chuckled. She know Tiffany really want to know but she just pretend not too. "Well, my love. It's what you asked for. My family --hagstjjsg jsgstsjy " taeyeon didn't finish her words when Tiffany shut using her left hand's. "No! Don't! I don't wanna lose you. Please..." She start to cry. Taeyeon smile and wipe her tears using her thumb. She smile watching Tiffany that sit on her stomach while she still lie down comfortably on her hammock. She reach both of tiffany's hand and kiss it. "I'm not gonna leave you Fany ah. Trust me. Actually what I want to say is, my family is on Mars right now and we're alien. We come in peace. Aucchhhhh!!" Tiffany pinch her. 
 
"Yahhhh!! You dork! I'm serious here." She slaps her playfully. Taeyeon laugh out loud happily seeing Tiffany's face just now. 
 
"Ehemmmm.. Guys, it's still too early to have right now. We're leaving you just about half an hour ago and you can't wait any longer? Tiffany, are you vampire or what?" Sunny and the others stand beside that happy couple. "Why?" Tiffany ask and get down from Taeyeon's. "Wow!! Great job Tiff!" Jessica give double thumb up and point to Taeyeon's neck. 
 
Tiffany yell ask them to stop but, as a friends of Taeyeon, no one want to stop teasing her until Seohyun and Yoona comes. "What happened here?" Yoona ask when she heard the noise. "Yoong! Don't bring that garlic here!! Or else this vampire here are going to die. Put it far from this midget vampire!!!" Sooyoung pretend to protect Taeyeon. "Yahhhh!!! I'm not midget! Stop it!" Taeyeon push Sooyoung away. 
 
Yoona just shakes her head. "Well, guys let me introduce to midget new bestfriend here. Seohyun, the most influential fashion designer. This is Jessica, Sunny, Sooyoung and Yuri." 
 
"What? Famous people in my house? Hey Seo, why didn't you tell me you're famous? I can get the red carpet for you." As expected, Taeyeon didn't know who Seohyun was. "You said she's your bestfriend. How come you didn't know how famous she is?" Yuri feel confuse. 
 
"Well, I call her my bestfriend so she can buy me dinner. I just met her once." Taeyeon show her dorky smile. All of her friends facepalm their face. When this midget going to grow up?
 
Seohyun just laugh along.she already feel comfortable with her new friends. "She's so funny. Ishk ish, ishk.. Tiffany, you shouldn't leave so much mark on her. How is she going to her workplace tomorrow?" Seohyun pinch Tiffany's cheek.
 
"This two dork work at the same place. So, don't worry. Taeyeon know what to do.you know, she always have something to come up with." Jessica come close to Seohyun and  bow. "I think I saw you before this. Where is...Oh! Are you Jessica Jung? The great make up artist? And you must be Sunny, her assistant right? Oh my God! All of you guys here are great people! The two models, make up artists. Wow!!" Seohyun feel excited. 
 
Jessica smile and looking at Yoona. "Seohyun, we are childhood friends, except for Tiffany. We just know her when this midget bring her to our life. Now, she's one of our bestfriend. We treat everyone here like our family, never treat them as friends. So, if they have a problem all of us will solve it together. I guess you will be one of us later." She hugs Seohyun. Seohyun hugs back and feel so great to know all this wonderful ladies. 
 
"Ehem.. Baby.." Sooyoung pull her girlfriend away. Seohyun look at Sooyoung. Jessica sigh. "Well this shikshin is my girlfriend. For your information, Yuri is Yoona girlfriend and that two dork there as you can see, you know them right?" Jessica point her finger to Taeyeon which is backhug her mousie far away from them. "Hey midget! Come here! You're suppose to serve us here. We're our guest. Come quick. You need to cook for us! I'm hungry now." Sooyoung call her. 
 
They cook together and prepared all the foods for celebrating Yuri and Yoona declaration as an official couple. Yoona, Yuri and Sunny cooking since Taeyeon kitchen can't put all of them in there. Tiffany hear someone knocking on Taeyeon doors, she check out who knocked. "Ah, ahjuma. Come in come in. We're sorry if we interrupt you. They're can't control their voice when they're together. Come join us ahjuma." Tiffany pull ahjuma hand's. "Taetae, ahjuma here." Taeyeon that chasing Sooyoung at her spacious balcony stops and run towards that ahjuma. "Ahjuma!!!! Mwah mwah mwah!" She hugs her and kiss ahjuma cheeks.
 
"Yahhhhh!!! This kids. What are you doing? Stop hughing me. How can I move if you hugs me?" Ahjuma push Taeyeon face playfully. Tiffany laugh watching her girlfriend tease that ahjuma. 
 
"What happened here? Why so many beautiful ladies here?" Ahjuma looking around. All of them bow and hugs that ahjuma. "We're celebrating, ahjuma. You should join us." Taeyeon pull the chair and let ahjuma sits. "What are you guys celebrating? You guys look so happy now. I can hear your voice from my room. Wahh! You're so tall kids. What's your name?" "I'm Choi Sooyoung ahjuma. You can call me Sooyoung or Soo." 
 
After that Tiffany introduce her friends to ahjuma. "Well ahjuma, since Taeyeon place here are too small for us, we're going to eat there. It's more comfortable and we can eat and watch the beautiful scenery there. You don't mind right ahjuma?" Tiffany shows ahjuma to Taeyeon open space outside from Taeyeon room. 
 
Ahjuma nod her head. 'This kid really know how to decorate this place. I didn't know this place will look more beautiful now. It's not a bad idea to build small house at the rooftop.' Ahjuma talk to herself. Looking around that place give her a goosebump. Taeyeon now have a picnic table there, her swing near her glass door, her hammock that hanging near the picnic table, the small garden and the neat environment. It's so peaceful to just looking at this place. "Tippani, I think I should get the kimchi i had in my place. So, we can eat it together." 
 
"Let me come with you ahjuma." Sunny offer herself to help ahjuma. "Ah, nice young lady here. Come on, follow me." 
 
"She's so nice Tiff." Jessica put the plate on the table.
 
"Yes, she so nice. I really like her." Not long after that, Sunny and ahjuma comes with a lot of foods. "Ahjuma, you don't have to bring all of this. We have so many foods already. Sorry for bother you ahjuma. Sunny ah, why you let ahjuma bring her foods?" Tiffany rush to ahjuma and help her bring the foods. "I didn't ask her. She want to bring it here. You're not gonna believe how many foods she had Tiff. You can go to her place and buy from her. Right ahjuma?" Sunny put the kimchi on the table. 
 
"Ahjuma, can I live with you? I love foods so much!" Sooyoung suddenly hugs ahjuma. "Yah Sooyoung, let her go!" Jessica pull Sooyoung ear. Ahjuma laugh looking at the young ladies in front of her. She looks so happy. "Well, Sooyoung you are welcome to my house anytime you want. I really love cooking, but I live alone. It's no fun to eat alone." Ahjuma pats Sooyoung head. "I love you ahjuma!!" Sooyoung hugs that old lady again. Jessica just shakes her head. 
 
They're enjoying their dinner together with ahjuma. Yoona and Sooyoung always fight for the foods. Known as shikshin, both of them didn't want to lose with each other. Eventhough theres a lot of foods on the table. Seohyun can't believe her eyes looking how Yoona and Sooyoung eat all of the foods. Both of them are skinny but their have a scary appetite. Yuri and Jessica so busy to calm their girlfriend down. Taeyeon enjoy watching her friend bickering over foods and laughing all the time. Didn't really pay attention to her food, so Tiffany need to feed her. Sunny and ahjuma eat and having a nice conversation. 
 
"Taeyeon, what happened to your neck?" Everyone become quiet when ahjuma ask Taeyeon that question. Tiffany looking at ahjuma face and the others. All of their friends try hard not to laugh. Tiffany's face feels hot. She try to hide her red face, waiting for Taeyeon answer. 
 
"This one ahjuma? You have to know something about me ahjuma. I forgot to tell you before." She sigh and put her serious face, facing ahjuma. "This things only appear when I saw Sooyoung in front of me ahjuma. I'm kinda allergic to see her face around me." "Yahhh!! You midget! Come here you. Let me put all that mark all over your body. Come here you! Stop! Don't try to run you midgettttt!!!!!" Sooyoung chase her all over the place. Taeyeon laughing and kerp running away from Sooyoung. "Aishhhh this kids." Ahjuma shakes her head. "And why is your face is so red Tippani? Are you okay?" Ahjuma try to touch Tiffany forehead but Taeyeon shout from far, "Don't touch her ahjuma. The red will pass to you if you touch her. Hahahahaha!!" All of them laughing looking at her and Sooyoung. Sooyoung finally catch her and pretend to punch her. "Stop it young ladies. Girls not suppose to act that way." "But ahjuma, Sooyoung actually is a men. Go chech het if you don't believe me." Taeyeon still keep teasing Sooyoung. 
 
"Really? Let me check it whether she is girl or boy. Hold her tighly Taryeon." Ahjuma come closer and Taeyeon hold Sooyoung tightly. Sooyoung shout for help and try to released herself from Taeyeon grip. Ahjuma pretending to touch her. All of girls are screaming when they saw ahjuma try to touch Sooyoung private part. Taeyeon lose her grip when she lie on the floor and laughing out loud. Sooyoung took that opportunity to run away. Taeyeon still lying on the floor and roll on the floor laughing. Ahjuma sits on the floor and join Taeyeon laughing. She feel so great that night. It's been a long time she had so much time like that. 
 
Taeyeon wipe her tears and sat up. She try to stop but she can't do it. "That's enough kid. Come, let's go." Ahjuma pats her head and drag her to the dining table. "You're so funny ahjuma. You should just touch her just now. Hahahaha!" Taeyeon still can't stop.
 
"See, Seohyun. You know now how Taeyeon's deal with other people." Yoona whisper to Seohyun. Seohyun nod her head looking at ahjuma and Taeyeon. They finish their dinner and say goodbye to ahjuma. She didn't want to miss her favorite drama again. 
 
"She's funny right? She can be my partner in crime." Taeyeon clean up the tables and help her other friends. "Yes she is. She's so nice too. You're lucky Soo, you can go to her place and eat with her. Her food so delicious. This is the first time I ate so much." Seohyun sit on the couch and turn on the T.V.
 
All of them sits together and have some hot drinks. Tiffany sits on Taeyeon lap and brush her hair. "I think both of you should get married already." Sooyoung poke Taeyeon's cheek. 
 
"We already getting married. Sorry not to tell you guys. Right mousie? Ouchh." Tiffany pinch Taeyeon hip. "Good job Tiff. High five!" Sooyoung high five Tiffany's. 
 
"Let's play truth or dare. Shall we?" Everyone give a wierd look at Sunny's idea. "Why?" Yuri ask.
"Because it's fun. We can get to know each other well." Sunny roll her eyes. "Hmm.. Good idea. I know mostly about all you guys already. Except this two." Yuri point her finger to Tiffany and Seohyun. 
 
"Let the game begin!" Sunny yells.
 
She spin the bottle and it point to Jessica. "So, Jessie? Truth or dare?" Yuri asked.
 
"Truth!" She answer. "So, tell us now. How can you fall in love with this shikshin?" Tiffany asked.
 
"The truth is, I don't know too. It's just happened like that. Right babe? We known each other since..if i'm not mistaken , 8 or 9 years old. I always play alone at the park when she come to me and ask me to be her friend. From there we become a friend and she introduce me to Yoona. THen come this two danshin and Yuri. First time I met Taeyeon she so small. I thought I'm older than her. She's so quiet when she still a kid. I don't know what happened to her and become a prankster like Yoona. Ah, there's one another pranskter. She's not here now. Wonder when she can come join us. After college, I start to like her. She treat me like a princess. I don't know why. Slowly, I fall in love with her until now. The end." Tiffany claps her hands. 
 
"Next!" Taeyeon shouts. Tiffany startled a bit. "Sorry." Taeyeon hugs her. 
 
It's Yuri now. "Truth or dare?" Taeyeon ask. She really hope Yuri choose dare. "I choose dare." Taeyeon smirks. "I dare you to kiss Yoona for three minutes." Everyone in the room cheers. Yoona feel so shy. It's going to be her first kiss with Yuri. "Wahhh!! I need to take a photo now. Wait for me." Taeyeon get up and rush to her room. She took her camera and sit close to Yoona. "I'm ready guys." 
 
"Yah this byuntae. Do you need to sit that close? Move a bit. I want to watch too." Sooyoung pull Taeyeon a bit. Taeyeon stick out her tongue. Yuri feel so nervous. She move closer, Yoona closed her eyes. Yuri cupped her face, carresed it a bit using her thumbs. She leans and capture Yoona's lips. "Woooooooooo.." She can hear her friends voices. Teasing her. She ignore it. Yoona place her arms around Yuri's neck. She started to enjoy the kissing. 
 
From just soft kiss it now turns to passionate kiss. "Guys! Stop it. Get a room please!" Taeyeon shout when she saw her friend's start to making out in front of her. "You're going to let them use your room Tae?" Tiffany teased. Taeyeon only got one room and she forgot about it. She slaps her forehead. "No. No no. Go back to your own place now."
 
Yuri take that joke seriously and she drag Yoona away from Taeyeon place. "Go get her Yil!! You can do it! Wohooooo!!" Sooyoung shouts and the other just laugh along. "She really can't control herself huh?" Sunny can't believe that Yuri and Yoona left them. "She waited too long to get that. Poor that kids." Taeyeon check her camera. Smiles, satisfied with her job. 
 
"So, shall we continue? It's no fun to play it anymore without that two." Sooyoung munch her foods. "Can't you stop eating for a while?" Seohyun asks. Sooyoung just shakes her head.
 
"So, Jessica. Do you have any plan for your career? I like your works." Seo lean back. "I always have a dream to work at Paris. It must be great if I can do it. Right Sunny? Both of us always imagine to work with some famous fashion designer from all around the world. It must be fun." Sunny nods her head. The two bestfriend's always imagine how much fun if they can do it. 
 
"Good! I think you can help me for my next project. I already ask Yoona and she agrees. It's going to be in Paris too. Sunny? Can you guys make it? Please say yes. Please please please.." Seohyun begging her friend to accept it. 
 
Jessica look at Sunny and wait for her answer. "Don't give me that look Jessie. You know both of us wait for this right? Absolutely we want to do it Seo. Right Jessie?" Seo hugs Jessica and Sunny. She feel so happy. "How about me? I can be your model Seo." Taeyeon put her serious face. "Yah midget! You want to be a model? Are you serious? I can't wait to see it if it's true." Sooyoung can't imagine if Taeyeon really do it. "Sorry Tae, you're just too 'tall' to be my model. But I can use Sooyoung and Tiffany if they want." That answer makes Taeyeon pout. 
 
Tiffany smiles looking at her girlfriend. She peck her cute pout and lean on her shoulder. 
Taeyeon helds her waist. Pull her to sit closer. 
 
"Well, Soo? Want to be my model?" Seohyun ask again. "Ask my beautiful boss here. If she say yes, I'll do it. If she say no, I can't do it." Seohyun looking at Jessica, waiting for her answer. Jessica looks at Sooyoung and smile. "Sure."
 
"I guess Tiffany didn't want to do it right? Don't you want to try it Tiffany? Just for fun. It's not that I'm gonna ask you to be a fulltime model." Tiffany shakes her head. "Why not?" Jessica asks. "Yeah, you should try Tiffany. I know how beautiful you are." Sunny try to persuade her.
 
Taeyeon shift a bit and lean her back on the couch. She's looking at Tiffany. "You want to try Fany?" She grab Tiffany's hand and kiss it. Tiffany turn around, looking at Taeyeon. Feel surprise with that question. "You can go if you want." Still kissing her girlfriend's hand. 
 
"I don't know. I have no confidence on doing anything else other than what I'm doing now. I don't think I can do it." She brushed Taeyeon thigh. 
 
"Let me teach you how. We can try. If you still can't do it, it's fine. At least we try." Seohyun try to convince her. 
 
"Yeah, we can help you too. We need to build up your confidence level. You need to change. Let me be your fashion adviser. For free." It's Jessica turn try her luck. She know how gorgeous her friend was. 
 
Tiffany turns around. Looking at Taeyeon, waiting for her permission. "You sure you wanna do it?" Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's back. Tiffany looks down, thinking whether she should accept it or not. 
 
"Come in Tiff. Fine, just don't think about Seohyun offer for now. I'm sorry to say but your clothes is not suitable for you. Where's your contact lense? You look older than your age. Starting tomorrow i'm going to tell you what to wear. And i don't accept no for the answer." Jessica hold Tiffany's hand. 
 
"Chill down Jess." Taeyeon smiles looking how Jessica try hard to change Tiffany. Honestly she don't mind how Tiffany looks. She still happy with her. But, who doesn't want to have a beautiful girlfriend right?
 
"But, I don't want my officemate to laugh at me." 
 
"Why on earth their going to laugh at you? You should be proud of your beauty Tiff. I'm going to ask Taeyeon to punch everyone that laughing at you. Right Taengoo?" Taeyeon gives her thumb up sign. "See? She'll protect you Tiff." 
 
Tiffany sigh. "I guess i got no choice right?" Jessica and Seohyun smile widely. 
 
"Good answer. I think we should go now guys. It's almost 11 now. Babe, wake up. We need to go now." Jessica wakes Sooyoung up. She already fall asleep when Yuri and Yoona going home. 
 
"You want me to drive you home Tiff?" Sunny grab her purse and take out her keys. 
 
"She's with me tonight." Taeyeon hugs her from the back. "Don't leave another mark Tiff." Seohyun teasing Tiffany. "But I can do it right?" Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's shoulder. 
 
"It's up to you. Just make sure you're boss don't mind it." Sunny patted Taeyeon head. 
 
Tiffany closed the door and turn around to hugs Taeyeon. "What's wrong?"
 
"Nothing. I just want to hug you." 
 
"Come on. Let's go sleeping now. I'm so sleepy now." Taeyeon pull Tiffany hands and bring her to her room's. 
 
=========================================================================
 
"Put this to cover up that hickeys."
 
"Nope. Don't want to." Taeyeon took out her car key. "Please Tae. What if our officemate ask about that hickey later?"
 
"Let them ask. Come on. We're going to be late." 
 
Tiffany shakes her head. She just follows Taeyeon after grab her girlfriend's coffee. 
 
"Stop there Taetae. I want to buy something for my breakfast."  "Buy something healthy ok?" Taeyeon stop her cars in front of some food stall. She took out her phone and call her daddy. "Morning daddy. Are you going to office today?"
 
"Morning Taengoo ah. Yes I am sweetie. Why?"
 
"I want to go out today daddy. Can you pretend to ask me to accompany you? I want to buy something for Tiffany." 
 
"Are you asking me to go shopping with you sweetie? This is new one. I thought you hate shopping?" 
 
"That's the reason why I want you to go with me. If i'm asking mommy to go with me, I'm afraid she's not going to let me go back to the office."
 
"You're right. Here she is. You want to speak with her?" 
 
"Taengoo baby! I miss you. When are you going back to our house?  I really, miss you baby." Taeyeon's mom took her father phone when she knows her husband talking to her daughter.
 
"Morning mommy. Yeah, I miss you too. Don't worry mommy, I'm going home soon. Mom, I need to go. My Fany's here. I'll call you later. I love you mom. Bye." She hang up the phone whe. She saw Tiffany approaching her.
 
"Who's that?" Tiffany ask. "My mom. She told me our planet miss me so much." She grinned. Tiffany just roll her eyes. 
 
Taeyeon mom's look at the phone. "Who is Fany?" She look at her husband. "You're future daughter in law. She's my favorite worker. I think I need to promote her. She's good kid. Don't worry about her. You have to meet her. You're going to fall in love with her too." Mr. Kim read his newspaper while answering his wife.
 
"Our baby fall in love now? This is her first love right? Owhhh..our baby grown up already. I'm so proud of her. I need to meet her girlfriend as soon as possible. Ask our baby to bring her here ok honey?" 
 
"Well, Tiffany didn't know that Taeng is our baby." 
 
"Really? I thought you guys caught the culprit already. Why don't she just told her?" Mrs. Kim took same bread and peanut butter.
 
Mr. Kim himself didn't know why Taeyeon didn't want to reveal herself yet. "You know Taeng. Her life is full of surprise. So, just wait and see. I need to go now. See you later."
 
"Wooooooooooooo Taeyeon ahhhhh.. Look at you." Krystal poke Taeyeon's neck. "Ma'am look at her, here. See?" Krystal pull Hyoyeon arms and show her Taeyeon's hickeys. "Bravo Taeyeon. Rough night huh? Where's your girlfriend now? Still in bed? Hahahahaha!" Hyoyeon teasing. "Yeah, I forgot to released that handcuff. Well, she'll going to be fine. Don't worry. I know she--ouchhhhhh!" 
 
"What did you say?" Tiffany pull Taeyeon's ear. "Ahhh..this is the one that leave this mark boss. She's cute right?" Taeyeon pinch Tiffany's cheek. "Stop it you two. Oh, good morning Mr. Kim." Hyoyeon and the other bow. 
 
"Morning ladies. Hey! What happened to you?" Mr. Kim point on Taeyeon's neck. Taeyeon grins and point her finger to Tiffany. "Aishhh..Young lovers. Tiffany control yourself next time,and you dork, cover it next time and, I need you to come with me on 10. Hyoyeon, Mr. Lee want to see you at 9.30 later, bring Tiffany's along. Krystal, meet me after this. I need to discuss something." 
 
Everyone moves to their place. "Did you take your breakfast already?" Taeyeon put down her coffee. Tiffany just nod her head. "Tiffany, Ms. Hyoyeon want to see you." Victoria told Tiffany. 
 
"Hey, I heard you know Yoona, the supermodel. Is that true?" Victoria sits on Tiffany's chair. "Yeap. She's my bestfriend. Why?" Victoria grins. "Can you introduce her to me? I really want to be a model too." Taeyeon take a look at Victoria. 'Nahh, I don't think Yoona will accept this one.' 
"I'm not sure. Why don't you come with me next time and let me introduce you to her. But don't put high expectation. It's hard to get her attention. Let me call her and ask if she got a time." Taeyeon calls Yoona. "Good morning angel. Did you sleep well last night? Where's Yul? Really? Hey, I got friend here want to meet you. She said she want to try to be a model. When can we see you? Today? Sure. Fany? I think Jessica want to kidnap her today. Yeah. Ok. I see you later." She hang up the phone.
 
"We can see her later, around 8.00 pm. So, don't be late." Victoria so happy that she finally can meet her idol. "Sure, thank you Taeyeon ah. I owe you. I can't believe finally I can meet her. I know I saw her when you passed away not long ago but I didn't have a chance to talk to her. Hhmm..by the way, is Tiffany's your girlfriend? I thought you're going to date someone that look more you know..it's not that she's not pretty. But, you see, you're hot and she's..you know what I mean right?" 
 
"What's wrong with her? Should I choose someone that pretty? It's no use if I choose someone by how they looks. What if she's beautiful and we're not happy? Loving her is all I need. Beauty is not important for me. I can get someone pretty if I want, but i'm not interested. Now, go. I need to do my job now. Don't forget, 8.00 pm." 
 
"She's so lucky to have you. I'm sorry Taeyeon. I respects you. Okay. I'll see you later." She leave Taeyeon and go back to her place. Taeyeon just shakes her head. Not long after that she saw someone familiar. 'Isn't that mommy? What she's doing here?' 
 
"Hello Mrs. Kim. What are you doing here? Are you looking for your husband?" Taeyeon greet her mother. "Awwww my bab-- I mean, Taeyeon. Hello, no. I'm here for my future in law. I want to meet her. Do you mind to introduce her to me Taeyeon? Where's My baby Hyoyeon?" Mrs. Kim pretend to look around. "Well, let me show you to her room. Come with me please Mrs. Kim." Taeyeon shows her the way. 
 
"Come in." Hyoyeon answer when she heard someone knock on her door. "Aunty! How are you? What are you doing here? I miss you so much!" Hyoyeon hugs her beloved aunty.
 
"I'm good Hyo. I miss you too, and this evil child of mine. Hey, when are you coming back to our house? This kid, you're back to Korea again but still I can't see you everyday? There's no different when you're still in New York." Mrs. Kim pinch her daughter cheek. "Mommy don't do that. I miss you too. I just call you this morning. What are you doing here?" Taeyeon hugs her mother waist.
 
"I want to meet my future in law. Your daddy just told me this morning. Hey' where is she? I want to meet her." 
 
Hyoyeon just chuckled. This family is so fun to live with. Taeyeon family always treat her as her own daughter, that's the reason why they act like family. "Well aunty, no one know about us yet. So, i guess i can't introduce you to my girlfriend. I'm still your daughter now until this dork ready to reveal herself. I don't know what she's waiting for. I'm tired to pretend to be your daughter now. Everyone always ask me about you and uncle."
 
"You're our daughter too. Why you need to pretend. Come here you two. Sit with me here." Mrs. Kim tap her tights. Both of them come and sits on their beloved laps. "Wow! Both of you are heavy now. Ahhhh.. I miss this moment. You two should come home visit me. I'm lonely. Hey Taeng, go get married now and I want to be grandmother now. So I can play with your kids. You too Hyo. I want 10 grandchildrens. Five from you and five from Taeng." Mrs. Kim hugs her kids.
 
"10? Are you sure mommy? I plans to give you 25 by myself. Right Hyo?" Hyoyeon just laughing. "And, I plan to give you 10 by myself too. I guess you're going to raise 35 little evil after this aunty. Hahahaha!" 
 
All of them laughing. "So, where is she? Can you bring him here?" 
 
"She's with daddy now. Go to daddy's room. Just don't tell her yet who I am." Taeyeon stand up and let her mom go to her daddy's room. 
 
Mrs. Kim knock the door and get in. "Honey? What a surprise. What are you doing here? Honey, this is Tiffany, Tiffany this is my wife." Mr. Kim introduces. Tiffany get up and bow. "Good morning Mrs. Kim. I'm Tiffany. Nice to meet you." She smile and shows her eyesmile to her boss's wife. 
 
Mrs. Kim come closer and suddenly she hugs Tiffany. "Just call me mommy. You're so nice Tiffany, and nice to meet you too. Well, I just come around. It's been a while not to come here. How are you?" Tiffany's feel awkward when suddenly Mrs. Kim hugs her and ask her to call her mommy. She adjust her glasses, and hugs Mrs. Kim back. "Errr.. I'm good Mrs. Kim." "Call me mommy' Tiffany. I just miss my daughter. That kid should always come home. That's the reason why i don't like her to live away from us. How I wish I got more than one daughter. Honey, do you mind if I bring Tiffany out for a while? I want her to accompany me to go shopping. If I wait for our baby, I don't think I can buy anything new now. Please honey?" 
 
"But, Mrs. Kim. I have appoinment with your daughter after this. i'm sorry I can't make it today." Tiffany remember she need to meet Mr. Lee with Hyoyeon at 9.30. "It's ok Tiffany. I can ask Krystal to replace you. You this old lady is so stubborn. If she want it, she'll do anything to get it. No wonder my baby just like that." Mr. Kim wife. "Yahhhh! Who is old lady? I'm still young. Right Tiffany? Come on. We're going to have fun today. And you, ask your daughter to come home today." Mrs. Kim drag Tiffany's away. 
 
"Mrs. Kim.." "Mommy. I'm not gonna answer you after this if you're not going to call me mommy." Mrs. Kim hold Tiffany's hand tightly. "Errr..mom..mommy, I need to take my bag first, and I need to tell my girl..i mean my friend that I'm going out with you." She need to find Taeyeon and tell her she's going out. 
 
"Ok, make it quick. I'm waiting you in my daughter room." Tiffany goes to her desk and looking for Taeyeon. "Hello, Taetae. Where are you? In ma'am's room? Ok." She grab her bag and goes to Taeyeon. 
 
"Ah,come in Tiffany. Are you going somewhere? I thought we're going to meet Mr. Lee at 9.30. It's only 9.00 now." Hyoyeon checks her watch. Taeyeon turn around and take a look at her girlfriend. Mrs. Kim on the phone to call her driver to pick her up. 
 
"Actually, I'm going out with Mrs. Kim.." She stops when she saw Mrs. Kim glaring. "I mean, I'm going out with mommy. She ask me to accompany her to go shopping. Mr. Kim ask Krystal to replace me. I'm sorry ma'am." Taeyeon turn around and look at her mom. 'What are you doing?' She signal her mother. Her mother just chuckles and wrap her arms around Tiffany's. 
 
"I need accompany since my daughter here are too busy for her mother. Well, I got new daughter now and we're going shopping later. Right my baby? So, did you tell your friend you're going out with me?" 
 
Tiffany took a glance on Taeyeon. "Well, Tiffany?" Mrs. Kim ask again. "Ermmm..Taetae, I'm going out with mommy now. No need to wait for me ok? Don't forget your lunch. I'll call you later." She hugs Taeyeon. 
 
Mrs. Kim try to hold her laugh when she saw Taeyeon face. "Oh, is this your friend? So, miss Taeyeon, I'm kidnapping your girlfriend today. If you need her back, try your best. I'm not gonna let her go easily. Well, Hyo. Mommy need to go with new baby here. Come home today. Bye guys." Mrs. Kim pull Tiffany away. 
 
"Wait!" Taeyeon get up. "Where's my kiss? You're going without kissing me first?" Tiffany blushed when she heard what Taeyeon says. Tiffany give Taeyeon looks 'not now', but Taeyeon pretend to not understand that. "Come on, i'm waiting. You don't want your mommy waiting for tou right?" 
 
"Well well. If she don't want to kiss you, let me kiss you. Cone here you miss Taeyeon." Her mother come closer, pretend to kiss her. Tiffany come forward and kiss Taeyeon's cheek. Mrs. Kim laughing when she saw Tiffany's turn red. Taeyeon pull her back and kiss her lips. "That kiss I mean. Okay, now go. Take care of my love Mrs. Kim. You too." Taeyeon winks. "Can i get a kiss too miss Taeyeon?" Mrs. Kim . "Sure, why not?" 
 
"Tae!" Tiffany didn't want to see her girlfriend kiss other women in front of her. "Mwahhhhh! There you go Mrs. Kim. You see, my lips are exclusively for my love lips only." Taeyeon kiss her mother forehead. 
 
"Awww..such a loyal lover. Then, let me kiss my daughter here. Come here Hyobaby, give mummy kissy kissy." Hyoyeon come closer and kiss her aunty. Their always do that when they're together with Taeyeon and her father. Her aunty just love both of them so much. "Good girl. And you, my new baby mommy will going to kiss you later. Come on." "Just don't do that on her lips. Those are mine only, Mrs. Kim." Taeyeon grins. Her mother just rolls her eyes. 
 
"Bye bye Fany Fany Tiffany. I love you! Mwahhhh" Taeyeon give Tiffany flying kiss. Tiffany giggles and flying kiss her girlfriend back. 
 
Taeyeon goes to her father office. "Dad, what's mommy doing? What if they found out we're going out later?" 
 
Mr. Kim took off his glasses and sigh. "She told me she want to meet your wife and goes shopping. Don't worry, I'll call her later. Where are we going later?" 
 
"Do you have any idea? I'm not sure myself. I think I want to buy a necklace for her. What do you think?" 
=========================================================================
 
On the way to the shopping mall, Mrs. Kim ask Tiffany so many question. She really want to know about her. Tiffany's smiles and answer all of her new kommy question. 
 
"Tiffany, how long you know your girlfriend? Did you really love her?" 
 
Tiffany turn her head to take a look at Mrs. Kim. "Ermmm.. She start working around 7 or 8 months ago. She ask me to be her girlfriend 4 months ago. Why mommy?" 
 
"Do you really love her? How she treat you?" 
 
Tiffany smell something fishy. Why Mrs. Kim really want to know about her relationship? We just met today. "She's the best, eventhough she always teasing me. But she's really lovely. I can't live wothout her now. She's so funny."
 
Mrs. Kim smiles. She know Taeyeon such a good girl. That's her daughter, she knows too how her child behavior. Just like her father. Living with them is the best moment in her life. 
 
"How I wish you can get married to my baby now." She sigh. 
 
"Miss Hyoyeon? But she's already have girlfriend." She feel weird.
 
"Really? My baby have girlfriend already?" Mrs. Kim grins, shows her dorky face."Are you sure Hyoyeon is is your daughter?" Tiffany asks. 
 
"Why?" Mrs. Kim feel nervous. "By looking at you and your husband, it's seems that Taeyeon is your daughter. She's dork just like both of you. Hahahahaha! I don't mean to be rude, but that's the truth. I know Hyoyeon like to make a joke too when we're not in the office but no one can beat Taeyeon."
 
Mrs. Kim smiles again. Phewww luckily this girl didn't suspect anything. "She can be my daughter too if she want to. You know about her family?" 
 
Tiffany thinks, "that dork just told me her family is alien that and live in Mars. I trust her because she is weird like an alien. Hahahahah!" Mrs. Kim laughing too. They are good together. 
 
"What if one day Taeyeon told you about her family? Will you still accept her as she is?" 
 
"Mommy, i love her because of her. Not because of her family. You see us now, I don't even know where is her family at. I don't care if she's poor or rich as long she love me as I am. She never ask about mine too. I just hope she really love me, because I really love her so much. My family is not that rich too but we still can live like other people around us."
 
Mrs. Kim nod ner head. "I'm going to kick her if she hurt my baby here. Don't worry okay? Now,  I need to buy a lot of things. How I wish Jessica can come with me too. She really know what type of stuff I want." Mrs. Kim get outfrom the cars and hold Tiffany's hand. As they enter the mall they hear a familiar voice calling their name. 
 
"Jessie? Is that you? Wow! What a coincidence. I really need you to help me again this time." Mrs. Kim hugs Jessica and Sunny. 
 
"Going shopping with mother in law now Tiffany?" Sunny teased. She thought Taeyeon told her already about her family, since she saw Tiffany with her mom just now.
 
"Huh? What are you talking about Sunny? This is Hyoyeon mother, not Taeyeon's." Jessica pinch Sunny arms. 
 
"Nevermind guys. You guys know each other? That's good. No need for me to introduce my baby here for you." Mrs. Kim try to change the topic.
 
"Baby?" Jessica frowns. 'Did Taeyeon told her already or not?' "Aunty, excuse me for a while, I need to make a phone call. Wait for me here." Jessica move a bit far away from them. "Hello dork! Hey, I'm with your mother and her new baby here. Did you told Tiffany already? Sunny just just now." 
 
Taeyeon on the other side slap her forehead. "Did Tiffany ask anything else? I didn't told her yet. I need to tell her soon. Aishhh that danshin. Hey keep updating me where you guys at. I'm going out with daddy later. Jess, buy something nice for my baby ok? Let mommy pay for that. Ehehehehe."
 
Taeyeon hang up the phone. "Dad, i need to tell Fany the truth now. Do you think she's going to be ok?" 
 
Her dad look at her. "Depend the way you told her. What about your job here? And the other officemate? Just let everybody knows about it ok? And I'm going to keep Hyo here since you're not interested to work here. Are you going back to New York then?" 
 
"Absolutely."
=====================================================================================================
 
hola everyone. Im back. 
So, taeyeon will be going back to new york. How about mousie then? ^.*